The Other Tribrid

By ST2004Comics

Stiles thought he was the only one of his kind, a Tribrid. But then he meets a girl like him, but not totally... More

THE OTHER TRIBRID
A New Tribrid Awakens
A School For The Supernatural
A Fiery Encounter
Fighting A Gargoyle
This Ruins Spider-Man
Testing Landon
Zombie Mom
Back To Beacon Hills
Ending The Deadpool
A Hale Of A Day
Going To Mexico
The Necromancer
Landon's Mom
Make A Wish (Part One)
Make A Wish (Part Two)
Make A Wish (Part Three)
Talent Show
Mummy
What Happened To Landon Kirby
Ex-Boyfriends And Gorgons
What's The Merge
Malivore
This Year Will Be Different

A Living Nightmare

1.8K 86 10
By ST2004Comics

Hope looked down at her plate of breakfast, a small smile seemed to become permanent on her lips.

Her mind kept going to the memories of last night. How Stiles laid both of them on his bed, not caring if they were both drenched from the water of the shower.

The whole night it felt like his lips never left her skin. "Holy shit!" Lizzie suddenly shouted out when she walked into the kitchen. "What?" Hope said, confused.

"Are you smiling?" Lizzie asked "Yeah, so?" Hope said nervously. "Flushed cheeks, crazy bed head, constant smile." Lizzie said, listing off what Hope looked like, "Holy crap! You had SEX!" She shouted.

"If you could not shout it out to the world that'd be great." Hope said, through gritted teeth. "It was Stiles wasn't it. OMG, you had sex with my brother." Lizzie realized with disgust. "Shut up!" Hope said,"It's not any of your business!"

"How long did it even last?" Lizzie asked.

Hope opened her mouth then closed it, the truth was that they may have actually done it the whole night, but they were cut off.

The baby monitor went off, Eve's small cry's could be heard coming from the small speaker. At first they ignored it, and they continued to kiss. Then Stiles rolled off of Hope to grab the monitor and turn it off.

"Sorry," Stiles said as he pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt, "I'm on crying duty tonight."

"It's fine." Hope sincerely said. "I'll go with you." Hope said standing up with him and she shrugged on one of Stiles' flannel shirts, and a pair of his boxers.

Both of them quietly crept through the halls making their way to Evelyn's room. The sounds of Eve's shrill cries came from the closed door at the end of the hall.

Both of them stepped into the small room where they could see Evelyn squirming underneath a pink blanket.

Stiles laughed as he tugged the blanket down so he could see Eve's brown eyes.

When Stiles' face came into view she immediately stopped crying, and he lifted her into his arms giving her a kiss on her head.Then Evelyn did something unexpected, she reached toward Hope.

Both of them stared at the baby in shock.

"Do you... Do you want to hold her?" Stiles asked Hope. Hope had never held Eve before, she played an occasional game of peek-a-boo and tickled her all the time but she had never held her before.

"O-Okay." Hope stuttered as she positioned her arms in a similar way Stiles did.

Very gently Stiles placed Eve in Hope's arms. And immediately the baby started cooing and patting Hope's face to get her attention.

Both Tribrids laughed, Hope started to rock Evelyn back and forth and soon her cooing turned into soft breathing, as the baby's eyes shut and she fell back asleep.

Hope gave the baby a small kiss on the head and handed her off to Stiles, who then placed her back in her crib.

They waited a few moments to make sure she was really asleep then they slowly crept out the door closing the door as quietly as possible.

They walked hand in hand back through the halls, but they both stopped when they heard whimpers coming from the younger students bunk room.

Concerned they stepped into the room to see Pedro squirming around holding an alligator stuffy.

Stiles crouched and placed a hand on the small boy's shoulder and he jerked awake.

"Hey, hey," Stiles whispered, holding his hands up,"It's okay. It was just a dream."

Pedro shook his head like he was refusing to believe that his nightmare wasn't a figment of his imagination. He looked around as if he was looking for something.

Hope crouched down next to Stiles,"Do you want to sing a song?" She asked Pedro, and Stiles gave her a confused look but Pedro nodded.

"Stiles, sing a song." Hope ordered.
"Uhh... okay." Stiles said while clearing his throat, "There is a young cowboy. Who lives on the range." Stiles sang before clearing his throat again.

Hope laughed and she continued the verse,"His horse and his saddle were his only companions. He works in his saddle and sleeps in the canyons, waiting for summer, his pastures to change."

Stiles smiled at his mate and both of them continued the song, "And as the moon rises he sits by his fire, thinking about women and glasses of beer. Closing his eyes as the doggies retire, he sings out a song which is soft but it's clear. As if maybe someone could hear."

"Goodnight you moonlight ladies, rockabye sweet baby James. Deep greens and blues are the colors I choose, won't you let me go down in my dreams. And rockabye sweet baby James." When they finished the song Pedro's eyes had closed.

And they both stood up to leave but Pedro muttered something that surprised the heck out of them. "Thanks Mom and Dad." He muttered to both of them.

"Mom and Dad, huh?" Stiles said, wrapping an arm around Hope's shoulders and she wrapped an arm around his waist in response. Hope smiled and shrugged,"You can sing?" She found herself asking.

Stiles winced,"Yeah, a little bit."

Hope's smile widened, and she went up on her toes and kissed Stiles on the cheek," I find that very hot."

Stiles felt his heart start to speed up,"What were we doing before we left?" He asked with a smirk.

Hope blushed and both of them took off running to Stiles' room where they tumbled back into bed kissing each other fervently.

"Eve started crying in the middle of the night." Hope said blushing,"We both went to calm her down. Then we had sex about three times after that."Lizzie looked like she was going to vomit,"That is so gross."
Stiles walked in, and immediately Hope felt herself smile. "What's going on?" Stiles asked, looking at Lizzie's pale complexion.

"Nothing," Hope said quickly. Then Alaric came running in,"We got a problem."

Alaric's eyes went to Hope and Stiles, noticing their cheerful expressions, red cheeks, and tired eyes.

"Did you two... " He trailed off when he saw Lizzie shake her head violently. "What's the problem?" Stiles asked to change the subject.

***

"So Landon gets a boo boo and suddenly the whole school is evacuating?" Stiles asked, raising an eyebrow. "He stabbed himself with a pencil." Hope told him,"While he was dreaming."

"Then it sounds like we should have an intervention instead of an evacuation." Stiles said. "This monster could physically harm someone in their sleep, they could die." Alaric said.

Stiles' eyes widened and the Tribrid sped away. Alaric looked to Hope,"You guys used protection, right?" Hope blushed and nodded.

***

Stiles ran to Eve's room, not caring who he knocked over in the process, the door blasted open, and Evelyn just sat there in her crib looking curiously at Stiles.

"Hey, baby." Stiles whispered to her, he picked her up and she babbled a bit. Stiles noticed a small red splotch on her sleeve, worried he carefully pulled it up and saw a small cut on the top of her wrist. When the fabric of the sleeve rubbed against the cut Eve immediately started crying.

"Shhh... Shhh..." Stiles said bouncing her gently, he took away her pain, the veins in his finger turning black as he did so.

"Everything okay here?" Alaric asked, worriedly, looking at his granddaughter.

"It hurt her." Stiles said, the whites of his eyes turning black, and the iris glowing red,"The monster hurt her." He said, his anger rising quickly, "How do I kill this son of a bitch?" Stiles snarled.

***

"Okay, careful, careful." Stiles said, as Emma Tig took the car seat from Stiles. "I've held babies before, Stiles." Emma reminded him, placing the binky back into Evelyn's mouth.

"Well, this is the first time you're holding mine." He told her. "It'll be fine." Malia told him. "Why aren't you packed?" Stiles asked, looking at the werecoyote. "Because I'm not going." Malia said.

"Malia--" Stiles started.

"Nope." Malia interrupted,"You're not the only one that can risk their life to save people." Stiles groaned,"But what about--"
"Evelyn will be fine." Malia said,"And I'm not leaving her father here defenseless."

"Malia, I'm hardly what you call defenseless." Stiles reminded her.

In a blur, Malia kicked him in the balls, and he squeaked and fell to the ground,"Well, now you are." She said walking away, "Point taken." Stiles wheezed out as he waited for the pain to subside.

***

"Hey." Malia said to Hope as she entered the library to find the Mikaelson girl swamped with books around her. Not even looking up Hope replied: "Hi." As she still read the pages in front of her.

"So, how was he?" Malia asked, raising an eyebrow as she sat beside her. Hope stopped reading and blushed, "How does everyone know that Stiles and I have sex?" She asked, annoyed and embarrassed.

"Well, the first clue would be the smell." Malia told her as she tapped her nose, "You smell like a newly claimed coyote."

"And that's good?" Hope asked. "If you want others to know that your Stiles' mate or girlfriend then yes." Malia told her.

"I'm sorry." Malia raised a brow, "Growing up alone in the woods. It must have been hard." Hope clarified. "I got by." Malia replied, "And... It wasn't all bad. If I hadn't been a coyote for all that time I never would have had Evelyn."

Hope was silent for a moment, "You named her after your Mom and sister, right?" She asked.

Malia nodded.

"Look, I know this is weird. To discover you have two mates for life while also being the school's protector is a lot. But I'm not here to make it difficult. I want to help you and Stiles protect the school. It is where our daughter is after all." Malia said.

Hope raised a brow at "our daughter".

Seeing her reaction, Malia placed her hand on top of Hope's. "You're my mate too Hope. Evelyn is as much your daughter than she is Stiles and mine." She said before kissing Hope on the lips earning a throaty moan from the Mikaelson before pulling away.

The werecoyote flashed her a mischievous smile before standing up and walking away swaying her hips.

Hope could only watch in awe before running her hands through her hair, "Dear god help me." She muttered as she went back to reading.

***

"Okay, so first it was a night hag, then it was a demon?" Stiles asked. "Apparently." Hope said. "So, how's this going to work?" Stiles asked her.

Hope gestured to everyone around them,"They fall asleep, you go into their minds and pull it out."

"Okay, so just Freddy Kreauger it, then we can all relax for the rest of the night." Stiles said, while yawning. Hope smirked,"Or we could stay up a little longer doing other things."

Stiles' eyes widened, "Okay, okay, I'm good with that. Totally fine." Hope chuckled and went to the gym, Stiles following close behind.

"You guys ready?" Hope asked, looking at Kaleb, Rafael, MG, and Malia. All of them nodded and settled down into their cots, closing their eyes. Their breathing started to even and all of them were asleep.

Stiles' eyes turned red and black as he dived into their minds, Raf's first. "Landon, you need to run!" Raf shouted as his bones broke, eyes glowing yellow.

Landon only stood there blank faced.

Stiles looked beside the tree and found a woman dressed in black.

Stiles smirked, "Hey, buddy. How you doing?" He zoomed forward and grabbed the woman, and he went into Kaleb's mind.

Kaleb was strapped to a chair, in a straight jacket and muzzle, watching a screen that kept  saying bad things about vampires.

"You know what you must do." The same monster woman said. "Not today bitch." Stiles growled, grabbing the woman again, and going into MG's mind.

MG was surrounded by bodies drained of all blood, "I didn't do this." He repeated to himself over and over again. This time the bat demon in the form of a night hag tried running away from Stiles.

"Yeah, nope." Stiles said, grabbing it again, and finally entered Malia's mind.

Malia was back in the forest in human form, fog was everywhere, obscuring almost everything from view.bShe tripped over a tree root, and she tumbled into the ground.

Malia sat up and backed up against a tree, her breathing was heavy. A shadow could be seen in the fog, and when it stepped out of the mist, it was revealed to be Henry Tate pointing a rifle at his adoptive daughter.

"Dad..." She trailed off tears in her eyes.

"Oh, he's not your father." A sly voice said, and Peter Hale stepped out of the fog, blue eyes glowing. Peter swiped his claws across Tate's throat, and he fell to the ground clutching his bleeding throat. Malia gasped in horror, as Tate died, blood still leaking from his neck.

Stiles frowned at the scene. His eyes drifted, to a shadow in the fog running away and he chased after it, he tackled the night hag to the ground, and it hissed when he stood up.

"How about you show your real face?" Stiles asked in his Alpha voice. The demon grips either side of it's head and pulls, tearing the skin apart to reveal the demon underneath.

"Okay, not gonna lie that was a little gross." Stiles said, then in a blur he ran forward, grabbing the bat demon and he pulled it out of Malia's mind.

In the physical world, Stiles let go of the demon, and he growled fangs showing.

Hope also took a step forward, her eyes turning yellow, and the black Kitsune aura surrounded her. Hope flexed her fingers and she concentrated, and claws made of shadow now tipped her fingers.

"Okay, that's showing off a little bit." Stiles told her, and she only showed the infamous Mikaelson smirk.

The two Tribrids attacked, the demon's wing swept out to try and knock Stiles away, but he blocked it.

Hope brought down her claws in a slash, grazing the demon's stomach making it let out a screech in pain.

Stiles roared, as he blocked a claw from the demon, by grabbing its arm and twisting violently, breaking it.

"Hope!" Malia shouted now awake, "Eyes!" She said, tossing an arrow towards her, as Stiles held the monster back. Hope grabbed the arrow with her telekinesis, and threw it into the monster's eyes.

"Okay." Stiles said breathlessly, dropping the demon's limp body on the ground, "I think I'm gonna take a break."

***

Stiles grunted in pain,"Ow, ow, ow." He told Hope. "I haven't even touched it." Hope said. "I'm practicing." Stiles said, Malia rolled her eyes as she held Evelyn in her arms. Stiles grimaced when Hope started to clean the long gash with the warm wet towel.

"Your healing's weaker now that you don't have your Kitsune." Hope said. "I think I'm getting that now." Stiles said, as Hope started to place a large bandage over his shoulder.

"You could have died." Malia told him.

"Nope." Stiles said, "I would have found a way to stick around... at least until graduation, after that you're on your own."
He joked.

"That's not funny, Stiles." Hope said. Malia hummed in agreement. "Okay, fine." Stiles said, as he settled down in his bed.

"I've lost too many people, I can't lose you too." Hope said, as she looked at Stiles.

Stiles sighed,"Come here." He said, opening his arms and Hope crawled into them, resting her head against his chest.

"I'm not going anywhere, okay?" He whispered to her, his hand combing her hair to the side, so he could look at her face more clearly.

"How do you know that?" Hope asked, a tear slipping down her cheek.

Stiles wiped the tear away with her thumb,"Because if I have to, I will rip apart entire worlds, not caring about the mess I leave behind, to be back here, in this bed beside you." He then looked up at Malia and Evelyn.

"Beside the three of you."

Malia smiled at him.

Hope felt a little bit better, and she leaned up and kissed Stiles, and she moaned when his tongue entered her mouth.

Stiles broke away for a moment, and Hope whined in protest, "Were you serious about what you said earlier today?" He asked.

Hope smiled, knowing what he was thinking. She turned to Malia who smiled at the Mikaelson girl. The werecoyote left the room before returning without Evelyn.

Hope sat up, reaching over to the nightstand and into the drawer, pulling out a condom.

"I took the liberty of putting three boxes of these in both of our rooms," She said, and she tossed the condom to Stiles as she and Malia pulled off their shirts.

Stiles smirked at the sight as his eyes glowed a dark red while Hope's eyes glowed yellow and Malia's eyes glowed icy blue.

"Let's have some fun." Stiles said as Malia and Hope jumped at the Tribrid, the sound of growling and moans filled the room and escaped the hallway leaving the students of the school to be haunted by something that wasn't a dream demon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 2.7K 31
All I did was try my best This the kind of thanks I get? Unrelentlessly upset (ah, ah, ah) They say these are the golden years But I wish I could dis...
352K 7.9K 21
What if Hope left Mystic Falls, like she intended to when everyone remembered her? And she came to the town of Beacon Hills, where she meets a boy a...
23.5K 713 27
"Running is easy when you've been doing it most of your life. It becomes less of a thrill and more of a necessity. I got too comfortable hiding out i...
29K 518 32
After the Nogitsune's defeat the pack started to avoid Stiles. 2 weeks of avoiding later Scott kicked him out of the pack. Later the day something aw...