Ask or Dare Gin!

By lilmeowwoof

Isn't ask or dare just truth or dare, meow? Whatever, woof. People are weird. More

Ask or dare, meow
Dare #1
Dare #2
Dare #3
Dare #4
Dare #5

Dare #6

15 3 1
By lilmeowwoof

Admin: This was dared by @SkipperSonny ! The dare was to break Reko's bongos.

Gin: Umm...Big Sis Reko might kill me, but I'll do it, meow. Luckily, I'm with Big Sis Nao too so she might protect me, woof.

Gin: *goes up to Reko and steals her bongos (which were just sitting next to her) and stomps on them, splintering it*

Reko: WHA— WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT FOR GIN?!?!

Nao: Oh no! Gin, apologize to Reko!

Gin: Sorry, Big Sis Reko, meow. It was a dare, woof.

Reko: DON'T YOU 'BIG SIS REKO' ME, YOU BRAT! THOSE WERE IMPORTANT TO ME! I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS A DARE!

Nao: Reko, Gin really means he's sorry. He was probably forced into it. Alice and I can buy you a pair.

Reko: ...Fine. I may be forgiving, but I ain't forgettin' this, got it?

Gin: Okay, meow. I'm really a-PAW-logetic.

Reko: *sighs*

Gin: [under his breath] That was scary, meow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
204K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
257K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC