Partners in crime| F. Hargree...

By Avengergirl99

IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST TWO BOOKS BEFORE READING THIS. What would you do, if the person you love the m... More

Cast
1. The Sparrow Academy
2. 'You're alive'
3. Fighting in the Academy
4. Obsidian
5. 'If you see your other self'
6. 'I'm officially retired'
7. Ball of Twine
8. 'You care for others'
9. The grandfather paradox
10. Changes can be good
11. Deal's off
12. The Commission's headquarters
13. The operations bunker
14. The founders
15. Leaving the Sparrow
16. The Kugelblitz
17. The Mothers of Agony
18. The Tattoo
20. Remembering
21. ' I'll kill you myself'
22. 'Don't save the world'
23. The bachelor and sister moments
24. Viva la apocalypse
25. Drunk at a wedding
26. 'What do you love about me?'
27. The Vote
28. The White Buffalo Suite
29. The other side of the passage
30. The Guardians
31. 'We'll find each other'

19. Trapping the Kugelblitz

94 4 0
By Avengergirl99

"The way people perceive you, isn't always how you truly are"

---

Five was in the White Buffalo Suite looking at the symbols at the door as Jane was standing next to him while Diego was looking for Stan.

Diego and Lila have told Five and Jane that they had being on the other side of the door to look for Stan.

They told them that the place was like the hotel but empty. They told them that they rang a bell on the counter where after that they were attacked by something that cut off two of Diego's fingers. Lucky both Lila and Diego managed to get out where after they witness Stan being Kugelblitzed.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lila shouted at Diego as she entered the White Buffalo Suite "Stanley is gone! We need to face this!" she said "Just check the chimney" Diego said "He's not in the bloody chimney! He's been Kugelblitzed!" Lila said "Whose fault is that, huh? You're the one that brought him here!" Diego said.

"Congratulations. You're both mildly terrible parent" Jane said as her and Five turned around "Can we focus? Come on. How did this thing open before?" Five asked "I don't know. It was already kinds open" Diego said as he kept searching for Stan.

"'Already kinda open'" Jane said "Diego, you should have been an engineer. It's a lost opportunity" Five said as Diego looked in the chimney.

"Why'd you wanna go in there anyway? It's just sushi and death" Lila said "When we met future me in the Commission bunker, I warned myself about Oblivion. Now, Pogo told Jane and I--" "Wait, whoa, whoa!" Diego said as he looked at Five "Pogo's alive" he said "Different Pogo, but yes" Five said "Pogo said that Reginald spent years training me and the Sparrows for some kind of super-secret mission into..." Jane said as her and Five pointed at the door "Oblivion?" Lila said and Five clapped his hands together "So, Jane and I come back here and find out that you two sentient STDs have actually been in there" he said before he put his hands in his pocket "Everything's leading to Oblivion. So we have to go in there" he said "Hell no! Not happening" Diego said "No way! We barely got out alive" Lila said.

"Yeah? So what? This is about more than just you two" Five said "Says the guy with all his fingers" Diego said before he lifted up his left hand where bandages was around where he was missing two of his fingers "I didn't get this by giving a mummy a hand job, all right. I went in there, and I lost my fingers to do this with...with a knife and on a chain" he said "Hey, look. Diego might be 90% moron and 10% pelvic thrusts, but he's right about Oblivion, okay. We're not just gonna waltz back in there just because you say so" Lila said.

"Good. Because you're coming with us" Luther said as him and Sloane entered the room.

"Sloane" Jane said before she walked over to her and the two hugged "Good to see you again, sis" Sloane said before the two pulled away.

"This should be interesting" Five said "Where to?" Diego asked "Sparrow Academy" Luther said "Hell no, I'm going back there" Jane said "I know you hate Ben, Dad and the Academy right now Jane, but the world's ending" Sloane said "What?" Jane asked "Yeah, so I think it's time we put our petty bullshit aside and work together on this Kugelblitz" Luther said "Yeah? Or what?" Diego asked "Or Stanley won't be the last of us to disappear" Lila said and Diego looked at her "Come on" she said.

"Don't worry Jane, I'm not going to leave you alone and I will be there if Ben act like an asshole" Sloane said to Jane "So will I" Five said "Thanks, but I can handle Ben and if the world is ending then I can handle going back" Jane said before she walked up in front of Sloane and Five.

---

The Sparrow and the Umbrella were all standing in the living room as snacks was on the table and Grace was standing with a plate of cookies.

"Lovely to meet you" Lila said to Grace as she took three cookies.

Diego looked at Luther before he pointed on his own eyes "Stabbed herself in the eye" Luther whispered and Diego started mouthing silently.

"Welcome" Fei said as she entered the room with a crow flying above her and Ben behind her.

"Please make yourselves at home" she said as she gestured to the couches with her hand.

"Bitch, this is our home" Allison mumbled "Excuse me?" Fei asked as she sat down on one of the couches.

"There you are, Jane" Ben said as he looked at Jane that was standing next to Five "Where have you being?" Ben asked "Away from this place" Jane said "But why are you with them?" he asked "That is none of your business" she snapped at him.

"It is my business, I'm the leader of the Sparrows now and you as a part of it--" "I'm not Sparrow anymore" Jane said "What?" Ben asked as he narrowed his eyes at her "You can't mean that" he said "I mean it, I have left the Sparrows. I'm done" she said "Why?" Ben asked "The way you guys have treated me, the manipulation and I could go on for like an hour" Jane said "So you just gonna leave us, like we are nothing to you" Ben said "No, Reginald is the big reason why I left. But you just be lucky that I haven't pulled your arm off and beat you with it" Jane said and Ben stepped closer to her causing Five to take a step forward but Jane stepped in front him before stopping right in front of Ben "Do you want to end on your ass again, cause I can arrange that and you know it" Jane said as she stared right at Ben.

"Uh, jellybean" Luther suddenly said and quickly picked up some jellybean from the bowl that Grace had sat out.

"Where the hell is Viktor and Klaus?" Diego asked "With our luck, probably Kugelblitzed by now" Five said "You're a dark little dude sometimes" Diego said to him "Ohh, what happened to your hand?" Fei asked as she looked at Diego's injured hand.

"We don't have time for idle chitchat. Everyone, sit down" Ben said and the Sparrows sat on the right side while the Umbrellas sat on the left side.

"'Please' would be nice" Diego said, still standing up and Lila chuckled "No" Ben said and Diego sat down on the couch where Five and Lila was sitting before Jane walked over to the left side and sat down on the couch's armrest next to Five causing her to get a glare from Ben in jealous and anger.

Luther paced from left to right in doubt which side he should sit before he decided to just stand up and cleaned his throat "So, uh...This is kinda nice, right?" he said with a smile but none of the others smiled "All of us here together. One big happy family" he said "I wouldn't call us that" Jane said "Well, I'm not the one that replace my family with a new one" Ben said "I didn't replace you, I just opened up my eyes" Jane said.

Luther let out a chuckled before he leaned closer to Sloane "I feel like I'm sweaty. Am I sweating?" he asked "No, you're fine" Sloane said as she placed her hand on his cheek and he sat down next to her.

"Look, I know there's been bad blood between us. Whatever. Bygones, right?" Ben said and Diego raised his hand to talk "Question?" Ben asked and Diego lowered his arm "Yeah, if I kill you, do we get our Ben back?" he asked which cause Jane and Fei to let out a small laugh.

"Hypothetically" Diego said to Five "Keep talking, and your hand won't be the only thing bleeding" Ben snapped at him "Okay, if the testosterone twins are done, I'd like to get back to a plan" Five said.

Then Viktor hurried into the room, holding Harlan's walkman in his hand "Where is he?" he asked.

"Viktor" Allison said calm and Viktor turned to Ben "What did you to Harlan?" Viktor asked "They didn't do anything. I did" Allison and they all looked her "I killed Harlan" she said with no sound of regret.

"What...I...I don't...I don't understand. Why?" Viktor asked in shock "Because he didn't deserve to live" Allison said "What? Because they said so? You don't have to listen to them" Viktor said as Ben moved over and sat down between Five and Diego as he took a jar of cheese balls.

"20 bucks on the little one" Ben whispered to Five "They don't get to tell us what to do" Viktor said "I'll take that action" Five said to Ben "Me too" Jane said.

"You could have talked to me. We could figured out something else" Viktor said "So, what, you could lie to us again and take his side?" Allison asked "That's not what happened" Viktor said "Oh, no, that's exactly what happened" Allison said before she leaned forward on her chair.

"I know Harlan killed all our mothers" she said "What?" Diego asked "Whoa" Luther said "What?" Five asked "Shit" Luther said and Diego let out a sigh.

"Bloody plot twist" Lila and Jane said before Lila took a bite of a stick of candy she was holding.

"Who told you that?" Viktor asked "Harlan. After you lied about it to my face" Allison said aggressive "Is that true, Viktor? Harlan started all this?" Diego asked "Yeah, but he didn't mean to hurt anyone. He--" "How do you know?" Five asked, cutting Viktor off and Viktor looked at him as Five was staring angry at him.

"Because I knew him. And he was sweet and kind until I made him like us. Okay? So, I screwed him up. And if you need someone to blame, I'm right here--" Viktor said "What makes you think I don't?" Allison asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"This wasn't about saving the world. This was about hurting me. Payback for--" Viktor said but stopped when Allison stood up "Go on" she said as she stepped towards Viktor "Say her name" she said.

"You know what?" Luther said as he got up "Maybe we should all just take a minute--" but he stopped himself when Allison hold up her hand, stopping him "Okay" he said quietly before he sat down.

"Did killing Harlan bring Claire back?" Viktor asked "Did protecting him bring Sissy back? It was just as personal for you--" "I didn't kill anyone!" Viktor shouted "But you risked everyone! Do you know what that felt like? Watching you fight harder to protect the one who helped destroy my daughter that you ever did to bring her back?" Allison asked aggressive.

"Why does this remind me of the exactly same fight we had when we broke up?" Jane whispered as she looked at Ben "Cause it is the same" Ben said "Wait" Five said as he glanced between Jane and Ben "You two used to date?" he asked "Yeah. Long time ago" Jane said.

"I don't know how to bring Claire back. Okay? No one does. But I was there for you. I tried. I was--" "To what? Help me grieve?" Allison asked, cutting him off "God, this whole family is so quick to tell me to suck up may pain and so worried about fixing yours! Somebody had to pay because you never seem to. Destroy the world, kill Pogo, almost kill me, and for what? So we can all run around and clean up your mess? I'm sick of it" Allison said "Take it easy, Allison" Five said to her calmly but Ben shushed him.

"Okay, I--" "Shut your mouth" Allison shouted as her eyes glowed orange and her voice echoing making an energy wave travled out of her mouth and into Viktor's ears causing his eyes to turn white and his mouth shut.

"Allison" Luther said as he got up.

Viktor held his throat as he was unable to open his mouth which had being sealed by Allison's powers as he started choking causing everyone to widened their eyes at the sight.

"Every time I build a new life for myself, you end the world and take it from me!" Allison shouted at his face as she leaned closer to Viktor.

"How are you doing this without saying 'I heard a rumor'?" Five asked in shocked "Just a little residual gift from Harlan" Allison said aggressive "All right, that's it. Knock off the powers shit, Allison. It's not okay" Luther said and Allison stopped her powers making Viktor cough as he gasped for air.

Viktor hunched over while coughing and Allison crouched down to him "We should have left you in the basment" she whispered in his ear "Whoa! Allison, all right" Diego said as him and Five immediately stood up.

Viktor then swung his arm at Allison, punching her across the face making her stumble back while Luther let out a gasp, covering his mouth with his hand.

Allison turned to look at Viktor and you could see that she was bleeding under her nose.

Viktor picked up Harlan's walkman and he turned around before leaving.

"You okay?" Five asked Allison "I'm fine" she answered before she licked the blood off her nose "Let's continue" she said.

"Sweet. You guys fight just like us" Ben said "Nah, man. We don't fight like this" Diego said.

---

Fei and Ben lead the others to the basement to see a giant glowing orange ball of light, it was the Kugelblitz.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Fei asked as they were all looking at the Kugelblitz.

"Oh, wow" Diego said and Lila scoffs "That's what took Stanley" she said.

"Along with a few other billion people" Fei said "Yeah, who I didn't know and don't care about" Lila said as she walked around the Kugelblitz "Right. So it's all about you" Fei said.

"All of us are irrelevant. This thing's gonna take the whole damn universe" Five said "How in hell did I not noticed that it was down here?" Jane asked herself as both her and Five was walking around the Kugelblitz.

"What is it made of?" Five asked "Micro black holes collapsing at increasingly short intervals" Sloane answered "Why aren't we getting sucked inside?" Five asked "We don't know. You shouldn't exist here, and neither should this" Sloane said "An impossibility for an impossibility" Five said and clicked his tongue "The universe is a sucker for balance" he said "Grace has been tracking the waves. Next one is due in three hours" Fei said.

"Alright, so that give us three hours count down to get rid of this Kugelblitz before we lose someone else" Jane said.

"All right, so what do we do?" Diego asked "We trap it" Sloane said "Dyson sphere?" Five asked "Yeah" Sloane said with a nod.

Five nodded before he clicked his tongue "Okay" he said before he took a step toward Sloane "Confinement factor?" he asked as he crossed his arms over his chest and Sloane lightly turned her head and gave a slight smile to him as she tilted her head a bit "0.98 at peak energy flux" she responded "Tensile strength?" Five asked "UTS ceiling of 10,000 gigapascals" Sloane said causing Diego and Luther to share a look in confusing, not knowing what they were talking about.

"Should I be finding this hot?" Lila asked "No" both Diego and Luther responded.

"What do you think, Five?" Allison asked from across the basement where she was leaning against one of the walls "Could work. Or we could all die horribly" Five said and looked at Jane who looked at him.

If this work, they would live and Five would be able to get Jane to remember and then the two could continue where they left off.

Five then looked at Sloane before he clicked his tongue "I'm in" he said "You're not the one we need" Ben said "Excuse you?" Allison asked him "For this to work, we need, Sloane, Lila, Jane, Christopher, and--" "Viktor" Allison said with a scoffed, cutting Fei off "Of course" Allison said before walking away.

"Yeah cause your powers are useless" Jane said and Allison glanced at her "What are you gonna do, are you gonna say 'I heard a rumor you stopped kugleblitzing' to the kugelblitz cause that is not gonna work because the kugleblitz isn't a person" Jane said and Allison sent Jane a death glare but Five walked up next to Jane before sending her a more killer and angry glance at Allison. Like he was telling her with his eyes that if she made a move on her, he will take her down before she could get the chance to opened her mouth.

Allison left out a scoff before leaving.

"What do you guys want me to do?" Jane asked and Sloane looked at her "I need you to shrink and squeezed the Kugelblitz as much as you can so Christopher can trap it and then I want to you copy Viktor's powers to put a shield around the Kugelblitz to shrink it, but also if now the Kugelblitz do another wave" Sloane said and Jane nodded "I don't think Viktor's powers can hold back a Kugelblitz wave" Luther said "He can't, but Jane can" Ben said "If I mix my main power with Viktor's power, they are powerful enough to do it, but I can only do it a short time" Jane said.

"I'm not letting you do this" Five said as he looked at Jane "I can take it, beside you are not in control of that" Jane said and Five let out a sigh, knowing that there is no way to talk Jane out a decision, once she have taking it.

Jane then looked back at Sloane "I can do it" she said "I know, but don't push yourself, remember I will do the hard work, so you don't damages your brain" Sloane said and Jane nodded.

---

Viktor was laying on a bed in a room with the headphone, listening to a recording of thunder and rainfall playing.

Then the door open making Viktor take off the headphone as Ben entered "What...Whatever it is you came to say. I'm not coming down to help if Allison's still there" Viktor said as he sat up in the bed "Just came to get my jacket" Ben said before he walked over to his jacket.

"Have you been waiting for someone to come chase after you this whole time?" Ben asked as he grabbed his jacket "Wow" he said and chuckled "That's so embarrassing" he said "Well, it's official. Our Ben was better" Viktor said "So I'm told. But didn't he die? You know, people say we have egos, but you're the real messy bitches. Letting the world burn because you're angry at your sister. Outstanding" Ben said "That's not what I'm doing" Viktor said "Don't care. Won't matter much longer anyway. In a few days, we'll all be, uh, Kugel-toast. And I guess Harlan will have died for nothing. Nice work" Ben said before he walked towards the door but stopped "Stop crying on my bedsheets, emo. It's gross" he said before leaving.

---

Allison and Lila was at the bar in the Academy "Just champagne" Lila said as she was looking for something to drink that wasn't alcohol.

"Absolute wankers" she said before she looked at Allison "Speaking of wankers, uh...Any inside tips on how to get your stupid brother to accept my apology?" she asked as she was talking about Diego forgiving her about her lying to him about Stan not being their son.

"People don't want apologies. They want confessions. They want you to stand there and list the shitty ways you've hurt them so they know you understand. Unless you're Viktor, in which case nothing's ever good enough" Allison said before taking a sip of some alcohol.

"Yeah. That was a bit exciting. Um, how do you feel about all of..." "Fine" Allison said before offering her the alcohol "I prefer the hoppy bitterness of a good Guinness" Lila said and Allison nodded "You know, I thought killing Harlan would make me feel better. Or worse" she said before she chuckled "Jesus, just something. But it didn't" she said "Or maybe you're feeling everything all at once, and it all just kind of cancels out" Lila said "No, I think I'm finally starting to understand everything" Allison said "How do you mean?" Lila asked.

"Well, the way I see it, in a few days, we're all be dead. Or in some new timeline where Harlan probably never even existed anyway" Allison said before she laughed "It's all bullshit. I mean, none of it...none of it's real. Nothing stays" she said "Shit. You've got the spins" Lila said and she jumped up on the counter before she sat down next to Allison.

"Okay, look. Fapping about with time travel, it's a massive head trip, I grant you, but things are still real. They're just moving by so fast, you get dizzy with the changes. It's like figure skaters and their...their triple Salchow doggy-style...whatever it is, you gotta pick a focus point. Something concrete to lock on to no matter what changes around you" Lila said "And what if I had one, and I lost her?" Allison asked "Then find another one. Or you'll fall down" Lila said and they looked at each other.

Then they heard footsteps approaching and they saw Five enter "We're ready" he said.

---

Energy was thrumming as Viktor, Jane, Sloane, Lila and Chris was standing around the Kugelblitz.

"Okay, how do we start?" Viktor asked "Have you ever moved a nest of bees?" Sloane asked "No, because that's weird" Lila said "You can't just pick it up. You have to keep the nest calm while you build a box around it, and then you trap it" Jane said "Correct" Sloane said before she extended her hands out to her sides and used her powers, lifting herself up in the air, above the Kugelblitz.

"One of those black holes inside is vibrating at a different rate" Fei said "I can feel them" Viktor said "Good. Whatever happens, don't let them speed up or change, or everything will blow" Fei said "Don't shake the bees. Got it" Viktor said and he powered up, making his skin turn icy blue together with his eyes and a bright icy blue force shield appeared around the Kugelblitz.

"Lila, when you're ready, do exactly like Viktor" Fei said and Lila nodded before she copy Viktor's powers, creating a second force shield over the top of Viktor's.

Sloane then looked at Jane who nodded before she lifted her hands and stretched them towards the Kugelblitz.

Luther leaned closer to Ben "Hey, what's she doing?" he asked as he was looking at Sloane "Using its own gravity to condense it" Ben said "That's pretty cool, huh" Luther said and chuckled but Ben just gave him a look.

"Now Jane" Sloane said and Jane grits her teeth and let out a groan and a grunt as she bend her fingers which cause the Kugelblitz to shrink.

Five and the others watched carefully, Jane, Lila, Sloane and Viktor using their powers to shrink the Kugelblitz.

Jane's eyes and skin then turned icy blue and another icy blue energy shield appeared above Lila's and Viktor's shield.

Five was scared that the way Jane used her powers would damaged her brain even more but he had to stand his ground.

"You didn't tell me you were building a prison for God" a voice said and the others turned their heads to see Grace with a flame thrower in her hand.

"Mom?" Diego asked "You have no right to do that" Grace said "We're a little busy here, Grace" Luther said as Diego walked towards her before stopping.

The day of vengeance was in my heart..." Grace said "What are you talking about?" Diego asked "And my year of redemption hath come" Grace said before she lifted up a flame gun.

"Shit" Diego said as the sound of fire roars and he jumped to the side as flame came out of the gun "The day of vengeance was in my heart, and my year of redemption hath come" Grace said in her robotic voice as the others took cover as Grace was moving the gun side to side while flames came out of it.

"Shit" Luther said as he jumped to the side, so he wouldn't get hit by the flames.

"Hey mom, hey, mom, mom" Diego said as he got up and Grace looked at him "It's Diego. Don't make us hurt you" he said "The day of vengeance was in my heart" Grace said before she turn on the flame gun "Whoa" Diego said as he jumped behind a pillar "And my year of redemption hath come!" Grace said.

A small flame hit Diego's sleeve and he extinguished the small flame with his hands while Lila and Jane turned their heads.

"Lila, I need you" Sloane said and Lila looked back to the Kugelblitz.

"It's getting hot in here, I will just snap her neck" Jane said "No, I need you to stay focus" Sloane said "I can just look at her and then move a part of my body and her neck is broken, I can do it" Jane said "I know you can, Jane, but if you also focus on something as big as this, your powers will get confused and spit which will damage your brain" Sloane said "Fine" Jane said as blood was running down her nose.

Five blinked behind Grace and grabbed her with a grunt before he blinked away with her.

They appeared by the stairs in the hallways and he grabbed Grace's jaw and the back of her head "Nothing personal" he said before he snapped her neck, causing her head to spun around to him as the wires snapped and broke.

Grace was about to fall but Five caught "Okay" he said before he lay her slowly by the stairs.

Five looked sad at Grace while remembering his memories with her "Onward..." Grace said with her robotic voice "Christian soldiers...Marching...As to war" Grace said as her voice distorted slowly before she powered down.

---

Sloane looked at Chris who was floating above the Kugelblitz.

"Christopher, now!" Sloane said when the Kugelblitz was small enough and Chris broke himself into pieces before the pieces wrapped around the Kugelblitz causing them all to grunt and straining as they were shrinking the Kugelblitz with their powers.

Jane grits her teeth even more while blood was running out of nose and it was about to bleed out of her ears too "Sloane, I can't hold it much longer, I can feel it" Jane said and Sloane knew what Jane meant "Just hold on a little bit more, Jane" she said.

The others all walked closer as they were all watching with widened eyes all the pieces gather together trapping the Kugelblitz inside Christopher who transformed back into a cube making the others to power down before they started panting.

Five blinked back to the basement "Did it work?" he asked as he took a quick look at Jane who wipe the blood off her nose with her sleeve.

"Next Kugelwave in three, two, one" Sloane said as they all got ready.

After shaking again Chris farted instead of sending another Kugelwave.

"So it work?" Jane asked "It work" Sloane said "We have saved the world" Jane said and they all smiled as Jane and Five looked at each other with a smile.

"If two people can't stay away from each other maybe they aren't meant to be apart"

A/N: Hope you like this chapter. Vote or comment if you did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 90 24
Book 2 of 'My savior' IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. After stopping the apocalypse, you, your boyfriend Five and his siblin...
19.4K 671 41
Sequel to 'Two Assassins in love' IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. After stopping the apocalypse and defeating The Commission...
116K 1.8K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...
119K 2.6K 14
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ season 3 updating chapter by episode for example: ep 1 is chap 1 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ╍╍╍╍...