The High Marriage of the 80s

由 CNovel_Reader

The high marriage of the 80s (八零之高嫁) Author: A knife on the snow Introduction: Everyone said that Lin Yuzhen'... 更多

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-113

Chapter 31-35

1.7K 14 1
由 CNovel_Reader

Chapter 31

Although he was particularly satisfied with Lin Xiashin, the price Xu Junsheng said still greatly exceeded Section Chief Chu's psychological expectations. He smiled and didn't say it was not good, but sat down to drink with a few young people.

"It's not exciting to drink beer. How about the whole white one?"

As soon as Section Chief Chu got on the table, he drank three bottles in one breath and calmed the others.

Shen Wenwu usually drinks a lot. He is very strong and said, "Okay, I saved two bottles of very good Xifeng wine. Wait a minute. I'll get it!"

He stood up and staggered out.

Section Chief Chu looked at another young man who was drunk and lay on the table and asked, "Xiao Xu, who is so smart that he can remember to sprinkle ginseng seeds on the forest and designate it as an educated youth who went to the countryside and from the Wuqi Farm?"

Xu Junsheng didn't be fooled by him. "You think that garden ginseng is so well-bred, and all local experienced employees are responsible for it. Educated youths who go to the countryside can't get off at all!"

Section Chief Chu smiled and continued to test, "Xiao Xu, you know so well that this forest ginseng is designated to be planted on the Wuqi farm where you went to the countryside, right?"

Xu Junsheng glanced at him, "It's really not. Let me tell you a bottom. This is made by the local ginseng farmers. The quantity is very small. If you want it, just hurry up. If you dislike it's expensive, forget it!"

Section Chief Chu said, "Who doesn't know that our Tongrentang's reputation is dozens of times that of our peers. Even if there are 1,000 such ginseng, it's just a small number."

With that, he took out a pile of great unity from his bag and pushed it to Xu Junsheng, "As long as you tell me where Lin Xiashin is, don't worry about the rest. These are all yours!"

Xu Junsheng picked up the money and said with a smile, "Oh, a lot. This needs to be a thousand, right?"

Section Chief Chu recognized what he meant, "What if things go well, thank you very much after it's done."

Xu Junsheng pushed all the money back and said, "If this money is a deposit, it will be in stock when it is guaranteed at the beginning of next spring next year. Keeping every ginseng will be a good product. If it's something else, you'd better take it back!"

Section Chief Chu didn't expect that the young man had a big appetite. He frowned and changed his mind in an instant.

He has found out that this boy went to the countryside on a farm in Gagdachi, and eight of the achievements under the forest were planted from that farm.

Although Section Chief Chu has never been to Gagdachi, he has also been to the northeast several times. Instead of spending a lot of money to buy this news, it's better to see the truth in person.

Of course, Professor Gao can't be a liar. The background of Xiao Xu's family background is also extraordinary. It can't be a fairy jump, but after all, he sees that he sees ginseng growing under the forest. Everything can't be settled.

Section Chief Chu took back the money into his bag and said with a smile, "Young man, don't take it if you have money. Don't regret it in the future."

Xu Junsheng smiled, "I don't regret the appointment. It may be you who regret it. Anyway, there are not many references. I ordered it before the appointment."

In the next half month, people came to the door or found the unit one after another. Xu Junsheng's quotation was different, either 300, 400, or 500, and opened his mouth to ask for a deposit of 30%, which successfully scared everyone away.

The pharmaceutical industry is linked to each other. Such coquettish operation of Xu Junsheng even makes them suspect that it is very likely that Linxia Shen does not exist.

Professor Gao's words are not completely credible. Maybe the old guy is crazy. He bought a wild ginseng and did it in order to win the public.

The purpose may be for the vice president of the School of Traditional Chinese Medicine. The current appointment is about to retire. It is said that Professor Gao is also one of the candidates.

At this time, the paper was published to attract attention.

One thing of these people's guess is right. After Professor Gao published this paper, the relevant departments immediately came to the door and asked Professor Gao and two professors of the Chinese Academy of Sciences to go to the field immediately.

The Spring Festival is coming soon, and I have to run to the Northeast. Ordinary people designate them with special opinions, but Professor Gao is indeed a little crazy. Not only have no opinion, but they are quite excited.

Xu Junsheng just came back from the northeast and didn't want to go there very much, but Zhang Licheng didn't go enough. Last time, he brought too little money, so he made less.

For this reason, I have always been worried.

"Junsheng, there is no problem for me to go, but I can't designate it myself. I didn't go to the farm last time. I don't know where it is at all, and I have to lead three old men. What if anything happens?"

Xu Junsheng said, "You don't have to worry about them. When you arrive at Gagdachi, you can just take your medicinal herbs."

Zhang Licheng felt that this was too unreliable and asked, "It's Yu Zhen who won't let you go. Can't you?"

Xu Junsheng sighed, "Cousin, why do you think we are so hard? We go all the way to the cold. Once, we have to go again. If others don't say we are stupid, I feel stupid. How can we stay comfortably at home?"

Zhang Licheng heard the implication and knew that his brother-in-law was also going with him, but he was not happy to go, so he smiled and said, "We can make money, Junsheng, who can catch up with the speed of making money!"

This time, he not only brought all his wealth, but also went to the black market to sell a gold bar. The gold was originally more valuable than he thought. One or two gold bars were sold for more than 2,000 yuan.

Now I have almost 5,000 yuan in my hand.

The Spring Festival is coming soon, and Xu Junsheng is still going to run to the northeast. If he had been designated before, he would not agree, but if he didn't make money last time, no one stopped him.

Not only that, Xu Junsheng and Mr. Xu opened his mouth to borrow money. The old man lent his grandson 5,000 yuan, even Tian Xianglan, such a searcher, lent his son 3,000 yuan.

He also made a request, "Junsheng, this money is not lent to you by my mother. It is a capital. You have made money. I don't want all of it. Can I get half of it to me?"

Xu Junsheng smiled and said, "Okay, why don't you do this, Mom, take out more? Just like your grandfather, 5,000 yuan, can you succeed?"

Tian Xianglan was a little reluctant, but when she thought of waiting for her son to come back, she would be double the money, and finally agreed.

The superior leader attached special importance to Lin Xia Shen. The School of Traditional Chinese Medicine sent an assistant to Professor Gao, who is a graduate student of Professor Gao. Naturally, the other two experts from the Chinese Academy of Sciences also brought assistants.

Therefore, although Xu Junsheng and Zhang Licheng are managers, they are very worry-free all the way. When buying food on the train, Professor Tan of the Chinese Academy of Sciences always asked his assistant to buy two more copies and bring them.

After successfully arriving at Gagdachi, except for Zhang Licheng, others continued to walk northeast. When he arrived at Heisha Town, there was no shuttle bus to continue to go north.

Xu Junsheng spent three yuan to find a tractor with a bucket in the local area. Everyone sat on a tractor. After jolting for two or three hours, they finally arrived at the destination.

Wangchang treated guests from afar with a little uneasy and warmly. He let the canteen cook a large table of rich meals, and prepared a famous local sorghum wine. Unfortunately, he didn't wait to sit down and talk about it. The three professors tossed all the way could not stand it and fell down.

The symptoms are almost the same. Dizziness, headache, weakness and fever in limbs are typical colds.

Director Wang quickly asked someone to arrange a place to live, and also let the canteen cook ginger soup and send it to it.

The three assistants had nothing to do, but the professors were ill and had to take care of them. They ate a few bites and left in a hurry.

Xu Junsheng and Wangchang grew up eating and drinking. Wangchang paid three glasses of wine to Xu Junsheng and asked, "Xiao Xu, why are these experts here? I, ginseng, have you helped me find a suitable buyer?"

It has been snowing recently, and all the labor work on the farm has been stopped. He is fine. He is ready to repair the road on the farm, what brand to buy for the truck, what kind of truck, and the house is like a clamshell.

Just wait for the money to be in place.

The stove in the room was quite warm. Xu Junsheng took off his military coat a long time ago. Now he untied the cotton-padded clothes button, took out a wallet from the left inner pocket, and another wallet from the right pocket to take out all the money inside.

A thousand units were spectacular on the table. He said, "Uncle Wang, this is 10,000 yuan. A hundred pieces of money is here. You can arrange someone to dig ginseng tomorrow!"

In fact, laymen don't know that winter is not a good season to dig ginseng. First of all, from the perspective of ginseng, there will be more or less slurry in winter. The taste may not be so good. And although there is a thick layer of rotten soil under the forest, this layer of soil is soft and easy to dig, but further down, it is ordinary. It's soily. The weather must be frozen. It's very difficult to dig. I'm afraid of breaking the roots of ginseng. You have to pay special attention, which will take more time.

However, they have given all the money, and the designation cannot be postponed until next spring.

In fact, Xu Junsheng also knew that it was not easy to dig. He saw it last time, but this time he didn't take away the goods in stock, isn't that a waste?

Then it's really for nothing.

Wang Chang paid a glass of wine to Xu Junsheng and said, "Xiao Xu, uncle didn't say anything. It's all in the wine."

After saying that, it was stuffy.

Xu Junsheng replied to Wang Changchang and said, "Uncle Wang, don't worry, you ginseng must not worry about selling, and you can't be sold more expensive. You may not know that the white-headed professor, you don't know that they are all national treasures!"

Wang Chang said worriedly, "Xiao Xu, this movement is so big. In case, I mean, in case this group of participants are asked to hand in or purchased by the superior, what should I do?"

Although planting these forest ginseng, it does not take much time and energy.

But after all, he has been working for 20 years. It's not that he has low party spirit and is reluctant to do it. If the country requires it, he will also hand it in. That is, there will definitely be a big psychological gap.

Xu Junsheng said, "Don't worry, no. The current policy and before are different. The things you mentioned were messed up by some people in the past, which is not in the interests of the people."

A few years ago, a so-called collection was popular, allowing people to take everything they can sell at home, and then buy cars at a very low price.

For example, a chicken was originally worth three yuan, but it would be good to give you 1.5 yuan.

It is said that it is a acquisition, but in fact, it is almost like a semi-robbery.

Wang Chang was still not very worried and said, "Xiao Xu, it's really time. I hope you can say a few more words to the farm. At least, the purchase price is higher."

Xu Junsheng said, "Don't worry, why do I say that I have also worked here for seven years? I won't help without you."

The next day, three old professors persisted on working with illness and went up the mountain with them. The first ginseng was dug out. Professor Tan was very excited and looked at it with a magnifying glass for a long time.

Considering the physical problems of several professors, they did not follow the mountain forest, but stayed in the warm room to study the ginseng carefully.

The head of the king led the team personally and led many people to the mountain to dig ginseng. He dug for a total of four or five days, and finally collected 100 ginseng.

This time, Xu Junsheng was going to turn his hand directly to others. The ginseng was dried in a well-ventilated and warm room, and it became a semi-dry product in a few days.

After staying on the farm for a week, Xu Junsheng reached an oral agreement with Wang Chang. If Xu Junsheng still wants the goods next time, he can only remit 30% of the deposit.

As for how to bring the excavated ginseng to Beijing, this will be handed over to Zhang Licheng.

On this train, Xu Junsheng tried to discuss with him that he could often travel between Beijing and Gagdachi in the future. It was a hard work, but he didn't expect Zhang Licheng to think about it, so he agreed in one bite.

In this way, the problems of supply and transportation have been solved, and the rest is to find customers.

Noyama ginseng, or this kind of forest ginseng, is actually not an ordinary person. Xu Junsheng thought about it, but he still wants to find a foreign businessman.

He has not worked in the Economic and Trade Bureau for a long time, and he is responsible for the most basic work. He has no contact with foreign trade companies in the jurisdiction.

But his former colleague, the college student who loved to teach him the most before, is now in his forties. He is an old economic trader and has a lot of things to do.

Find him to ensure that it will be successful.

The more Xu Junsheng thought about it, the more beautiful he poured himself a glass of wine and a glass of wine for Wang Changchang, and said, "Uncle Wang, just wait for you to get rich!"

On the 22nd day before the second lunar month, the day before the Chinese People's Day, their party finally returned to Beijing.

This time, Xu Junsheng went to the northeast. Lin Yuzhen was not so worried. Maybe it was because she was used to it, or because she was too busy to care about anything else at all.

Uncle Zhang helped her find two make-up teachers, one surnamed Bai and the other surnamed Chen.

Both teachers are teachers of No. 47, and they live not far from the Qin family Hutong. They agreed to make up for the classes twice a week.

Teacher Bai, who helped her tutor Chinese, is an aunt in her fifties. She looks kind and always smiles. In fact, she is very strict and has a quick temper.

Lin Yuzhen used to rely on self-study almost all, and there were too many places to practice and consolidate, so she would assign a lot of homework every time.

Teacher Chen, who helped her tutor politics, did not give up too much. He thought that politics was to recite, that is, to do questions, and every time, she would also give her a pile of test papers.

Therefore, Lin Yuzhen now not only wants to study senior high school courses, but also to make mathematical, physical and physical papers, but also adds a large number of language and political exercises every day.

Under such heavy pressure, Lin Yuzhen has to stay up late every day, but even so, she still feels that there is not enough time.

After thinking back and down, she decided to resign.

Originally, he was just a temporary worker in the food factory, and he didn't even need to apply in writing. As long as the leader approved it and went to the accounting place to settle the salary, he could leave directly.

Although Director Liu agreed, it was a pity, "Xiao Lin, you have been doing a good job and familiar with your work. Maybe you will become a regular worker next year."

What she said was not perfunctory, but the fact that their second food factory will soon expand, and there will definitely be more regularization indicators next year than before.

Skilled workers like Lin Yuzhen will be given priority.

Zhao Linfang also felt it's a pity, "Yu Zhen, no one can say 100% in this college entrance examination. In case you don't pass the exam, you lose your job again. Isn't it that two of them can't be caught?"

It's better to ride a donkey to find a donkey.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Lin Fang, you don't have confidence in me. I just put my words here. Next year, I will designate that I can be admitted to a university, which is the difference between ordinary universities and Tsinghua University and Peking University."

Zhao Linfang also smiled, "Look at what you can stand. Since you have confidence, I won't talk about you anymore. Let me tell you a joke."

Lin Yuzhen asked, "What joke?"

Zhao Linfang sneered and said, "A few days ago, my third aunt helped me introduce her. My Aunt Chen thought the man was in good condition and didn't tell me. Baba led her own daughter. As a result, she didn't like her at all!"

The most malignant person is not here. That day, her step-sister also stole on her clothes. It was the beige tweed coat she had just made. She was reluctant to wear it several times.

She was originally hiding this matter. It was her third aunt's sister who couldn't see it and secretly told her.

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Then have you inquired about your third aunt? Who is the man?"

Zhao Linfang sneered, "I don't want to talk to her with my third aunt. I asked what that is doing. Besides, I don't care about the man I've seen by that little bitch!"

The person came across the overpass together and stopped at the entrance of the Qin family Hutong. Lin Yuzhen said, "Lin Fang, we won't go to work together in the future, but don't forget to come to me after the shift is off. I'm at my uncle's house half of the time now."

Zhao Linfang said, "Okay, as long as you don't dislike me and influence your study!"

The two were talking. A young man came out of the alley next door. He was quite tall and good-looking. He kept staring at Zhao Linfang.

It is right for a beautiful big girl to go to the street and be looked at more, but looking at people like this is the behavior of Hutong Chuanzi and the gangster.

Zhao Linfang's face changed. He looked over coldly and was about to curse. The other party said first, "Ask, are you Zhao Linfang?"

He also took the initiative to introduce myself, "My name is Zhou Hongchen. I work in the tractor factory."

Zhao Linfang's third aunt's cousin also worked in the tractor factory. Zhao Linfang guessed his identity, but he still said coldly, "I don't know you!"

Zhou Hongchen smiled a little embarrassed and said, "I know you. No, I've seen you. You skated in the park. You skated well!

In fact, he saw Zhao Linfang skating in the park and suddenly liked it. Unfortunately, he later saw Zhao Linfang with a particularly handsome young man, thinking that he had no play.

Recently, I saw Zhao Linfang either skating with a tall girl or being single. He estimated that the previous object must have been yellow.

In this way, he quickly entrusted someone to help introduce it. Unexpectedly, he entrusted Zhao Linfang's third aunt. Originally, he thought that the appointment could be done. Who knew that as soon as he met, the girl dressed up almost as Zhao Linfang, but she was not alone at all. It is said to be Zhao Linfang's sister.

Zhao Linfang's sister explained it this way, saying that her sister looked high and didn't like him at all, so she didn't come.

Zhou Hongchen was very angry. He was off duty today and had been waiting at this intersection for a long time. He just wanted to ask if this was the case.

However, when he met the girl he liked this time, he couldn't ask nervously.

Zhao Linfang asked coldly, "Then do you have anything else?"

Zhou Hongchen scratched his head and said, "Accordingly, I can also skate. Why don't we go to Houhai this weekend?"

Zhao Linfang refused and rode on the car and left.

Zhou Hongchen was very disappointed. Judging from the attitude of other girls, he may not like him.

Lin Yuzhen finished reading the whole process next to her and asked with a smile, "Comrade, are you the object introduced to Lin Fang's third aunt to her?"

Zhou Hongchen nodded with self-deprecation.

Lin Yuzhen said, "I don't know anything else, but Lin Fang didn't go because she didn't know it in advance. Her mother didn't tell her!"

Zhou Hongchen heard this and asked, "Really?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "And anyone can go in Houhai, and you can go if you don't have an appointment."

Zhou Hongchen was very happy and said, "You are a friend of Zhao Linfang, aren't you? Could you please tell me what she likes to eat?"

Lin Yuzhen didn't plan to be a matchmaker. She only planned to assist here. "What if it's really predestined, you will soon know. If there is no fate, it's useless to know it now!"

At first, she also felt that she had quit her job. She was an unemployed vagrant, and she didn't make a penny, and she had a slight sense of guilt.

But a few days later, Lin Yuzhen felt that it was really right to resign. Now her study time has multiplied. Even if she doesn't stay up late, she can easily complete the annual study tasks.

It took seven or eight days for the Xu family to know about it.

Tian Xianglan noticed that although Lin Yuzhen would go out from time to time, she was assigned to come back that night, and she had never seen her on the middle and night shift.

At the dinner table, she inadvertently asked, "Xiao Lin, are all long day shifts in your food factories now?"

Lin Yuzhen replied, "No, I was too busy to study and didn't have time, so I quit my job."

In this regard, Mr. Xu did not express any opinions. Although Xu Guanghan thinks it is right to do so, what is that of the college entrance examination? It is like tens of thousands of people squeezing a canoe bridge. They must spend all their time and energy, devote himself to hard work and study while working. Moreover, the work in the food factory is nothing to do. Gold, it's right to quit.

He was about to speak when he was robbed by Tian Xianglan, "Xiao Lin, although I didn't help you contact your job, you only had a few months in class and lost your job. This is not good. In case you can't be admitted to college next year, you can't connect with the back because of the interruption, and you can't. The calculation of seniority will not only affect the future rating, but also have an impact on retirement.

Lin Yuzhen didn't care about what she said, "Mom, when I get into college next year, the seniority of temporary workers is not counted at all. It doesn't matter."

Tian Xianglan smiled as soon as she heard this, with a little irony in her tone, "You young people, you don't breathe to talk big. You think it's so easy to take the college entrance examination. Do you think as long as you are willing to work hard, you can be admitted next year?"

He added an additional sentence, "Look, you are busy. You do questions day and night. You can see Junhong again. She has hardly done any questions after school, and she can't go back to the first place in the class!"

Lin Yuzhen said, "You may not know that I used to be in junior high school and a freshman in high school. Every exam was also the first place in the examination class, but I went to the countryside and interrupted my study."

Tian Xianglan didn't believe it and shook her head. "I didn't go to the second year of high school and the third year of high school. I still want to take the college entrance examination. What's not daydreaming?"

Lin Yuzhen was not angry, but stared at her and said, "Mom, why don't we make a bet and bet on whether I can be admitted to college next year!"

Tian Xianglan said, "Okay, if you can't pass the exam, I will honestly arrange it. Whether you go to our Industry and Commerce Bureau, or go to work in another unit, and add a child to your family as soon as possible!"

Lin Yuzhen asked, "What if I pass the exam?"

Tian Xianglan was too lazy to think about it and felt that she would not lose, so she said, "If you say it, you can do it."

Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "What I want is very simple, that is, 1,000 yuan."

Tian Xianglan was stunned. There are only a half or less money on her passbook, and more than half of it has been taken away by Xu Junsheng. These days, she has been uneasy about it.

It's even a little uneasy.

Lin Yuzhen still opened her mouth with a lion at this moment, and she asked for a thousand at once.

She said angrily, "No!"

"Then forget it, so I won't bet."

Although both of them obviously have emotions, especially Tian Xianglan, and you are very polite to speak, Mr. Xu thinks that the conditions for this bet are very good. He said, "Xianglan, I'll pay for you this money."

The old man is very cunning. If Lin Yuzhen was admitted to college, it would also be a good thing. A thousand yuan was nothing to him. If Lin Yuzhen hadn't been admitted to college, she would have promised to add imports to her family early.

He is always like this when he is old, and he is also looking forward to holding his grandson as soon as possible.

Xu Guanghan also found it interesting and said, "Okay, that's it!" He added with a smile, "Xiao Lin, come on, if you are admitted to college, you will get a reward of 1,000 yuan!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said to the old man, "Grandpa, I'm sure I can pass the exam. Just wait to get the money!"

Mr. Xu smiled and said, "Okay, don't worry, I'll prepare for you early."

After eating, Tian Xianglan came to the study with Xu Guanghan. She saw Xu Guanghan write two words and couldn't help asking, "Guanghan, didn't you still ask Xiaolin questions? Do you think she can pass the exam?"

Xu Guanghan smiled and said, "Hey, anyway, she was admitted to her father's money. What are you afraid of?"

Tian Xianglan is not afraid. She always feels that she is fooled. What the little daughter-in-law said is so confident that she should not be nonsense.

And she suddenly remembered that Lin Yuzhen's two uncles were both high school teachers and designated to make up Xiaozao.

Maybe they are inseparable to pass the exam.

Otherwise, I won't take the initiative to bet.

Although the money was helped by the old man, if she really passed the exam, she must have lost.

Tian Xianglan continued to ask, "Guanghan, you don't know any spectrum. Can't see how much she has learned?"

Xu Guanghan said embarrassedly, "Xianglan, I have given a few times, and it's all about writing propositional compositions. Xiao Lin has made rapid progress. He should not be stupid. It is a medium level, but there are five subjects in the college entrance examination. I'm afraid I don't know how the other subject results are. I'm afraid it can't be said."

Tian Xianglan sighed and said, "Why don't you take time to teach her tomorrow and ask by the way?"

When it comes to this matter, Xu Guanghan is a little unhappy. "Xianglan, I wanted to teach her a while ago. Either this or that thing happened. Now Xiaolin's uncle has helped her find a good language teacher. There is no need."

Tian Xianglan said, "That's forget it. In fact, you don't have to mess up. I think she is a bluff."

Lin Yuzhen went to her uncle's house for remedial classes one day, and another day at home to study quietly. I have to say that it's really good to concentrate on studying like this, don't have to worry about anything, and no one will disturb the days.

The quiet life passed quickly. Unconsciously, it was the end of the year. She was wondering whether Xu Junsheng could catch up with Xiao Nian. This person really couldn't stand talking and came back the first afternoon.

She cooked a large bowl of noodles with eggs, dried spinach and sausages made by herself.

Xu Junsheng ate a big mouthful and didn't forget to say, "This noodles are really fragrant. It's not something ordinary people can make!"

Lin Yuzhen squeezed her mouth and was happy.

Wang's mother said, "Junsheng, eat slowly. There are not enough steamed buns."

After dinner, Xu Junsheng took a hot bath, changed his clothes, and lay in bed and said to Lin Yuzhen, "We went there. When we came back, it was snowing heavily. The road to the farm was blocked, and finally came out in a sled car."

Lin Yuzhen touched his face and said, "Junsheng, thank you for your hard work."

Xu Junsheng turned over, hugged her and said, "Hey, what is this? Let me tell you, if I sell the ginseng I brought this time, I can earn at least 20,000 yuan!"

Lin Yuzhen said, "There are so many. Is my cousin also ginseng brought back this time?"

Xu Junsheng shook his head and said, "No, he still received Huang Dangsheng and other medicinal herbs. He hasn't come back yet!"

Lin Yuzhen was stunned, "Why do you plan to spend the Spring Festival if you don't come back?"

Xu Jun was happy, "You're right. I'll be there for the Spring Festival."

"Yu Zhen, my cousin and I are now in partnership with business. Your cousin is responsible for receiving the goods. He said that it was too tossing back and forth, so he was permanently stationed in the northeast. After receiving the mountain goods and sending them, I was responsible for contacting them off, and the profit was divided equally."

The two discussed that all kinds of medicinal herbs and mountain mushrooms were divided like this. Originally, Linxiashen also had to follow this proportion, but Zhang Licheng firmly disagreed.

Because this business involves too much money, he doesn't have so much capital. In addition, this is actually a business that Junsheng negotiated about. From the source of goods to sales, he just helped to change hands and only wanted 10% of the profit.

Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "This is a good thing. I think it's really good for you to do business with your cousin."

It's just that the eldest cousin won't come back for the Spring Festival. It is estimated that the eldest uncle and aunt will write special letters to scold their son.

Xu Junsheng said, "I think so too." With that, he scratched Lin Yuzhen's limbs coldly.

He was making a noise. Tian Xianglan suddenly shouted outside the house, "Junsheng, you're back!"

After a while, the two changed their clothes and went to the main room. Mr. Xu looked at his grandson and said, "Okay, I'm not very thin when I come back this time!"

Xu Guanghan also praised, "That's right. It's much calmer than the last one. It seems to have experience."

Tian Xianglan also cared about her son and asked anxiously, "Junsheng, how much money did you make for this trip?"

Chapter 32

Xu Junsheng glanced at his mother and said, "Mom, I just came back. The ginseng I brought hasn't found my next house yet. How can I make money? Wait. Don't worry, you won't lose a penny!"

He had the news of Lin Xiashin, which was soon spread. The first person to come to the door was Section Chief Chu in the same hall.

Xu Junsheng didn't have a good impression of this person, not because Lin Yuzhen reminded him, but because the man's eyes turned around and looked at the person, he seemed to put the man on the scale and weigh it at any time.

Section Chief Chu was much more modest this time than last time. First, he praised Xu Junsheng a lot, and then asked about Lin Xiashin.

Xu Junsheng said, "Yes, it's in stock. There are a total of 100, but I don't open them and sell them. You have to take all of them."

Section Chief Chu smiled and said, "That's all right. There's no problem."

Xu Junsheng also smiled and said, "Pen the money and the other hand is delivered. One hundred trees are a total of 30,000 yuan. Have you brought money?"

30,000 yuan is not a small number. Who will bring so much money with me, and buy 30,000 yuan at once. Although Section Chief Chu is the section chief, he still carries an advisor in front of him. He has to ask for instructions.

He smiled and said, "You are not worried about the brand of our Tongrentang. We might as well sign a long-term supply agreement. In the future, as long as you have the goods, we can eat it in the same hall."

Xu Junsheng said, "Okay, no problem, but no matter how many goods there are, it must be 300 pieces, and it can't be less."

Section Chief Chu was stunned. This young man was really a hard bone. He smiled and said, "This price is really too expensive. We have a purchaser resident in Changbai Mountain. A wild mountain ginseng is only six or seven hundred. This forest ginseng is semi-wild at most, and the price of 300 yuan is really too expensive!"

Xu Junsheng raised Erlang's legs and said, "I don't buy it if you think it's expensive. It doesn't matter."

Section Chief Chu's visit is imperative this time, otherwise he would not have come in person. He smiled and said, "Brother Xu, you just bought and sold it. You can't do business like this. You have to be more flexible. Otherwise, look at it. One ginseng will be priced at the price of 200 yuan. I'll give you some more money!"

Xu Junsheng wanted to look at him like a fool, "I'm buying and selling it alone. You think it's a public money. I'm very happy to have a kickback. I eat my own kickback. Isn't this a joke?"

Section Chief Chu said, "Brother Xu, don't be angry. I said something wrong. Otherwise, how much will you lower it? I'll go back and see if I can discuss with the leader to raise the purchase price a little."

Xu Junsheng said, "It turns out that you don't count. Forget it. Let's not talk about this business."

A few days later, Zhao Xiangnan, a former colleague of the Economic and Trade Bureau and deputy director of the Foreign Commerce Department, introduced him to him a customer. He is a company specializing in foreign trade business. He does export and imports. He felt that Linxia's participation in the meeting was a very popular commodity, so he immediately took a manager to talk about it. Xu Junsheng asked for 300 yuan, and he hired a professional. After the taxi saw the goods, he didn't pay back a penny, and he wanted it all.

Ten thousand yuan turned into 30,000 yuan, and Xu Junsheng suddenly earned 20,000 yuan.

Tian Xianglan was most happy about this matter, because the 5,000 yuan she lent to her son, which only took more than half a month, suddenly became more than 7,000 yuan.

Of course, Xu Guanghan was very happy that the youngest son made so much money at once, but at the same time, it was also a little sour. This world is really different.

He is a vice president of a university and a full-time professor. His monthly salary is only more than 130 yuan, and the manuscript fee from time to time will not reach 200 yuan, but Xu Junsheng earned his salary for several years.

Of course, Mr. Xu is not sour. He was just particularly surprised. At the same time, he was also thinking about these precious medicinal herbs, hundreds of yuan a ginseng, and what kind of person bought them in the end.

Xu Junhong was going to take the opportunity to knock on the second brother again. She took advantage of Lin Yuzhen's absence and said directly, "Second brother, I want to buy a bicycle. Can you buy it for me?"

Xu Junsheng frowned, "The school is so close to home. Do you need to buy a bicycle?"

Xu Junhong said unconvincedly, "Why don't I need it? If I go to Xinhua Bookstore or go to the park, I can't go by car?"

Xu Junsheng said, "That's done."

Anyway, the bicycle is only more than 100 yuan, and it won't reach 200 yuan.

He looked at his watch and stood up and said, "I'm leaving. Pick up Yu Zhen."

Lin Yuzhen made up lessons in Qin's Hutong today. The school was on holiday. Uncle Zhang and Uncle Zhang finally lost their time. As long as she went there, she would make up lessons for her when she went back.

Today, a mock exam was organized, and only she and Zhang Lihong were the candidates.

At this time, the three subjects of mathematical, physics and chemistry have been completed. Uncle Zhang and Uncle Zhang are correcting the papers on the spot. She and her second cousin are reading next to them and waiting for the results to come out.

Lin Yuzhen can still watch it, but Zhang Lihong is a little distracted. Recently, he has been under a lot of pressure.

Because he returned to the city in September, he has been focusing on his studies until now, preparing for next year's college entrance examination, and even his parents didn't even let him do housework, but that's all, he couldn't get his cousin Yuzhen when he came back.

He used to never stay up late to study, but now he hasn't rested before twelve o'clock.

Lin Yuzhen was about to sort out her notes when she suddenly heard a few strange whistles. She squeezed her mouth and smiled, put down her pen and walked out.

Xu Junsheng still had to deliberately pretend to be confused, "Yu Zhen, why did you know I was here?"

Lin Yuzhen squeezed her lips and smiled and said, "I have to wait for a while to leave."

Today is the twenty-eighth month of the twelfth lunar month. The general unit is 29 or 30 yuan, but the leaders of their economic and trade company are particularly sympathizing with their subordinates. The 27th is a holiday. The main reason is also the Spring Festival. The company has nothing to do. A group of people drink tea, chat and read newspapers in the office. It's quite expensive than in advance. It's a holiday.

Xu Junsheng put the bicycle aside and said, "It doesn't matter. Anyway, I'm fine!"

There are only two sets of papers in total. Uncle Zhang and Uncle Zhang are very fast, and the scores of both of them will come out quickly. Lin Yuzhen is taller than Zhang Lihong in each of them, and the total score is 50 or 60 points higher.

Uncle Zhang is a little unhappy, but he also knows that his son has worked hard enough these hours. "Leihong, I've read it. Several of your questions are careless. Remember to examine the questions carefully!"

Zhang Lihong lowered his head and said, "Dad, I know."

Uncle Zhang said more specifically, "This set of questions is the final examination questions of the third year of high school. The average score of mathematical, physics and chemistry combined is one hundred and five. You both have taken more than 123 exams, and you should be in the top 100 in the grade."

There are six classes in the No. 3rd Department of No. 47 Middle School this year, with a total of less than 300 students. The top 100 are good grades.

He didn't say one thing. Lin Yuzhen took the exam. If the language and politics were not collapsed, the score should be about 60 or seventy in the top of the grade.

Previously, she studied while working, but now she specializes in re-study, and it is estimated that there will be a high room for improvement.

Of course, these words are not easy to say in front of the rumzi.

In a word, his niece is really as smart as his deceased little sister since she was a child, but unfortunately she couldn't read any books at that time.

Uncle Zhang and Uncle Zhang finished their wrong questions, and it was almost getting dark. The eldest aunt and second aunt said, "Junsheng, Yuzhen, stay and come to dinner!"

I must have something good during the Spring Festival. Today, my two aunts fried mung bean noodles and haled pork head. When stewing the meat, my eldest aunt scolded Zhang Licheng again.

This disobedient unlucky child is older and more irregular. He doesn't come back during the Spring Festival. It's so cold in the northeast, and I guess there is nothing delicious. He can't eat such delicious halogen meat.

Xu Junsheng said, "No, another day."

Lin Yuzhen also said, "Leave me some good things. I'll come on the first day of the third day of junior high school!"

It is the old rule to go back to my mother's house on the second day of junior high school and visit my uncle on the third day of junior high school.

My aunt kept sending them to her mouth, looking at no one next to them and asked, "Junsheng, what's wrong with the Spring Festival in Northeast China? What do you eat?"

Xu Junsheng smiled and said, "Auntie, don't worry, my cousin can't stand the grievances. Gagdachi can buy anything. He has money in his hand and can buy whatever he wants to eat. When he comes, he also bought a pheasant from someone. Stewed mushrooms is delicious!"

In fact, he bought the pheasant.

No one knows his child better than his mother. The eldest son has money in his hand and he is not sure he is willing to buy meat. The eldest aunt secretly wiped the corners of her eyes and said, "That's good. This child is really unreassuring."

Lin Yuzhen also advised, "Auntie, my cousin is good at it. Don't worry. Maybe he will eat delicious stewed meat at this time. He wants to know that you will laugh at you!"

It's indeed a Zhizi Mo Rumu. Zhang Licheng spent the Spring Festival alone in Gagdachi at this time and was reluctant to buy meat. He ate half of the pheasant given him by Xu Junsheng, and the other half was frozen in the window, and he was ready to eat it on New Year's Eve.

At this moment, he just received dozens of kilograms of good quality, and the price was quite low. He was quite beautiful. He was humming songs and noodles. He prepared to steam a pot of wheat noodles and sweet potato noodles mixed together, and also put big dates of steamed buns.

Last time, Xu Junsheng asked the landlord's aunt to help him make it, and he fell in love with it as soon as he ate it.

Although this steamed bun is sweet, it is particularly delicious with shredded radish pickles. It's just stick noodles and porridge, which is absolutely amazing.

Back to Jinshan Hutong, Xu Junsheng and Lin Yuzhen just entered the yard. Wang's mother was walking to the main room with a large plate of sugar melons and said with a smile, "Junsheng Yuzhen is back. This sugar melon is stained with sesame seeds. Come and eat it!"

Twenty-eight eating sweet melons is the custom of old Beijing. Many small businessmen on the street buy sweet melons. If you can make sugar, you can make it yourself, but it's a little troublesome.

Wang Ma bought it ready-made.

Xu Junhong likes to eat sweet food one by one. Tian Xianglan couldn't see it and said, "Junhong, look at your appearance. I think you have gained weight recently. You'd better eat less!"

The 14-year-old girl and everyone were very arrogant. She looked at her mother politely and said, "Mom, I think you have gained weight in the past two years!"

Tian Xianglan looks the most like her mother among her three sisters, so she is the most beautiful. She just graduated from high school and just joined the job. She was a famous flower in the Bureau of Industry and Commerce, and there were more people pursuing her.

Even now she looks better than her average peers and looks particularly young, but anyway, she is a middle-aged woman in her forties, and her figure is naturally not as good as when she is young. According to the standards of young people, she is a little fatter.

But if she is based on the standard of her age, she will not be fat at all.

Tian Xianglan has always been a beauty. Of course, she knows that she has gained weight in the past two years, but others say that it will definitely not work. Even if it is a daughter, "No matter how fat I am, I look better than you. Look, you are really good at it. Select the shortcomings of me and your father!"

This really stabbed Xu Junhong's other pain. Her biggest heart disease before was short, but now she is beginning to grow, and the other problem is becoming more and more obvious.

There is one of the people in the family. Except for Mr. Xu, she may all look better than her, especially the second sister-in-law who just entered the door. The more she looks, the better she looks better. She looks better than her fashionable sister-in-law.

At this point, Xu Junhong had been dissatisfied for a long time and said, "Yes, I also think it's strange. Mom, are you unhappy when you are pregnant with me, or you curse me and don't make me look good!"

Tian Xianglan was furous as soon as she heard this, but in front of Mr. Xu, she was not easy to lose her temper, so she could only grit her teeth and say, "The older she is, the more ignorant he is. What do you say? And parents don't want the child to be good?"

Xu Junhong squeezed her eyebrows and made a grimace at her.

Lin Yuzhen didn't see it. While eating melon seeds, he heard Xu Junsheng talk about Zhang Licheng, "Do you think the landlord's daughter likes him?"

Xu Junsheng said, "I think 80% of them are like this. Of course, maybe she fell in love with me at the beginning. Aren't I married? I have no choice but your cousin to get along."

Lin Yuzhen secretly screwed him, "What are you talking nonsense about!"

Xu Junsheng was so painful that his mouth was so much that he still whispered cheaply, "Yu Zhen, I didn't see that you are quite jealous!"

Tian Xianglan was not happy, but Xu Guanghan was still in the study for a while. Mr. Xu loved his granddaughter. Such a little thing was pretending to be confused and deaf ears, so she fell her eyes on her little son.

I didn't expect that Xu Junsheng and Lin Yuzhen didn't know what they were muttering. They laughed happily.

She said angily, "Junsheng, you're going to eat soon. Why don't you call your father quickly!"

As soon as Xu Junsheng stood up, Xu Guanghan had come out of the study and said happily, "Junsheng, I have written the couplet. I'll paste it later!"

Today's dinner of the Xu family is also particularly rich. There are all chickens, ducks, fish and shrimp, and one of them can be counted as a medicinal diet, that is, the pot of mushrooms, wolfberries and ginseng stewed chicken.

Party ginseng is a relatively good taste in traditional Chinese medicine. Yellow is more or less soy. This party ginseng tastes sweet and flat, not warm or dry. Ordinary people have benefits when eating it.

Xu Junsheng pointed to the dish and said, "Grandpa, you eat more of this. It's good for your health. Wolfberries can still be bright."

After returning from the northeast, he went to the bookstore to buy a collection of Chinese medicinal herbs. If you have nothing to do, just have a look.

Recently, he has made a plan for his future life, that is, specializing in the medicinal herbs business. The medical knowledge handed down by his ancestors is extensive and profound. He doesn't try to understand more, but he doesn't know how to ask questions. At least it is mentioned it. He knows that this kind of medicinal herbs can only be done.

Before going to bed yesterday, he read a few pages, one of which was a taste of wolfberries.

I don't know if I don't look at it. It turns out that the small wolfberry really has a lot of effects.

Mr. Xu smiled and said, "Junsheng is quite filial now. Cheng, grandpa eat more!"

As soon as the family was about to eat, they heard the door rang outside, and then a bright female voice soon sounded in the yard, "Grandpa, Dad, Mom, Junchang and I are back!"

Tian Xianglan was not very happy this time. Seeing her eldest daughter-in-law dressed, she somehow felt more confused and said coldly, "You are all on holiday. Why didn't you come earlier!"

Xu Junchang put down the things in his hand and said, "The troops didn't have a holiday until the afternoon. Lingling was also on duty today, and she came back after work."

Only half of his words are true. The army did have a holiday, but Miao Lingling was not. She was on duty last Spring Festival last year and had to take three days off this year. Today, she didn't go to work at all, but went to her mother's house to stay comfortably for a day.

However, it can't be said that she didn't do it right. Now it's a new society. If you get married, you can go back to your mother's house at any time. Even if she is twenty-eight years old, she doesn't have to go back to her mother-in-law's house.

Among so many grandchildren, Mr. Xu tried his best to flatten a bowl of water, but his favorite thing in his heart was the eldest grandson. He smiled and said, "Junchang, Lingling, hungry. Come and have dinner quickly!"

Wang Ma has already added two sets of bowls and chopsticks.

Miao Lingling sat down next to Lin Yuzhen and said with a smile, "The food at home is still fragrant. The canteen of our hospital is terrible. The soup is watery, and the leaves are stir-fried yellow."

Tian Xianglan glanced at her eldest daughter-in-law and said nothing.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Sister-in-law, then you can eat more."

Tian Xianglan refused to speak, but her lines were told by Lin Yuzhen, and she felt very unhappy.

As soon as Miao Lingling entered the door, she saw that her mother-in-law didn't know what's wrong with her, but according to Tian Xianglan's age, she should have gone through the menopausal syndrome.

She is a doctor, so she doesn't care about a patient.

After the family had dinner, Mr. Xu took Xu Junchang to the backyard. Xu Guanghan returned to his study. Xu Junsheng saw that he was a man and also returned to the west compartment.

Tian Xianglan didn't leave and sat firmly on the sofa in the hall, but her eldest daughter-in-law Miao Lingling greeted her a few times and chatted with Lin Yuzhen.

Xu Junhong was just humiliated by her mother and ignored her. Instead, she talked with her two sister-in-laws, and said one or two words with a sense of participation from time to time.

Miao Lingling works in the hospital and is talking about the funny stories of patients. Lin Yuzhen and Xu Junhong were both amused.

Tian Xianglan didn't think it was funny. After drinking and leaving, she finally stood up and went to the study.

Xu Junhong curled his lips on his mother's back.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Sister-in-law, I'll talk to you another day. I'll go back to the house first."

Miao Lingling actually also showed her mother-in-law the performance and said, "I've been on work all day, and I'm exhausted. I have to go back for a rest."

Back in the east box, Xu Junhong saw that the eldest brother had not come back yet and asked quietly, "Sister-in-law, do you think people's appearance is inherited?"

Since she went to the children's hospital, she now believes in the doctor's words.

Miao Lingling is a personal sperm. She roughly guessed, "Yes, but it's not all. About half, and the rest are cultivated by the day after tomorrow."

"Junhong, what did someone say about you?"

Xu Junhong curled her lips and said aggrievedly, "Mom said I won't grow."

Miao Lingling asked, "What did you specify to say that made her angry?"

Xu Junhong easily said, "I didn't say anything, but my mother said that I was fat and let me eat less sugar. I said that she had gained weight in the past two years, and my mother was angry and said that I would not grow up."

Miao Lingling smiled and had to admit that her mother-in-law was indeed good-looking. She was still very eye-catching in the crowd at this age. I guess she was very proud when she was young. After marrying her father-in-law, she was even more proud. In her mother's words, she was an old princess.

Compared with other Xu's family, Xu Junhong is indeed not so outstanding, but she is definitely not ugly. She just has small eyes and a bigger mouth. Generally speaking, she is a good-looking little girl.

"Why don't you grow up, Junhong? In fact, you are quite beautiful. There are many kinds of beautiful things. You belong to Qingxiu, not Mingyan."

After saying that, he added, "Your eyes are exactly the same as your father, and your mouth is also like our mother. They are all very beautiful. The 18th National University of the National University has changed. When you are admitted to college, the appointment will become particularly beautiful!"

With the comfort of her sister-in-law, Xu Junhong happily returned to her room.

This year's twelfth lunar month is a small month. After twenty-eight years, it is directly New Year's Eve.

Early in the morning, Wang's mother got up and was busy, because there were too many dishes to cook, Miao Lingling and Lin Yuzhen also went to help.

They mainly make dumplings, and Wang Ma and the cook are responsible for all kinds of dishes.

Because the kitchen is not large enough, after adjusting the meat filling, I moved to the dining table of the main room to make dumplings.

Tian Xianglan was also very busy in the morning. After breakfast, she tried on several sets of clothes, and finally wore a jujube red wool cardigan, with black trousers and high-heeled cotton shoes, dressed herself up, and filled the snacks on the table. After that, she chatted with Xu Guanghan with the old man.

At 10 a.m., the third uncle of the Xu family finally came back from Shandong.

Mr. Xu said unhappyly, "Lao San, where's your second brother?"

Xu Guangren paid a military salute to his father and said, "Dad, the second brother really can't leave in the army. He asked me to compensate you for the crime and said that he would take annual leave in May and be designated to come back then!"

Mr. Xu sighed and said helplessly, "I can still tosss my old bones if I don't come in May. I'll see if you can do it?"

Xu Guangren was so scared that he quickly saluted his father again. "Dad, don't worry, the second brother said that he will never give up his promise this time!"

Among his grandchildren, Mr. Xu's favorite is Xu Junchang. Among his three sons, his favorite is Xu Laoji Xu Guanghui, who did not appear.

Xu Guanghui is the first batch of outstanding graduates of the establishment of Beijing Army College. Now he is already a college student and is now the deputy commander of an army station.

Last year, the troops had an urgent task, but Xu Guangguo could not come back, and he didn't expect that he would not be able to come back this year.

Xu Guanghan greeted his younger brother, "Lao San, the family is not an army. Sit down and have a rest. Isn't it easy to walk on the way?"

Xu Guangren smiled and said, "It's okay."

Tian Xianglan smiled and greeted her third brother and sister and several daughters. She pointed to the dessert on the table and said, "I'll pad the mat first when you are hungry. I'll have dinner later."

Xu Guangren's wife, Li Qiaozhi, is a high school teacher. She wears glasses and dresses very simplely. She smiled and said, "Thank you, sister-in-law."

Xu Laosan has three children, two men and one woman, and the youngest is also a girl. His name is Xu Junying, two years younger than Xu Junhong. The two little girls naturally whispered next to each other.

Xu Junhong liked this cousin very much. She picked up two pieces of milk chocolate and whispered, "This is the sugar imported from Sulian. It's delicious. You can try it!"

Xu Junying peeled off the sugar paper and ate one and said, "It's so delicious!"

Her two brothers sat next to her. When they heard it, they quickly picked them up and ate them. They also thought it was delicious. Four people, you ate one piece by piece, and soon ate up a plate of chocolate.

While chatting with her third brother and sister, Tian Xianglan looked coldly and saw that her favorite chocolate had been eaten up, which was a little angry.

Why does this old three children seem to have never seen the dead? How could he eat up all the snacks prepared by the guest?

However, Xu Junsheng saw it and said with a smile, "Jun Yingjun, you all like chocolate. There is still a large box at home. I'll open it for you!"

Tian Xianglan stared at her daughter for a while and her youngest son for a while. Her eyes were not enough. Lin Yuzhen, who was looking next to her, laughed to death.

Miao Lingling sent the wrapped dumplings to the kitchen. When she came back, she squeezed her mouth and asked, "Yu Zhen, what are you laughing at? What's the pleasure?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "No. I just think such a group is quite lively."

Miao Lingling also smiled, "This is the second uncle who didn't come. If the second uncle came, it would be even more lively." Her father-in-law is a nerd, and the third uncle is also an honest person. Only the second uncle and the other are particularly interesting people.

After finishing the New Year's Eve dinner, as a junior, Lin Yuzhen received several red envelopes, especially Uncle Xu and Aunt Xu. She spoke very politely and gave him a big red envelope.

"Junsheng, Xiaolin, when you got married, the troops couldn't come back when you had something to do. This time, make up for it."

Aunt Xu was surprised to learn that Lin Yuzhen was preparing for next year's college entrance examination and said a lot of encouragement.

After the first day of the first lunar month, the second day of the first lunar month was the day when the married daughter returned to her mother's house. Lin Yuzhen was unhappy to go to Liuzhi Hutong and delayed until after ten o'clock.

Second Master Lin waited early in the morning. When he saw his daughter, he couldn't help complaining, "Yu Zhen, why did he come so late?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Is it late? Can't you still catch up for lunch?"

With a bunch of things brought, Second Master Lin was completely out of temper in front of his daughter and said with a smile, "Xiao Xu, sit down quickly. We haven't seen each other for a long time. I heard that you went to the northeast to buy and sell?"

They didn't know about this, but Huang Cuifen heard what her fellow villagers said. Her fellow villagers happened to live in the Hutong of the Qin family.

Everyone who said that the whole alley knew that Uncle Yu Zhen's son made a lot of money by buying and selling.

This is not a rumor. It was the Zhang family looking for Zhang Licheng and Zhang Luo. The girl disliked him for not working. The eldest aunt of the Zhang family said that her son's money he made by buying and selling was higher than the salary of ordinary people for a year or two.

Xu Junsheng said, "Yes, but it's also a public sale. I transferred it from the Economic and Trade Bureau to the Economic and Trade Company."

Second Master Lin nodded and asked, "That's why you made money by buying and selling with Licheng?"

Xu Junsheng said, "It's just receiving mountain goods."

Second Master Lin smiled, looked at his daughter's face and asked, "I heard that Licheng didn't come back during the Spring Festival. The one in the northeast used to be quite messy. Is it safe now?"

Xu Junsheng said, "SOME places are safe, some are not safe, and it should be okay not to run around."

Second Master Lin nodded and said carefully, "That Licheng is alone. There is not even a person who talks and talks. It's not convenient. It's better to add one more person."

Lin Yuzhen put down the melon seeds in her hand and asked, "Dad, who do you want to add?"

Huang Cuifen accompanied Xiao to bring up a plate of freshly fried peanuts and said, "Let you go. He is very diligent and has a lot of strength. He is honest and guaranteed that it won't cause trouble!"

She was talking about Lin Yuzhen's cheap stepbrother Lin Yugang. Lin Yugang is a general in this family, which is relatively not so annoying.

In his last life, except that he bullied Lin Yuzhu several times with Lin Yuzhu when he was a child, he didn't want to do anything. Later, he did business with Xu Junsheng. Xu Junsheng disliked his stupid mind and always looked down on him. After opening a medicinal herbal medicine company, he arranged for him to do chores.

But Lin Yuzhen decided to be a person who took revenge in her life, and she wanted to report it on the spot, "No."

Second Master Lin couldn't help his face and said, "Yu Zhen, this doesn't hinder you. Why can't you?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's just that he can't. If he is not guilty, why don't he ask me by himself?" When she was a child, she quarreled with Lin Yuzhu. Lin Yugang helped her sister push her twice.

On the way back, she told Xu Junsheng about it. Xu Junsheng said, "Go to him. I dare to push you. I still want to learn to do business and dream with me."

Busy days always pass quickly. Unconsciously, it's July. Before the day before the college entrance examination, Lin Yuzhen did not do questions, but had dinner. After chatting with Xu Junsheng for a while, she went to bed early and rested in the morning.

The next morning, Xu Junsheng specially asked for leave to send her to the examination room. She took the exam inside. Xu Junsheng waited outside for three days in a row.

At noon on July 9, the last subject was finally finished.

Xu Junsheng did not ask her how she was doing in the exam, but ignored the eyes of the people around her, hugged her tightly and whispered, "In order to celebrate that you are about to go to college, let's go to Tan's food!"

Lin Yuzhen couldn't laugh or cry, "I just finished the exam. Who knows if I can pass the exam?"

Xu Junsheng said calmly, "I will pass the exam as soon as I can."

In fact, Lin Yuzhen herself felt very good. She felt that the topic was not difficult in general, similar to the simulation paper she had done before.

"Tan Jiacai will eat it another day. Let's go to my uncle's house first. I want to silently estimate the answer."

When they came to Qin's alley, Zhang Lihong and Zhang Erjiu had just come back. Zhang Lihong also looked very happy and should have a good job in the exam.

The score of the last two people silently, Lin Yuzhen, is about ty-one, and Zhang Lihong also has three hundred and nine.

According to the admission score line of last year and the year before last, this score is completely no problem.

After about ten days, the score did not come out, but he needed to fill in the application volunteer. Zhang Lihong had his own goal for a long time. He hoped to be a glorious people's teacher like his uncle and second uncle. Naturally, his first volunteer was Beijing Normal University.

His score is similar to this school.

On the contrary, Lin Yuzhen's estimated score is low and the loss, and if the report is high, it may not be admitted.

Last year, the admission score of Tsinghua University was more than 410, and that of Peking University was about 422.

Uncle Zhang and Uncle Zhang discussed for two days, but did not discuss a result. Uncle Zhang thought about it and went to find his high school deskmate.

His classmate's surname is Mi, and he works in the Admissions Office of Peking University.

Mr. Mi was quite surprised, "Streeqing, you and I are both in Beijing, but I haven't met for some years. I know you have something to do with your appointment. Come on, what's the matter?"

Uncle Zhang was a little ashamed and said, "Migao, my niece Lin Yuzhen, participated in the college entrance examination this year and was estimated to score four hundred, but I know that the child's temper. She has been lowered, and the actual score may be higher, so I don't know how to fill in this volunteer."

He has never looked down on the back door, but now he undoubtedly goes through the back door.

Mr. Mi said with a smile, "That's a good exam. Let's apply for our school."

Uncle Zhang wanted to ask him the approximate admission score, but he couldn't say it. Mr. Mi smiled again, "Don't worry, as long as your niece reaches the admission score, or if she has the same score, you will be admitted first!"

Lin Yuzhen signed up for the Chinese Department of Peking University in the first volunteer, the second volunteer applied to the Chinese Department of Tsinghua University, and the third volunteer gave her father-in-law a little face and applied for the University of Foreign Economics and Trade.

Since knowing her assessment, Xu Guanghan has been mobilizing her to apply for the university where he is located, and he also said that she can choose her major. If she finishes his undergraduate and wants to go to graduate school, the master's degree of their school will also resume next year, and he can also help introduce the best tutor.

After waiting anxiously for another ten days, she finally received an admission notice from Peking University at noon one day.

Chapter 33

Lin Yuzhen took the college notice back to the west box and opened the letter and looked at it again. She couldn't help laughing, laughing, but bursting into tears.

Neither Xu Guanghan nor Xu Junsheng came back for lunch. Xu Junhong had a summer vacation and was not at home every day. He could only see people when he had a little meal.

It's too hot, and Mr. Xu seldom goes out.

Wang's mother brought the cooked dishes to the table. Xu Junhong picked up her chopsticks and was about to eat. Mr. Xu stared at her and said, "Go and call your second sister-in-law!"

Xu Junhong quickly took a piece of garlic and muttered. Do you still use my name at home all day long? But I still stood up and went out.

In fact, Lin Yuzhen has not been at home these days. She has cleaned the west box from the inside out, and washed all her clothes, sheets, quilt covers and so on.

After finishing this, she just reads every day and reads all the books and periodicals she is interested in.

Although she failed to be admitted to college and worked for only a few years in her last life, she devoted all her energy to her family and children, but the habit of reading has always been there, and later when the children grow up, she has published a lot of articles anonymously.

Of course, it doesn't have any climate. I write some prose to express my mood, and the tone is very melancholy.

Xu Junhong shouted outside the window, "Second sister-in-law, I've eaten!"

Lin Yuzhen didn't know why she obviously wanted to laugh, but the more she wiped the more tears she was. After a moment, her mood had just calmed down.

She answered and washed her face before going to the main room.

Rao is so. As soon as he sat at the dinner table, Mr. Xu and Xu Junhong noticed that the old man hadn't asked yet. Xu Junhong said curiously, "Second sister-in-law, why are your eyes swollen? Are you crying?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "It's okay. Hurry up and have dinner."

Xu Junhong stuffed another piece of garlic and white meat in her mouth and continued to ask, "Second sister-in-law, didn't you go to college, so you cried?"

She is like this every time. As long as she can't take the top three of the grade, even if she is the first in the class, she will cry with anger.

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and said, "No, I was admitted. I just received a notice from Peking University."

Xu Junhong couldn't take care of eating meat, and her mouth became O-shaped. She put down the chopsticks in her hand and said excitedly, "Second sister-in-law, really? Why are you crying when you are admitted to Peking University?

She turned her eyes and made a request, "Second sister-in-law, can you show me your notice from Peking University?" Don't be fooled by her. How can Peking University be so easy to pass the exam?

Mr. Xu was also surprised and said, "Are you admitted to Peking University?" I haven't seen the notice from Peking University, Xiao Lin, I can also see it with it.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Okay, I'll get it."

Seeing the envelope of Peking University and the beautiful notice in it, Mr. Xu smiled happily and felt that the little grandson's vision was really good. "Xiao Lin, you are not only a good child, but also a particularly smart child. Grandpa will let someone withdraw money in a moment. I'll give it to you in the evening!"

Xu Junhong's envious eyes turned red. Her second sister-in-law was really beautiful. She was admitted to Peking University and had money to get it, and she was still 1,000 yuan.

You should know that the goal she set for herself is Peking University or Tsinghua University, because the relatives on both sides of her parents are included. There are many college students, but none of them goes to Peking University or Tsinghua University.

I didn't expect that the second sister-in-law, who came from this worker, took the lead.

And those thousand yuan, so much money, bought more than 200 watches and bicycles, and more than half of them are left. You can also buy a lot of beautiful face-saving but expensive things.

Xu Junhong pulled Mr. Xu's sleeve and asked, "Grandpa, if I were admitted to Peking University or Tsinghua University in the future, can I also reward me 1,000 yuan?"

Mr. Xu smiled and said, "No problem!"

Xu Junhong was satisfied and quickly picked up the chopsticks to eat meat.

Lin Yuzhen had dinner and didn't have a rest, but rode on the car and went out. She wanted to tell her two uncles the good news as soon as possible.

In order for her to take the college entrance examination, the two uncles, especially the eldest uncle, took a lot of effort. Later, I didn't hire two teachers to tutor her, and the tutoring fee was still paid by Uncle Zhang.

Lin Yuzhen gave him money, and he didn't want it.

When she arrived at Qin's Hutong, the second uncle and the eldest aunt were all at home, and they were all happy. Before she stopped the bicycle, her second cousin asked hurriedly, "Yu Zhen, have you received the notice?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "I received it. I received it at noon today. I was admitted to Peking University!"

Zhang Lihong smiled with a loose smile that had not been seen for a long time and said, "I have also received a notice from Beijing Normal University!"

I was particularly gratified to hear that Lin Yuzhen was admitted to Peking University. Uncle Zhang and Erqi were particularly gratified. I felt that they were finally worthy of her premature death.

However, if the little sister could still live and see that Yuzhen is doing so well now, how good would it be.

Uncle Zhang was too excited and his voice trembled a little. He said, "Yu Zhen, let me see what the notice director of Peking University looks like."

Second uncle Zhang secretly patted the eldest brother on the shoulder.

At this moment, Lin Yuzhen smiled happily and said loudly, "I knew you would read the notice, so I brought it!"

The family chatted lively for half an afternoon. My aunt said, "There are so two big joys. I will definitely make some delicious food in the evening. There are also meat tickets this month. I'll buy some meat and dumplings in the evening!"

Zhang Licheng, who has been silent, said, "Mom, don't eat dumplings. It's not enough for such a big thing. It's my treat. Let's go to eat Quanjude today!"

He went to the northeast since the end of last year, and he ran back and forth several times in the middle until last month that he officially came back. He was ready to rest at home for two months.

In the past six months, he has bought a large number of all kinds of good medicinal herbs, and helped Xu Junsheng go to the farm to collect ginseng from the forest three times.

But now I personally want to continue the business of forest ginseng. In April, the national medicinal herbs and the farm signed a supply and marketing contract. In the future, the forest ginseng of the 57 farms must be sold to the state, and the price is not cheap. According to the size, the average number is almost 100.

It's so beautiful to give the king. Now, two brand-new trucks have been bought for a long time. The employee's house has not been renovated, but a number of supe new houses have been rebuilt, and the road to the outside is also being repaired.

Zhang Licheng himself did not participate much in Lin Xia Shen's business, but he also made a lot of money in the past six months, more than 20,000 yuan.

So such a person can finally be more generous now.

Zhang Liting couldn't believe it and asked, "Brother, you're not kidding. We all have to go. That's not dozens of yuan. Are you willing?"

Zhang Licheng smiled and said, "Why are you reluctant? You forgot that your brother is rich now!"

Zhang Liting was curious. How much money did his brother take advantage of now to be so generous, so she asked, "Brother, how much money did you make?"

More than half of the ears in a room are supported.

Zhang Licheng is not stupid. His father and mother have told him several times not to show off his wealth. "It doesn't have much money, but it's still no problem to have a meal!"

Just after finishing generously, he said, "How much as you eat? If you don't know how much, you can't eat too much. That's a waste of money!"

Zhang Liting smiled and thought it was the true face of the eldest brother.

Lin Yuzhen naturally wanted to go with her, but she was afraid that Xu Junsheng would not find her after work, so she simply went to the economic and trade company to find someone.

The economic and trade company is usually not busy. Xu Junsheng is drinking tea with his colleagues. I heard that someone is looking for it, but he didn't take it seriously. Now there are more people looking for him. After drinking a cup of tea slowly, he went out. At a glance, it turned out to be Lin Yuzhen.

"Yu Zhen, why are you here? What's wrong?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Yes, I was admitted to Peking University. My cousin is going to treat tonight. Come with me!"

Xu Junsheng suddenly felt that his ears were not working well. He doubted that he was interrupted. He asked in a doubtful tone, "Yu Zhen, what are you talking about? Why didn't I hear it clearly?"

Lin Yuzhen proudly raised her eyebrows, "If you specify it, I won't say it for the second time."

Xu Junsheng couldn't help laughing. He never dreamed that Lin Yuzhen would have been admitted to Peking University. If it hadn't been for his colleagues walking around the yard, he would have wanted to hold Lin Yuzhen around for three times. He took her hand and said, "Come with me!"

When he got married, the economic and trade company had not been established. Like him, not many people were transferred from the Economic and Trade Bureau. Therefore, most of his colleagues did not know Lin Yuzhen.

Xu Junsheng has long wanted to show off.

He gave Lin Yuzhen to his seat, poured her a cup of tea, and introduced it to several colleagues in the office, "This is my daughter-in-law. She just got admitted to Peking University!"

Although it was a short sentence, the amount of information was too large. Everyone had not come out of the halo caused by the beauty, and suddenly heard Peking University again.

Not to mention Beijing people, several people across the country don't know Peking University, but you know Peking University, Peking University doesn't know you. Ordinary people can't pass the exam.

A young man surnamed Shang has the best relationship with Xu Junsheng. He was the first to say hello, "Hello, sister-in-law, is your sister-in-law admitted to Peking University?"

He thought that Xu Junsheng was 100% joking. This man was so bragging that he dared to say anything.

Unexpectedly, Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Yes, I have received the notice."

Seeing that she didn't look like a joke at all, Xiao Shang immediately gave her thumbs up and said, "My sister-in-law is so awesome. I admire her so much."

As soon as he raised his head, others followed suit and said similar things.

Lin Yuzhen was a little embarrassed to be praised, but Xu Junsheng was very ironed and said very boldly, "It's too late today. I'll treat me another day. I'm anxious if you don't go!"

The two of them rushed to Quanjude at the front door. At night, there were a lot of people here. Zhang Licheng just got the number and waited for a while before the waiter took the sign to call in.

Because they are crowded, they are directly arranged to a big table upstairs.

This meal has been eaten from five o'clock to after eight o'clock. The degree of beer provided by Quanjude is very low, and he is not intoxicating at all, but he can't stand it. Uncle Zhang is really happy and doesn't need to be respected. He drinks one cup after another. Uncle Zhang is even more so. Although Zhang Lihong was not admitted to Peking University, he was admitted to Beijing Normal University. He has already It exceeded his expectations, and he was really happy. In this way, the old brothers drank too much.

Before leaving, Zhang Licheng held his own father disgusted and said, "Dad, look at your strength just now. I don't know. I thought you were admitted to college!"

Although my son paid for this meal, it does not mean that Uncle Zhang is satisfied with Zhang Licheng. He seems to be drunk, but he doesn't seem to be drunk. He sneered twice, "If you are admitted to college, Dad will be happier than this!"

If you don't have to take the college exam, you can go to it casually. Zhang Licheng is also very willing to go to school. When he just returned to the city, he didn't force himself to read and study. The experience was too painful. He not only had a headache, but also felt uncomfortable all over.

His father probably forgot that when he was in high school, his academic performance was very average, which was the result of his willing efforts and his father's frequent repair of small stoves.

What's more, after going to the countryside for so many years, I haven't touched a textbook, and I have forgotten everything I have learned for a long time. I have a foundation.

But seeing that his cousin and cousin were admitted to college, it was impossible for him not to be sad at all. He deliberately slowed down a little. Seeing that his cousin Zhang Lihong had entered the alley, he said, "Is it so good to go to college? It takes four years to graduate. After a month after graduation, he can earn 60 or 70 yuan. I have earned it now. The salary of ordinary people for half a lifetime!"

Zhang Shuqing felt that her son was too short-sighted, but he was not suitable for cursing today. He stared at the eldest son angrily and said, "What's the use of having money alone? You don't even have a job. Which girl can like you!"

Originally, Zhang Licheng still felt that he and Zhao Hongmei had a good job. It was not the right time yet. He was not ready to tell his family that he couldn't hold back for a while. He stalked his neck and said, "Who said that? Someone likes me, and he is still a nurse!"

Zhao Hongmei works in a hospital in Gagdachi.

The aunt of the Zhang family has been worried about the eldest son recently. She is too ordinary to look down on it. It's a little better. They are unhappiness when they ask if they don't have a job.

She listened really well behind her and quickly asked, "Leicheng, what are you talking about? Which hospital nurse likes you?"

Zhang Licheng was a little embarrassed and said, "Isn't I a yard for collecting mountain goods in Gagdachi? It's the courtyard of the Hongmei family. Her name is Zhao Hongmei and works in the Second People's Hospital of Gagdachi."

Although my aunt felt a little far away, it was really good to listen to the girl's conditions and asked, "What do the girl's parents do?"

Zhang Licheng said, "Hongmei's father works in the police station. Her mother doesn't work. She has four sisters. She is the boss."

The eldest aunt felt that the pair my son was looking for was quite reliable. She quickly pulled the half drunken husband and said, "Our son is good. Look at the pair I found. How nice it is!"

The young girl she entrusted someone to introduce, the formal worker is up topped, but there are no nurses in the hospital.

Uncle Zhang squinted and said, "So far away, can the girl be willing to marry?" The girl is willing, and their parents will be happy?"

Zhao Hongmei's parents are really not happy.

Zhang Licheng stopped talking, and he didn't support Uncle Zhang. He took a step forward.

The eldest aunt gave Uncle Zhang a moment and said, "The more you live, the more you go back. Licheng's heart is already uncomfortable today. You can't pick up any pot, and how can you be like this!"

Xu Junsheng also drank a lot today, but he was still drunk. He rode home by car and had nothing to do. When he got home, the two were about to go to the west box. Xu Junhong ran out of the main room and said, "Second brother and second sister-in-law, grandpa asked you to go there!"

When he arrived at the main room, Xu Guanghan smiled and said with a rare first one, "Xiao Lin, we all know that you have been admitted to Peking University. This is really a great joy. How many people dream of going to Peking University? Only a few people can succeed. You should cherish such an opportunity and never relax in college."

Many students think that they have been admitted to college, and everything will be fine. Many of them are living in college, which is purely a waste of good years and top teacher allocation.

It's impossible to want such a high-level teacher to teach you when you participate in the work.

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "I know!"

Mr. Xu took out the red envelope that had been prepared for a long time and said with a smile, "Xiao Lin, I would like to gamble and lose. This is a thousand yuan. You have put it away."

Lin Yuzhen took over generously and said, "Thank you, Grandpa!"

Everyone else laughed, and Tian Xianglan could only laugh with her, but she smiled very reluctantly. Although the old man said he was willing to gamble and lose, in fact, she was the person who bet, and she was the loser was also her.

This made her feel very faceless, and she always felt that Lin Yuzhen had fooled her before.

Tian Xianglan also smiled on her face, but she was not a little sincere. "Xiao Lin, you are a real person. Mom will know it now. You are actually a smart person, smart, and willing to work hard. If you can't get into college like this, it's wrong. No wonder Junsheng refused to see anyone at the beginning. One I just want to marry you!"

Xu Guanghan also smiled, "Zhuyu is in front of you, and the others will definitely not like it."

Xu Junsheng was so beautiful that he couldn't find the north and said, "That's it. Can I like ordinary people?"

Tian Xianglan said again, "I called your eldest brother and sister-in-law at night. The whole family gathered together to celebrate. Unexpectedly, you can't leave. We waited for a long time, and you didn't come. Then tomorrow. Let Mother Wang cook a few more dishes. Yu Zhen. It's not easy to buy shrimp this summer. Except for pepper and salt shrimp, you also What do you like to eat?"

Lin Yuzhen replied, "Scculp shredded pork with Beijing sauce."

Tian Xianglan said, "That's done. I'll ask Wang Ma Minger to buy the top good tenderloin!"

Back to the west box room, Xu Junsheng stared at Lin Yuzhen and looked again. Lin Yuzhen patted him on the forehead and said, "Silly, why are you doing?"

Xu Junsheng smiled and said, "I just think it's quite face-saving, Yu Zhen. If you go to Peking University, the school will designate a lot of male classmates. You won't. Will you dislike me then?"

Lin Yuzhen squeezed her lips and smiled, "I haven't seen it yet. Look at your jealous!"

Xu Junsheng still asked again, "In case, I mean, what should I do if someone falls in love with you?"

Lin Yuzhen took the initiative to kiss him and said, "He likes me for nothing, because I don't like him!"

Xu Junsheng held her head in both hands, kissed her forehead, her cheek, and finally bit her rosy lips.

In order to take the college entrance examination, every time Xu Junsheng said she was going out to play, she didn't have time. Now she has time. It's only early August, and there is still nearly a month to leave school.

The next day happened to be the weekend. She and Xu Junsheng went to the sports goods counter of the mall first and bought two pairs of brand-new roller skates. The skates brought from the northeast were very old and not suitable for use on cement.

When I arrived at Houhai Park, there were already many people skating at the small roller rink, and adults and children had it.

I haven't slipped for a long time. At first, I was a little nervous. After a while, I completely adapted. Xu Junsheng held her hand. The two not only skated side by side, but also played some flower work of lifting legs and circles.

Many people automatically give them a place, and many people are watching.

Xu Junsheng was crazy, and even took advantage of her turnaround to secretly kiss her hair.

Now there is even a good call.

Zhao Linfang had something to do today. She saw it from afar. She recognized the two people at a glance. She changed into roller skates and went to smash the field.

She doesn't play any flower work, but she is very fast and accurate. Even in the crowd, she won't hit anyone.

Lin Yuzhen naturally saw her, "Lin Fang, what a coincidence!"

Zhao Linfang stopped next to her and said sourly, "It's a coincidence. This is over the exam. Are the two of them out to wander?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "You are just a wave." With that, she slapped her on the shoulder. She didn't master the strength well. Zhao Linfang exaggerated and said, "Why do you still bully people? You rely on a lot of people, right?"

Xu Junsheng said in arrears, "You're right."

Lin Yuzhen is actually not a girl with great strength, but she is naturally strong, especially when she has been practicing with Sui Lihua for a while, she can hurt people without paying attention.

She said embarrassedly, "Lin Fang, I didn't mean to. Can I treat you to lunch?"

Zhao Linfang originally pretended and said, "Okay, by the way, Yu Zhen, why did I hear people say that the results of the college entrance examination have been completed. How many points did you get in the exam? Did you pass the exam?"

Xu Junsheng couldn't help answering, "Of course I was admitted. Yu Zhen was admitted to Peking University!"

Zhao Linfang was shocked. In view of Xu Junsheng's sometimes unreliable speech, she was half-believing and questioned and asked, "Yu Zhen, really?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Yes, I was admitted to Peking University."

It's fake not to say that she is not envious, but Zhao Linfang is actually very clear. Who doesn't know that it's good to be admitted to college? After graduation, it's a national cadre, but is the university so easy to take the exam? It may not be too difficult for some people, but for her, it's simply more difficult than climbing to the sky.

However, she was really happy for her friends, "Yu Zhen, when you were on the farm before, you were thinking about the college entrance examination. At that time, you were tired all day, and only you still insisted on studying and live up to the people who have the heart. Congratulations!"

At this time, a very energetic young man always looked at it like this, hesitated for a few minutes, and still came over with a bag of things.

Seeing Zhou Hongchen, Zhao Linfang complained with two points in her tone, "How did you come here?"

The young man seemed to be a little afraid of her and said, "That's right, several non-staple food stores don't have this brand of hawthorn cake, so it's delayed."

With that, hand over the bag of food to her.

Zhao Linfang didn't answer, but introduced with a smile, "Yu Zhen, this is Zhou Hongchen."

Xu Junsheng asked curiously, "You two, are you playing with each other?"

Zhao Linfang did not answer, and Zhou Hongchen said, "No, Lin Fang hasn't promised me yet!"

Xu Junsheng was honest when he saw this buddy and kindly mentioned a few words to him, "Zhao Linfang used to be on our farm, and many people chased her. One of my brothers likes her very much, and she ignored her!"

Zhou Hongchen was very happy to hear this. At first, Zhao Linfang ignored him, but after playing it more times in Houhai, he became familiar with him and could talk. Although he hasn't made a partner yet, Zhao Linfang had several meals with him. He was ready, worked harder, and then asked the matchmaker to mention him.

However, this time I won't look for her cheating third aunt. Now he knows where Zhao Linfang lives in his family, so he just let his aunt go.

After chatting for a while, he began to skate again. There were fewer people these days. Zhao Linfang skated faster, but Zhou Hongchen could follow closely and only fell to the next distance.

It's really like a competent flower protection messenger.

At noon, Xu Junsheng proposed to eat Tan's food. Zhao Linfang had never heard of it. He didn't know it was in the Beijing restaurant, but Zhou Hongchen knew it. He had eaten it once and hurriedly said, "Don't go there. We are all ordinary people. Why are we doing so expensive to the Beijing restaurant? The state-owned restaurant next to him is good!"

Zhao Linfang heard the Beijing restaurant and understood, "Xu Junsheng, I tell you that you are married. You can't take money as money, and you are still messy like on the farm, otherwise you will be erable to Yu Zhen."

Xu Junsheng thought she had misunderstood. He was going to eat Tan's dishes in order to get into college for Yu Zhen. Of course, he was greedy and wanted to eat it. Isn't it true that Zhao Linfang and her new place? In fact, he just took them with her.

They are not specifically invited to the Beijing Hotel.

However, this cannot be said.

He smiled and said, "Zhao Linfang, this is what you don't want to go!"

I had dinner, went to the neighborhood, and watched another movie. It was five o'clock in the afternoon when I got home. By this time, Xu Junchang and Miao Lingling had arrived.

Mr. Xu chatted happily with his eldest grandson. Xu Guanghan was not in the hall. It is estimated that Miao Lingling had nowhere to hide in the study and could only chat with Tian Xianglan.

Seeing Lin Yuzhen coming back, she breathed a sigh of relief and asked with a smile, "Oh, look at you two. This is sticking together as soon as you have time. Is this going out to roller skating?"

She saw the roller skates in the back seat of the car.

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "I used to ski on the farm in winter. There was no place to go to Beijing, so I had to roller skate."

Miao Lingling took her down. By the way, she was a little far away from her mother-in-law. She said in a little exaggerated tone, "Yu Zhen, you are really awesome. I remember that I took the exam. I stayed up late to study every day, and then I was admitted to the medical university in the rear of the crane. While you went to work and studying, you were admitted to Peking University at once!"

After saying that, he summed up again, "Junhong's study is good. In the future, except Junsheng, our family is a college student."

Xu Junsheng sat next to him and was not angry when he heard this. He said, "Sister-in-law, everyone has the ability of everyone. I can earn 60,000 to 70,000 yuan in half a year. Neither you nor my brother, can we?"

Miao Lingling has lived a good life since she was a child. She has never lacked money. She doesn't envy anyone who earns much money, but she still said with a smile, "That's what you have earned in the past six months, and you have overpaid me for many years!"

Tian Xianglan heard this, but she was very unhappy. She finally saw that her eldest daughter-in-law spoke politely on her face, and she was very intimate to call her mother, but in fact, she didn't like her mother-in-law at all.

Isn't it just the little daughter-in-law who was admitted to Peking University? Look at the eldest son and his wife, especially Miao Lingling. I don't know what she thought Lin Yuzhen was her own sister.

In addition, Junsheng alone didn't go to college alone. I guess this is for her. If it's all included, of course, it does not include Mr. Xu, their family, and one person who hasn't gone to college, that is Tian Xianglan.

When she joined the work, in fact, her high school education is not low, but now there are more and more college students, and the graduates from high school are indeed a little unpleavailable.

Tian Xianglan was bored for a while and turned her head away.

Xu Guanghan is writing an article in his study. This is a manuscript for newspapers and magazines to make an appointment with him, but he is not satisfied with several editions.

I'm a little anxious at this time.

Seeing Tian Xianglan coming in with a black face, he suppressed it and asked impatiently, "What's wrong?"

Tian Xianglan said aggrievedly, "Guanghan, both daughters-in-law disliked me for not going to college. I didn't have a chance in those years. If my father could agree, I would designate someone who could be admitted to college!"

Xu Guanghan put down his pen and comforted her, "Maybe you think too much. Others may not mean this, Xianglan. I think you are always impetuous in this time. Otherwise, I'll take you to the hospital to prescribe some traditional Chinese medicine on the next day off?"

Tian Xianglan didn't let it go. She frowned and sat in the chair for a while. Seeing that he couldn't finish writing for a while, she turned around and went to the hall again.

Miao Lingling and Lin Yuzhen didn't know what to talk about. She couldn't hear it clearly and couldn't get involved at all. Xu Junhong ran to her grandfather to listen to the eldest brother.

Fortunately, after a while, Wang Ma began to serve.

Because it was Qinghe Lin Yuzhen's admission to Peking University, everyone said blessings. When it was Tian Xianglan's turn, it was okay at the beginning, "Xiao Lin, you were admitted to college, and your mother was also very happy. Our family, there are several college students, but Peking University is still the first one. This is going to say it, everyone. I have to envy it."

But the words turned around and said, "Now you have also passed the college entrance examination. You and Junsheng are not young. It's time for Zhang Luo to have children, and Lingling. How old are you and Junchang? You always don't want children to talk like. I don't know. I still think you have something. You can't give birth!"

As soon as the voice fell, Miao Lingling's face changed and said, "Mom, how can you talk like this? I have to ask others at any age to have children. I have my own plan. Besides, people can still live in the eyes of others all the time. No matter what others think of me. I can't give birth. I want to have children when I want. , this is my freedom!"

Tian Xianglan was already on fire and said politely, "Freedom, why do you want to be free? If you don't get married, you don't have to have children. Since you are married to Junchang, how can you not have children quickly? Take an example, have anyone you know been married like you for several years and don't you don't want children? "

Miao Lingling immediately thought of it. She was about to say it. Xu Junchang said, "Mom, don't blame Lingling for this matter. In fact, it's what I mean. I don't want to have children so early."

Tian Xianglan turned pale with anger. In fact, Mr. Xu also felt that it was wrong for the eldest grandson and grandson's daughter-in-law to have children for a long time, but the contradictions could no longer be exacerbated.

He said, "Okay, don't say it. Hurry up and eat."

On September 2, Xu Junsheng specially asked for a day off and accompanied Lin Yuzhen to the university to report. He originally planned it well, because it was a local, so he just went to study.

Who knows that the school does not have this rule at all. The logistics teacher did not do it. According to the fact that has been divided in advance, Lin Yuzhen was given a dormitory number and bed number.

In that case, the couple will not meet until Sunday.

Xu Junsheng was unconvinced and stopped several students in a row. As a result, he didn't understand. Turning around, a boy was taking the initiative to talk to Lin Yuzhen.

"Study, are you a freshman? Which department are you from?"

Xu Junsheng walked over, flicked his arms, and said angily, "Which department cares about your bullshit? Let's go quickly!"

The male classmate wearing glasses was scared by this posture and really left immediately.

Lin Yuzhen squeezed her mouth and smiled, "What are you doing so fierce? They just say hello!"

Xu Junsheng came home with a face. He was unhappy, very, very unhappy.

Chapter 34

Xu Junsheng lay alone in the west wing for half an afternoon. Not only did he fall asleep, but also felt a little headache. Wang's mother asked him to eat, and he also answered sadly, but he did not move.

Until he heard the gate of the yard ring, and then Xu Junhong's surprised voice, "Second sister-in-law, are you back?"

Lin Yuzhen's voice was overwhelmed by Wang's mother's laughter. He didn't hear what she said clearly, but it didn't matter.

Xu Junsheng jumped off the bed with a pole, quickly put on his clothes, hurriedly washed his face, and tidyed his hair with his hands a few times.

Yes, with a picture in front of the dressing mirror, he is still an amazingly handsome five good young man.

Lin Yuzhen said a few words to her sister-in-law and Wang's mother, pushed the screen door of the west wing and walked in.

Xu Junsheng jumped from behind the door to the sofa in the last second. Now he picked up a newspaper and asked calmly, "Yu Zhen, why are you back?"

Lin Yuzhen squeezed her mouth and smiled, "I heard from Wang's mother that you slept all afternoon and said that you had a headache. Are you sick?"

Xu Junsheng didn't admit it and said, "No, I just read the newspaper all afternoon and my brain was overcised."

Lin Yuzhen pointed to the newspaper he had taken down in his hand, "I thought someone was acacia. So it's not!"

Xu Junsheng couldn't hold on this. He simply stood up and picked her up, randomly kissed her cheek, kissed her neck a few times, and then turned around the hall several times.

Lin Yuzhen laughed and said, "Junsheng, don't mess around. It's so hot. I'm sweating all over!"

Xu Junsheng put her down, quickly opened the floor fan in the living room and asked, "Didn't you say you can't read day? Did you come back with leave?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "The school is obviously not allowed to study day, but in fact, no one cares when he comes back. One of our classmates in our dormitory happened to be from Dongcheng. Her cousin was also admitted to Peking University last year, saying that no one in charge of the school."

Xu Junsheng's depression immediately swept away. "Then you can come back every day from now on."

Lin Yuzhen said, "As long as there are no special circumstances, I will come back."

He was about to kiss her on the head when Xu Junhong said unhappyly, "Second brother and second sister-in-law, it's time to eat. I'm waiting for you!"

At the dinner table, Xu Guanghan asked with great interest, "Xiao Lin, how do you feel when you go to college on the first day?"

Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "Very good. The campus is very beautiful. Everyone is polite and kind, and the book is very strong. It is a good place to learn and do knowledge."

Xu Guanghan smiled and said, "Yes, compared with society, universities are a pure land, which is most suitable for learning, otherwise, it will not be called an ivory tower.

Tian Xianglan disliked her husband's words too much and said coldly, "Eat it quickly. It will be cold later."

Xu Junsheng insisted on the right thing with her, "Mom, this day, you can only eat a popsicle. Don't be afraid of eating cold food."

He turned his head and asked, "Dad, is it really as good as you said in college?"

Because Xu Junsheng didn't study well and refused to study hard, Xu Guanghan was extremely disappointed with his youngest son, but now he felt quite happy. "Yes, it's a pity that I haven't been to college in my life. Four years of college can not only let you learn a lot of cultural knowledge, but also become you. A particularly good memory of life in the future.

Xu Junsheng nodded.

Xu Guanghan continued to encourage him, "Junsheng, it has only been more than two years since the college entrance examination has resumed. Talents are needed in all aspects of the country, and I have read this year's college entrance examination questions, which is not too difficult. For a high school graduate, it is not something I can't think of to be admitted to college."

Xu Junsheng smiled and said, "Dad, I want to, too, but I dream that I can't be admitted to Peking University."

Xu Guanghan said, "Peking University can only be admitted by a very small number of people. They need to be smart, hard work hard, and a little luck. In addition to Peking University, there are also many particularly good universities. Which one is better to be admitted. For example, our University of International Business and Economics, isn't it also very good?"

He is indeed right. Lin Yuzhen actually got 221 points in the college entrance examination, which is a very high score, but the score line of Peking University is also high this year. This year, it has several times compared with the number of applicants last year, and the minimum admission score line is 520 points.

That is to say, she was admitted by only one point.

The results of the college entrance examination were announced very late, and they all got the notice and haven't come out yet.

The day after Lin Yuzhen received the notice, Uncle Zhang went to Mr. Mi from the Admissions Office of Peking University with two bottles of good wine.

Unexpectedly, Mr. Mi refused to accept his gift, "Shuqing, without merit. Your niece passed the exam by herself. Her total score is 221. Although she only exceeds one point in the score line, she is indeed admitted normally."

However, the Chinese department is not the hottest or the most competitive major. If you change to the mathematics department or other departments, it is difficult to say. Most of them will be brushed down.

Lin Yuzhen is really lucky.

Xu Junsheng curled his lips and said, "What's the point of not going to the same university with Yu Zhen?"

Hearing this, Xu Guanghan felt that everything in front of him said in vain. Are you going to Qingqing and me when they go to college, and both of them are married.

He was about to train his son, Tian Xianglan said, "There are so many people in Beijing, and after all, there are still a few people going to college. Is Junsheng doing a good job in his business? Just one of the couple goes to college."

"If you go to college, you will get a subsidy of ten yuan a month, eat and drink, and live a comfortable life like now, it's impossible!"

She has long noticed that since her daughter-in-law was admitted to college, she has been shopping with her son every time. Every time she comes back, she is a big bag.

Among other things, Lin Yuzhen has to make at least six or seven Bragis.

If her son doesn't make money but blindly studies, can she spend money like this?

Xu Junsheng said, "That's right, if you don't have to take the college entrance examination, who doesn't want to go to it? Yuzhen will be done alone."

Xu Guanghan had realized that he had said something wrong at this time, but strictly speaking, he didn't say anything wrong, but someone was too sensitive.

He smiled and said, "Xianglan, you're right. At that time, we were not as good as Junsheng at this time. The college entrance examination in the early days of the founding of the People's Republic of China was much more difficult than now. At that time, even if the junior high school graduation was educated, the high school graduation was similar to that of the current university graduation, and it was a complete number of senior intellectuals."

He added, "Junsheng, in fact, if you don't go to college, you can still do a good job. Look at your mother, she is now a director, and she is in a good place. This is a high level among female cadres."

Tian Xianglan's face showed a smile, which seemed to be modest, but in fact she boasted, "People never learn from old to old. It's impossible not to study. Our unit organized study last month, and my written examination was the first."

Xu Guanghan was about to praise a few more words. Mr. Xu next to him drank a bowl of soup slowly, but Xu Junhong drank it very much. After drinking it, she put down her chopsticks first and said with a sense of superiority, "Dad, mother, second brother and second sister-in-law, why don't you eat it quickly? It's really cool if you don't eat it!"

After saying that, Shi Shiran left the dining table.

Recently, in order to achieve the goal of being admitted to Peking University as soon as possible, she has worked harder than before, not only setting her study time, but also not to waste time.

For example, for eating, she gives herself 20 minutes, and the maximum time cannot exceed half an hour.

Xu Junsheng wrapped the shredded pork with Beijing sauce in tofu skin and handed it to Lin Yuzhen and said, "Eat it quickly. Let's go out for a walk after eating!"

Although it is already beginning of autumn, the autumn tiger is also very powerful. It is still very hot now. I can't sit at home, and many people run out.

Xu Junsheng pulled his slippers and led Lin Yuzhen to the entrance of the alley and met Shen Wenwu.

"Brother Junsheng, I'm going to find you!"

Xu Junsheng asked, "What's the matter?"

Shen Wenwu scratched his head and said, "It's not a big deal. Otherwise, you can go for a stroll first, and it's the same when you come back."

Xu Junsheng raised his hand and said, "What bad thing have you done?"

Shen Wenwu quickly protected his arm and did not dare to scream, but his eyes quickly glanced at Lin Yuzhen.

Xu Junsheng gave him another moment, "What, this is still treating your sister-in-law as an outsider. If there is anything you can't say, don't pull it down!"

Shen Wenwu smiled bitterly and looked around. He felt that the alley was insurable. He couldn't keep it when someone would pass by. He suggested, "Brother, I'll be a light bulb today. Shall we stroll into the street and say it?"

Xu Junsheng looked down on him and didn't guess what it was for, but Lin Yuzhen knew that Shen Wenwu was borrowing money.

If Shen Wenwu is compared with Xu Junsheng's other friends who borrow money and don't pay it back, he is at least he will pay it back, but this person's financial fortune is a little bad. He can make any compensation.

The three came to a secluded street corner, and Xu Junsheng said, "Say it, what's the matter?"

After all, it was the first time that Shen Wenwu borrowed money. It was a little difficult to say. He hesitated for a long time and gritted his teeth and said, "Brother, can you lend me some money?"

Xu Junsheng still thought what was wrong? He didn't dare to say anything else now, but he immediately asked, "Opone, how much do you want?"

Shen Wenwu lowered his head and said, "Six hundred."

For ordinary people, 600 yuan is not a small amount. Shen Wenwu works in the drainage office and earns 60 yuan a month, which is almost his one-year salary.

Xu Junsheng asked, "Yu Zhen, has all the money been saved? Is there any cash at home? If not, you can take time to withdraw it tomorrow?"

Lin Yuzhen agreed, but asked a few more questions, "Wenwu, what are you doing? Why do you need to spend so much money all of a sudden?"

Shen Wenwu said embarrassedly, "Hey, don't I also want to make more money? My colleague has a relative in Guangdong. He said that oranges over there for several years are particularly good, sweeter than white sugar, and only five cents per catty. For four or nine cities, such oranges cost at least 20 cents. I think if you make money, it's the same. Together, we got 500 yuan together.

"Who knows that the oranges brought by the train the day before yesterday were quite big, but almost all of them were rotten."

It means not making a penny, and you have to pay 100 yuan in freight.

Shen Wenwu has been worried about this for several days. The 500 yuan he paid out was not all his own, but also his parents' 300 yuan and his brother's 100 yuan.

Later, his brother Shen Wenming gave him advice and asked him to borrow it from Xu Junsheng.

Shen Wenwu said in special sadness, "The good oranges are stuffed in the train, aren't they all broken? Our train consignment is not very reliable."

Lin Yuzhen didn't agree with this. She said rudely, "This matter is not depending on other people's train consignment. If the orange skin is not bumped or touched, it can't be completely broken. Either, the orange is not wrapped in paper, or it's bad!"

Shen Wenwu said in surprise, "No, it can be specially damaged, but there is indeed no paper wrapped outside."

Xu Junsheng said disgustedly, "Wenwu, you think that if you have the capital, the business can make money. If I go to sell fruit, I will designate to Guangdong first. What others said may not be true. Besides, are relatives of colleagues, aren't that strangers? Isn't it normal for strangers to lie to you? "

He didn't think it was enough, and added, "It's just like you. It's strange that people don't cheat!"

Shen Wenwu listened to it and said, "Brother, please stop talking. I can't forget your great kindness and virtue this time!"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Wenwu, I would like to say that I hope you can remember that you can never make money on things you are not sure or understand. Among other things, you just went to Guangdong. You know what kind of oranges are delicious, what kind of oranges are easy to preserve, and what kind of oranges are more popular with northerners. Welcome? In fact, it's useless for you to go there."

Xu Junsheng said, "That's right, just like when I was a child, my buttocks are too lazy to move, and my mind doesn't like to turn around. I think that money can fall from the sky and I'm still doing business. You can go to work honestly!"

Shen Wenwu said listlessly, "Brother, sister-in-law, I have written down your words."

It was past eight o'clock when I got home. After taking a shower, the two lay side by side in bed. Xu Junsheng stroked her face with his hand honestly and said mysteriously, "Yu Zhen, I'm optimistic about another business, and I promise to make a lot of money!"

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Really, what kind of business?"

In the last life, Xu Junsheng's first business did not make money and lost money. This matter hit him a lot. Because Lin Xia Shen's affairs were criticized by the economic and trade company, Tongrentang also left him to run to the 57 Farm alone, which is equivalent to the decline of both sides of anger.

Later, in September, he went to the northeast again with the 5,000 yuan lent to him by Mr. Xu and bought 50 forest ginseng from the king's field director. At that time, the price of forest ginseng had been speculated in a very expensive, and he made 20,000 yuan.

However, all the money earned soon lost.

Xu Junsheng still said mysteriously, "Yu Zhen, have you ever heard of Dendrobium?"

Lin Yuzhen replied, "I know."

Xu Junsheng was quite surprised, "You know what? We people in the north know less about it, and they are also always valuable medicinal herbs. Southerners, especially Shanghai people, especially like this. It is said that in Southeast Asian countries, they are also very popular with the rich.

Dendrobium is indeed a good traditional Chinese medicine. It is a rare cold medicine in the tonic. It clears away heat and nourishes yin, moistens the lungs and kidneys, and strengthens the waist. In short, it is beneficial to eat something appropriately, especially for people living in subtropical areas.

Maple buckets made of Dendrobium tender strips in China have long been particularly famous in foreign markets.

Xu Junsheng planted on it because he was still not professional enough. At the wild price, what came in was Dendrobium cultivated by local farmers.

Almost all the money was lost.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Then are you going to Yandang Mountain?"

Xu Junsheng nodded, "Yes, I'm not as stupid as Wenwu. I have to inspect the goods myself and watch the packing truck in person!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled, "Do you know the difference between wild Dendrobium and breeding now?"

Xu Junsheng was stunned for a moment and smiled, "Yu Zhen, you don't understand when you hear it. This Dendrobium is quite strange. The good place is not long. It grows on the edge of the cliff. This thing is wild and can't be raised!"

Lin Yuzhen said unconvincedly, "There are still things that no one can't raise, not to mention plants. Even ginseng can be sprinkled into the woods. Can't the seeds of Dendrobium be sprinkled in the field?"

Xu Junsheng admitted that what she said was a little reasonable, but he specially consulted several pharmacy teachers, but no mention that Dendrobium was raised.

However, he did not continue to argue with Lin Yuzhen, but came over, kissed her little face and said, "Yu Zhen, let's not talk about this anymore. Let's do something more interesting!"

Lin Yuzhen pushed him away and said, "No, you have to get up early tomorrow."

Xu Junsheng said, "What time is this? I promise to let you rest before 10:30. Is that okay?"

Lin Yuzhen sneered and said, "Okay, that's what you said. If you don't keep your word, I won't come back tomorrow."

Xu Junsheng quickly stressed, "Designate an arithmetic, don't worry."

The next morning, Lin Yuzhen left the house early and arrived at school at only 7:15.

At this time, there were already many students on campus, in groups of three or three, but they all went to the canteen for dinner or had finished eating.

She locked the car in the shed and went to her own dormitory first.

Even the dormitory of Peking University was very crowded these years. A small room was equipped with a total of four beds and eight female students.

A girl living in the upper bunk near the door just climbed down and smiled when she saw her, "Yu Zhen, you came early!"

The girl's surname is Chen, and her name is Chen Jinlan. According to her own introduction, she has been a monitor in high school for three years. She is very cheerful and enthusiastic.

At this time, there were five girls in the dormitory, except Chen Jinlan, Wang Dia, Li Meng, Zhao Yuanyuan, and Liu Qiumi. Except for Liu Qiumi, everyone greeted her.

Lin Yuzhen also replied with a smile or two.

Her bed is the lower bunk by the window on the left. When she left yesterday, she had rolled up the bedding, but now there is a large bag of things that don't belong to her.

Lin Yuzhen pointed to her finger and asked, "Whose is this? Please take it away."

Liu Qiumen, who lives on her, was a little unwilling and said, "Lin Yuzhen, didn't you go home to live? Anyway, this bed is also idle. I have too many things to put. You have to sit by the bedside. Can I move it in?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "No."

"I don't necessarily live every day, but I definitely stay here occasionally, and I take a nap at noon every day. How can I sleep if you put your things here?"

Liu Qiumen was stunned for more than ten seconds and asked, "Aren't you married? You don't go home and live. Do you have no problem with your partner?"

Speaking of which, in fact, she is also a native of Beijing, but far away, her house is from Mentougou. It is hundreds of miles back and forth, which is not convenient to go home.

The reason why she knew that Lin Yuzhen was married was actually accidentally heard that one of her cousins, who works in the logistics of the school, knew how to say that there were not many Chinese girls married in this year, only one named Lin Yuzhen.

A small number of unmarried girls look down on married women. They feel very good about themselves, think they are particularly advanced, and feel that they are not at the same level as married women.

Liu Qiumen has been smart since she was a child and can be reasonable. Such a girl is arrogant and feels that the world is surrounding her, which is too normal.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Yes, I'm married. What's wrong with me? If I get married, I can't stay in a dormitory. The school doesn't have this rule, otherwise it won't be distributed to my dormitory. Take all your junk quickly. I'll give you ten minutes. In ten minutes, I'll throw it out!"

Liu Qiumin's eyebrows were crooked with anger, "Who!"

Lin Yuzhen stared at the watch and said softly, "In ten minutes, you will know if I dare!"

Seeing that halfway through the time, when Liu Qiumin refused to take action, Chen Jinlan said, "Liu Qiumin, this matter is unreasonable. Yu Zhen's bed is empty. If she doesn't agree, it's not your turn to put things. Hurry up, they are all classmates. Don't make trouble too ugly!"

Others advised her to take it away quickly.

Although Liu Qiumi is a rural person, her father is a village secretary. All three brothers have formal jobs. Her family background is very honest. She has been particularly favored since she was a child. She grew up smoothly and developed a soft and hard-eating nature.

She felt that Lin Yuzhen was a threat to her, and everyone else stood on Lin Yuzhen and didn't stand on her, which made her very angry. Therefore, for ten minutes, she was still sitting on the top of the upper bunk without any movement.

As soon as the time came, Lin Yuzhen quickly picked up the big bag and threw it out neatly.

The speed was fast, and no one else could stop it.

Liu Qiumin was in a hurry. He quickly climbed down from above and said angrily, "Are you really throwing it?" After saying that, he hurried outside and picked it up.

Lin Yuzhen spread her bedding and said, "You have to put it back next, and I'm still there."

Liu Qiumen snorted coldly, but she didn't dare to talk anymore.

She really didn't expect Lin Yuzhen to look so beautiful and dressed so fashionable. She thought she was a lady like her, but she didn't expect to be so powerful.

It's even more terrible than her third sister-in-law.

Chen Qiulan asked with a smile, "Who is going to eat? Let's hurry up. Don't be late!"

Lin Yuzhen was afraid of being late and didn't eat at home. She carried the rice bowl and said, "I'll go!"

Zhao Yuanyuan and others also said it.

On the way, five girls chattered. Chen Jinlan said with a smile, "Lin Yuzhen, don't worry, when you are away in the future, we will help you look at it and don't let her put things randomly!"

Zhao Yuanyuan said, "I know why she can't get along with you, because she is jealous of you. You are more beautiful than her and more fashionable than her!"

Wang Dia, who seemed to be the most honest, hesitated for dozens of seconds and said, "Actually, I've got married, and now I'm divorced!"

However, his father was a very face-loving person. He entrusted many people and spent a lot of effort to erase this pen on her file.

Li Meng asked very gossip, "Why?"

Zhao Yuanyuan was also curious, "Yes, why?"

Wang Dia refused to say, "Don't care why I get married and divorced. Anyway, I think people are the same whether I get married or not. No one is nobler than anyone, and no one is inferior than anyone!"

Lin Yuzhen took her hand and said, "Yes, you're right. I announce that you will be my friend in the future!"

Chen Qiulan was the first to disagree, "I'm not?"

Although Li Meng and Zhao Yuanyuan didn't say anything, they were obviously dissatisfied.

Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "Of course, all five of us are friends!"

Peking University's studies are not too easy, but it is colorful. She soon fell in love with this kind of life. Every morning she rode into the campus and saw the subtle changes in flowers and plants on the roadside, which made her happy.

In her spare time, Lin Yuzhen began to try to write articles, most of which revolved around the campus life of Peking University, but it was not necessarily the case. Sometimes she would express her views on some social and people's livelihood issues.

She is not anonymous this time.

Her output is very high, and writing articles is not a burden at all for her. Basically, she can write an article in two or three days. The tone of the language is no longer melancholy, but very relaxed and interesting, and the hit rate of contributions is very high.

However, there is a time difference between the manuscript and the publication of newspapers. The newspaper is shorter, and the book and periodical usually takes at least a month.

The effect presented in this way is that she seems to have published a lot of articles at once, which immediately spread to her classmates, and even became a little famous at school.

Both boys and girls on the campus of Peking University are excellent. Even the vast majority of the current senior students, that is, the last batch of workers, peasants and soldiers, are not ordinary people. Although they have not conducted the college entrance examination, Peking University has the right to recruit independently. Those who are selected from all over the country can also be selected and sent by yourself. Local factories, communes and corps recruit students. Teachers at Peking University have a vicious vision and can't be selected for non-smart people.

On the campus of Peking University, which is full of strength, it is certainly a good thing to become famous, but it is also a double-edged sword, which also brings her a lot of troubles.

Under the spread of Liu Qiumin, the boys in this department know that Lin Yuzhen is married. Although it's a pity, many people have put down their thoughts about it. However, the boys in the foreign department don't know that she is a talented woman in the Chinese department now and is so beautiful. Recently, she has been very frequent and has been by many boys. Ask for directions, say hello, and hand over love letters.

Fortunately, because she repeatedly stated that she was married, this kind of trouble did not last long and became less and less.

In mid-October, she finally looked forward to what she had been looking forward to. She was elected to the student union and served as the deputy minister of the Propaganda Department.

There are many student union departments of Peking University, but there are not many things that can be taken out. Their Propaganda Department is a very important mouthpiece department, but more work they actually do is just to cooperate with each department.

There is no journal in the student union. First, there is no activity funds, and second contribution selection is also a big problem, but these are not too difficult for her.

She hasn't done it, but she thinks she can do it.

Therefore, the first thing Lin Yuzhen did after taking office was to persuade the minister and other members to run the journal.

The propaganda minister of the student union is surnamed Yang, and his name is Yang Feng. Why do you hear a boy's name, but she is actually a very cheerful and generous girl.

Of course, she supported running a conference journal, but I heard Lin Yuzhen say that she has all the expenses inclusive, and there are faint worries. Judging from Lin Yuzhen's dress, her family background should be very good, but if the conference journal is to be handled, it must be done for a long time. In fact, the cost of a small publication is not low.

When she first became the Minister of Propaganda, she was also ambitious. She didn't have money in her purse, so she mobilized everyone to raise funds, but in the end she failed.

Because some people paid, some people didn't pay, and some people thought that the money would be paid every month, but later they didn't want to pay it.

"Yu Zhen, I think we'd better not pay the contribution fee for solicitation. If so, we have to have it in the future. Then this expenditure has been a lot of time!"

Wang Dia is also a member of the student union. "I think Yang Feng is right. In fact, it is already a happy thing that his article can be seen by more people. If you don't pay for the manuscript, there must be many people who have contributed."

For example, she.

Although she also applied for the Chinese Department, this was not her original intention, but what her father meant. She divorced before, left her children to her husband's family, and resigned from her job to prepare for the college entrance examination. None of these were discussed with her father, but only gave in when she applied for the exam.

Of course, her Chinese grades are also very good when she can be admitted to Peking University. She is an exam-oriented talent. She writes propositional compositions well, but she can't play freely.

But since she entered school, I don't know what's going on. Anyway, she likes the Chinese major now, and she also likes to write articles.

Her output is also very high, and she can write an article in two days, but the contribution hit rate is very low.

She can't publish it outside. It's good to publish it in the school journal. As for whether there is a manuscript fee or not, she doesn't care at all.

It is said that there is a manuscript fee, but in fact, the standard is very low. Lin Yuzhen felt that the manuscript fee she received could be fully covered, so she decided so.

I didn't expect that no one else would agree.

She smiled and said, "That's it. Then there is no manuscript fee first. Write a solicitation notice like this first. If the effect is not good, there will be many manuscripts before changing."

In the evening, she returned to the Jinshan Hutong, and Xu Junsheng couldn't wait to announce a message, "Yu Zhen, the day after tomorrow, I'm going to Yandang Mountain!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled mischievously at him and said, "Go ahead, then I won't come back from the school."

Xu Junsheng patted her gently on the shoulder and said, "What are you pretending to be confused? I'm on a business trip. You have to withdraw money from me. I'll pick it up tomorrow. Don't forget."

"Take out 60,000 yuan."

Lin Yuzhen refused, "No, at most 10,000."

There are now 70,000 yuan on the passbooks of the two people. Xu Junsheng thinks it's a lot to leave 10,000 yuan. Unexpectedly, Lin Yuzhen would only give him 10,000 yuan.

He twisted her ear rudely and said, "When will you become a miser? Don't worry, when I come back this time, these 60,000 yuan will be prepared and I will give birth to a small one. Why will it become 100,000 yuan!"

Lin Yuzhen still shook her head, "Junsheng, we have been on the 57 Farm for seven years. Although we have not managed garden ginseng, we have witnessed what kind of ginseng is good and what kind of ginseng is not good. How many times have you seen this Dendrobium? That is to say, I have seen the made maple bucket. In case you are fooled, the loss will be great!"

Xu Junsheng is very confident now and said, "Do you think I'm still a new businessman. How many businesses have I have handled here? There is a company and a self. Isn't it appropriate except to losing money once? Yu Zhen, don't worry, you just feel good!"

Afraid that Lin Yuzhen didn't believe it, he even told her a lot about Dendrobium, from form to medicinal sweetness, and then from the identification characteristics.

It can be seen that he has really made a lot of effort.

But no matter how brilliant he is, she just won't let go.

Xu Junsheng finally said that he was tired and angry.

But Lin Yuzhen didn't coax him, but lay inside alone.

Xu Junsheng later lay on the bed, but the two of them were back to back, and neither of them ignored them.

The next day, Lin Yuzhen had only two classes in the afternoon. She went to the bank to withdraw the money. When filling in the form, she hesitated for a long time, and finally withdrew 30,000 yuan.

Chapter 35

After a while, Xu Junsheng also went home from work. Through the screen door, he saw Lin Yuzhen sitting in the hall with a book in his hand.

I don't know what book I read, and I look very focused.

There is a plate of washed and cut fruit on the coffee table, which doesn't look moving at all.

It can be seen that he is waiting for him to eat together.

As usual, he would be very happy, but he couldn't laugh today.

When Lin Yuzhen saw him coming in, she smiled and said, "Why did you come so late today?"

Xu Junsheng explained, "I went to the birthday hall with a small businessman after work."

Qingshengtang is another large-scale pharmacy in 49 cities.

Now he supplies medicinal herbs to many pharmacies, some of which are in the company's business, and some of them are his business with Zhang Licheng. It's normal to go to the pharmacy.

Lin Yuzhen frowned slightly, pointed to one of the places in the book and said, "Junsheng, look at what is said above!"

Only then did Xu Junsheng notice that Lin Yuzhen read an ancient medicine book, which he just bought not long ago, because the content was too professional, the terminology was difficult, and it was a little difficult to read. He didn't read much about it.

What Lin Yuzhen saw was Dendrobium, a flavor medicine.

Xu Junsheng leaned over and took a look. He didn't understand it very well and didn't take the initiative to talk. Instead, he picked up a sweet pear to eat it.

Lin Yuzhen didn't urge him. She also ate pears and said, "I bought it on the way back. This pear is quite sweet, but the core is too big, so that you can't eat it."

Only then did Xu Junsheng know that she prepared the fruit herself. He felt a little better and asked with a smile, "Why do you read these books?"

Lin Yuzhen asked, "You can see what I can't see. I thought about the meaning of the sentence just now. It means that fresh Dendrobium can not only last for a long time, but also survive in water or soil."

In ancient books, this example is to deduce the strong survival ability of Dendrobium itself and the anti-aging effect of human use.

But she thought of another place, "Junsheng, since the wild Dendrobium is so easy to survive, the price on the market is so expensive that the supply exceeds the demand, will anyone cut wild Dendrobium?"

Xu Junsheng had a headache when he heard this. Today, he and Xiaoshang went to the pharmacy teacher just to ask about this again. The teacher patiently told them that Dendrobium breeding method is indeed rhizome, but these wild things are actually very demanding for the growth environment.

Wild Dendrobium may be planted successfully, but it is unknown how many survival rate can last and how long it can last. If it were so good, the current market supply would not be so tight.

The teacher also said an interesting thing about this, saying that the famous celebrities in the capital had the habit of drinking Dendrobium to protect their throat, but they couldn't buy it on the market for a while, and they also entrusted the local government to find it on their behalf.

This was more than 20 years ago, and it can be seen that since then, the supply of wild Dendrobium has been extremely tight.

If there is really an planted Dendrobium, let him say that it is a great good thing. Take ginseng as an example. When people need to dispense medicine, the wild ginseng will definitely not be able to use it, but if you use ginseng, it will almost work. Moreover, the medicine of ginseng is also quite strong.

At 57 Farm, once he picked up some raw sun-dried ginseng whiskers soaked in water. Originally, he wanted to make up for it, but he didn't expect to drink a glass of water fire and had a toothache for several days.

Ginseng has affordable breeding products such as ginseng. If there are Dendrobium, it will not be difficult for ordinary people to drink some Dendrobium tea or use it with medicine.

But it is also because they are all wild now, so it is extremely expensive.

According to people from foreign trade companies, the price of a good Dendrobium in foreign markets is about 2,000 and 5,000 yuan.

Of course, the domestic price is not so expensive. Fengdou is about 600 yuan, but generally the purchase is fresh strips, about 150 yuan per catty.

On this business trip, Xu Junsheng and Xiaoshang's task is actually to go to the tea market in the south of the examination room, including Anhui, Zhejiang, Fujian and Guangdong, which coincides with the origin of Dendrobium. Huoshan, Anhui Province and Yandang Mountain in Leqing, Zhejiang, are exactly the main production sites of Dendrobium.

If these places are not acquired, I'm going to Yunnan.

Little people know that in fact, Yunnan is also the main producer of Dendrobium, but it is far away in the Banna region and grows in primitive forests, which is not as famous as Huoshan and Yandang Mountain.

This is the information provided to them by today's teachers that Dendrobium is produced in Yunnan and of even better quality than other places of origin.

Although Xu Junsheng has not seen what the whole Dendrobium looks like, let alone what the fresh strips look like, he just feels that he has prepared quite well for this trip.

I first consulted the professor of the pharmacy school, and then chatted with the pharmacy teacher. I went there more than five or six times. When I left today, the teacher surnamed Shi said seriously that he didn't have to come next time, because he had finished all the information he knew, and there was nothing to say next time.

Even the next one has been contacted. He is very familiar with the manager of a foreign trade company. They said that as long as there is any goods, they will be bought for him at the price of 1,51 catties.

Generally speaking, four catties of fresh strips can be made into a catty of maple bucket, and the cost is about six or seven hundred, which is equivalent to more than double his money as soon as he turns his hand.

Everything is ready, but there is only a shortage of capital.

Xu Junsheng said, "Yu Zhen, don't worry. Aren't you afraid that I will be deceived? Don't worry, I will be cautious. I will choose tender strips in person, and I will also watch the workers process them. Designation can be done."

Lin Yuzhen nodded, got up and went to the bedroom. When she came out, she took a big cloth bag full of money.

Xu Junsheng saw that there were only 30,000 yuan, and he thought it was less. "Yu Zhen, why don't you give me the passbook tomorrow? I'll pick it up by myself, right?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Our school also has a pharmacy college. I asked the teacher that this season is not a good season for the purchase of Dendrobium. Spring is the best, and the amount of wild is very small. You may not be able to receive it. 30,000 yuan is enough."

In the past, Xu Junsheng knew that Lin Yuzhen was very frugal in money, but her frugality was basically right for herself. She was not stingy to her friends, and in the past, she never paid no matter how much money he spent money. Now what's going on now? Why did she suddenly become a miser when she got married?

At this moment, Xu Junsheng thinks she is stupid.

She was stunned to stop a business that can make money on a board!

Xu Junsheng said, "You can't believe everything your teacher said. It's said that there are few wild Dendrobium, but our country is so big that Huoshan and Yandang Mountain are not small places, and there are also Guangxi. They all know that this is a good thing. Maybe they will digest it in the local market, or someone will buy it there specially. For example, Guangxi and Yunnan are all in line with other countries. If they are sold to other countries through foreign trade companies, we can't reach the north at all, won't you think it's less?"

Lin Yuzhen admitted that what he said was reasonable, but she still felt that there was a lot of 30,000 yuan. If she could make money, double it would also make a lot of money. If she lost money, of course, it would be a pity to have 30,000 yuan, but there were still 40,000 yuan, and there was still the capital to do the next project.

In his last life, Xu Junsheng almost lost all of them.

But at that time, she had given birth to her first child. She had just been born in confinement. She was angry during confinement. She recovered well and was physically and mentally exhausted. Xu Junsheng didn't say anything, so she didn't ask for details. She only remembered to collect it at the wild price, but in fact, it was cultivated artificially, and in the end, she only sold one very low one. Price.

This loss of money hit Xu Junsheng harder. For two consecutive years, he only went to the company's business and lost the courage to do business.

However, Lin Yuzhen was also very confused. She specifically asked the professor of the research institute whether Dendrobium is currently a large number of artificial breeding.

The professor was quite surprised at that time and said that there was indeed a definite record in the medical books. Hundreds of years ago, as early as the Ming and Qing Dynasties, there was a history of wild cultivation of Dendrobium, but he went to Huoshan and Yandang Mountain in his early years and found it.

Since this planting technology is still immature and has not been widely promoted, where did Xu Junsheng buy the cultivated Dendrobium in his last life come from?

Lin Yuzhen said, "Junsheng, I think it's actually not safe for you to bring so much cash on the road. Even if you are careful, if you are targeted, there are already a lot of 30,000 yuan. Otherwise, if you don't have enough capital at that time, you can send me a telegram and I'll send you the money!"

Xu Junsheng sighed. She said everything for this part. It seemed that she would not give in.

Moreover, what Lin Yuzhen said is indeed reasonable. They have to go a lot of places this trip, and most of them have to go into the mountain. It is really not suitable to bring too much cash.

For ordinary people, 30,000 yuan is already an astronomical figure. A colleague in their office is from Langfang. He dislikes that the house he lives in now is too small. He is going to buy a quadrangle courtyard in Dongcheng. He said it is slightly spacious and neat, and the price is about 20,000 to 30,000 yuan.

He is equivalent to taking a courtyard with him.

Xu Junsheng sighed again, "That's all. If you receive my telegram, you can't delay it. You have to send me money quickly!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and took the initiative to kiss him, "That's for sure. Do you think I'm really a miser. Am I worried about what happens?"

Xu Junsheng twisted her face and said, "I know. You are kind-hearted. You're right to be careful when you go out."

It is estimated that it will take at least two months to go on this business trip. Now Beijing is already mid-October. It's very cool, but such weather can't last for a month, and Beijing will be cold. When he comes back, it will be a snowy winter.

Fortunately, they went south. The more south the weather became, the warmer it became, but it was cold on the way back.

But the cotton-padded clothes in the north are too thick, and it is inconvenient to carry them with them. Lin Yuzhen didn't prepare them. She only prepared some thin clothes and sweaters and trousers. "Junsheng, if you come back, if you are cold, buy a military coat on the middle of the way."

Xu Junsheng handed her a sweet pear, pecked and kissed her on the lips and said, "I'm not stupid. I don't know about it yet?"

Wang's mother cooked dinner, and the two came to the main room hand in hand. Mr. Xu saw Lin Yuzhen and asked, "Xiao Lin, can't you play chess after dinner?"

Almost everyone is a stinky chess basket. Xu Junchang, who plays the best, often doesn't come back. Lin Yuzhen's level of playing chess is actually very average, but unlike Xu Junsheng, she has made progress, and the speed is not too slow.

Mr. Xu thinks this kind of growth opponent is quite interesting.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Okay, Grandpa, I'll accompany you in the next two games later."

Tian Xianglan asked, "Junsheng, you are going on a business trip tomorrow, aren't you? What time is the train?"

Xu Junsheng replied, "Tomorrow at 10 a.m."

Last time I lent money to my son, 5,000 yuan suddenly became 7,000 yuan. Tian Xianglan tasted the sweetness. Later, Tian Xianglan didn't want to make some businesses. Tian Xianglan didn't want to pay capital, but Xu Junsheng also had money by himself. Every time he asked him, she said she didn't need it.

She already knew that her son wanted to buy Dendrobium this time. She had never heard of this thing before. She went to the pharmacy to inquire. It turned out to be quite expensive, and only one of the several pharmacy was in stock.

It is priced and out of stock, which means that it is quite important.

Tian Xianglan concluded that this business can make a lot of money.

She picked up a piece of fat and thin braised pork for her son and asked, "Junsheng, I heard that Dendrobium is quite expensive, and the purchase price must not be cheap. Is your money enough?"

Xu Junsheng smiled and asked, "Mom, you want to lend me money again, and then make half of the money, right?"

Tian Xianglan also smiled, "What, Junsheng, it's sad that you give me half. According to the rules, the money you earn should be left to me!"

A few days ago, she went shopping with Li Aixia. During the chat, Li Aixia accidentally mentioned that she would not separate the family from her two sons. The salary of her son and daughter-in-law was paid every month and was uniformly managed by her.

In order to get more pocket money, her two daughter-in-laws working in the union are usually called a good boy with a sweet mouth and work in her eyes. As soon as she shouted that her shoulder hurts, she rushed to rub it for her.

Tian Xianglan was very envious of hearing this. Li Aixia's sons and daughter-in-law are all state cadres. Their monthly salary is not small, but compared with her youngest son, the speed of making money is not comparable. If so much money is deposited in her account, it would be quite beautiful to think about it. Then I think of her daughter-in-law who has been admitted to Peking University. Back.

It's even more beautiful.

When she came back that day, she discussed it with Xu Guanghan. Unexpectedly, her husband disagreed and said that Junsheng did his own business and that the money should be used at any time. She had better leave it alone, and if Junsheng gave it to her, then their money would not be handed over to the old man.

According to Li Aixia's theory, Mr. Xu lived with them and did not separate the family. All the money should be taken care of by the old man.

According to her analysis, Li Aixia's two daughters-in-law are ordinary cadres of the trade union. For them, Li Aixia is not only a mother-in-law, but also a leader, or a leader at several levels. There is not a normal relationship between them.

In fact, why didn Tian Xianglan not know about this, so she didn't insist on it anymore.

She can't care about her son's money, but it's okay to make some money with her capital, right?

Xu Junsheng felt that he had less money this time. "Mom, do you know that Cousin Yu Zhen and I have been working in the medicinal herbal business together. He is responsible for the acquisition and I am responsible for sales, so that I can only be divided into five or five parts. However, you are my own mother. I will give you this. How much can you pay?"

When he asked this, Tian Xianglan hesitated. In recent years, she and Xu Guanghan have deposited a lot. In addition to the money earned last time, there is a total of 13,000 yuan, and it's not impossible to withdraw all of them.

But at the thought that the number on the passbook turned zero, she was quite uncertain and a little uncomfortable.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Mom, if you make half of the money, and if you lose money, will you also bear half of it?"

Tian Xianglan looked at her little daughter-in-law unhappily and said, "Xiao Lin, what are you talking about? It's not appropriate to lose money before you go?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Business is the norm. How can there be a stable profit?"

Tian Xianglan felt that her youngest son had never lost money in business. She didn't know about Xu Junsheng's loss of money, but even if she knew it, she didn't care. After all, the money earned by more than 70 and Xu Junsheng was not worth mentioning.

She felt that her youngest son was sure to make money in business.

Lin Yuzhen's meaning is not obvious, but she doesn't want her to get involved and earn this money from here.

Then she has to earn money.

Tian Xianglan said, "Junsheng, Mom, I have 13,000 yuan here. You take it all with you. It's okay. I earned half of my share. If it really loses, I will also bear half of it!"

Early the next morning, she went to the bank and withdrew all the money on the passbook.

As soon as the solicitation notice of their student union came out, many students contributed. In just a few days, they received a lot of manuscripts.

Lin Yuzhen took time to read all the time. How to put it, the overall level is good. If she can be admitted to Peking University, she won't write too badly, but she didn't select a few articles, because there are not many outstanding.

But the founding issue must be particularly good and popular at once.

This is her requirement for herself and for publishing articles.

Wang Dia participated in the review of the manuscript. Seeing that all her manuscripts had been killed, she was a little unconvinced. She picked up a manuscript signed by Meng Wei, which was actually written by herself. "Yu Zhen, I think this article is quite good!"

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and said, "The intention and article structure are good, but the text is dry and not literary enough."

Wang Dia immediately picked up another manuscript signed by Bai Yang, "What about this?"

Lin Yuzhen still shook her head.

When Wang Dia picked up another manuscript signed by Qingfeng, Lin Yuzhen looked carefully and quickly took out the first two articles and said, "These three seem to have been written by one person."

Wang Dia's strong wind and waves came, but she almost blushed when she heard this. She pretended to be surprised and said, "Really? I didn't notice it. I just thought it was okay to write."

Lin Yuzhen scratched her eyebrows and casually pulled out one from the mountainous letter. Wang Dia saw that the title of the book was Shan Yue, and one heart suddenly picked it up again.

She also wrote this article.

Lin Yuzhen read it carefully twice and felt that this article was not bad. Although the literary talent was still a little poor, and the previous paragraph was a little redundant, this was a current affairs paper. The views and analysis of the problems put forward were quite refreshing.

It can also be used if it is modified.

He hesitated for a moment and put the manuscript on the other side.

Wang Dia asked in surprise, "Have you chosen another one?"

She has a special axis in her bones. Obviously, her ex-husband is the fault. She is determined to divorce. For this reason, she didn't regret leaving the house and didn't listen to anyone's opinion. She left her four-year-old son to her ex-husband and resigned to prepare for college entrance examination. Her ex-husband led the child to make trouble. Her father also made trouble for her to work, but she still followed her. The will to do the above.

Now, in addition to her normal studies, she has a new goal, which is to write good articles.

In order to improve the hit rate of contributions, Wang Dia came up with various ways to learn from Lin Yuzhen and secretly bought magazines and newspapers with Lin Yuzhen's articles, which was worse than the articles of two people.

This time, she wrote an article to the school journal. In order to prevent others from gossip and not to embarrass herself, she wrote six or seven articles at once, but each of them was signed different.

The result was really good, and I was really selected for one.

Lin Yuzhen always felt that there was something wrong with the female classmate sitting opposite. She found the three articles she had just killed, read them again, and asked with a smile, "Dia, you wrote these all?"

Wang Dia admitted it happily and said with a smile, "Yu Zhen, there is finally an article that can make you like. This article is well written, right?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "You can remove the third paragraph and the middle part is a little concise!"

Wang Dia happily left with his manuscript.

Lin Yuzhen was a little worried. There were too few high-quality manuscripts. It couldn't go on like this. She sorted out all the manuscripts and then went to Yang Feng.

"If according to the current manuscript quality, our founding issue will definitely not look so good."

Yang Feng said, "Don't wait?"

She is also from the Chinese Department and has been the head of publicity of the Student Union for more than a year. In fact, she is very clear about why the manuscripts received by the Student Union are not of high quality.

First of all, their student union has a low sense of existence in school. Many people don't pay attention to this so-called journal. Secondly, it is the most realistic. In fact, there are many students in the Chinese department who are very good literary talents. Generally, the articles are well written, but the best ones they write are not willing to write in addition to reading the journals. The proud manuscript was submitted to the journal.

Because their target is all kinds of newspapers and publications, the one with a contribution fee.

Many Chinese students can live a moisturizing life by writing articles to earn pocket money.

Lin Yuzhen is not the same. In just about a month since she entered the school, she has published so many articles at once, especially in newspapers.

Recently, Yang Feng has submitted two articles to the newspaper.

All kinds of daily newspapers are a little better than magazines. Although it is not easy to pass the manuscript, they are friendly to students, do not lower the remuneration of manuscripts, and the time cycle is short. Magazines are famous for watching people to serve dishes, and they have to wait for at least a month or more than a month or more.

The two articles she provided to the journal were relatively not so good. She did it as a minister, and others must be even more so.

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and said, "Wait for it. I'll write a few more notices tomorrow. This time, there is a manuscript fee of thousands of words and 50 cents."

Yang Feng was stunned for a moment and said, "Is there too much? Didn't you say a thousand words and two cents before?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "I have considered that a medium-thick publication costs about 50,000 to 60,000 words, and all the manuscript fees are about 20 years old."

Yang Feng nodded, "Yu Zhen, have you gone to the printing house to ask how much does it cost?"

In fact, she asked knowingly. She had already asked for at least 1,000 copies, and the paper and printing cost were 150 yuan.

The manuscript fee of more than 20 yuan is actually nothing. This is the big one.

Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "I asked. My aunt works in a printing house. She only charges our cost price and no labor costs. It's estimated that it's almost 100 yuan."

She now has two passbooks in her hand. Although they are all her names, one is Xu Junsheng's money, and the other is the money she has accumulated since the farm period, which is more than 300 yuan.

Yang Feng originally asked her to retreat from difficulties, but she didn't expect that she had a way, but anyway, the printing fee of 100 yuan was also a lot of money for students.

She said, "Yu Zhen, you have taken all this time. Next time, you can't take the money every month, right? Or will our journal only hold this issue?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "I have two ideas now. One is that after we print it, we don't distribute them for free, but spend money to buy them. Publications of such thickness on the market are generally priced at 30 cents. Our price is 18 cents, and 1,000 instincts can be sold for 188. Even if the printing fee is spent normally, it is exactly the same as the cost. Another idea is to distribute it for free, but we need to find a nearby merchant to advertise on it. We will charge an advertising fee and no loss.

But no matter which method is, it is based on the need to make the founding number first. You have nothing, you can sell anything, and you have nothing. If you say it, there will be no fool in the advertisement.

Yang Feng thinks that both methods are good, but at the same time, she thinks that neither of them is likely to be realized. As the minister of the student union, she has also contacted other schools a lot. Some schools do have conference journals, but they are distributed free of charge. 1.8 cents are not expensive, but students may not be able to buy it. The second method is even more incredible. She knows what advertising means.

She often goes to the reading room to read newspapers. Nowadays, there are indeed advertisements in newspapers and magazines, but they are all large newspapers and magazines. They have a guaranteed circulation, so merchants are willing to invest money. The small journal of their school wants nothing. How can it be pulled into the advertisement?

Yang Feng hesitated for dozens of seconds and said, "Yu Zhen, how about it with Brother Dong?"

She said that Brother Dong refers to Zhao Xiangdong, the chairman of the student union.

Zhao Xiangdong was in the seventh or six years, that is, the last college students of workers, peasants and soldiers. Although he was not admitted by his grades, his strength should not be underestimated. It was recruited by teachers from Peking University from the local corps.

He used to have been in the Xinjiang Construction Corps for ten years. He is almost 30 years old this year, and he is very calm.

Lin Yuzhen nodded.

The two found Zhao Xiangdong in the library. He was chewing a cold steamed bun while revising his paper.

Of course, Zhao Xiangdong also knows that the Propaganda Department is going to run the journal. This is a good thing. Of course, he should support it, but as the chairman of the student union, he has no spare time to earn extra money, and the conditions at home are not good, so he can only support it verbally and can't support it.

While eating steamed buns, he listened to Lin Yuzhen's words. Lin Yuzhen finished speaking. He happened to have finished the steamed bread and took a few sips of water. He said, "Xiao Lin's idea is very good. I think it's better to use both methods. Although the 180-yuan magazine is not expensive, it is not too cheap. My opinion It's better to sell it in the society. Maybe someone will be interested."

Lin Yuzhen's eyes lit up. Whether the chairman is the chairman or not, there are still two brushes. For Peking University students, although the campus life of Peking University is wonderful, it is also daily, but for people outside, the attraction should be considerable.

Not to mention anything else, since she was admitted to Peking University, everyone around her looked at her, and her eyes were different from before.

Peking University students have their own aura, so if the content of the journal run by Peking University students is wonderful enough, it is estimated that it will be extremely popular.

"That's a good idea. It's better to just raise the price a little. The cheapest price of other magazines is 25 cents, and we also sell them for 25 cents, so that we can have money to give newsstands."

Zhao Xiangdong didn't expect that Lin Yuzhen's mind turned so fast. He smiled and said, "I can help you contact the newsstand."

Generally speaking, freshmen are thin-skinned and not very good at dealing with people in society.

Lin Yuzhen said, "No, I'll be done!"

Yang Feng also immediately said, "Brother Dong, you have enough things to do. I won't bother you about this. At that time, it will be printed. Just do it with Xiaolin and I. Don't worry."

After rewriting the call for manuscript, although the manuscript fee of 1,000 words and 50 cents is still not high, not only did more manuscripts come this time, but the quality has been significantly improved by one level.

But compiling a magazine is not just a manuscript. There must also be design, art, and an appropriate amount of illustrations. In short, for this matter, Lin Yuzhen's spare time has been occupied.

Thanks to Xu Junsheng's business trip, she only needs to go home once a week.

It was a weekend. After breakfast at school, she rode back to Jinshan Hutong in a hurry. When Wang's mother saw her come back, she was very enthusiastic and said, "Xiao Lin is back. The old man said yesterday. Taking advantage of the shrimp, let me quickly prepare sesame seeds and pepper and salt, so that you can wait for you come back to make pepper and salt and shrimp!"

Lin Yuzhen chatted with her for a while. She was about to enter the room when the door of the east wing opposite opened. It was Xu Junhong.

Her sister-in-law also smiled and said affectionately, "Second sister-in-law, you are finally back!"

Most people are Mu Qiang, and Xu Junhong's performance is particularly obvious. In her last life, her three children have been smart since childhood, and when they grow up, they are even more amazing. Xu Junhong is a picky little sister-in-law in front of her, but in front of her nephew and niece, she is a good aunt who is obedient.

Now she has been admitted to Peking University, that's why Xu Junhong said so. If she was still working in the food factory, she would take the initiative to speak. Xu Junhong may not have this attitude.

She simply tidyed up the west wing and went to the main room.

Xu Guanghan and the other two were drinking tea and chatting. Seeing her coming in, Tian Xianglan said with a smile, "Xiao Lin is here. Yesterday, I asked Wang's mother to keep dinner, but I didn't expect you to come back."

Lin Yuzhen said, "I joined the student union, and I had something to do, so I didn't come back."

Xu Guanghan said, "It's good to join the student union. It's a good exercise for personal ability. Xiao Lin, what department are you in?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Propaganda Department."

Xu Guanghan smiled and said, "The Propaganda Department is very good, but in the Propaganda Department, writing good articles is a basic skill." He turned his words and asked, "Xiao Lin, there was an article in last week's newspaper. Did you write it?"

At that time, he saw that his signature was Lin Yuzhen. Although the writing style was different from before, the college entrance examination propositional composition itself was different from this.

He felt that it must have been written by his daughter-in-law.

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "It's written and played, but I didn't expect it to be published."

When it comes to writing an article, Xu Guanghan has a lot to say. Tian Xianglan can't get in at all. She can only take advantage of Xu Guanghan's drinking tea and say, "I don't know where Junsheng is now."

Xu Junsheng has been away from home for half a month. At this time, he is walking on the mountain road with Xiao Shang, either entering the mountain, but out of the mountain.

Both of them rode on the donkey, and they were a little listless, because they were busy entering the mountain for seven or eight days, and finally received very few fresh Dendrobium strips, only about ten catties. It is estimated that it will only be more than two catties to make a maple bucket.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

9.6K 73 9
The Queen is Perfect (皇后完美无缺) Author: Jiu Lan Chu Yin came from a famous family, with both talent and beauty. She was named Crown Princess at the age...
11K 100 12
The young stepmother dressed as a literary boss Original title: 穿成年代文大佬的年轻后妈 Author: Qingzhixu Jiang Tinglan opened her eyes again and found that n...
3.1K 121 5
❝ i once believed love would be burning red, but it's golden. ❞ madelyn cline x fem! oc
31.6K 375 9
In the 1970s, the couple was reborn in their daily life, farming, being a soldier, treating diseases and raising children. Zhuo Yuhang changed his fa...