Sun Flower|Female Tanjiro Fan...

By _____K_________

It was just a normal mission. Going inside a certain cave and killing the demon that devours people from the... More

Arc 1: Chapter 1
Arc 1: Chapter 2
Arc 1: Chapter 3
Arc 1: Chapter 4
Arc 1: Chapter 5
Arc 1: Chapter 6
Arc 1: Chapter 7
Arc 1: Chapter 8
Arc 1: Chapter 9
Arc 1: Chapter 10
[Arc 2: Synopsis]
Arc 2: Chapter 11

Arc 2: Chapter 12

1.5K 46 15
By _____K_________

A pinkish bag made a soft thud once it dropped atop the ceiling's container. 

"Ma'am, is that all right?" 

"Yes. Thank you."

"Sorry to trouble you." 

"Ah, no…" The red haired person smiled brightly. "It's the least I can do!" 

Her voice was enthrallingly flowery. Onlookers from the other seats couldn't help but feel warm towards the scene. Afterall, this red haired woman had only been doing nice things since she entered the train. 

An example was about the child who was crying minutes ago after seemingly being deprived of her sweets. The red haired woman simply approached the girl and said something along the lines of, "Too much sweets is bad for your teeth," while patting her head gently.

A few more words was all it took after that, and the child was smiling happily again. She called the woman "Tanjiro-neesan!" so sweetly, too. 

What was strange was that it seemed like she was also acquainted with the men causing a ruckus from the back of this particular train compartment. To compare, her demeanor was so gentle and humble in contrast to theirs. 

—A particular young man glanced up from his newspaper, and looked at the trio with their weird clothings. Aside from the red haired woman, one of them had dandelion blonde hair and the other literally had a boar for a head. 

The blonde one looked like he was suffering while trying to hold back the boar-headed one from breaking the train's windows. 

'What a strange lot.' The man thought blankly. 

He watched, as the woman tried to pacify the two, as other people looked at the woman with blushes tainted on their cheeks, and as the woman suddenly noticed he was staring and smiled at him cheerily. 

With a blush on his cheeks now too, he hurriedly looked down at his newspaper. The man was like that until the three had finally settled their business and walked between the isles, him faintly catching the scent of flowers passing by. 

The man also vaguely heard the blonde's voice uttering "He's a Hashira, right?" before their voices faded away in the distance. 

Left in the solitude of his seat, the man was about to sigh in relief, but then he saw a girl with a red ribbon on her hair making her way towards him. 

He tried to feign ignorance as she sat down next to him and said, "Here they are. The targets."

The girl pointed to the direction where the trio went. 

"The Demon Slayers have arrived."

The man did not respond, but instead just glanced at the bundle of ropes beside his seat. He closed his eyes and sighed. Heavily so. 

"Yeah, finally… We can make our dreams come true."

*****

"Are you sure you'll recognize his face?" Zenitsu asked while dragging the excited Inosuke behind him, pulling on the boar mask tightly. 

"Yeah." Tanjiro replied. "He had this gaudy hairstyle, and I remember his scent, too."

Inosuke suddenly made noises behind them, and Zenitsu had to drag him fast before he caused anything. While he was doing that, Tanjiro spoke again,

"I think I'll know it's him once we get close."

Her hands made their way to open the door. 

Literally after a few milliseconds of doing so-

"Umai!!!"

The window glasses shook. 

Tanjiro was startled. 

Zenitsu let out noises of a choking bird. 

Even Inosuke had to face the ceiling out of shock. 

Nevertheless, the man continued his endeavors.

"Umai! Umai!"

He opened a new beef nabe bento box.

"Umai!" 

He shouted "Umai" over and over even though he had not taken a bite out of it yet. 

Widened eyes. Slacked jaws. Not skipping over the horrible theatrics, they all thought the same:

'Ah. We found him.'

[Rengoku Kyojurou], the esteemed [Flame Hashira]. 

"Umai! Umai! Umai!!!"

…He was like this. 

Zenitsu turned to Tanjiro and asked, "Is that the Flame Hashira guy?" 

"Yeah."

"Umai!"

"...Not just some random glutton?"

"...Yeah." 

Even Tanjiro sounded unsure with her own answer. 

Nevertheless, they had to know whether it was really him, so Tanjiro and Zenitsu (who was clinging to her back) approached the blonde man and said, "Um, excuse me…"

"Umai!"

"R-Rengoku-san?"

*Tak.*

With the call of his name, the man finally turned. 

"Umai!!!"

Whether it was a greeting, or just that he found his meal delicious, Kyojurou's face was very bright when he said that. 

"Uh…we really get that part already."

Then… For some reason, Kyojurou's face stiffened for a moment after meeting eyes with Tanjiro. 

"Wha-"

*Cough!* 

*Cough!*

*Cough!*

*Cough!*

"??!"

Suddenly, Kyojuro was letting out loud coughs in front of them. Tanjiro, with the goodest heart they had known, approached the man and patted his back gently. She then asked, "Rengoku-san, are you alright?"

"No, he's just using an advanced breathing technique. He'll be fine." Zenitsu jokingly said from the back, fishing out a neat canteen from his Haori. 

Inosuke incredulously looked at him and said, "What, is there an enemy here?! Is he prepping up?!"

"No, maybe the battle is over already!" 

'...Eh?'

Patting Kyojurou's back faster, Tanjiro unintentionally made the man cough even harder as she continued,

"A demon might've poisoned Rengoku-san! Zenitsu, Inosuke, we have to help him!"

"N-No-" 

*Cough!*

*Cough!*

*Cough!*

Kyojurou tried to calm the emotional Tanjiro down, but his denial just furthered the speed of the slaps on his back. 

Tanjiro's slaps itself didn't hurt, but Kyojurou's stomach did, for he did not know whether to first eat the beef, breathe, or laugh. 

Meanwhile, Inosuke in the background kept shouting "Where?! Where are they?!", still trying to stab the nonexistent enemy.

The innocent train passengers tried to avert their eyes away from him. And her. All of them, actually. 

"....."

A shaking canteen held on his hand, Zenitsu cried out to the distraught security beside him, 

"Excuse me, is it illegal if we jump off the train now???"

"?!!"

*****

After a while, all four Demon Slayers had finally been able to talk calmly while eating dinner bentos together. 

Kyojurou, now out of his coughing fit, picked up his chopsticks again and said, "I apologize for that ruckus! You looked familiar, so I was surprised for a moment, but if I am not wrong… You're the kid from that day at the Master's trial, right?"

Tanjiro nodded. "Yes. My name is Kamado Tanjiro. Here is-…"

They introduced themselves while munching on the beef nabe bento that Kyojurou generously shared with them. 

Adding to that, there was also the Tamagoyaki that Tanjiro brought with her, and the tea that she somehow whipped out from somewhere…?

It was a pretty peaceful time. 

"I see! So you mean to say that you were turned into a girl by a Blood Demon Art? Did Kocho already examine it?" Kyojurou asked, voice loud but careful. 

"Yes. Shinobu-san said that she would still be trying, but for now…" The chopstick holding the Tamagoyaki stopped midway, and Tanjiro determinedly continued, "I'll be a responsible older sister to Nezuko for as long as I can."

"That's right! Being determined is an admirable trait to have!" Kyojurou said, now with a more gentle smile. 

'Her creed hasn't changed at all since I last saw her. Filial and kind… That's a good thing! And as it turns out, Shinazugawa didn't have to headbutt her that hard!'

Kyojurou respected Tanjiro's will to protect her family regardless of the world being against her. So, he offered,

"Mizoguchi-shoujo! Become my tsuguko!"

"Mizo-Eh?!"

Zenitsu observed this conversation from eating his bento by the side, then joined in and said, 

"Tanjiro, determination is great and all…but you should try to take care of yourself more." 

At that, Tanjiro's smile stiffened. "Hm? What do you mean?"

"Ohohoh, Monitsu's right! You always try to stop me, saying that I'm being reckless, but when we get injured you always dive right in! At least mind your injuries first!" Inosuke shouted with cheeks stuffed with rice.

Zenitsu also kept on nodding his head repeatedly, while organizing their Nichirin swords beside him. He then added, 

"She keeps on sharing her food so easily, and helps everybody on the road like a pushover too. That's why we have to look after her, Rengoku-san. To make sure our softie Tanjiro doesn't end up in bad hands!"

"What do you mean, 'softie'?" Tanjiro laughed, as if they just told a funny joke. "You make me sound like a mother hen, Zenitsu."

That's what Tanjiro said, while holding a white handkerchief and using it to wipe the rice stuck on Inosuke's cheeks.  

"....."

Zenitsu felt a faint sense of Deja Vu. He felt like he figured it all out when a familiar sense of dread filled his stomach, towards the blush that happened on Inosuke's feminine face. 

'Damn it, another one… I thought he was immune?! What happened while I was gone?!'

"Traitor…"

"?!!!"

Zenitsu and Inosuke proceeded to have a wrestling match on the floor. Tanjiro looked at them confused, but still sighed somewhat fondly before trying to stop them two. In vain. 

Kyojurou looked at them and laughed cheerily. This evening was turning out to be more fun than he expected it to be. 

*****

"Hahaha! You guys sure share great camaraderie! And by the way, I still haven't asked—What are you three doing here? A mission?" Kyojurou asked while stacking empty bento boxes on his lap. 

Tanjiro replied, "We received an order from a kasugai crow. 'The casualties of the Mugen Train are increasing. Join Rengoku on site.' was what he said."

"Hm, I see now! Understood! We seem to have the same mission, then!"

"Yes. Also, there's one more thing… There's one thing I wanted to ask you, Rengoku-san."

Kyojurou looked at her curiously. "What is it? Let's hear it."

"It's about my father…"

"What about your father?"

"...Well, he was really frail..."

"Was he really?"

"...But even if it was cold enough to freeze your lungs, he could still perform a kagura dance in the snow."

"We'll, I'm glad to hear it!"

"....."

A sweatdrop fell from Tanjiro's cheek, because damn, this Hashira was kind of hard to talk to. But…

"The thing is…!!!"

"What is it?!"

"Hinokami Kagura…Dance!"

She had to ask. 

"I suddenly found myself doing the Kagura that I'd seen as a child. If you know anything about that, Rengoku-san… I was hoping you'd tell me."

Silence. Even the other two who were both wrestling on the ground were silent now, looking at the nervous Tanjiro worriedly. 

"Right!"

Tanjiro looked at Kyojurou. 

"But I know nothing!"

"Egh…"

It was a dead end. 

"I've never even heard the term "Hinokami Kagura" before. But it's truly commendable that your father was able to adapt his Kagura dance to battle. So, that's it! End of discussion!"

"Um, can you try to help me a little more?"

"You should become my tsuguko, my apprentice! I'll look after you!"

"Uh, hold on a second! And just what are you looking at!?"

'...He's totally weird, all right…' Zenitsu thought, staring at them while keeping Inosuke headlocked on the ground. 'But…'

The blonde looked at Rengoku trying to explain the breathing techniques seriously to Tanjiro and smiled, somehow relieved. 'He seems to be a good guy.'

"-On top of that, I hear that they have no clue which style to master. So come to me, and I'll train you! You can rest easy now!"

"N-No, thank you! And just what are you looking at again?!"

Winds can change so fast.

At that moment, Zenitsu had flat eyes as he thought, 'If only he could try and stop recruiting Tanjiro though.'

Unknowingly the force he had placed on Inosuke was weakened. Taking advantage of this, Inosuke broke free, stood up, and opened the window beside the empty adjacent seats. 

Cold wind entered the compartment. Inosuke looked at the dark forests beyond the warm orange comfort of the train and became even more excited, leaning half of his body outside the train. 

"Hgyoh, hahahahahaha! Awesome, awesome! So fast, hahahahahahahah!!!"

Zenitsu's fast reflexes allowed him to barely hold Inosuke from falling off the train. Still, "That's dangerous, you idiot!!!"

"I'm gonna run outside and race to see who's faster!!!" Then Inosuke proceeded to lean in more. 

"You can't possibly be that stupid, can you?!"

A voice of reason cut through their unnecessarily prolonged scuffle:

"That's dangerous." 

Kyojurou, arms crossed, warned them calmly from the background.

"You never know when a demon might appear."

Zenitsu turned to look at him. His face was pale. 

"Heh…? You're kidding, right!? Demons show up on this train?!"

"Sure do!" 

"...What?!?! They do?!?! Hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

[Tanjiro…]

"So, we're not heading to where the demons are, but we're here?!?! Hyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I'm really getting off this time!!!!!"

Rengoku was still looking forward, to the beloved green and varnish chair in front of him, as he calmly explained, 

"Over 40 people have disappeared on this train already! The corps sent a few swordsmen, but then they all went silent. That's why I, a Hashira, am here!"

*Dun.* *Dun.*

Zenitsu felt like he could hear the mechanisms of the train. He also felt like they were going to derail with them. Really badly.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Right, I see! I'm getting off! I'm getting off!!!"

[Tanjiro…]

But maybe because he was so focused on the train sounds, or his hysterics in general, that Zenitsu didn't react towards the compartment's door abruptly opening and closing. 

"Allow me to inspect…your tickets."

Tanjiro was the first to look at the man who wore a gakuran-style uniform walking towards them. She turned to Kyojurou and asked, "What is he doing?"

Leaning back on his seat, Kyojurou answered, "The conductor is going to check your ticket and punch a hole in it."

The man then stopped in front of them. 

To demonstrate, Rengoku took out his ticket with the relatively large characters of "Tokyo (東京)" and "Mugen (夢限)" etched on it. The conductor took out his puncher and used it on the ticket. 

*Click!*

Inosuke looked at this briefly and proudly handed his ticket to the train conductor. 

"Hmph!"

*Click!*

Next to him was Zenitsu, who was still having a mental breakdown on the floor. 

"Here… *Hic!*"

*Click!*

The last one was Tanjiro. 

She stood up, walked to the train conductor with her ticket in hand, and held it out to him. 

As the conductor took her ticket, she had a  brief glimpse of his face covered by the shadows of his hat. 

Worryingly the man was pale. His lips were chapped, as if it had just passed by winter. 

'This person, is he-?'

Just right before she could see his eyes…

*Click!*

*Zzit.*

The lights flickered, one…

*Zzit.*

Two…

*Zzit.*

Three…

*Zzit.*

Four. 

*Tak!*

There was a second of darkness. 

[Tanjiro…]

The light turned back. 

Something unseen shifted in the air. 

'...What is this? There's a horrible scent…'

"Boarding…confirmed."

Right after the train conductor said that, Tanjiro saw Rengoku standing up from his seat, his white haori fluttering within the confines of the long, mahogany aisle. 

"Mr. Conductor. You could get hurt so please step back. As this is an emergency, please overlook the fact that I have a sword."

The lights started to flicker again, on and off and on and off and…

'...Something is wrong… Something is-'

Coincidentally, Tanjiro's eyes shifted a bit to the left. It was towards the seats they had been sitting on. 

Her focus went towards her waist. 

'My Nichirin Sword… Why do I have it on me? I handed it to Zenitsu earlier.'

Her heart started thumping even faster. 

[Tanjiro.]

"!!!"

*Zzit!*

The wooden floor started to shake. 

Unknown dark particles of ash started rising from corners of the space; the surroundings were getting colder and colder the more it continued. 

Seeing this phenomenon happen before her eyes so suddenly, Tanjiro looked beside her and said, "Everyone, be careful-!!!"

*Tak.*

No one was there. 

"Everyone…?"

Rengoku, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Nezuko, the other passengers…

No one else was inside the train compartment aside from her. 

'What is this? What's going on? Where did they go!?'

*Zzit!*

*Sshk!*

Lights flickered as the train went faster and faster and faster. 

The tracks below made loud noises, metal scratching against metal.

Making an attempt to balance herself was to no avail. 

The compartment shook to the side once more, and the chairs violently detached from their screws on the floor. 

"Ah-!"

Having lost her contact with the ground, in that split millisecond, she tried to find a way to stabilize herself. 

*Zzit!*

The sound of the glass windows breaking was heard. 

[Tanjiro. You might want to close your eyes for this one.]

Right before Tanjiro's head was about to slam onto the floor-

*Bang!!!*

Darkness devoured the place.

*****

Snow. 

Soil was unseen, draped by magnitudes of white and dust; trees burrowed in this, stood so tall while shrouded by the mist. 

*Sshk.* Her feet sunk into the fallen clouds of ice, one step after another leaving a trail that disappears once again in the pristine chaos. 

Walking, and walking, and walking. She breathed shallowly, so that her lungs would not drown in the cold. 

But wait. What snow? Was she not on a train just earlier?

Just when she was about to snap out of that blank state, a voice cut through her thoughts,

[Don't mind such things, Tanjiro. This is not your dream just yet. You should sleep some more.]

"Sleep…?" 

It sounded nice. 

[Don't worry, we will be by your side. You can just close your eyes again.]

"....."

The winter continued to rage around. 

Wind brushes her face harshly, slightly stinging. 

Yet she did not mind. 

In the middle of the storm, confused and sleepy, Tanjiro closed her eyes once again. 

*****

Silence stretches on. Eventually the consistency broke with a drop of sound, which in turn transitioned into a series of murmurs through his ears. 

Tanjiro's eyes, filled with a bright red overlay, opened groggily.

"....."

Crowds and crowds of people were in front of him. They fiddled with some glowing slate in their hands, talked to each other, slept, or simply stared into empty space. 

…Where-?

"Ah, Tanjiro. Got a good nap? You were snoring a lot, did you dream of a girl?"

A familiar voice spoke from beside him. When he turned, Zenitsu was sitting there, grinning at him mischievously. 

"Hm? Are you still not awake? You must've been really tired then, damn. We're near your house already, so you can sleep by then."

"...No, what-"

*Ping!* *Pong!*

["We are now arriving at Oku-Tama. Oku-Tama."]

"Ah, finally."

"Let's hang out again tomorrow!"

"Did you forget anything? " 

"Give me your LINE, I'll call you later!"

"I wonder what's for dinner tonight…"

As the passengers exited the train one by one, Zenitsu stood up too, while patting his pale yellow sweater briskly. He tapped the blank-faced Tanjiro by the shoulder and said, "Look, we're here already. Do you need help with carrying your bag?"

"I…"

'...What is this? Why am I hesitating?'

That's right. He's almost home. This was the usual afternoon, when he's about to go home from school…

'No, Tanjiro. There's something wrong. You're missing something.'

Zenitsu worriedly tapped his shoulder again. "Tanjiro? Are you alright?"

'Remember. You were on a different train with the others. You were assigned with a mission. Inosuke, Zenitsu, Nezuko and Rengoku-san were with you.'

"What is this? Are you hurt? Do you have a fever?"

'You talked about how the Blood Demon Art changed your body. You ate bentos together. You were trying to learn more about your breathing technique. Rengoku-san said that he didn't know about it. The train conductor approached you. Then, there was the scent of a demon in-'

"Oi, come on, you said your mother was waiting for us!"

'-the…'

"What…? Mom is… waiting?"

Muttering, as if he heard something strange. Something ridiculous. Something unbelievable. 

Zenitsu looked at him confusedly. 

"...Yeah? I think she said that she'll cook your favorite Taranome Tempura later, so we have to come early…"

Right after he said those words, Tanjiro had an unreadable expression on his face. 

*Ting!*

Right after stepping outside the train, warm wind blew towards them two. Tanjiro's eyes were fixed at the horizon's setting sun, disappearing behind the veridian and vermillion colors of bushes and roofs below. 

It was a familiar scene. A familiar place. A familiar point of time. 

"Hyaa, you can really feel the summer now. I have a feeling that the festival will be-"

"Zenitsu, I'm sorry. I… I'll be ahead."

"??? Wha-"

By then, Tanjiro was already running. 

He didn't really know where his feet were taking him. 

Reflex, subconscious memory, or if it were more romantic, Tanjiro's heart, was practically leading him where to go. 

Through the station, the familiar landmarks, houses, wildflowers that grew by the side of the road…

'Here, just right past this street…' Tanjiro thought, passing by the colorful gate with the large sign [Kumotori Market (雲取市場)] hung on it. 

"Oh! Mom, it's Tanjiro!"

"Ara, are you alright? Why are you running so hurriedly?"

"Kid, be careful! Watch your steps!"

"Dude take a breath! You're sweating so hard!"

"Tanjiro-bozu, you want some sweet potatoes?!"

Several of the market people he was acquainted with worriedly looked at him rushing through the relatively spacious crowds. Tanjiro looked back at them and waved back while greeting, "Good afternoon! I'll be careful! I will also come back for the sweet potatoes, Masaru-ojisan!"

"I'll keep the sweet potatoes heated, so don't call me 'ojisan'!!!"

"Yes!!! Thank you very much, Masaru-san!!!"

Forward. Without faltering, with steps that only got faster as he panted under the sky that was sinking with orange, red, and purple, Tanjiro ran. 

Eventually, he left the noisy part of the market and near a less-populated hill. It was a clean line of adjacent houses, and occasionally some bright greenery decorates their front. 

Walking on the peaceful streets, Tanjiro's eyes wandered around. 

'That's Saburo-jiisan's post… Ozaki-san's family store… Ah, that's where I first found Chachamaru…'

It felt strange. Trying to recollect about things he sees everyday. 

'Why am I trying to familiarize myself with these? Am I really forgetting somethi-'

"Ah!"

"It's Nii-chan!"

*Step.*

His steps halted. Tanjiro stared blankly at the sight in front of him. 

"Nii-chan, welcome home!"

Takeo was sitting on his bike comfortably. Shigeru and Hanako were both holding tennis rackets on them. 

They looked so relaxed. Without having to suffer much through the harsh and biting winters. Being able to enjoy their childhood that was rightfully theirs. 

*Ring!*

Someone opened the door from inside their bakery. 

"Ara, Tanjiro. What's wrong? Are you alright?"

"Onii-chan stayed behind to help with the festival decorations. He must be really tired right now…"

"....."

Tanjiro let out a sigh of relief.

His hands held looser, and his bag was dropped to the ground. His shoulders, which had been carrying some kind of vague burden since a long time ago, felt light. 

"Tanjiro…?" Confused and worried, his mother, Kamado Kei, called out to him. 

["You don't have to go," she muttered while wiping his face covered with soot, "it's snowing and it's dangerous."]

"Nii-chan…" Shingeru said while walking worriedly towards him. 

"You're so pale…" Hanako followed after him. 

["Nii-chan, are you going down the town again today?"]

["I wanna go too!"]

Takeo said nothing, but his eyes conveyed it all. 

["I will, but… I was hoping we'd do it together."]

Nothing could come out of his mouth. He wanted to say that he was okay, that nothing was wrong and that he was just feeling a little out of it…

"T-Tanjiro!!! Why, you, l-left me, there-!!!!!"

"Konpochiro, I've finished the damn remedial classes already-!!!"

Side by side, Inosuke and Zenitsu ran towards where Tanjiro stood in the middle of the street. Both of them stopped once they got near enough to see what expression he had on his face. 

"Tanjiro, why…" 

Zenitsu had the similarly worried expression as the others as he asked,

"W-Why do you look like you're about to cry?"

As if that question broke the chain that held him altogether, Tanjiro ran and tackled the three siblings with a hug. 

"Nii-chan?"

"Hic… Aaa, aaaaaaaaah! You all…!"

In his arms, his siblings were still alive. They were breathing, bodies warm, unlike what he last saw of them. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I… I couldn't protect…! Because I left, while you all…!"

"Tanjiro…"

Even though his mother couldn't possibly understand what he was saying, she still approached him and embraced him warmly, patting his back with a steady rhythm. 

"Don't worry, don't worry…" Nezuko followed soon after and joined the hug. "It's going to be fine, onii-chan."

"Let the great me join in too!"

"Nezuko-chaaan!!! Hug me too!!!"

All of them formed a sudden eight-man group hug in the middle of the street. It was a sight that may look a little ridiculous to others, but to Tanjiro…

'God. If you really are watching over us, I beg of you… Please let us be like this for a little longer. Please don't take them away…'

Watching his loved ones smile, draped with golden and blissful light, he thought,

'Please, this moment… Let this happiness last for eternity.'

Alas, the twilight continues. 

*****

[A/N: Hello! I'm very sorry for not updating for so long! I've been quite swamped with several things, so I've tried to just write bit by bit with the time that I had, but it took this much... (• ▽ •;)

I apologize again. ಥ_ಥ

And, thank you very much, for we have reached 10k for this book!!! Thank you very much for reading!!! Thank you very much for commenting and voting!!! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

I have also drawn this little something for Arc 2:

It's kind of rough around the edges, but please accept this offering for now. (~ ̄³ ̄)~

I hope your Christmas went well!!! Have a nice day!!! (つ≧▽≦)つ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 31.2K 42
╰┈➤ KNY x Gojo reader 千卂乂 ─ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇..𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈'𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄....❞ ✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬...
3.1K 253 25
In a world where demons feed off human flesh, Tanjiro Kamado swears to bring down Muzan Kibutsuji and turn his sister back into a human. But in the m...
64K 2K 28
*UNDER EDITING AND SLIGHT REWRITING* ---------------------------------------------- A beautiful scene spread out before me. A girl, dancing with the...
1.3K 51 20
**Main Character (MC):** Name: [Your Name] Age: 19 Background: Meet [Your Name], a fierce and determined Demon Slayer whose journey is about to tak...