❝𝑢π‘ͺ𝑬𝑨𝑡 π‘¬π’€π‘¬π‘Ίβž

By L-LolaXBunny

\\\mafia!Jotaro Kujo/// More

𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑢𝑡 1

β˜†001β˜†

106 6 0
By L-LolaXBunny

_____________

____________

MONDAY
MAY 8TH 20XX
Y/N'S POV
10:04 PM

    I GLARED AT THE man right in front of me. Right into his aquamarine eyes that seemed to stare into my soul. The rain pouring down on the both of us.

I shouldn't be standing here. I should be home, in my bed looking out of the large window of my house. Well what used to be my house but I no longer live there because, and I quote, 'for my protection'.

Which I totally understand, under the circumstances of someone breaking into my house. He cares, but he doesn't. He's hard to read. He has not one single identifiable emotion on his pretty face but yet he cares.

The way he's moving closer says it all.

The way his breath lingers on my lips.

The way his heart is beating as fast as mine.

No, he doesn't just care.

He's in love.

And he doesn't know how to show it.

But that's okay because I don't either. But maybe, just maybe, my actions can speak louder than words.

I wrapped my arms around his large frame, sure it was hard. He's a big guy and compared to him, he must think I'm so tiny and fragile, especially since his large hands are resting so carefully on to my back as he leans down more just enough for me to fully embrace him.

This entire time our eyes haven't left each other, not once. I'm supposed to be angry at him dammit. Fuck my emotions.

But I shouldn't be worried about that now. What would have happened if I hadn't met him? Would I have died? Or would he?

3 MONTHS BEFORE
WEDNESDAY
MARCH 12TH, 20XX
JOTARO'S POV
4:33 PM

"KUJO! MY FAVORITE GRANDSON!" I scoffed at him. "I'm your only grandson old man." I grumbled at him and pushed his arm away from my shoulder while taking a puff of my cigarette. He chuckled. "You're gonna have cancer by the time you're 30, son. Anyways I called you here cause I want you to do something for me."

     I grumbled. "What is it? And hurry cause I've got shit to do today." Again, the old man laughed. "Sure. Now look at this." He slid a file to me across the table and I opened it.

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: 𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙾𝚂𝙷𝙸 𝙺𝙰𝙸𝚃𝙾
𝙰𝙶𝙴: 𝟸𝟺
𝚁𝙰𝙲𝙴: 𝙹𝙰𝙿𝙰𝙽𝙴𝚂𝙴
𝚂𝙴𝚇: 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙴

     "I NEED YOU TO deal with him for me. He's been skipping out on some...payments. Also there's this girl, he's been dating her for some time now and she's apparently got something that every mafia is trying to get their hands on right now. He's gonna kill her just to get it." I quirked a brow. "What is it?" Joseph smirked. "It's a hard drive. Our dear old friend Rin made it. There's things in there about every mafia and person in the mafia known to man." "Why's he gonna kill her? Can't he just take it and be done with it?" Joseph leaned back in the chair. "He could, but that's not what they want. She could know some very important things. That's if she's look at it." I hummed and walked towards the door.  "So what do you want me to do about her?" "Nothing yet. I just want you to find out if she has it or not. If she does, we'll discuss matters of what to do next." I grunted before completely walking out of his office.

"What a pain in my fucking ass..."

Y/N'S POV

     'WHAT THE FUCK DO I do? Do I tell someone?' I clutched my bag tighter to my chest. I felt like I was being watched. It's not like I saw a dead body or something. Just...someones hand...yeah that's okay. Maybe someone attacked by a bear or something?

     But the slice was so clean...almost as if it had been cut off. I don't want to report this but I should. But i feel as though if I do then something bad would happen to me. Maybe that was something I wasn't supposed to come across. Yeah. I don't know whoever's hand that was but you'll have to be a mystery for someone else to figure out.

     "Ouch!" I muttered, my bag fell out of my hands, paper scattering across the street. "No!" I yelled as the papers started to fly in different directions. Now not only am I scared but I'm also pissed. I looked at whoever the culprit was who bumped in to me. At least I tried to but I almost broke my damn neck looking up at him. He was tall and fit and his hair was slicked back although their was a little curly piece at the front. I looked him up and down a few times before composing myself. His aquamarine eyes staring in to my soul, at least that's what it felt like. But I couldn't look away from them.

3RD POV

      JOTARO HUMMED AS HE looked down at the women in front of him. 'Finding her was easier then expected...' He took in her appearance. From her curls(or whatever type of hair you got) to her two toned lips, to her body. His eyes trailed back up to her hers. Her bright brown(or whatever color)doe eyes staring at him with anger. 'If it was this easy for me to find her I wonder how long it'd take everyone else...'

     He held his hand out showing her most of the papers that she dropped. "I picked up what I could." His voice was deep and gruff. It made Y/N's chest all tingly just from hearing it. She cautiously grabbed them. "T-thank you...I'm sorry for not watching where I was going." Jotaro smirked. He could tell from her eyes just a moment ago that she was clearly angry at him and yet she's the one apologizing. 'Cute...what?' He quickly cleared his mind. He couldn't help but indulge in her quick mood change.

     " 's fine. I bumped in to you first." She nodded and now the both of them were sitting in awkward silence. At least it was awkward to her. He was just analyzing her. He let out a sigh before walking away after a few more seconds. Y/N let out a breath. 'He was scary looking' she thought before continuing her way home.

Jotaro had managed to catch the business card with her name on it before it flew away. Now all he had to do was get Polnareff to find any information on her.

"Jotaro what a surprise! You never call your old pal-"

"For once in your life, shut the fuck up. I need you to do something for me."

"Yes sir...geez."

THE NEXT DAY
MARCH 13TH, 20XX
Y/N'S POV
10:13 PM

"Y/N! GIRL I'VE GOT a serious emergency, friend!" I rolled my eyes at Amyra's dramatic way of expressing herself. "If it's about a boy, I've told you for the umpteenth time that I've been in one relationship." She rolled her eyes. "I know I know. And by the way he keeps calling the damn hotline asking for you?" She said referring to my ex. I sighed. "I told you plenty of time to block that number from the phone." She waved her hands around frantically. "I did! But every time I do he gets a new number!" I sighed. "Back to your boy problems. You should ask Nick. Him and his girlfriend are happy and their going on 5 years."

     She pouted. "He won't help me. He'll just blab about how 'amazing and beautifully perfect' his girlfriend is. I shrugged my shoulders at her. "Oh well. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go to my meeting with miss Lanaé" I said while gathering my stuff and walking out the door. "BUT Y/N!" Amyra stomped her foot. "Oh, finally I found you! So Amyra I was thinking about making my girlfriend a dress. Which color should I-" "UHHHHHHH!"

"MRS. LANAÉ! IM SO sorry I'm late!" The blonde haired woman smiled at me. "You're fine dear. I assure you that I have time to waste considering that I don't have any clients today." I smiled at her. "That's great! I know how stressful it is for you to find people to make you clothes and find models." I said with furrowed brows as we walked in to the restaurant and sat at a table.

     "Yes it's very draining. Anyways we're not here to discuss me! Let me see the designs you've come up with so far." I nodded and handed her the papers of my new dresses. I was nervously fiddling with my fingers as she inspected them. I looked around trying to take my mind off of my nervousness, and whoever is watching me.

JOTARO'S POV

"JESUS, JOTARO. WHOEVER IS buying these suits for you needs to get you a bigger size! You look like a ticking bomb." I flipped Kakyoin off as I continued to at least button up one more button on this damn suit. "It's not gonna-" "it did." I grumbled and smirked triumphantly but that was short lived after the button popped off and hit Kakyoin in the center of his forehead. "Fuck!" He yelled as he gripped his head in pain. "Stop bein' a damn baby and let's go before the old man has my ass." The both of us walked out of the room. I wasn't paying much attention but I could have sworn I saw the girl from yesterday.

I turned my head and sure enough she was sitting right there at a table with some women. I didn't really pay her any mind and was about to walk away until she caught my gaze. I bit the inside of my cheek. "Anyways Jotaro I—Jotaro! C'mon!" I sighed and broke my gaze with the girl before walking away and following Kakyoin. 'Two times in a row. That's not good.'

Y/N'S POV

THAT SCARY GUY AGAIN? That's the second time I've seen him. Is he...stalking me something? But he looked dressed for something important. He might have been on a date. Sure he's handsome but I don't think his scary aura will allow any woman to come his way. "Y/N? Are you alright?" I quickly turned my head back to the women in front of me.

"Sorry! I was lost in thought." Mrs. Lanaé only smiled. "It's fine dear. Anyways as I was saying I really do like these dresses and since they're your designs I was wondering if you'd like to model them?" My mouth dropped. "Me? But I don't have any experience with doing that. I—" She shushed me. "It's fine dear I was only offering. I mean I'd pay you double for the dresses and the modeling but if you don't want—" "No! No I'll do it!" Mrs. Lanaé smiled once again. "Good! I'll contact you to let you know when it's time." She smiled and waved goodbye to me as her bodyguard escorted her out.

I smiled happily and got up and walked outside ready to contact Amyra and Nick. "Hey! Cutie!" I turned towards the voice that had called out to me and I noticed that there were two of them. They had tattoos on their necks that read something in Japanese. I ignored them. "You're Hiroshi's little thing aren't cha?" I turned my lip up at the man that kept talking to me. "We're not together anymore." Was all I said. I was scared as hell but I wasn't gonna show it. "Mhmm...well he sent us here to come and get cha." The other man beside him spoke and I noticed the both of them reach in to their back pockets. "So I'd advise you to—" The man suddenly stopped talking confusing me.

I watched as they gulped quietly before their gaze shot up and I notice the shadow covering me before I looked up to see the same guy once a-fucking-gain. He looked down at me before turning his gaze towards the two men who had stopped reaching into their back pockets and put their hands up in surrender. "They botherin' you?" He asked softly with his hand slowly creeping to the side of my waist. " 'course not! We were just askin' her some questions 's all." The man behind me hummed before grabbing my hand softly and turning me around and away from the two guys. Although I missed the glance that he gave to the two people behind him.

I looked up at him confused. "Why'd you do that?" I asked him and he said nothing although his jaw did clench.

JOTARO'S POV

WHY'D I DO THAT? This girl is very oblivious to the danger that she was in. Those fuckers had guns. I should be dealing with them myself but first...I looked down at her. I've got to get you home before something happens to you.

"You need to go home." I spoke before stepping in front of the sidewalk. "Why? And are you calling me a cab?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "No I'm takin' you in my car." She quirked a brow. "Are you aware that I only met you yesterday and know absolutely nothing about you. Also your car just got towed." My eyes widened as I turned to where she was pointing and sure enough, it was." I grumbled before running a hand over my face. "Then we'll have to find another way to get you home."

I grabbed her hand once again and we continued to walk in silence before I stopped after hearing her heavy breathing. "Sorry. It's just I'm so hot." I looked down at her before eyeing a vending machine a few more steps from us. I walked over to it along with her curiously following me. I ended up getting her a drink. We sat on a bench next to the vending machine in the shade as I looked down at my phone to see where the next train station was.

"Uhm, Mr? Can I ask you a question?" I didn't look up from my phone. "You just did." I heard her huff and I smirked before answering her for real. "Sure. I'm sure you've got plenty.

She closed her water bottle before speaking. "Well since I'm probably going to run into you again after this, I wanted to at least get your name." I looked up at her. Our eyes meeting once again but this time she didn't look away. 'Dammit I was hoping to make you nervous.' "Jotaro." She smiled. "Well Jotaro, I'm Y/N." I hummed. "Next question?" She fidgeted with her fingers. "Were those guys gonna shoot me or something?" I looked back at her. She looked genuinely panicked. "You're really worried about that now? You seemed to hold you composure very well at the time." She chuckled. "Well I didn't want them to see that I was scared."

'That's a good reason.' I sighed continuing what I was doing on my phone until I felt her fingers gently slid behind me ear. I looked back at her. 'This women keeps distracting me...why haven't I lost my damn cool on her yet?' She quickly retracted her hand. "Sorry. It's just it really looked like that one piece of your hair was bothering you." I stood up. "Train stations aren't safe right now since it's getting darker. So I'm gonna have to walk you home."

"You don't have too. I can get one of my friends to pick me up."

"Don't know your friends so you're stuck with me, princess."

2,593 words.

Idk if I like this 🧍🏾‍♀️ .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
409K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
557K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
135K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...