The High Marriage of the 80s

By CNovel_Reader

The high marriage of the 80s (八零之高嫁) Author: A knife on the snow Introduction: Everyone said that Lin Yuzhen'... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-113

Chapter 11-15

2K 15 7
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 11

Xu Junchang's official position in the army is not big, but the head is not small. At the level of the deputy battalion, there is a special car to pick him up.

His facial features are actually quite similar to Xu Junsheng, but his eyes are a little smaller and his skin is a little darker, but he is still a handsome and powerful officer. When he opened the door in a military uniform and walked down, he looked like the hero in the TV series, followed by Miao Lingling, who was well-dressed.

As soon as the couple came, the hall became more lively, and there was almost praise all around.

Xu Junchang first saluted a standard military salute to Mr. Xu, who was sitting in the main seat.

Mr. Xu smiled with satisfaction and said, "Junchang, sit down."

Miao Lingling sat down next to her husband, "Grandpa, how's your health recently?"

Mr. Xu replied, "It's good."

Miao Lingling said again, "Grandpa, my father's classmates in Tibet sent good Cordyceps, put a box in your room, and brought a box. Remember to let people boil water to drink!"

Mr. Xu does not always live here. At his level, there are two-story small buildings provided by the army in the military compound.

Now Xu Junchang and Xu Junting live there. There is no heating in the Jinshan Hutong in winter, and the temperature in the oven house is still not good. When it gets cold, the old commander will also live there.

Mr. Xu smiled and said, "Lingling has a good intention. Is your father quite busy recently?"

"It's quite busy. I haven't seen my father for several days!"

Tian Xianglan said, "My family has just been promoted to dean. It must be very busy, Lingling. What do I think you seem to have lost weight?"

In order to dress better, Miao Lingling did lose several pounds, but she refused to admit, "Nothing? I'm not thin at all!" With that, he whispered to Lin Yuzhen and asked in a low voice, "Mom, is this the object Junsheng looking for?"

Tian Xianglan said ambiguously, "This is not taking advantage of Junchang's birthday and let the second brother take it back to see it. It may not be like anything in the future."

Miao Lingling said, "It's beautiful and good-looking, but it's really slim!"

Tian Xianglan was even more dissatisfied when she heard this. Now there are some big girls and daughters-in-law, including her eldest daughter-in-law, somehow, and blindly wants to be slim.

It's just now that life is better. A few years ago, ordinary people couldn't eat enough food, and there were no fat people on the street at all.

Indeed, her figure is slim and it looks good to wear clothes. She is also controlling her weight now, but Miao Lingling is different. She hasn't had a baby yet. She is too thin and not easy to raise.

Then in a few seconds, Tian Xianglan was slammed in the face about Lin Yuzhen's identity.

Xu Junsheng said to Xu Junchang and Miao Lingling, "Brother, sister-in-law, to introduce to you. This is Lin Yuzhen, who I am on the farm."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Hello, eldest brother and sister-in-law."

Miao Lingling is a little annoyed with her mother-in-law now. Obviously, she is also an intellectual, but she always keeps staring at her belly. She has long wanted to have a sister-in-law, so that she can share her mother-in-law's attention. She said enthusiastically, "Your name is Yu Zhen. This name is really beautiful!"

Lin Yuzhen threw a peach to repay Li, "Sister-in-law, your bangs are so hot."

In her last life, Miao Lingling was another person in the Xu family who was good for her.

Miao Lingling immediately smiled, "Is it good? This is what I rolled up by myself with a curly stick!"

Xu Junsheng and Lin Yuzhen adjusted their seats, so that Miao Lingling and Lin Yuzhen sat together, and they chatted happily.

Although Miao Lingling has never been to the countryside, she has also gone to the local support with the medical team. As far as possible, she has also been to a 57 farm in Zhangjiakou. However, the farm in her eyes is of course different from the farm Lin Yuzhen has experienced.

Tian Xianglan never thought that her eldest daughter-in-law could talk and laugh with a street sweeper, and her heart was furious, but on such occasions, she could not lose her temper.

Not only can't you lose your temper, but you should also smile with happiness and satisfaction on your face.

Tian Guilan sat beside her and said, "Xiang Lan, look, you two daughter-in-law are quite close."

Tian Xianglan kept smiling, and her muscles on her face were twitching, but she could only say, "Second sister, didn't I tell you just now? It may not be possible, but it's okay to look at it."

She can dislike the girl his son likes, but she must praise her in front of outsiders.

Tian Guilan asked very gossip, "What kind of work does this girl do and where does her family live?"

I'm really afraid of what to come from. Tian Xianglan hesitated for more than ten seconds and said, "I heard Junsheng that her home is in the area of overpass. She works in the party school."

"Party school, that's really good, casual and decent."

Tian Xianglan has a little regret at this moment. She regretted that she should not be so reckless a few days ago. Isn't it just a temporary worker of a party school? Lin Yuzhen will go there as soon as she wants to go.

Now this situation is a little embarrassing. Isn't it too shameful for the relatives and friends present, or her second sister, who knows the prospective daughter-in-law of the Xu family, is actually a street sweeper?

Fortunately, her second sister didn't ask again.

Originally, it was an ordinary birthday. Xu Junchang was going back to the army, and it was noon. He also had a few drinks. Therefore, the banquet soon broke up.

The guard helped the old man to the backyard to rest.

Most of the guests also left, but Tian Guilan didn't leave. She didn't go to work on weekends, and there were no parents-in-law. The children were still old and her daily life was very casual. She liked to chat with young girls. She gathered in front of Miao Lingling and Lin Yuzhen and asked, "Xiao Lin, I heard that you work in the party school. Do you know Zhou Hongyu?" "

Zhou Hongyu is the daughter of one of her friends.

This is a person she thought of for a long time.

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and asked in surprise, "Second aunt, who told you that I work in the party school?"

Tian Guilan pointed to her third sister Tian Xianglan.

Lin Yuzhen sneered, "Second aunt, I don't work in the party school. I work as a temporary worker in the district sanitation, just sweeping the street."

Tian Guilan and Miao Lingling were particularly surprised, especially Miao Lingling. She never thought that her future sister-in-law would sweep the street. She opened her eyes and didn't know what to say.

On the contrary, Tian Guilan worked in the district government and said, "Now there are too many young people returning to the city, and there are not so many suitable jobs."

Xu Junsheng was very angry when he remembered looking for a job. There were no outsiders present, only his second aunt, the second aunt's sister, Xu Junhong and his sister-in-law.

I couldn't help saying, "The work of the party school was for Yu Zhen. My mother didn't know what she thought. She was particularly immoral. Yu Zhen hasn't signed up yet. She went to tell the principal of the party school that Yu Zhen had found a formal job and didn't go to the school to report."

Miao Lingling opened her eyes wide and didn't expect her mother-in-law to do such a thing.

Tian Guilan asked her sister to make up for her, "Junsheng, Maybe your mother will really find a better job for Yu Zhen."

Xu Jun said angrily, "Second aunt, there is no one at all!"

Tian Xianglan went to the kitchen and asked Wang's mother to bring a large plate of cut fruit. As soon as she entered the room, she felt that the atmosphere was not right for the team, so everyone looked at her, especially her eldest daughter-in-law and her second sister.

She thought it was inexplicable, "What's wrong?"

Miao Lingling couldn't say. Tian Guilan pulled her aside and asked, "Xianglan, did you really disturb Xiao Lin's work in the party school?"

Tian Xianglan changed her face and said, "What nonsense? I didn't go to the party school at all."

Tian Guilan also knew that even if the third sister did such a thing, it would not be possible to admit it. She said with a smile, "That may be Junsheng's mistake. Such a good unit of the party school is not easy to enter even if it is a temporary worker!"

Tian Xianglan smiled reluctantly, "Isn't it?"

After eating watermelon, Miao Lingling went out and handed Lin Yuzhen a red envelope when she came back and said, "Yu Zhen, we are really predestined. It's nice to meet you."

There are such customs in many places, and 49 cities are no exception. For the first time in the future, the daughter-in-law comes to the house. The man's family wants to give red envelopes, but this generally refers to parents-in-law, and brothers and sister-in-law can give or not.

However, in the last life, Miao Lingling also gave it to her.

Lin Yuzhen took over, "Thank you, sister-in-law."

Miao Lingling smiled and said, "It's so polite to me. Let's go shopping together when we have time."

In fact, she also has her own small calculation. Her mother-in-law Tian Xianglan is bent on finding a girl with a good family background for her, and she also asked her to inquire, but as the eldest daughter-in-law of the Xu family, she doesn't want her future sister-in-law to crush her.

Who would have thought that her brother-in-law would suddenly bring back an ordinary girl, and she looked quite good, which was what she liked.

And the best thing is that my mother-in-law should not like Lin Yuzhen's, otherwise she would not disturb the good work of contacting others, but depending on the meaning of my brother-in-law, she must marry Lin Yuzhen, and it is obvious that Mr. Xu also supports it.

I guess when Lin Yuzhen enters the door, her mother-in-law will not have the energy to stare at her.

So she just went out to buy a red envelope.

Tian Guilan has always been generous in the world. She asked Miao Lingling for a red envelope, stuffed ten yuan, and handed it to Lin Yuzhen, "Xiao Lin, this is the second aunt's."

Xu Junting came from the backyard with a red envelope in his hand and said, "Second brother, this is my grandfather gave to my sister."

Everyone else gave it. Tian Xianglan definitely didn't do it. She was not prepared in advance, and she didn't want to ask her daughter-in-law for a red envelope. She found the red paper in the study that had not been used up to write couplets during the Spring Festival, cut off the money in the package, and gave it awkwardly to Lin Yuzhen.

Before leaving, he said against his will, "Xiao Lin, come often in the future!"

Xu Junsheng sent Lin Yuzhen away, and Miao Lingling was also going to work in the hospital. Tian Guilan was going to be disgusted with her third sister and praised Lin Yuzhen.

"Xianglan, she looks really not like an ordinary girl. How generous she is, and her speech is also measured. I heard from Junsheng that she can write and calculate her calculations, and she is ready to take the college entrance examination. She really knows how to make progress."

Tian Xianglan was so annoyed by Tian Guilan at this time and said, "Second sister, I have a headache."

There is also competition between the sisters. Tian Guilan and Tian Xianglan can't say that they are not harmonious, but they have been vigorous these years. Tian Xianglan thinks that her second sister Tian Guilan likes to show off. In fact, why doesn't she do this?

At that time, she married Xu Guanghan, and Mr. Xu was still working. She was the most popular among her sisters, but now the situation is a little different.

Tian Guilan is not the commander-in-law, but her man Guo Mingda is more suitable for her career than Xu Guanghan. The deputy director of the Water Conservancy Bureau has been in office for several years. This year, it is expected to remove the previous adjunction.

If Xu Junsheng marries a girl from a poor family like Lin Yuzhen, Zhang Kun, the youngest son of Tian Guilan, can't marry the daughter of Director Qiao's family of the district government, find a door-to-door, or a little worse, it will steadily overwhelm Tian Xianglan.

Tian Guilan said with concern, "It doesn't matter. Do you want to go to the hospital?"

Tian Xianglan frowned, "You don't have to go to the hospital. I'll just lie down for a while."

Tian Guilan said, "Third sister, then go to rest quickly. I have to leave quickly. There are still a lot of things to do at home!"

After the second sister left, Tian Xianglan did not lie in the room. She carefully prepared today's birthday party. The birthday party was very successful and received many compliments from relatives and friends, but she was in a particularly bad mood at this moment.

She was so angry that she grabbed the oranges on the table and pinched them hard. The skin of the oranges was broken, and the juice overflowed, splashing on her arm, almost staining her silk top.

Chapter 12

Xu Junsheng was happy. The car rode fast, and even the downhill did not slow down. Lin Yuzhen said dissatisfiedly, "Junsheng, can you slow down?"

"You are such an adult, you are still afraid of falling off the back seat. If you are really afraid, just hold my waist?"

Lin Yuzhen stretched out her fist and gave him two times on his back.

Xu Junsheng, who was beaten, was quite beautiful and said cheaply, "Yu Zhen, you tickle me. It doesn't hurt at all!"

However, when crossing the overpass, she still hugged his waist.

He soon arrived at Liuzhi Hutong, and Xu Junsheng was reluctant to leave. "Yu Zhen, what are you doing when you go back so early? Why don't we go to a movie? A new film has been released recently."

"No."

Lin Yuzhen refused and turned her head and walked in. Xu Junsheng took her arm, "Yuzhen, don't you invite me to sit in for a while?"

"I didn't invite you before. Don't you always come? Why, the lame chair hasn't sat enough?"

Xu Junsheng smiled and looked at the no one in the alley for a while. He pulled Lin Yuzhen hard and gently kissed her forehead.

Probably afraid of being scolded, he ran away after kissing, pushing the back of the car was a little panicked and a little.

Lin Yuzhen couldn't help laughing.

She raised her foot into the yard and found that Second Master Lin was actually at home. He was teasing birds in the yard and training him to practice.

"Yu Zhen is back."

It was very rare. Second Master Lin took the initiative to pour her a cup of tea and asked with concern, "It's a good trip. How are Xiao Xu's family?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's okay. It's okay."

According to the standard of the future daughter-in-law's first formal door-to-door visit, Xu's family's performance is different, and overall it is qualified.

In fact, these days, her heart has always been particularly entangled.

In her last life, she married Xu Junsheng, but life was only shining on the surface. In fact, she did not live a bad life, and it was not much happier, but the many troubles brought by marriage basically had nothing to do with Xu Junsheng.

Her frustration was mainly brought by her mother-in-law and sister-in-law.

It's not that she didn't think about breaking up with Xu Junsheng, but when she met Xu Junsheng, she couldn't say this.

Moreover, Lin Yuzhen must admit that she still likes Xu Junsheng. Thinking of breaking up with him, she felt as uncomfortable as a knife.

She thought that because of the resentment of her previous life, she saw that Tian Xianglan and Xu Junhong would be particularly uncomfortable again. Of course, there were also uncomfortable. But today when she saw Tian Xianglan's shrivelled appearance, she had to be polite to her, especially the appearance of having to give her red envelopes. She was also a little happy inexplicably.

As for Xu Junhong, she is still a teenage girl. She hasn't been admitted to Tsinghua University, and she has not been influenced by Tian Xianglan. She looks down on her everywhere.

She has been reborn. Can't she even work with her mother-in-law and sister-in-law?

If there is a chance, she will return all the anger of her previous life.

Second Master Lin smiled and said, "Yu Zhen, if you marry the Xu family, you will enjoy happiness in the future. I am also worthy of your deceased mother."

Lin Yuzhen couldn't say anything.

Second Master Lin asked again, "Ressedly, Xu family, I should have given you a lot of red envelopes, right?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled satirically at the corners of her mouth, "Dad, are you short of money?"

Second Master Lin smiled embarrassedly, "Yes, I only have six yuan of pocket money this month. How can I go out for dinner occasionally, and I can't always ask others to invite them, and I have to invite others back."

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Dad, if I get married, what dowry have you prepared for me?"

Second Master Lin was stunned and looked very embarrassed. "Yu Zhen, you know, how tight our family is now, and Dad has no money."

"I'll keep these red envelopes given by Xu's family as a dowry. Don't worry about them."

Second Master Lin didn't get money with his daughter, so he walked away with a bird cage.

It was almost September, but the weather was still so sultry. Lin Yuzhen washed her face with cold water and returned to the kitchen to start studying.

But after sitting for a while, I sweated again.

She held the pen in her right hand and the fan in her left hand.

"Is Yu Zhen at home?"

Lin Yuzhen recognized Zhao Linfang's voice and hurried out, "Lin Fang, are you off duty today?"

Zhao Linfang nodded.

Lin Yuzhen suddenly noticed that her eyes were red and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Zhao Linfang didn't say anything, but as soon as she entered the room, the tears couldn't stop falling down.

Lin Yuzhen was shocked. She had never seen her good friend like this. She quickly found a veil to wipe her tears. "Lin Fang, don't cry yet. Tell me what's going on?"

After a long time, Zhao Linfang calmed down. She washed her face and said, "Yu Zhen, Zheng Wenqiang wants to break up with me!"

Zhao Linfang used to be a famous ice beauty on the farm. Many young men pursued her, but she didn't like any of them.

Zheng Wenqiang and Lin Yuzhen have seen it. How to say? Some conditions are quite good. He is really handsome. He looks as handsome as Xu Junsheng. He looks smart and interesting. He can tell jokes, draw and play harmonica.

He also performed a song "Birch Forest" on the spot, which really blew well.

He sent Zhao Linfang several paintings. Although Lin Yuzhen didn't quite understand it, she also saw that the painting was very good.

Such a person has no job, but even an unemployed vagrant, he especially recruits girls.

Zhao Linfang and Zheng Wenqiang met by chance, or literary and artistic, which is quite romantic. Zhao Linfang loves roller skating. When he is off duty, she often goes to Houhai Park. Zheng Wenqiang is an unemployed vagrant and walks blindly all day long. Zhao Linfang skates very well. Many people are watching around. Zheng Wenqiang is him. One of them, but the difference is that he quickly drew a sketch of Zhao Linfang's skating, which was given to Zhao Linfang on the spot.

That's it. The two of them soon got better.

"Why did you break up? Didn't you say that he also proposed to be engaged?"

Zhao Linfang choked and said, "Yes, but he said that his family disagreed, and he also arranged a marriage partner for him."

This is a little abnormal.

Generally speaking, Zhao Linfang is beautiful and has a formal job in a food factory, which should be very popular in the marriage market.

And Zheng Wenqiang didn't work.

Either he has changed his mind. Zhao Linfang is very busy with work. He is an unemployed vagrant. At the same time, it is completely enough to fall in love with two girls. Or he does arrange a target at home, and this object, in some ways, is better than Zhao Linfang's condition.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Lin Fang, don't say anything else. The two of them are opposite each other, at least they have feelings. Since he proposed to break up, he doesn't want to get it. The twisted melon is not sweet, the toads with two legs are not easy to find, and there are many men with two legs."

Zhao Linfang said angrily, "Yu Zhen, you think, I don't deserve him at all?

He has always been a young man who chased her and couldn't help, and no one dared to dump her. However, she didn't seriously talk about love. She and Zheng Wenqiang were regarded as her first love.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Of course you don't deserve him. He has eyes and he doesn't deserve you!"

Zhao Linfang sighed, "Yu Zhen, you don't know that because he doesn't have a job and the family conditions are not good. The family of seven squeezed into two small houses. Since I got along well with him, I began to save money and save 30 yuan a month. I thought that when I got married with him, if the factory can't divide the dormitory, I would go out to live in a house. , you can rest at ease with more money in your hand.

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's a good thing to save money. Don't be afraid of biting your hands if you and Zheng Wenqiang, do your father and Aunt Chen know? What's their attitude?"

Zhao Linfang said disappointedly, "What attitude can my father have? He doesn't care about me at all. Aunt Chen said that if you don't have money, you can make money. It's most important to have a good relationship."

Like Lin Yuzhen, her own mother passed away, but when her father married again, she was ten years old and refused to call her mother. She always called her stepmother Aunt Chen.

Lin Yuzhen sneered, "She doesn't have a backache when she stands. If her own daughter finds such a job, can you see if she is in a hurry?"

Zhao Linfang was stunned. It was really like this. Her cheap step-sister was only one year younger than her, and Aunt Chen was also giving her Zhang Luo's object. A few days ago, she invited a matchmaker to her home. Aunt Chen Balabala said several conditions, and the first thing was that she had to have a formal job.

At this moment, she finally thought about it and felt that she was not so uncomfortable.

In fact, her second aunt also told her that this young girl is looking for a target, which is similar to going to the market to buy vegetables. If you can't put it in the basket, it's just a dish. You have to pick it carefully.

It's just that she didn't remember this in mind.

Zhao Linfang's crying face was pale, bit her lips and nodded.

Lin Yuzhen said again, "Lin Fang, if people like Zheng Wenqiang are particularly sincere to you, I won't say anything. You are willing to live all-inclusive, and you are willing to raise him, and at least you are happy, aren't you?"

"But now, he is not so sincere. It's good for such a man to have a long time."

Speaking of this, she added, "Lin Fang, even if Zheng Wenqiang is sincere to you, I don't think he is a good match."

When the two of them are with each other, they are both wind and snowy moons. They either go shopping or go to the movies, but when they are really married, they can't live without firewood, rice, oil and salt.

Zhao Linfang looked a little sad. "Acto fact, I also thought about it. One person pays two people, and there will be children in the future. It's not possible to designate."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Yes, it's not good to have feelings for the object, and the material conditions can't be too bad. At least you have a job and income, so that you have hope for life."

She smiled, "You said you thought of a lease house. It's really going to be like that. What's the difference between you and raising a little white face?"

Zhao Linfang said angily, "You have a little white face!"

You can quarrel with her, indicating that there is nothing big. Lin Yuzhen washed two fruits. Zhao Linfang took one, took a big bite and said, "Yuzhen, shall we go to the big fence?"

She has long fallen in love with a skirt and has never been willing to buy it. She must buy it back today.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Okay, I just want to go out."

Today, the Xu family gave her more than 100 red envelopes. She has to save them quickly, so that some people will always want to make this money.

Since the family has seen it and has a good impression of Lin Yuzhen, Xu Junsheng urged his father and mother to come to get a kiss, "Mom, I'm not young. You'd better entrust a matchmaker as soon as possible."

Tian Xianglan said perfunctoryly, "You child, what's in a hurry? There will be guests at home tomorrow. Come back quickly after work."

Xu Junsheng asked, "What important guest? You won't take people home. Do you want me to see each other?"

Tian Xianglan called yesterday and was heard by him inadvertently.

Although the old man gave the order, Tian Xianglan still wanted to have a try. The girl with very good conditions would not agree to come to her house to see it. This time, she looked for girls who looked very good, but her family was ordinary.

Even if it's ordinary, it's better than Lin Yuzhen.

In case his son falls in love with her, he will win.

Tian Xianglan said, "Nothing? It's just an ordinary friend chatting."

Xu Junsheng couldn't stop getting angry now. He said, "Mom, what's wrong with you? Why can't you get along with Yu Zhen? She has been with me for several years and has lived together. You don't know that if I don't marry her, it will become a joke. Am I worthy of her?"

"You just want to say, what do you think? I like the girl, you don't like it. You don't like it. You have to do this. Can't you do it? You don't like my own son now?"

Tian Xianglan said in a hurry, "No! Junsheng, Mom is for your own good. Xiaokun can find the daughter of the director of the district government. Why can't my son?"

Xu Junsheng took a serious look at her mother and said, "Mom, you are 49 years old this year. It's only in your early forties. You are beautiful and can get along with each other. Otherwise, you divorce my father and marry the deputy mayor. Can you get married to the deputy mayor?"

Zhao, the current deputy mayor of 49 City, ranked third, is in his fifties. His wife has passed away for five or six years and has never remarried.

Now Tian Xianglan shouted, "You bastard boy, what are you talking about!"

Xu Junsheng smiled and said, "Mom, don't think I don't know. Don't you just dislike Yu Zhen's ordinary family background, but no matter how high the daughter-in-law is, she is not as good as your own wife of the mayor. Why don't you go? How majestic it is to be the mayor's wife!"

He stepped back a few steps, "Mom, if you divorce my father, I will be as you like. Do you think it is okay?"

Tian Xianglan was so angry that she couldn't speak. She picked up a book on the table and smashed her son. Xu Junsheng oiled his feet early and ran out with smoke.

Chapter 13

Although her son strongly objected, Tian Xianglan invited someone to his house the next day.

Because this is something that I have said with my friends, it's not good to change it temporarily.

In the final analysis, I'm still a little unwilling.

She made an appointment with two groups of people, two of whom she brought from the Bureau of Industry and Commerce. She didn't come into her eyes before, but now she is in a hurry and is not so picky.

A girl named Bai Bing was originally a temporary worker. She just became a regular worker this year. The girl's family background is average, but she herself is really eye-catching.

He is not very beautiful. The water snake waist and melon seed face are naturally charming, which fascinates many young men in the Bureau of Industry and Commerce.

Another girl is Wang Min, who is also quite good-looking, but different from Bai Bing, it is a particularly dignified beauty.

Tian Xianglan's friend Sister Mei works in the municipal library. Her daily life is particularly leisurely. Her spare time is to be a matchmaker. She also brought two young girls.

One is a nurse in the hospital, and the other is a young female cadre in the street office, all of whom are good-looking.

Tian Xianglan asked Wang's mother to bring tea and pour water to wash the fruit. She was very enthusiastic and chatted with Sister Mei.

The four girls who came were still a little unhappy, because they were all proud masters. They usually chose others. How could they be like today?

But now I walked into the Xu family's two courtyard, and the living room of the Xu family were larger than the ordinary house, and the nanny Wang casually brought fruit snacks. Most importantly, Tian Xianglan also took out a photo of Xu Junsheng.

It is really rare that people are so handsome that their family background is so good.

The uncommony point born in the girls' hearts immediately became competitive.

At first, Tian Xianglan chatted with Sister Mei. Only Wang Min talked from time to time, but soon he was a happy group chat for six people.

Three women are a play. The voice and laughter of six women can be heard as soon as they enter the yard.

Tian Xianglan is actually not clear when her bastard son will come back. She is psychologically prepared to let the four girls go for nothing.

While chatting, she always pays attention to the movement outside while holding her ears.

Unexpectedly, just after 5:30, she heard the familiar sound of bicycles and quickly went out to greet her, "Junsheng is back!"

Once again, there is still a girl standing next to Xu Junsheng.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Hello, auntie."

Tian Xianglan barely squeezed out a smile, "Xiao Lin is coming."

Xu Junsheng took Lin Yuzhen's hand into the living room and greeted everyone with a smile. He knew Sister Mei and said politely, "Aunt Mei, I haven't seen you for a long time. Let me introduce it to you. This is my object, Lin Yuzhen."

Nowadays, the photography skills are not high, and the color is also black and white. Xu Junsheng is more handsome than the photos, but the four girls present at this moment are particularly angry.

No matter how handsome Xu Jun grew up, what does it have to do with them? They have taken his opponent home.

Of course, Sister Mei was also very angry. She was afraid of smashing her signature. She looked at Tian Xianglan very dissatisfiedly and quickly said goodbye with two girls.

Xu Junsheng also had to say deliberately, "Aunt Mei, you are leaving now. Don't stay and come for dinner?"

It's easy for God to send God. Bai Bing and Wang Min are both employees of the Bureau of Industry and Commerce, so it's not so easy to send. Rao Shitian Xianglan prides that she is a scene person, and she is also a little embarrassed at this moment.

She quickly asked Wang's mother to prepare two pockets of gifts and said with a smile, "Xiao Min, Bai Bing, the work of Corey needs more support from you young people in the future. Let's talk about it in detail when we return to the bureau tomorrow."

Wang Min is her subordinate. She is usually in a peaceful personality. She gave Tian Xianglan enough face. "Okay, director, I'll think about it carefully when I go back. Then I'll go first."

Bai Bing is a secretary, so she won't cooperate so much. She looked cold all the way and left with Wang Min without saying a word.

Xu Junsheng peeled an orange and handed it to Lin Yuzhen and said, "Mom, you are so dedicated now. Are you still talking about work after work?"

Tian Xianglan didn't want to take care of her bastard son now and went to the study angrily.

Lin Yuzhen squeezed her lips and smiled and asked, "Do you still want to go to the cinema?"

Xu Junsheng suddenly stood up and said, "I miss it."

The two brought a lunch box of fruit and happily went to the nearby cinema.

Tian Xianglan complained to her husband. At this moment, she has figured out the countermeasures and is ready to come over and teach her disobedient son and the disobedient future daughter-in-law.

But I never thought that she would return to the living room again. Where else could there be a figure?

In another week, as soon as Lin Yuzhen got off work, Xu Junsheng led the matchmaker to the door happily.

He fought a very big battle. There were several friends who came together, and everyone was carrying big bags and small bags in their hands.

According to the rules of old Beijing, the engagement man has a lot of gifts, including eight snacks, cloth, tobacco and alcohol, and gold and silver jewelry.

Now it is generally simplified. It's time to send four packs of snacks and some cigarettes and alcohol.

It's really rare like the Xu family.

Needless to guess, this is not what Tian Xianglan and her wife mean. Tian Xianglan doesn't like the object her son is looking for. She doesn't want to do these things. She only gave 100 yuan. Xu Junsheng thinks it's too little and asked his father for another hundred.

Xu Junsheng took double money, bought all kinds of snacks in Daoxiang Village, bought Quanjude ducks, bought Xifeng wine, and went to the mall to buy red tweed cloth. After buying this money, he had not spent all the money, and there were still 50 yuan left. He just paid his salary and made it into 100 yuan, ready to give it to Lin Yuzhen in private.

Sister Feng, the matchmaker, was casually found and she was not familiar with both families, but she heard Xu Junsheng talk a lot along the way. She said to Master Lin with a smile, "The man should marry and daughter. Your family Yuzhen and Junsheng are really a natural couple. Originally, they were all people from four or nine cities, but they met them on the border of the motherland and Daxing'anling. Isn't this fate?"

Because there were too many people coming, I couldn't sit down in the room, and I didn't enter the house, so I spoke outside.

Second Master Lin smiled, and his tone was several degrees higher than usual. He couldn't wait for the whole yard to hear it, "No, the child is predestined!"

Anyway, you can't always let guests stand. The neighbors in the courtyard helped, carried the table to the yard and put together a few more chairs.

Huang Cuifen quickly poured water into the tea and greeted the guests to sit down.

After the matchmaker Sister Feng said a large basket of beautiful words again, she took out a few alternative zodiac auspicious days to discuss the wedding day together.

According to Xu Junsheng's intention, he couldn't wait to get married immediately and decisively chose October.

It's been mid-September now, only more than half a month.

Second Master Lin was not reluctant to give up his daughter, but now he remembered to show his father-in-law's genealogy. Xu Junsheng wanted October. He looked around without looking at it and he hesitated between December and March next year.

Huang Cuifen gave an idea next to him, "Second master, it's cold in December, and it's not easy to get in spring in March. On the contrary, it's good to choose October. It's not cold or hot. It's great."

She doesn't want her stepdaughter to stay at home for another day, and there is something about Yuzhu. She is going to bring it up before her stepdaughter gets married.

If Lin Yuzhen gets married early, she can also ask for it one day earlier.

Lin Erye also felt that it made sense, "That's done, let's go next month."

The matchmaker was about to speak, and Lin Yuzhen said first, "October will not work. It's too rushed."

The truth is not because she is too rushed, and she has nothing to prepare for, but the auspicious day she chose is October 3. In her last life, Xu Junsheng's.

Grandma happened to be without the National Day.

This day is so special that she remembers it clearly.

You can't do a happy event before you finish the funeral. That's not suitable. Ordinary people's practice is to postpone the happy event.

Xu Junsheng stared at her and said, "Yu Zhen, it's not in a hurry. Isn't it just buying a dowry and cleaning up the house? I won't have to prepare it in half a month!"

Sister Feng has also done a lot of media, but she has never seen such an anxious groom officer and couldn't help laughing.

Lin Yuzhen said, "That's too fast. I'm not psychologically prepared yet. December is also quite good. I'm not afraid of the cold. Junsheng, we are in Daxing'anling. It's 20 degrees below zero or 30 degrees in winter. Don't we get through it the same?"

Second Master Lin also felt that what his daughter said was reasonable. As soon as he got engaged, he got married in such a hurry, which was not good. "December is very good.

The matchmaker also said, "December of the lunar calendar is indeed not too cold."

Xu Junsheng had no choice but to agree, but he put forward another suggestion, "Yu Zhen, our wedding will be held in December. Can't we get the certificate until then? Shall we get the marriage certificate in the following month?"

Nowadays, ordinary people do marriages, and they do register with the Civil Affairs Bureau first, and then hold the wedding.

Lin Yuzhen agreed, "Okay."

After the matchmaker and Xu Junsheng left, Lin Erye and Huang Cuifen were very happy to see the gifts piled up with hills on the table.

Even the happy day has been set. This wedding is a nail on the board, and I didn't run away.

Second Master Lin slipped the bird cage, brought half a bag of snacks, and couldn't wait to show off with his friends.

Lin Yuzhen picked up a few things and put them in the net pocket.

She picked up the heart of her stepmother Huang Cuifen and pulled it. It was not until she could not be loaded in both net pockets that she stopped.

Seeing her stepdaughter take so many things, Huang Cuifen was distressed as if she had gouged out a piece of meat.

For example, there are only two roast ducks. She also wants to bring them to her mother's brother and sister-in-law to try. Lin Yuzhen took one, leaving only one, so she can't send it to her mother's house.

Huang Cuifen asked, "Yu Zhen, where are you going?"

Lin Yuzhen walked out without looking back with something, "Go to my uncle's house!"

These things were originally sent by Xu Junsheng, and Lin Erye was not at home. Huang Cuifen did not dare to stop them.

The Qin family is not far away. It is on the edge of the overpass, and it will also stop. After a while, Lin Yuzhen walked. As soon as she turned to the opposite side, a young man came out of it.

He is tall, his face is a little dark, and his facial features are very similar to her uncle.

Zhang Licheng smiled, "Yu Zhen?"

Lin Yuzhen took a few steps forward, "Cousin, are you back too?"

Zhang Licheng also went to the countryside seven years ago. He left half a year earlier than Lin Yuzhen. He went to Kunming Farm, the southwest of his motherland.

He replied, "I just came back a few days ago. How about you?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "I've been back for more than a month. Is my uncle at home?"

"Yes."

Uncle Zhang teaches in the nearby 47 Middle School. He has a colleague who lives in Liuzhi Hutong. He has already inquired with his colleagues and said that his niece has come back from the northeast.

Before his own sister died, he promised that he would take good care of Yuzhen for her. A few years ago, he wanted to take Yu Zhen over and raise her, but Second Master Lin disagreed. Fortunately, the two families were close, he could still go over from time to time and send the child something to eat.

But since then, Second Master Lin scolded him, and he has never seen his niece again.

Later, Lin Yuzhen went to Daxing'anling.

He, an uncle, also wants to send some money and things, but he can't eat enough, so he really can do anything.

Fortunately, now he has resumed his work again. Now Yu Zhen is back. He has been thinking about going to see it, but every time he walks to the alley, he hesitates.

Uncle Zhang was sitting on a broken chair to correct homework. Seeing his niece coming, his voice changed excitedly, "Yu Zhen is coming. Is she thirsty? Are you hungry?"

Pull open the chair next to Lin Yuzhen to sit down and stared at her for several times.

This child has really grown up. She is a real big girl, and she is more and more similar to her passed away eldest sister.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Uncle, what's it? I'm not hungry. I drank water before, and I'm not thirsty."

Chapter 14

Uncle Zhang hasn't seen his niece for so many years. He has a lot to say. He first asked the most concerned question, "Is the farm in Daxing'anling particularly difficult?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's okay. It's very difficult to go there in the first year. There is no water or electricity, and the house is also built temporarily, but the next day, it will be fine at the beginning of spring. Uncle, you don't know that there is a lot of delicious in the woods in Daxing'anling. The pheasant is baked with salt and roasted it. Not to mention how fragrant it is, and the mushrooms on the mountain. As soon as you pick it, it is a large basket. It is stewed in winter. It is particularly fresh without adding meat.

Uncle Zhang questioned, "Are you really not guilty?"

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and said, "No, it's just that the place is too cold that you can't go out of the door after a snow, but she has never been hungry. Worst of them, there are tacos, and you can eat it every day."

She was right about this point. She was indeed not hungry at Daxing'anling Farm, but she was not guilty. She went in a hurry and didn't even prepare a thick cotton-padded coat. The farm helped buy cotton-padded clothes, but the thick one set cost 15 yuan. Lin Yuzhen had no money. She borrowed eight yuan to buy a thin cotton-padded coat, and her hands and feet quickly froze. It's broken, and even the face is frostbite.

Xu Junsheng, who was also in the same group, really couldn't stand it. He secretly gave the team leader 15 yuan and lied to her that it was an advance salary, and asked her to buy a thick cotton-padded coat and change it.

At that time, she was thin and small, and Xu Junsheng was also a hairy boy who didn't grow up.

It took another two or three years for Xu Junsheng to pursue her openly.

Uncle Zhang was a little relieved to hear this. He was so messy in the past few years. At least he could eat enough.

Lin Yuzhen asked again, "Uncle, my second aunt, do you have any news?"

Uncle Zhang nodded, "I also sent a letter in May, but I guess I won't be back for a while."

Lin Yuzhen's second aunt used to work in a small carton factory in the street. Her second uncle is her uncle's classmate and a middle school teacher.

Uncle Zhang just secretly sent a few complaints and was heard and reported, so she just lost her job, but her second uncle was upright, but she publicly scolded and dared to fight with the people who went to copy his house. The whole family was sent to Gansu farm.

The place in Gansu is not as good as Kunming or the northeast. The climate is not bad. Not to mention the wind and sand all year round, there are very few good fields. The remaining coarse grain on the farm is not enough to eat every year except for the food handed in.

Lin Yuzhen's second aunt has been very self-reliant since she was a child, but she can't beg anyone with a little way. This time, she told her eldest brother in the letter that she hoped to send something to her something.

It's a long way from Beijing to Gansu. Steamed buns and cakes didn't work at all. Uncle Zhang brought back all his month's rations the next day, cooked the flour in an iron pot, put it in a clean plastic bucket, and mailed a large package to his sister.

He sighed and asked again, "Yu Zhen, have you found a job?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "I found it and worked as a temporary worker in the district sanitation."

At this time, Zhang Licheng, who went to get soy sauce, came back and heard this and asked, "Yu Zhen, did you ask someone to find your job, or did the educated youth office help arrange it?"

"The Educated Youth Office helped arrange it."

Zhang Licheng's eyes lit up, "Really? Then I'll go there again tomorrow."

Lin Yuzhen said, "I know the address of Director Du's house. I'll write it to you later."

Zhang Licheng said, "Okay, I'm not picky about work. As long as I have a job to do." He is so old, more than 20 people, full of strength and muscles, and he is uncomfortable at home.

Others don't have to tell her, but her cousin is different from ordinary people. She took out half of the things in a net pocket and said, "Cousin, you must take these things to Director Du tomorrow."

Zhang Licheng muttered dissatisfiedly.

Uncle Zhang just remembered to ask, "Yu Zhen, why did you bring so many things?"

Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "Uncle, I'm engaged, and the wedding will be held in December.

Uncle Zhang was quite surprised. Lin Yuzhen was still a little girl in his heart. He asked Xu Junsheng in detail about the situation and felt that it was actually good for his niece to get married early.

His brother-in-law's family is quite unspeakable.

Although Yu Zhen has never said it, she must have suffered a lot of grievances over the years.

"Yu Zhen, my uncle is waiting for your wedding wine."

Zhang Licheng was also envious when he heard it. His cousin was about to get married, and he didn't even have the shadow of his opponent.

In fact, when he was on Kunming Farm, because he was good-looking and diligent, there were other girls who took the initiative to show goodwill to him. He also felt that other girls were good, but in addition to helping to work, they did not show it a closer step.

The natural conditions in Yunnan are much better than those in Daxing'an Mountain, and the products are rich. Many fruits can be bought very cheaply, but he never buy it himself, nor does he wants to buy them for girls.

The girl took the initiative to go to the city to watch a movie. He agreed, but he actually offered to pay his own ticket.

It's strange that such a person who scratches the door can find the object.

Before noon, Zhang Licheng took the initiative to cook a beautiful woman. He cut half the roast duck brought by Lin Yuzhen, sliced the meat, stewed a soup with a duck rack and bean sprouts, and mixed a shredded cucumber.

I also steamed a bowl of rice.

He is surprisingly close, and his cooking level is very good.

Seeing that my cousin had eaten a bite of rice, Zhang Licheng asked, "Yu Zhen, is this rice good?"

"It's delicious."

Zhang Licheng said proudly, "This is what I brought back from the farm. I brought a total of four bags and a basket of bananas."

Unfortunately, the bananas were sold by him on the train. Almost all of them were bought by educated youths who returned to the city. I'm sorry not to sell them, so I got home and became an empty basket.

Fortunately, he sewed two layers of sacks of sacks outside the rice and brought them back properly.

The farm where Zhang Licheng is located is almost all paddy fields, rich in rice. Educated youths could not buy and sell it at will. He pestered the warehouse management for several days, and he could not be ground by him, so he sold him 200 catties of rice at a price slightly higher than the market price.

In the past two years, the wind and rain have been smooth, and the harvest is bumper every year. In addition to handing in, the farm can still have a lot of rice left every year. I am reluctant to eat all for educated youths, and many of them have been secretly sold.

Kunming Farm is actually not in Kunming. It is still 200 miles away from Kunming. It took two cars to get on the train. He took a lot of effort all the way for this rice.

Lin Yuzhen sincerely boasted, "Cousin, you are so awesome!"

Zhang Licheng smiled and said, "There are many educated youths who came back with me this time. They didn't remember to bring rice home, and they all regretted it."

In fact, he also regrets buying less. If he buys 500 or 600 catties, leave half to eat by himself, and the other half goes to the black market to sell it, he can make a lot of money.

Before leaving, Lin Yuzhen asked, "Uncle, can you help me find a set of textbooks for the third year of high school?"

The college entrance examination only resumed last year. Except for the students in the third year of high school, the textbooks in the third year of high school are generally not available through other channels. She almost searched for all Xinhua bookstores. Later, she went to the recycling station to look up the old books. At least they were all set up, but several books were shabby, some were seriously missing pages, and the version was not right.

Uncle Zhang was surprised, "Yu Zhen, do you want to take the college entrance examination?"

Lin Yuzhen has studied well since she was a child, but she went to high school for a year before she went to the countryside.

Lin Yuzhen nodded and said, "When I was on the farm, I taught myself all the sophomore courses in high school, and there was only the third year of high school left, so I wanted to try it."

Uncle Zhang was very happy to hear this and said several times in a row, "Yu Zhen, I will go to the information room tomorrow to ask. If it really doesn't work, I will borrow it from the third level of senior high school. There should be a lot of test questions. I will also borrow one for you."

He just resumed his work not long, and now he is wearing a freshman in high school.

Lin Yuzhen said, "That's great. Thank you, uncle!"

Uncle Zhang smiled and stared at his son with a look of hatred.

Before Zhang Licheng went to the countryside, he graduated from high school and his grades were also moderate. Generally speaking, the foundation was better than Lin Yuzhen. He persuaded him many times, so that his son did not have to rush to find a job, study at home for a year at ease and take the college entrance examination next year.

I couldn't be reasonable. In the end, I kicked my son several feet with anger, but the dead boy just disagreed, and said that it hurts as soon as he learned my brain.

Zhang Licheng pretended not to see his father's resentful eyes.

Lin Yuzhen came home with a few kilograms of rice. Lin Yuzhu happened to get off work. The textile factory is now in shift three. She is on the morning shift.

She has a particularly good attitude towards her step-sister now. She took the initiative to smile and asked, "Sister, where did she get so much rice?"

There is no rice in Beijing. Every family is used to eating pasta. The rice supply is small, and it is not easy to buy in grain stores. It is rare to eat more or less.

"I gave it to my uncle."

Lin Yuzhu changed into her new skirt and said hello in her tone, "Sister, go to the Westinghouse to read. I'll cook in the stove for the next life. Shall we eat fried eggplant braised rice today?"

It was only four o'clock in the afternoon. The cooking was really positive enough. Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Okay."

Lin Yuzhu slipped the stove to the kitchen door. Instead of rushing with steaming rice, she sat on half a pot of water and threw a handful of mung beans inside.

Lin Yuzhu stood on the threshold and asked with a smile, "Sister, you are about to get married and are you still studying?"

Lin Yuzhen glanced at her and asked, "What can I do for you?"

Lin Yuzhu shook her head quickly and said, "It's okay. I just want to tell you. Our mother said that it's too uncomfortable for us to sleep in the same bed. Let our uncle help us get up and get into bed, and pull it back tomorrow."

The uncle she mentioned refers to Huang Cuifen's eldest brother. He is in Changping countryside. In addition to working on crops, he can also do some carpenters.

Lin Yuzhen said, "That's good. We don't have to squeeze anyone in the future."

Lin Yuzhu smiled and looked more or less unnatural.

When Lin Yuzhen just came back from the farm, in addition to the beautiful face plate, she was depressed everywhere. The luggage she brought back was a worn bedding, and she was also wearing patch clothes. She felt that she was better than her step-sister everywhere. She not only spoke cold things during the day, but also wanted to push people to the ground while her step-sister fell asleep at night.

The single bed in the kitchenette is not too high, and it is only 50 centimeters away from the ground, but it hurts to fall to the ground violently.

Although Lin Yuzhen looked slim, she worked on the farm for seven years and was particularly good physically strong. Lin Yuzhu didn't push her down with the strength to eat milk.

The next night, she woke up on the ground.

Lin Yuzhu regrets now. If she had known that her step-sister could marry such a good family, she would have been polite from the beginning.

Recently, under the Zhang Luo of Huang Cuifen, she also began to go on a blind date. Originally, she had always felt good. She had a job. Recently, she paid special attention to dressing up. The eldest sister in the workshop said that she looked better than before.

However, there are eight times in ten times. The man doesn't like her. The two people who can like her are either the same as her or a worker, and the family conditions are not good, or they are better in other aspects, but I look crooked.

The condition is slightly better, and I don't like her.

A few days ago, she went on a blind date again. The matchmaker didn't make it clear before. At first sight, she found that the man was from the textile factory. He was a junior college student who had just been assigned from the factory. Every time she went to the workshop, she would ask questions with a smile. Sometimes she got to and from work, and he would take the initiative to say hello to her.

At the blind date scene, the two also chatted well, but to her never thought, the next day, the matchmaker said that they didn't like her.

These days, Lin Yuzhu still eats and sleeps as usual. She can still be lazy when she works in the workshop. Everything is the same as before, but in fact, she is very unbalanced.

She thinks the world is unfair.

She really couldn't figure out that Lin Yuzhen had similar conditions except for being more beautiful than her, and even her job was not as good as her. Why could she find such a good opponent as Xu Junsheng?

Maybe she shouldn't have listened to her mother in those years. If she also went to the countryside, she might find a condition?

Chapter 15

Lin Yuzhu wanted to ask Lin Yuzhen about the skills of finding a match, but she didn't know how to speak. While he was hesitation, Zhao Linfang came in happily.

"Yu Zhen, let me tell you the good news. Our factory is recruiting temporary workers again. Are you going?"

"There's no need to ask. Of course I'll go!"

The difference between temporary workers and temporary workers is also quite big. The work of sweeping the street is hot in summer and cold in winter. Recently, it is often windy. The wind is quite strong. Inadvisibly, a pile of garbage that has just been swept is blown away by the wind. If you don't load the car in time, you have to sweep it again.

Moreover, the two elder sisters in her group are good people and not lazy, but the parents of Chengtianxi are short-lived. Sometimes they have to talk to her and listen to her opinions.

Lin Yuzhen is a person with a peaceful personality. If it had been changed before, wouldn't she be anything, but now she was preparing for the exam? When she swept the streets during the day, she tried her best to pass the content she had learned in her mind.

If someone always interrupts, that's not.

Zhao Linfang said proudly, "I have signed up for you. Don't worry, I can have you at one time. I told my second uncle that I tried my best to arrange a workshop for you and me."

Her second uncle is from the Personnel Department of the Food Factory.

Lin Yuzhen said with a smile, "That's great!"

In the workshop of the food factory, there is no wind or rain, and the work is also light. Zhao Linfang told her before that their workshop is responsible for packaging. In fact, just put the finished cans into the bottle, and then seal them with a sealing machine.

Their factory has good efficiency, with three shifts, and temporary workers can have 25 yuan a month.

Zhao Linfang raised the vinegar bottle in her hand and said, "Yu Zhen, go to the grocery store with me."

Two young girls chatted as they walked and walked out of the alley. Zhao Linfang suddenly said, "Yu Zhen, guess what kind of object was arranged for him by Zheng Wenqiang's family?"

"What's it like?"

Zhao Linfang's tone was very disdainful, "It is the daughter of the director of the machinery factory. It is said that the woman promised the Zheng family that as long as she was engaged, she would arrange him to work in the labor union of the machinery factory."

Now the trade union in the factory has also undertaken more than half of the work of the Propaganda Department, and will also organize some literary and artistic performances. Zheng Wenqiang can sing and draw, which is indeed quite appropriate.

Zhao Linfang raised her chin and continued, "I broke up with me just for such a job. It can be seen that he is not sincere to me. Since he is not sincere, what should I be sad!"

In his expression, there is a little pride that is called an ice beauty on the farm.

Lin Yuzhen said, "That's right, what's so sad? Look, we are young, beautiful, smart, and can support ourselves. No one has to rely on it. Such a good day is stupid to be unpleasant."

Zhao Linfang was amused by her and said, "Yu Zhen, I didn't find it. You are very good at bragging."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Did I praise myself? Didn't I still bring you?"

Xu Junsheng has been very busy recently. He is busy at work and busy after work. He has been thinking about how to clean up the west box where he lives.

The Xu family has three rooms in each room, the box of the second courtyard and the west box of Lin Yuzhen's courtyard are not the same at all. The box here is actually almost the same as the main room of the ordinary family. There are three spacious rooms, and the two are enough to live in.

According to the old rules, the east box room is for the boss Xu Junchang, but one of them works in the army and the other works in the military district hospital. It's too far to live here to and from work, which is very inconvenient. Except for staying at home for two or three days when they were newly married, they were all on the side of the military district compound, and they have never lived there once.

The east and west boxes are in the same pattern. The outermost one is independent, which can be used as a study or tea room. Of course, the living room is also acceptable. The middle one is a hall, which is connected with the one closest to the inside. In fact, it is a suite.

Now, the outermost one of the east box is occupied by Xu Junhong. The suite inside is Xu Junchang and Miao Lingling who have lived for a few days. The decoration inside is still as it is still as it is, and usually empty.

Xu Junsheng is a bachelor who occupies three western rooms.

But in fact, he can't live at all. He is dissatisfied with both suites. He doesn't like reading at ordinary times, and he also goes to his grandfather or father to rub tea. Therefore, the one outside is actually absent all year round.

Wang, the nanny at home, likes to dry all kinds of dried vegetables, especially dried radish, which is usually dried in the yard. Sometimes the weather is bad and needs to be put in. It can't be put in the kitchen, so she can be put in this room.

Xu Junsheng didn't enter the room for a long time. His nose was very sharp. As soon as he pushed the door in, he smelled a suspected dry radish. He frowned and opened the front and rear windows.

After looking back and forth in three rooms for a long time, he made a very important decision.

That is to open the house outside and the small hall in the middle, so that you can put down a complete set of the most popular combination furniture.

Set up a sofa in the middle, buy another TV, and watch TV with Yu Zhen after work. That little day must be very beautiful!

The next day, he told Lin Yuzhen about this idea.

"The two rooms are quite large. Looking at the style, you can put more things. Do you think it's okay?"

Lin Yuzhen hesitated for a moment and said, "I don't think it's good."

Nowadays, the fashionable combination furniture will indeed be popular for a long time, but these furniture is quite tall and bulky, and she doesn't like it.

Xu Junsheng was stunned and asked, "Why?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Your main living room is so big that even if the two rooms are opened, it is still much smaller. It's better not to open it up. The one outside is used as a study."

In her last life, she especially wanted to have her own study and read books quietly. This wish was very simple, but she kept waiting until the children were quite old.

Xu Junsheng felt that Lin Yuzhen loved to study very much, and it was not bad to have a study. "It's okay, but in that case, the middle hall is too small to put a complete set of combined furniture."

Lin Yuzhen is actually very familiar with those three houses. After all, she has lived for many years in her last life, but she only went to the Xu family twice in this life, and she hasn't had a chance to go in.

She said, "Junsheng, we have to take a good plan. Why don't I go and have a look?"

Xu Junsheng couldn't wait, "Okay, why don't we go now?"

At this moment, he took Lin Yuzhen by bicycle and was preparing to go to Wangfujing.

I don't know if I don't get married. It turns out that you have to buy so many things when you get married, from furniture and bedding to towel washbasin, so you have to buy new ones.

However, he consulted his married friends, and there was no need to buy some things, such as pillow towels, warm bottles, teapots and spittoons. Usually, someone will send this as a congratulatory gift.

His mother gave him Zhang Luo on the pretext that he was busy. His father would not Zhang Luo, so he could only Zhang Luo by himself.

Zhang Luo also has advantages. He buys everything he chooses and doesn't like to waste money.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Okay."

At this time, Tian Xianglan and Xu Guanghan are off work and are both at home. However, Mr. Xu went to visit his old comrade-in-arms' house and is not here.

Now Xu Junsheng and Lin Yuzhen are engaged, and even the happy day has been set. The little daughter-in-law of the Xu family can no longer be anyone else, but Lin Yuzhen.

But Tian Xianglan's attitude is still not enthusiastic, cold or hot. "Xiao Lin has just got off work. Are you busy with sanitation?"

The notice of the temporary worker on the other side of the food factory has not yet been issued. Zhao Linfang said that it was because the deputy factory director in charge of this area was on a business trip to recruit temporary workers. Although her second uncle can make the decision, he must have the signature of the factory director to give the notice.

The deputy factory director went to other provinces to inspect the market, and it is estimated that it will take another four or five days to come back.

Lin Yuzhen was afraid that there would be variables in this matter, so she didn't tell Xu Junsheng yet.

"It's okay. I'm not too busy."

These days, Tian Xianglan is angry and doesn't like her, but after all, she has to marry someone else. There is nothing wrong with her mother, and she also loves face very much.

If she is really married, it would be too shameful to introduce her little daughter-in-law to the street sweeper.

Therefore, she was reluctant to help Lin Yuzhen get in a job. In their Bureau of Industry and Commerce, the section she was in charge of herself, just about to recruit two officers.

The officer just speaks well, but in fact, it's an office handy.

Xu Junsheng didn't keep saying, can Lin Yuzhen write and calculate it? This job should be completely capable.

At that time, if she doesn't give Lin Yuzhen a thin circle of her legs, she will lose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 94.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
72.9K 804 15
One-sentence introduction: The triplets beautiful mother's baby raising handbook. (Sea island, army, triplets, mother, raising a baby, starting a bus...
9.6K 73 9
The Queen is Perfect (皇后完美无缺) Author: Jiu Lan Chu Yin came from a famous family, with both talent and beauty. She was named Crown Princess at the age...
25K 164 16
After early death, Bai Luzhu became even more depressed after finding out that she was the control group of the cousin of Tianwen's heroine. At first...