Twilight Witch

By JustAnotherCullen

Elizabeth Gray lost everything. First her parents and then her twin brother. She moved to Forks, Washington f... More

Background
I. New Beginnings
II. "That Witch"
III. Romeo & Juliet?
IV. Carver Café
V. Now I know what you are
VI. La Push
VII. The lion & the not so frail lamb
VIII. Intimidating
IX. Cullen Coven
X. Nightmare
XI. Attack
XII. They Want You
XIII. Something Normal
XIV. Wolves
XV. Shapeshifters
XVI. Always
XVII. Runes
XVIII. A reflection
XX. Hex
XXI. Safe & Sound
XXII. Unwanted Visitor
XXV. Exist to Fight

XIX. Strega Scarlatta

1.3K 57 0
By JustAnotherCullen

"Of course this is Aro's doing." Edward shook his head looking away.

"This new supposed power he seems to have obtained in order to do these absurd things is almost impossible," Carlisle placed his thumb on his chin.

Alice let out a sigh, "Yes, it's because of this so called book he's taken."

"Wait, wait, wait..."

The Cullen's glances landed on the brunette haired girl sitting on the sofa as she stood up. "What exactly did you see?" She asked curiously.

Alice gave a small smile, "You can go ahead and look for yourself," She stepped closer for Elizabeth to be an armlength away.

"Actually, I have a better idea," Elizabeth lifted her hands surrounded by her red psionic energy. "Replay your vision in your mind..."

Alice closed her eyes for a moment as Elizabeth sent her red mist into her mind. Waving her hands in almost a circle she used her abilities to display Alice's vision now in the center of the room for each of them to see. The Cullen's watched in awe as the red mist played Alice's vision out perfectly.

There stood Aro in front of his coven, an evil grin plastered on his face as they sat and watched him.

"My dear brothers we are almost there. I can just feel it..." Aro's shrill voice echoed.

Aro turns revealing the sought after book in his hands.

"Speak them with me now... We must make this as strong as possible to reach our witch...."

Each of the volturi members now stood up joining Aro, lacing each of their hands together they stood surrounding him.

"La strega scarlatta diventa te..."

"La strega scarlatta -"

Elizabeth dropped both her hands, the vision disappearing with the red mist. She let out a breath she'd been holding. A chill went down Elizabeth's spine as she heard Aro call her 'our' witch.

Walking up beside her, Edward gently placed a hand on her back.

"What the hell were they saying?" Emmet is the first to speak out of curiosity.

Edward tore his gaze away from Elizabeth, clenching his jaw before he spoke.

"The Scarlet Witch becomes you."

~

"The Scarlet Witch is not born, she is foraged. She has no coven or need for incantation. She is said to be a myth, a being capable of spontaneous creation. It is her destiny to destroy the world..."

Elizabeth read from the computer screen in Carlisle's office from the only website she could find regarding any information on the scarlet witch. Though the website did not have much it was enough to make Elizabeth's stomach turn.

"Who the hell says any of that bullshit is even true?" Emmet exclaimed from behind them.

Elizabeth frowned, "Whether it's true or not, Aro seems to be more than fascinated with the idea of it all,"

Elizabeth's gaze moved from the computer screen to Edward's worried stare as he looked down to her, only for his expression to change from worry to shock as he now turned to Alice.

Alice stood with a blank stare, Jasper immediately at her side as she was having another vision. "Intruders." Alice spoke worried.

Elizabeth slowly stood up as she glanced frantically between the pale figures in the room, almost as if they were communicating telepathically with each other for a moment.

"Emmet, Jasper, Alice, come with me," Edward instructed, "Rose," He swiftly glanced to Elizabeth before he looked at her hard. She nodded as she understood what he intended for her to do.

"I'll be right back, Elizabeth, I need you to stay here," Edward spoke quickly to her before placing a soft kiss on her forehead and fleeing the room with Alice, Jasper, and Emmet right behind him.

Elizabeth was left confused, wanting more information. She didn't hesitate to attempt to follow them out of the large home. Before she could reach for the front door handle, she was blocked by Rosalie who'd sped in front of her stopping her in her tracks.

"I'm sorry," Was all Rosalie said while crossing her arms.

Elizabeth looked back at the vampire parents before glancing back at the blonde standing in front of her. "Where did they go? I have to help them," She pleaded.

"It's better for you to stay here, you don't know the danger of them out there. They'll take care of it," Esme spoke softly trying to calm her.

Elizabeth could not let them face any kind of danger alone. She knew she could help, and that's exactly what she intended on doing.

"And what if they can't?" Elizabeth turned heading for the other exit of the home only to come face to face again with Rosalie standing in her way.

"Please," Elizabeth begged.

"I promised Edward you'd stay," Rosalie spoke.

"Well that's not his decision," Elizabeth spoke before bringing her red glow to her hands and eyes. With her abilities, she scanned throughout the nearby area searching for them.

After finding them about 6 miles due east, she created a red mist that surrounded her body and transported herself right to them. Leaving Rosalie, Esme, and Carlisle behind.

~

The dark green branches of the pine trees swayed as they were met with a swift gust of wind that whirled past them in the blink of an eye. Footsteps embedded in the damp ground quickly one after another.

Alice's pixie like hair flowed in the cold air of dusk. Edward's golden eyes scanned the area as the four of the vampire coven sped after the intruders.

The scent that was left behind revealed there to be multiple unwanted visitors. Edward came to a halt as did Alice, Jasper, and Emmet when hearing the sounds of the sought after enemy. They listened intently for any sign of them nearby where they stood.

A gasp filled the air as Alice was tackled hard to the ground. Edward and Emmet were quick to pry the attacker off Alice, throwing him far back. Emmet stood his ground ready to fight as Jasper aided Alice in getting her back to her feet.

Emmet was going head to head with the attacker now. Edward not far behind was helping now as the both of them working together gave them an advantage. The two had the attacker in a headlock ready to pry his head off when another intruder joined their battle, helping free his friend, he managed to throw Edward off, now attacking Emmet.

Two more attackers now entered the scene, Alice and Jasper had split up to face them. Edward fought hard against the second intruder to have entered. He let out a groan as the attacker managed to get his arms around Edward's neck.

"We know you're hiding the witch, hand her over and no one has to get hurt," His scratchy deep voice spoke into Edward's ear yanking his head back.

"Never," Edward spoke through his teeth.

Noticing this, Alice ran for her brother's direction. Only to be knocked down hard hitting the earth with a thud. Alice's attacker grabbed her by her hair yanking her head back.

Looking to her surroundings she saw her brothers combatting hand to hand with these men sent to retrieve Elizabeth. As worried as she was she used every ounce of strength in her body to free herself from his hold and attempt to behead him when suddenly everything went red.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 51 17
"In his close embrace, there was nothing else that I wanted then to stay and live here, in Forks. Meet him after school each day for an adventure in...
39.6K 1K 14
[Freaks] In which a Grim Reaper family moves to Forks, Washington. Ongoing Started, 04/05/23 Published, 04/07/23 Finished, Twilight - finished 09/1...
21.9K 660 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
23.5K 577 11
As Bella was moving to Forks to live with her father Charlie she thought he had been alone all this time but that was not the case. {Heavy editing}