Deadly Little Leo - Inej Ghafa

By bIlly_readS

"Deadly Little Leo... always gets what she wants" "You wont even see her coming" «────────────────────» #1... More

Deadly Little Leo
Part one
Act 1
Past
Gambles
"Please"
That Watch
Meetings
Cut Her Puppet Strings
Deals a deal.
Pekka and Plans
Split The Check
Pekka the Piss-ant
Enough.
Jurda, Coal and a Goat
Us! Its Us!
If Darkness Was A Place
Goodnight's
Time For A Heist
Understood.
Teamwork make the dream work
Are you with me?
Its your decision to make...
Should I Stay Or Should I Go.
Silent treatment
Disadvantages, Weekness, And Streangth.
Sacrifice
Part two
Act 2
Face claim update
Take over
The Games Just Begun
Deal with the Devil 2.0
No Control
I Found You
I Swear To You... Leo
I Dont Need You
A Change In The Game
Pekka's leavers party
They'd Be Fine.

The Arrow

1.8K 54 5
By bIlly_readS

PLEASE READ!!!
(Update 17/4/2023)

Okay so Iv realised whilst writing for season one that I mentioned Dregs and Per Haskell and due to the series being mixed up and confusing, and the fact that I went off the books. It's made my life a whole lot harder to work around this mix up. So I'm going to keep the script the same from my chapter and also the season 2 script, I'm not going to go back and change every time I wrote 'Dregs' or the one time I wrote about Per Haskell. We are just going to ignore it. Okay? Okay.
It's confused me massively and so, if Iv mentioned Dregs, replace it with Crows. And ignore my Per Haskell mention. Okay? Okay. Good.
Thanks lovelies, enjoy the story!!.

⋅🏹⋅

"Miss Leatar! Mis- Miss Leatar!"

The voice of an informant rang through the rather spacious hallway, at the end was a room. In the room sat a girl, around the age of 16. She was sat at the desk, writing a letter to a certain...deal.

The door to her room shook with the force of the knocking,

"Miss! Miss Leatar, ma'am, Miss-" he called through the door, when it swung open away from his face.

It seemed all the words he was oh so desperate to say got clocked in his throat when he was in her presence.

Yes the girl was stunning. With long light brown hair, and almost black eyes. A drastic contrast to her pale skin.

But it wasn't her appearance that made the man shiver, it was fear. The fear of her capability, of her ruthlessness and her sharp silver tongue.

That, and she stood quite tall compared to him. For a young age she was rather tall.

He swallowed harshly, willing the words to spill from his mouth. But nothing came, he nearly jumped back in freight when she spoke.

"What do you want Orteg?" She sneered at him.

Orteg was a good informant, but very unreliable when a drop of alcohol hit his system. He was a gossip lover, a loose end. And Leo hated loose ends, she just needed the right timing and he would no longer be a liability to her.

If it was up to her, he would be gone already. But Leo knew he had family, ones who loved Orteg dearly. Yes she was quite an evil person, but she wasn't a monster so to speak. And Mrs Belltear was a lovely woman who adored her children, and so Leo had to be smart when she disposes of Orteg. Mainly for her own guilty conscience, she's human, sue her.

"Well- wel." He cleared his throat "word of a man, a man split into two separate pieces, perfectly cut down the middle-" he started to ramble,

"Get to it Orteg"

"Ah yes, yes. Well, the word is spreading and fast. But no one can work out who's doing it was, people talk-"

"So Iv heard" she mumbled to herself,

"Yes, talk. They talk a lot. There are whispers. Whispers that, the Arrow has struck again" he looked at her expectantly,

She gave him a blank stare "and how do whispers affect me, Orteg?"

"Well whispers become common conversation, and who knows if the whispers are true? But when it's in a conversation, people believe it blindly" he stated, rather proud of his quote. Forgetting he learnt it from the very girl he was speaking to,

She smirked at his words, remembering when they had the conversation. "We'll let the people talk. Thank you for your ears Orteg" she handed him a small pouch of Kruge. But when he went to take it, she pulled it back. Leaning down to whisper in his ear "I'm sure you know what happens to those who make whispers into common conversations. Don't you Orteg?"

He nodded so much that it shook his entire small skinny frame, she lent back and gave him a smirk "good" she handed him the pouch, watching as he practically took off down the hall.

Heading back to her desk after shutting her door behind her, she sat, looking out of the window that was right above her desk.

It was the only one in her room, her desk was under the window and her bed was by the opposite wall behind where she currently sat. She had two small bedside lockers on either side of the bed that took up that small gaps between the walls and her bed. As the room was narrow that was all she had room for. Another door, directly across from her entrance door that was to her left, was her en-suite door that was to her right. It was a nicely sized bathroom, enough for a tub, a sink and a toilet. The perfect size to make it look innocent and typical for a 16 year old. But it had secrets. Ones that stayed hidden to anyone but herself.

She looked down at her letter, she read it over once more before she sighed it off.

Dear Mr Gataway,

You didn't pay your end of the deal.

And so, he's payed the price that was set.

You'll learn soon enough.
You do your part of the deal, or another will show up on your doorstep in 2 pieces.

This is your warning,
Arrow.

She smirked, folding the letter and placing it in a small envelope, she placed it in the inner pocket of her jacket and headed out for the night.

⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅

Walking the streets of Ketterdam wasn't much of a danger, not even at night. Unless you didn't know the way the stay safe, stick with the crowds, and blend.

But Leo wasn't a fan of crowds, never has been. It was much more quiet when travelling on the rooftops. Hopping over the gaps and staying out of sight, a simple blur in the darkness. Especially when she was dressed in all black herself.

To all those below she merely a fragment of others imaginations, a trick to the eye. Catching a blur in the corner of their vision, but upon inspection there was nothing in sight. Not unless the looked extremely hard at the shadows, maybe they could catch the silhouette of a girl upon the dark abyss.

Leo watched from the rooftops, taking a moment to look at all the on goers. Everyone was full of energy, despite how late it was. Leo looked down to check the watch that always sat on her wrist, when she discovered it wasn't there she cursed herself for leaving it in her room.

It was something Leo treasured, the watch was small. But held so much meaning, she made a note to never take it off again. After noticing it missing she realised how empty and light her wrist felt without the comfort of it on.

Looking back at the people below she noticed how care free some looked, dressed in rather strange outfits and going in and out of shops, some men from one brothel to the next. They seemed so relaxed, they had no clue the dangers that lurked amongst them. What monsters awaited them in the shadows or hidden in the alleyways.

Not baring to watch anymore, she carried on with her journeys. Hopping from roof to roof until she finally got to her destination.

Hoping down onto the widow ledge of the far right window on the third floor, she peered into the candle lit room. No one was in sight.

Perfect.

She took a pin from her hair and began to wiggle it in the latch, hearing that successful click, she slid the window up and climbed in.

The place was a mess, and that's coming from her. Someone who didn't care much to keep everything pristine and perfect.

"For a place that sits in one of the biggest shit heaps in Ketterdam. It definitely lives up to it reputation" she stuttered to herself, taking in the sight on the room. There were leaks of water dripping down the walls, making a green colour spread down the the floor. The girl physically cringed at the smell that encased the room.

Pinching her nose, she wandered the room. She ended up at a desk that was drastically different to her down and had a rummage in the draws. Finding a few papers with names of the persons special informants, she smirked to herself.

"Thank you Mr Gataway" she chuckled, placing the letter in place of the papers, she re closed the draw.

Her head shot up when a array of footsteps, a bunch of stumbling and banging on the walls could be heard.

Outside the door, a man and a rather dressed up woman stood, smiling lustfully at each other.

"And this, my lady, is my humble abode" he boasted to the woman, who giggled rather pathetically at him.

He swung open the door and let the woman walk in first, holding the door for her,

"What a gentlemen" she teased him, dragging her perfectly manicured hand over his chest as she walked in, he saw her gasp when she finally looked into the room.

His brows furrowed as he entered after her, upon the sight of his room he smirked.

Perfect, just as he left it.

"It's wonderful isn't it?" He boasted once again, the woman gave him a look as he walked in, his back to her. She cringed at the sight, but gave his a faked struggling smile when he looked back at her.

Outside the window, Leo watched the two, amused that the man was so confident it his trash sight of a room. And struggling not to laugh when the woman tried to lie with that smile.

Chuckling to herself as she journeyed home, hopping the rooftops and heading towards her apartment.

⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅

She entered her room with huff, she smiled wide at the sight of her delightful bed. It had been a long day.

Taking of her long jacket, she hung it on the hook that were placed next to her door. She lazily sauntered over to her desk chair and flopped down with a long sight.

Closing her eyes in delight at the weight taken off her legs, she smiled.

Looking back down at her desk, her brows furrowed and her smile dropped. Her guard instantly coming up, and chills filled her body.

Something was wrong.

Focusing her ears on any sound or movement, she came up empty. Looking back at her pen, one she had noticed oddly out of place. She placed it back to where she left it, and back out to the place she found it. Inspecting the difference.

'Someone's knocked it. Someone's been here'

Her breaths were quiet, her movement calculated and slow as she stood. Slowly and carefully walking around the empty space in her room.

Looking back to the window, she placed her hands on the wood and quickly slid it up. It created a loud bang and crack amongst the silent room.

Looking back the the room, her hand trailed from the window ledge to the desk, to the chair and to the floor. It was there she spotted some dirt, dry. Sort of like sand, gravelly type.

'From the docks'

She frowned, she had no business with anyone from the harbours. Nor had she been down their in a long while.

Her eyes widened, and her body shot up, no longer carful of the sound she created as she yanked open her bedside locker draw.

She rummaged, she searched. The same with the next locker, and then her desk.

Her watch. No where in sight.

"No, no, no no no" she cursed at herself for taking it off, placing both hand at her desk letting her head hand low.

To took deep breaths, in through the nose out through the mouth. And again. Repeat. Opening her eyes she glared at the wood below her.

"Fuck!" She hissed and turned away from her desk, yet came to a halt. A very sudden stop.

'The light. I have nothing shiny. Reflection'

Something had reflected the light from outside, something she didn't own. Something that wasn't hers.

Turning back around, she caught the reflection again. It was thin, very quick. But it was there.

Moving so she was fixated on the light reflection, it bounced in her eyes. Made her want to blink, but she didn't, she couldn't.

Reaching a hand out, she picked up a small, thin yet long strand of hair.

It was a rather dark colour, nearly black, but definitely brown. Darker than Leo's for sure. And longer, very long in fact.

And only few people in Ketterdam had hair that long. With skills that secret.

"The Menagerie"

⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅

Thought?

What do you want to see?

This took forever to write omg 🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73 0 9
As the title says! Grishaverse one shots with all our lovely characters! All Grishaverse books are included! So Timelines might be different. All req...
3.5K 124 11
࿐.。.:*✦ "𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅" ࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇ Once killed for being a Foreigner with extraordinary power, reborn in...
3.5K 115 19
A few days after Alina and I escaped the clutches of my brother, the former Ravkan general of the Second Army, Aleksander Kirigan, we parted ways. I...
458K 21.1K 25
They called her magiya razuma. Mindbender. The Darkling took her in as his own as she tried to maneuver her telepathic powers and fought in a war tea...