The Miya Mystery

By never_lost_

One day after the Japan national team ended their training session, they see one of their setters kissing som... More

1. Big news
2. Investigation
3. The Talk
4. The Date
5. The Phone
6. Drink Up
7. The Description
8. The Effort
10. The Watchman
11. Succesfull Spy
12. So I'll see you soon...
13. Sore Loser
14. Fall In Love

9. The Winner Takes All

1.9K 55 21
By never_lost_

The 1 Of May 2020, the stadium was full, the cameras were ready, the athleats were walking inside. The cheers got louder, it was the first match of the Olympics and the Japanese team was stressed (especially one ginger spiker). Some were walking in circles (ehem...Komori), some were talking out their (ehem...Bokuto) stress and some didn't stress about the game, but the amount of people gathered there (ehem...Sakusa...ehem) The starting squad for the first set looked like this :

---THE---NET---

Ushijima  Hinata  Hoshiyumi  

Aran     Komori   Kageyama

The Japanese team won the first set with the score of 32 to 30. Iwaizumi together with Fuki Hibarida (the coach) put Hinata with Kageyama, so they could perform the weird quick and set fear in the hearts of their opponents. Hoshiumi was there cause he was also used to play with Kageyama and his... specific sets. But to their disadvantage Hinata's nose started to bleed, cause he got one of the balls straight to the face. So they did a quick swap for Suna in the middle of the second set and the worst part is no one could play Hinata's position as good as he did. Suna was a spec at blocking, but they needed an attacker on the court, cause Italy was considered one of the best defence teams. So they needed to wait till the end of this set to swap the guys out. They lost the second set 24 to 26.

The last set was all or nothing. Kageyama, Komori and Aran were really tired, so they needed to swap out, almost the whole stratedy went to fuck itself, but Iwaizumi created a modified plan for the last set.

---THE---NET---

Bokuto   Hoshiyumi   Sakusa

Atsumu   Yaku   Hinata

Iwaizumi put his trust in Atsumu and Sakusa, their dynamic was unmatched when they played. And from what he saw from the bench, they were eager to play and win this game. They were in the zone. Bokuto was there to take some pressure off of Hoshiumi and Hinata went to the defence to help Yaku.

- Hey Omi-kun! I bet I'll do more service aces than you. - Atsumu said playfully.

- You are on, Miya - Sakusa said with a small smile. To the eye of public and other players they were too... relaxed, too... full of themselfs. But they didn't notice that little spark in the eyes of these two, in reality they were so tense that they couldn't even imagine losing.

Atsumu started the game with an amazing serve, so powerfull, that the team with the second strongest defence in THE WORLD couldn't revive it properly. Only after the 4th service ace the Italian team was able to recive it, which says alot.

They played and played none of the sides willing to give up. It was 42 to 41 for Japanese team (Atsumu and Sakusa scored 80% of it)

- The ball on the hands on the number 10's hands! And right to the setter who does a perfect pass to the right outside hitter! SAKUSA KIYOOMI SCORES! JAPAN WON THEIR FIRST GAME! - the comentator yelled celebrating as the spectators started to cheer and some even jumped out of their seats.

- Yes, we know James. The hosts are on the good way to the victory they are the third team most likely to win the 2020 Olympics. The number one is Argentina, number two Brazil and number three Japan. Could we get a closer look down there Jeff?

- Of course Jessie. The Italian team doesn't look happy, but it seems that the coach is giving a motivational speach and they start to get better. The Japanese team is celebrating with all their might. Bokuto Koutaro is giving a piggyback ride to their libero Komori Motoya as he runs to one of the audience one member and starts to talk to them, I assume it's a friend of his (who is it? hmmmm). The number 10 and 9 are bickering about something...Ohhhh... the setter threw the opposite hitter over his shoulder and started to walk out as the number 10 protests. And then there is Hoshiumi Korai showing off to one of the audience members I think counting for a praise from the male. Yaku Morisuke is signing autographs to the fans in the front row together with Suna Rintaro. And then there is Miya Atsumu and Sakusa Kiyoomi... The spiker is spinning around with the setter in his arms. Awwwwwwwwwwww This is a really cute scene. But none of their teammates noticed.

- Thank you James and you dear viewers at home. TV rocket is blasting off again. - Jessie said ending the brodecast.

It the end Atsumu won the contest of the best service aces by one serve, which Sakusa would won, but he hit the out twice. Atsumu got one wish, cause he won and he knew what he wanted.

Atsumu was scilent the whole car ride home, but he wasn't mad, he didn't have any thing on his mind. He had a plan. They got home and the first thing after Atsumu walked in was go up stairs and take a hot bath. And after getting undressed and jumping in the hot water, he heard the door opening and closeing. He knew exacly who it was and what he was about to do.

Sakusa walked in and stared in amaizment at his future husbands body. Those tanned abs and arms with this nice biceps and how could he forget the thighs, those damn magical thighs. He knew that something was off with the love of his life. He wasn't the best at communicating or...feelings, in his opinion life would be easier with out them, but he needed to ask.

- Atsu... Are you angry? - He said. As Atsumu turned around he saw his fiance looking like a kicked puppy and he didn't like it.

- NO! Why did you think that? - Atsumu asked it wasn't as planned.

- You didn't put on any music in the car or talk to me, so I assumed you were- He got cut off

- You see, you assumed, but you forget that you are a silly little babie some times? - Atsumu said and Sakusa looked like he was wagging his tail.

- Now come in. I am lonley here, - And Sakusa started to undress and walked in the bath tub.

- Ohh! Could you wash my hair? It is my wish. - Atsumu said as Sakusa processed.

- You planned it all along. Didn't you? - Sakusa said annoyed.

- Maybe...- Atsumu anwsered

- You are stupid - Sakusa sighed and started to rub Atsumu's head.

- I am your stupid - Atsumu said and gave Sakusa a little peck on the cheek.

---

Ring Ring*

They heard the doorbell, Atsumu stood up and opened the door in his bathrobe with his hair still dripping wet.

- Who is it babie? - Sakusa shouted from the other end of apartment

- It's my adopted twin and Suna honey - Atsumu anwsered, and he knew what was going to happen.

- Hey there Atsumu. I wanted to congratulate you for this win- He got cut off by Suna

- Hi there! Did I hear correctly you said honey to someone? - Suna said very excited

- Yeah... Why do you ask- He didn't get to finish since Suna ran inside and started to open every door of every room to look for Atsumu's fiance.

- and give you some onigiri and yes it is according to your diet. - Osamu continued handing over the bag with onigiri and some sushi no caring that his lover is throwing his twin's house upside down.

- Thanks! And you still haven't told him? - Atsumu said absolutley not careing either. He knew where his Omi hid and never in million years Suna would find him.

- Yep, he is trying to get it out of me for some time now. And by the way he is really pissy for some reason? Do you maybe know why? - Osamu asked walking in as he sat on the sofa. Suna run to the kitchen behind him and started to open evry cupboard after a second he run off to the bathroom upstairs.

- oh! that! He saw me and Omi in the caffe and since they didn't give us any peace, so Omi told him he is my bestman along with you. - Atsumu said.

In that moment Osamu bursted out laughing, and not the cute laugh more like the Kuroo laugh.

- You know, ever since he saw you kissing... You know who that day, he just planned your ebtire wedding and to be honest you would enjoy it. - Osamu said.

- Awwwwww... that's so sweet of him -Atsumu said as Suna run down stairs and jumped few last steps and started to look thru their bedroom.

- Oh! I saw how Sakusa has spun you around after the game, it looked... fruity... to me. - Osamu said as Atsumu choked on his own seliva.

- Yeah... that... - Atsumu said scratching his neck. Suna run in again screaming ,,where is he!" as he started to look under the armchairs and carpets and he run off once again his time to the bed room.

- Your team is a bunch of dumbasses if they haven't figured it out yet. - Osamu whispered as Atsumu giggled.

- Yeah they are. - Atsumu said as he got a notification

--Iwaizumi--

- Guys get a good night sleep, cause tommorow we will be watching matches of out next opponents, and I need you to focuse. So... GO TO SLEEP! -

- Ohh.. We should get going for now, I am counting on ya dumbass to win the next match. - Osamu said patting Atsumu's back.

- Yeah, see you soon you piece of shit - Atsumu said smiling and standing up to walk out the guest.

- SUNARIN WE ARE LEAVING - Osamu shouted putting his shoes on

- JUST A SECOND I FOUND A HIDDEN ROOM AND I KNOW HE IS IN THERE! - Suna shouted back as Atsumu went a bit pale. He knew about which room Suna was talking about and he was right his fiance was hidden in there.

- SHIT IT'S LOCKED! - Suna yelled

- SUNA GET YER ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT! IF YOU DON'T I AM GOING TO GET THE ITALIAN FOOD WITH OUT YOU! - Osamu yelled pissed, he wanted his brother to tell him on his own terms. Even if he didn't say that he loved his brother to bits.

And like under a magic spell Suna ran down with a sad face.

The guests walked out as Osamu scolded Suna. They walked to their car and Osamu started

- You know Rin... Our parets aren't exacly supportive of our sexualities or career choice. After Atsumu got accepted to MSBY Black Jackals, they kicked him out, cause he as they said: ,,WoUlD rUiN hIs LiFe". But he stayed at his then boyfriends place, I didn't know who that guy was back then, but I knew he loved my brother with all his might. After he got his first paycheck he send it all to me so I could get out of that terrible place. I didn't know how he got that money, but I was really greatful. Only recently they told me that both of them gave most of their paychecks. And Atsumu didn't want to tell me wasn't really weird, but still... It wasn't easy on him... being gay and stuff... and he didn't tell me for three years who it was and... I just want you to don't push him to tell you. Okay my love? - Osamu said looking at Suna who was about to cry.

- Yeah...- Suna said as he whiped off his tears with his sleave

- Are you crying Rin ? - Osamu asked

- No! Someone is cutting onions - Suna said looking away

-shhhhh. It's okay, It's okay. - Osamu said hugging Suna who started to cry

After Osamu let go of Suna he said

- My birthgiver tryied to contact me latley and also Sumu, but he changed his phone number -

- You mother? -

- No, she only gave birth to us, she wasn't a mother or even a parent. And she said that she wants to reunite with us. Tch - Osamu said

- OH HELL TO THE NO, THIS BITCH ISN'T COMMING ANYWHERE NEAR YOU TWO. TH AUDACITY OF SOME PEOPLE FOR REAL! - Suna yelled

- hahaha... I love ya Rin - Osamu said kissing the top of Sunas head.

- Race you to the car! - Osamu said running off

- HEY! unfair ! - Suna yelled running after him

---

- This onigiri it's delicious! - Sakusa said eating another piece

- Yeah... He perfected the recepie for years - Atsumu said

- Could I get it? since we are going to be family and stuff? - Sakusa said putting his head on Atsumu's shoulder

- Even if I could he protects this recepie with his life, he is taking it to the grave. - Atsumu said kissing the top of the ravenetts head

- Shit. I start to think I am going to get married to the wrong Miya - Sakusa said jokingly

- Ohhh! so you proposed to me just to get the recepie? No more kisses for you then - Atsumu said dramaticly and stood up, Sakusas head hit the couch with a bit of shock.

- wait! babie! - Sakusa said standing up and going after Atsumu

- I am not you babie, you only love the onigiri - Atsumu said as he got to the bedroom and hopped under the covers of his bed.

Sakusa run towards the bed and also got under the covers and hugged Atsumu tight

- I love you Atsu - Sakusa whispered

- I know that - Atsumu replied hugging Sakusa back.

To their unknowledge tommorow was going to be crazy, cause many people saw their celebration after the match including one of their teammates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.2K 16
UNDER EDITING (If early chapters seem better written than master chapters, that's why. I will put a notice on the chapter when it has been edited :))...
140K 4.2K 58
WARNING: 18+ (Text/Script Version) Atsumu is not coming home? Sakusa is worried? Osamu is afraid to tell Suna how he feels? TRIGGER WARNING: Contains...
70.3K 1.2K 25
❝You see we have a little bet going on between us teachers. The rules are pretty simple and straightforward; Who can fuck you best.❞ IN WHICH a wicke...
15.1K 385 16
DISCONTINUED TEXT ME TO CONTINUE THE STORY Hinata is a normal high schooler like anyone else, or at least how he wants the other to think about him...