Hazbin Hotel (Alastor X Reade...

Od HorrorFox_Universal

You play as y/n,a 28 year old demon who died around the 1930s by a drive by You make your way to the fine pe... Více

Meetings
A Tour of THE Hazbin Hotel
Hanging with Angel

Introduction

28 2 0
Od HorrorFox_Universal

Ugh.

My head.

Wha-what happened?

Flashback.

Oh shit.

The radio demon and the princess.

Passing out.

End of flashback.

Wait.

That means I'm still in the hotel.

This might be bad.

"I'm checking on her right now!"an unfamiliar voice yelled.

The door to the room opened and I saw the princess of hell herself.

She looked at me with surprise before smiling warmly.

"Oh good.I was starting to get a little worried.You've been out for three days."the princess exclaimed coming closer.

I back up a bit,looking around the room for an exit.

Just in case something happens.

"Oh no,I'm sorry,am I scaring you?"the princess frowns,seeming a little sad I'm scared of her.

I stay silent,but untense a bit.

I've heard the rumors about the princess,and how she's way too kind for a demon.

A kind demon is nice though.

I don't know why people are so mean.

"Anyways,since you seem a little calmer, I'd like to introduce you to everyone.You're new guest,so you need to know who everyone is and where to find us.Also,you can wear this.Your other clothes were a bit....torn up."the princess grimaced.

I nod my head,and she sets the clothes down and closes the door,waiting outside.

She really is nice.

And guest?

Is she going to let me stay here?

But I don't have any money...

Ughhh.

I quickly change,feeling a bit nervous.

These clothes are really nice.

Yn looks a bit different now,and I may change the story pic to math the new Alastor and yn.

Also,if anyone is wondering why all my fanfics are girl yns,ita more because I keep forgetting to do they/them.

I have explained in the owl house fanfic that yn was a demi girl.

Anyways,back to the story and away from my little rant.

I open the door and tap the princess shoulder.

I don't know if I'm allowed to talk yet,and this is THE princess of hell.

"Oh!You startled me.You're so quiet.You can talk you know,I won't be mad."the princess grins,grabbing my arm and softly pulling me downstairs.

"GUYSSSSSS!!SHE'S AWAKEEEEEEE!!COME HEREEEEEEE!!!"the princess yells.

Ow.

My ears pin down for a sec in discomfort.

I don't like yelling.

"What's up toots.Oh,she really is awake."a drug white spider demon leaned in a wall,looking at me warmly.

He gave a small wave with a smile.

A tall cat winged demon groaned in annoyance,holding a bottle of beer.

A very small and cute looking cyclops demon pooped up,startling me.

A demon with long great hair covering one eye was already at the desk that was in the front.

At least,I'm pretty sure this is the front.

The big doors are right behind us.

And then the one demon I'm most scared of in this room teleported near what I'm going to assume is the long grey haired girls,desk.

Alastor.

One of the most feared overlords.

I gulp nervously.

I'm surrounded by demons I don't know,one of them being a powerful overlord,and the other the princess of hell.

Who in their right mind wouldn't be afraid.

"Alright,everyone's here.You probably know me as the princess of hell,but you can call me Charlie.That's what all my friends call me."Charlie grinned, outstretching her hand.

I softly take it and she shakes my hand happily.

She's so nice.

"The spider demon leaning on the wall there is Angel Dust,the grumpy looking cat demon holding beer,even though he shouldn't be drinking,is Husker,Nifty is the small cyclops,Vaggie is the demon with hair covering one eye and she's my girlfriend,and Alastor is my friend/business partner,or,as you probably know,a very feared overlord."Charlie introduced me too everyone.

Each person she named did something to say some sort of hi.

Angel waves one hand in a weird salut,nifty waved a hand excitedly,Husker just sighed,Vaggie glared at me,anf Alastor extended a hand.

I nervously took it while also slightly curtseying.

"Well then,someone with manners.Hiw refreshing."Alastor smiled,his voice filling the air.

He lets go of my hand and I quickly bring it close to my body,maintaining a polite posture.

"Alright,now that the introduction is out of the way,feel free to explore the hotel."Charlie started to leave.

"What?I thought I'd get a job or something to earn money to stay here."I speak.

"Oh no!You don't have to do anything.The only thing I ask is that you try to be good.Thia hotel is a hotel to try and redeem demons,as I hate that so many of us get killed every year due to the overpopulation."Charlie explained.

I don't have to pay?

And all I have to do is be myself?

This is too easy.

There's no way I'm this lucky.

"Ar-are you sure?I could clean,or organize,or-""I'm sure.You seem to have been through a lot,and I can ready tell that your super nice.I want you to feel safe in your new home.And it's not like your trapped here.Feel free to leave anytime,whether it's to leave the hotel for good,or for a walk.Abd if you feel unsafe,maybe talk to me if I'm not busy,Alastor,or Angel."Charlie smiles,waiting to see if I had any questions.

My face started to flush a bit.

I have a home now?

Right by such a kind person?

I smiled a small smile,the first smile I've smiled in a long while.

"Thanks you so much.Your so kind."I bow,showing respect.

"No need to bow,your my friend,not my subject."Charlie quickly spoke,looking a bit flustered.

A princess who doesn't like the normal royal etiquette?

Whoa.

Unexpected.

I nod my head and everyone starts to leave.

Charlie tells me to talk to her if I need anything before walking off.

I just stand there for a bit,surprised at how this all turned out.

I was brought back to reality when someone tapped my shoulder.

It was Angel.

"Hey toots.Nice to have another friend.How are you feeling?"Angel stood there.

"Um...I'm feeling ok.Maybe a bit sore."I hum,trying to think.

I am really sore,but when am I not.

I also have a splitting headache,but that's also pretty normal.

"Got it.Husker might be able to make you some tea or something.Something to help with that headache I bet you have."Angel glared at the ground for a moment.

"Oh,there's no need.I'm fine.Especially after Charlie being so kind."I smile again.

"Yeah,that's Charlie for ya.Too kind for her own good.Anyways,I'm inviting you to get some new clothes in a few days.you can't wear Charlie's clothes forever."Angel laughs.

That's true.

"But I don't have any money...Like usual."I mumble at the end,feeling a bit shameful.

"Money shmoney.Charlie will pay for whatever you need.You need clothes.I also want to see what your fashions like.You already seemed pretty stylish.I recognized what you were wearing before even though your clothes were basically rags."Angel yassed.

Wait a minute.

Angel Dust.

Ah.

Famous gay porn star.

He's more chill than I thought he'd be.

I like him.

He's also nice.

"Anyways,wanna be friends?I have a special wittle baby you'd love to meet."Angel coos,remembering something.

"Sure.And special little baby?"I ask,a bit confused.

"I have a pet pig,and Oinks is soooooo cute.I'll introduce you 2 when I get back from work."Angel grinned.

A pet pig?

Awwwwwww.

Angels notices my smile from hearing about the pig and practically beams.

"I know you'll love him.You already have the understanding of baby pigs being the cutest thing ever."Angel sniffed dramatically,happy that I already like his pet.

"Alright,I'm off toots,see ya around."Angel pats my shoulder before walking out the door.

I heard Vaggie sigh a I better not be hearing Angel run out the door again.

I take in a deep breath,feeling extremely tired all of a sudden.

I guess this is a sensory overload.

A lot happened today.

I've made 2 new friends,I'm safe,and I have home,shelter,and food.

Alastors pov.

Charlie forgot to ask her name.

Funny.

I mean,she was excited to have a new guest and friend,but still.

Have some manners.

Yn was just standing,as if in thought.

I laugh quietly,getting her attention.

She looked startled.

"Oh!I-I didn't see you there.My apologies."she looked away.

Manners even when afraid for her life.

A rare sight down in hell.

"Calm down.Your under the protection of the princess,and if I wanted to hurt you,I would have already.Now,may I know your name?"I grin as the girl looked at me,seeming even more startled and wary.

"Oh yeah,Charlie forgot to ask that.My name is yn.Lovely to meet you Alastor."tn stammered.

How funny.

"What a pretty name.Lovely to meet you too.So when did you die?I died around 1933."I ask.

I want to know a bit more about her.

The manners and the way she carries herself seems very much like from where and when I was from.

"Um,around the same time you died."yn murmurs.

I expected that.

"Um,same place as you too.I do t recall exactly where I was born,but I did spend a few years in New Orleans."yn adds.

Strange.

I would have met her if we died around the same time.

She seems a bit more interesting than I thought.

"No wonder you have such good manners.Most of the demons I meet are crude and off-put.Nice to know I'll have someone to talk to whos respectful."I give yn a small bow.

Am I known to bowing before others?

No.

But she's earned a bit of respect.

She seemed surprised I bowed for her too.

"Anyways,I'll leave you be.You should get some rest,I can tell you have a headache.I'll give you a tour tomorrow."I smile,walking off.

I heard yn murmurs a what just happened though.

Funny.

Yns pov

Strange.

Weird.

Omg.

What just happened.

I'm still wary and fearful if Alastor,but he's also kind of nice.

I mean,it wouldn't be a bad thing being his friend.

I can't manipulate him and we both know that.

And I would gain nothing from being his friend,except for maybe feeling a bit better knowing I have more friends,which is a plus for me.

I'd rather feel a bit happier before I die then die sad and scared.

Or at least,as scared.

Ugh.

I'll think about this in the morning.

1807 words ------------ 5/13/2023

If this chapter feels a little stale,that's fine.

The story will get better later on,and it's not like I get as much as we only have one episode.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
225K 6.6K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
195K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...