๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐งแต...

By 21FishBitStar12

(Images and videos that I may use during this fanfiction are not mine but to their respective creators and ot... More

Prolouge
OC Information
โœฏ๐พ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž'๐‘  ๐ผ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘™๐‘’โœฏ
Prolouge part 2
More About Oc
Freshman 001
Freshman 002
Freshman 003
Freshman 004
Freshman 005
โœฏ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘ƒ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’โœฏ
Freshman 006
Freshman 007
Freshman 008
โœฏ๐‘‚๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐น๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ƒ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’โœฏ
Nine Schools Competition 001
Nine Schools Competition 002
Nine Schools Competition 003
Nine Schools Competition 004
Nine Schools Competition 005

๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Š๐“ข๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต๐ŸŽ

547 23 2
By 21FishBitStar12

The end of the year, one to spend with with family and after a hectic first year the Shiba and Hinode siblings stayed in a cabin far from the city.

"It's a shame Kaguya couldn't join us." Miyuki sulked.

"It can't be helped she has that Christmas concert coming up, so she needed to stay." Haruto said.

"But she'll be back in time for christmas right?" She asked.

"I'm not sure." He shrugged.

Tatsuya remained silent as the two younger siblings conversed. He's happy that Kaguya continues to do what she loves despite all that has happened, but he quietly admitted that he is often lonely when she's not by her side.

"You agree too, right Brother?" Miyuki called, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Pardon?" He asked and Miyuki pouted.

"Brother, you should really pay attention." Miyuki scolded. "I was saying thag we should throw Kaguya a christmas welcome party for when she returns." She clapped.

"That sounds nice Miyuki, but there is no guarantee that even if we do have a party there is np guarantee that she'll make it in time." Tatsuya said.

"Leave that to me, believe it or not ." Haruto said.

"Then I'll decorate! Brother, are you okay with contacting our friends?" Miyuki asked.

"I am." He said.

****

Meanwhile in the city.

"1,2,3,4!"

"1,2,3,4!"

Kaguya danced to the rhythm of her dance coach as she practiced for this weekend's Christmas live show. As the music came to an end so did she in her finishing pose.

"Well done, it's like you never left the stage."

"Thank you." Kaguya nodded and after the practice session she began packing so she could go to her apartment and discuss planning with her manager.

As she was driven there she looked out the window with a lonely expression, her family had gone to a cabin out of the city for family time. She wishes she could join them.

No, I have to do my best I will make it for christmas! She thought.

****

One week

That was how long they had to plan the party and make the show a success before Christmas.

The days went and at a local cafe which was warmed by the oven of the bakery from which warm treats were baked to battle the cold outside.

Inside Tatsuya, Miyuki and Haruto met up with friends to tell them of their plans.

"That's sounds like a great idea!" Erika beamed.

"A christmas party sounds fun." Mizuki smiled lightly.

"So, are you in?" Haruto asked.

"You bet!" Leo exclaimed.

"Will we be invinting our Senpai's as well?" Mikihiko asked.

"I tried but it seems they have prior engagements." Miyuki said.

"Welcome everyone! I'm proud to present that  today's very special guest is someone we've all been waiting for....Kaguya!"

The group's attention as well as everyone else in the cafe was attracted to the television that hung by the ceiling. And from the tv they watched Kaguya walk on stage which had the audience applauded as she smiled and walked towards the seating area.

"She's really pretty." Mizuki blushed lightly.

****

"Thank you for having me."

"So tell us Kaguya-san, ever since you've gone on your break how has it been?"

"It's been amazing, I've made such amazing friends at First High School!"

"First High School, quite a  school indeed. Now we all watched the inter school competition and everyone including myself felt like they saw a new side of you. How did you feel?"

"Having to go against such strong schools was a first for me, but my favourite part is watching how every single school fought hard. To go above amd beyond for your team, your school, it was just incredible."

"But you were quiet the athlete yourself winning consecutive victories."

"Of course, I had to make sure to do my best against such fiery competition and I look forward to it next year!"

"We all wish you the best of luck!"

"Thank you!"

"There's one question that your  fans are dying to know,  since you've entered High school have there been any development in your romantic life, has any lucky boy capture your heart?"

"Eh? U-Um...w-well--"

"That reporter really is going nails deep, poor Kaguya." Erika cringed at the reporter who seemed amused by Kaguya flustered reaction.

"There is this one person who I really admire, he's strong, kind and honest. He has an air to him that makes him so reliable that it draws people in."

"I wonder who exactly she's talking about?" Erika sang jokingly as she sent a sly glance towards Tatsuya as he had his eyes glued to the screen.

"Now everyone, let's give a warm welcome to Kaguya as she performs for us!"

****

(𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑒 1)

(𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑒 2)

(𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑧𝑒𝑛 𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝐶𝑜𝑜𝑟𝑑)

(𝐿𝑢𝑛𝑎 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑎: 𝑂𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑙𝑦)

The audience cheered as the performance was over Kaguya had a gentle smile on her face as she lightly waved to the crowd.

"Everyone, I hope you'll make it to the christmas concert on Friday, I look forward to seeing you all at central stadium."

"Looks like were gonna cut it a bit close." Mikihiko said.

"Don't worry, I have her schedule and her manager is all on board with the plan, we'll make it." Haruto said.

****

The house was decorated to match the season of festivities and as everyone brought something be it food or decorations it was added in.

"I'm so excited, I hope Kaguya is surprised." Mizuki smiled.

"Yes, thank you for inviting us." Honoka said as she came with Suzuka and Emily.

"How could I not? Now everyone it's almost time!" Miyuki smiled.

****

Meanwhile Kaguya was done performing the third song of the night and she was hurriedly changed into her next coord as she made her way to the dressing room she glanced to the time and there were two hours left until the end of the show, luckily they started on time, but she still had a while to go.

She loved performing for her fans but deep down in heart, in a box she kept her deepest desires she locked away to think only of her friends she wanted to be home spending the Christmas with her family and friends.

The concert was perfect and the entire stadium went wild with applause as it ended.

"Thank you everyone, I wish you a Merry Christmas!" Kaguya beamed as she waved goodbye.

As soon as she got off stage she rushed to change into casual clothes and ran into the car with her manager and he drove through the city.

"Don't worry, we'll make it." Her manager said as he tried to soothe her impatience.

"I hope so." She mumbled as she fiddled with her fingers.

Once they got into the drive way she hopped out and rushed inside only to find the house dark, a wave of disappointment and sadness washed over her as she realised she arrived late.

"Merry Christmas!"

The room erupted with cheers as it lit up with friends  springing from ever corner with gleeful smiles.

"Everyone...what are--what is going on?" Kaguya muttered.

"Merry Christmas Kaguya!" Miyuki beamed as she hugged Kaguya. "We planned this Christmas party for you, you worked hard this month and we wanted to to welcome you home with a small party with all our friends." She said.

"Merry Christmas Sis." Haruto said.

"Merry Christmas Kaguya." Tatsuya said as he placed his hand on her shoulders.

"Let's party!" Erika exclaimed as she grabbed Kaguya's hand and dragged her into the house to have fun.

"You can join us." Haruto said as he watched the manager leave.

"Is it really okay?" He asked.

"Come on in." Haruto nodded and he walked in gratefully.

****

Kaguya smiled as she walked out into the balcony of fallen snow. She really felt like a lucky girl after everything that has happened her friends were so kind to her, her family was always on her side.

"Kaguya." Tatsuya called getting attention as he laid a fluffy blanket over her.

"Thank you." She blushed as he wrapped his arms around her waste and nuzzled into her shoulders.

"I felt something strange again." He said.

"What did you feel?" She asked.

"I felt lonely, when I saw you on the otherside of the screen. I wanted you to be by my side." He said as he let her  turn a bit to see her eyes.

"I...also felt that way too." She said as she never lost focus on his sparkling blue eyes.

"Tatsuya, what are we going to do with our feelings, because I don't think our families wi--"

"We may not know what will happen in the future, but I'm sure of one thing. I want you in my life." He said.

"Me too." She nodded and he leaned down to kiss her and she returned the kiss as her hand went to his cheek.

"Merry Christmas Kaguya." He said as he rested his forhead on hers.

"Yeah amd may the next year...be a little less complicated." She giggled.

"Hello there, lovebird." Erika smiked as Kaguya gasped as she realised they had an audience.

"Er. I. Ka!" She pouted furiously causing  rhe winds to blow wildly.

"Ahahaha..." She  laughed nervously and then a mountain of snow fell on her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 11.1K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
533K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
129K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...