The Other Tribrid

By ST2004Comics

Stiles thought he was the only one of his kind, a Tribrid. But then he meets a girl like him, but not totally... More

THE OTHER TRIBRID
A New Tribrid Awakens
A School For The Supernatural
A Fiery Encounter
Fighting A Gargoyle
This Ruins Spider-Man
Testing Landon
Zombie Mom
Back To Beacon Hills
Ending The Deadpool
A Hale Of A Day
Going To Mexico
The Necromancer
Landon's Mom
A Living Nightmare
Make A Wish (Part One)
Make A Wish (Part Two)
Make A Wish (Part Three)
Talent Show
Mummy
What Happened To Landon Kirby
Ex-Boyfriends And Gorgons
Malivore
This Year Will Be Different

What's The Merge

924 46 2
By ST2004Comics

"Anything exciting happening in Beacon Hills?" He asked Derek as the two talked on the phone. The sourwolf had called wanting to inform the Tribrid that he didn't find anything as to what it mean for a supernatural eyes to be green.

"Would the resurrection of one Kate Argent classify as exciting?" Derek asked, Stiles almost dropped his phone. His skin going pale, "How is she-" Derek interrupted him, "Apparently, Peter's claws didn't kill her, it transformed her into something else. Something dangerous." He told him.

"Damn it." Stiles pinched the bridge of his nose, he could only imagine the sort of chaos that a supernatural Kate Argent could be capable of. "Well if you ever need me and the others we're only one call away." He told him.

"Thanks. Look, I've gotta go. Braeden and I are going to see if we can contact an old pack my mother knew." Derek said.

"Safe travels." Stiles ended the call, placing his phone in his jean pocket before running his hand through his hair.

"Shit."

***

"Does anyone in Beacon Hills ever stay dead?" Hope asked, Stiles chuckled, he had informed her and Malia of what Derek told him. "How are you so sure she'll come after us next?" Malia asked swaying Evelyn in her arms.

"I'm not, but she has a grudge against your family and me so I wouldn't put it past her." He told her. Malia nodded, "Was he able to find out anything on why her eyes glow green?" He shook his head, "Nothing so far. He did say he was going to try and make contact with some old pack his mom knew so they might have the answer."

He then felt a sense of annoyance through the bond of his siblings, closing his eyes he could see through the bond that Lizzie was trying to cook something.

Taking a sniff, he recognized it to be a attempt at banana cream pie, he glimpsed at the kitchen to see there were several pans and jars with food on the countertops, as flour was scattered like snow, and sticky banana residue smeared on the cabinet handles.

He then opened his eyes bringing him back to the room with the girls, "You okay?" Hope asked him. "Yeah, I just gotta have a talk with Lizzie." He said as he stood up kissed Hope and Malia on the lips, Evelyn on the cheek and left the room.

***

Stepping into the kitchen, Stiles was surprised at how much of a mess Lizzie had made, as there was overturned mixing bowl lying on the floor, its creamy contents splattered across tiles, and everything else just made the kitchen look like a cream-filled war zone.

"Was there a monster attack in here?" He sarcastically asked, crossing his arms while he leaned on the door. Lizzie rolled her eyes at him, "Status update: Josie didn't come back last night. I think she slept in Penelope's old room, which is a really good way to get hepatitis B." She said.

Stiles raised a brow at her, "Have you slept at all? You seem a little..." Lizzie interrupted him, "Focused? Motivated? On point?" She said. "I was going to go along the lines of unhinged, borderline psychotic, and sleep deprived. But sure, let's go with what you said." Stiles told her.

"Not sleeping in the same bedroom means that Twin Forgiveness Cuddle is off the table. But she's been holed up in the library, so a snack offering should do the trick." Lizzie started placing a few peanuts into a bowl.

"You do know you're gonna have to apologize right? Food doesn't solve everything." He said.

Lizzie gasped, "Never apologize. Trust me, okay. This is what we do. I'm selfish, then she sulks and then I offer baked goods."

Stiles rolled his eyes at her, "Someone else's baked goods." Knowing she wanted either him or Hope to cook for her.

"Oh come on it's giving you something to do with yourself." She whined.

Stiles rolled his eyes, "Ask Hope then. I'm going to talk to my favorite sister." He said beginning to walk out of the kitchen.

"Traitor!" She yelled out.

***

Annoyance was etched all over Josie's face, ever since Penelope had told her about 'The Merge' she looked and combed over every book in the library to find any mention and see what it meant.

Those books however had only one page ripped out, pages that she believes contains what 'the merge' really is.

Feeling one of her siblings was around, she waved her hand on the books closing them shut.

Turning around, she saw that it was Stiles with food in his hands, "From what I've heard, I thought you'd need some brain food." He said.

"Thank you I'm starving." Josie said as she accepted the snacks, her brother held out for her. "So, what are you up to?" He asked before looking at the cipher to see the word: MERGE.

His body stilled as he then turned to look at Josie, "How do you know that word?" He asked her. Both of Josie's brows were raised as she gave a pointed look at her brother.

"How do you know that word?" She pressed. "You first." He said, glaring at her, his eyes glowing a soft crimson-orange. Josie sighed giving in, "Penelope gave me a diary of sorts. Something that Dad logged in every day." She confessed.

Stiles sighed, of course Penelope would get her hands on something like this. "How do you know what it is?" She asked. "In my time around the world, I learned of an old tradition in certain covens. Ones on how they would choose their next leader. And guess what coven always carried that tradition?" He said.

Josie's eyes widened, "The Gemini." She whispered. "Bingo. But because there's three siblings instead of two, I don't think it's something you have to worry about." He told her.

Josie nodded, Stiles feeling some unease within her, brought the raven-haired girl into a hug. "Everything's fine. Don't worry." He told her as he silently hoped that they wouldn't have to go through with it.

He then heard some commotion coming from the halls, "What's going on?" Stiles asked a student who was watching the commotion from a corner.

"Looks like another wolves vs vampires fight." The student said. "I'll be right back." Stiles told her as he sped to the halls to see Raf and a vampire challenging one another.

"Stand down!" Stiles said, walking up to them, placing his hands on both of their chests. "Get off of me!" Raf shouted, trying to get Stiles' hands off of him. Stiles eyes glowed as he growled at Raf, the wolves, and vamps.

"You will stand down now." He told the wolves before looking at the vamps, "Is that clear?" He asked. The vamp nodded and everyone began to walk away. Stiles looked back at Rafael, shooting the wolf a fiery glare.

"Walk with me, now." He ordered him.

Rafael hung his head low as he followed the Tribrid.

The two entered the gym, "Everyone out." No one moved from their spots, "I SAID GET OUT!" He shouted. Everyone quickly ran out of the gym, leaving them alone.

Stiles flicked his hands closing the gym doors, Rafael opened his mouth about to apologize for what happened when he was flung across the room.

"What the hell was that for?" Raf asked, Stiles sped towards him, standing over the wolf, "No what the hell was that?" The Tribrid grabbed the wolf bringing him into the air before slamming him to the floor.

"You're ready to explode at a moments notice. So let's get rid of that energy, shall we?" Stiles asked as the two rushed at one another.

***

Stiles groaned as Hope placed her hand on his shoulder while Malia held his hand, taking his pain. "Well, at least I know how Rafael's strength is." He muttered, having dislocated his shoulder after having Rafael pour out every raging emotion he felt.

"You should have been more careful." Hope scolded him. "I was, he just caught me off-guard for a sec." He told her. "That should be enough." The two women pulled their hands away. "Thanks." He smiled at them.

"Shouldn't you be there with Josie and Lizzie when they talk to Alaric?" Malia asked him. "I already told Josie, and right now I think it's better if they had that talk between themselves." Stiles stood up and walked over to Evelyn's crib.

The young girl smiled up at her father, "This is where I should be." He whispered caressing Evelyn's cheek.

***

In a TRIAD warehouse, Clarke was on the second floor, looking down at Malivore, anticipation filled his entire body as he had sent Landon inside over two hours ago.

The pit began gurgled with bubbles, before shrinking, Clarke watched as the pit became smaller, and smaller, and smaller until in the middle of what was the pit was Landon in a kneeling position.

"Landon? Father? Can you hear me?" Clarke asked. Landon looked up at Clarke and smiled.

"I can hear you perfectly, Son." Malivore said as his eyes turned pitch black, his mouth opening to reveal his teeth were now turned into monster-like silver fangs.

The anticipation that Clarke was feeling had fled, because now he only felt one thing.

Fear.

AUTHOR SPEAKING
I'm very sorry for the hiatus, I had a few things I had to take care of and plan something that will expand this account in the near future. But I'm here now and I'll try to update as many of my books as I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5.5K 96
My name is Stiles Mikaelson and I have a twin sister named Hope. Our family...is about as messed up as the next one. Okay that's an understatement. O...
325K 13.2K 46
' A shot in the dark A past lost in space Where do I start? The past and the chase You hunted me down Like a wolf, a predator I felt like a deer in t...
31K 1.2K 28
Two powerful families that were brought down by themselves, two creatures that shouldn't exist. In a chance encounter myths turned into a new reality...
23.5K 716 27
"Running is easy when you've been doing it most of your life. It becomes less of a thrill and more of a necessity. I got too comfortable hiding out i...