NYMERIA

By bhardhx

NYMERIA is an introverted girl .and is mostly shy to new people but is really extroverted to her close ones.B... More

CHARACTERS.
PERICINGS.
CHARACTERS 2.
PIERCINGS 2.
TATTOOS.
TATTOOS 2.
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4 .
CHAPTER 5.

CHAPTER 1

11 1 1
By bhardhx

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock

I fucking hate this clock.....

I checked the time it was past 9 I stared at the clock with widened eyes.
"Omg mom is going to kill me"I muttered to myself .I quickly dashed out of my bed and went to my bathroom,I did my morning routine quickly.

Outfit

Without bag

I made my way down the staircase ready to face my mother's wrath.

"Good morning"I muttered to my parents who were already at the table.I bowed my head ready for my mother's lecture.

What I heard actually shocked me,"Good morning honey,why are standing come and sit down and have breakfast" I look at my mom in shock.

Not that my mom is bad but she can behave strictly at sometimes.

"Okay"I  mumbled and made my way to my seat.

I began to dig into my breakfast,"I have an announcement to make"I looked up from plate to see my dad with a smile plastered on his face.

"So I signed a contract with a huge company,this contract comes with a very important project.

"Congratulations darling"mom said excitedly.

"Congratulations dad"I told my dad happily.

"But...."

I don't like where this is going....

"For this project to proceed we have to move to Los Angeles.

What I have to move....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 43.4K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.7M 125K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
290K 33.5K 84
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...