The High Marriage of the 80s

By CNovel_Reader

The high marriage of the 80s (八零之高嫁) Author: A knife on the snow Introduction: Everyone said that Lin Yuzhen'... More

Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-113

Chapter 1-5

5.6K 30 3
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 1 Return to the City
August 1978.

It's a hot summer, and it's so hot that people can't breathe.

The carriage from Gagdachi to Beijing is even hotter and stuffy.

It is also particularly crowded. There are people and all kinds of luggage rolls everywhere. Even the aisle and toilet doors are full. The windows on both sides have been opened for a long time, but there is still a clear smell of sweat.

Fortunately, after a long journey of two days and two nights, the train finally slowly entered the station.

"Hello, passengers, Beijing Station, the terminal of this train, is coming soon..."

The sound of the conductor came from the radio horn, and many people in the carriage couldn't help cheering. They were all worn and looked a little vicissitudes of life, but the laughter sounded very young and cheerful.

They were educated young people who went to the countryside to Daxing'anling Farm in Heilongjiang seven years ago. They were only 15 or 16 years old when they left, and they were more than 20s when they came back.

Sitting by the window sat a pair of very eye-catching young men and women, who were also worn out, but the young men were very handsome and the young women were also very beautiful.

The young man's name is Xu Junsheng, and the young woman's name is Lin Yuzhen.

Xu Junsheng handed the peeled peanut kernels to Lin Yuzhen and said happily, "Zhenzhen, we'll be home soon!"

Lin Yuzhen was really hungry. She took a few bites and ate it coldly.

Seeing that she didn't have a smiling face, Xu Junsheng thought she was uncomfortable. He stretched out his hand to touch her forehead and was beaten by the other party.

"I don't have a fever and I'm not sick."

Xu Junsheng's face showed an enlightened expression, "Are you tired?" It will take a while to get into the station. Close your eyes and rest for a while.

Lin Yuzhen twisted her lower body slightly and tried to get as close to the window so that she could breathe the hot fresh air outside.

She closed her eyes and leaned against the back of the seat.

Xu Junsheng quietly pulled her and wanted her to lean on his shoulder. The two of them had been on the farm for several years. Although they didn't get a certificate, what he should do was not left behind, and they were not ashamed to hug in public.

Lin Yuzhen pushed him disgusted, "Don't you think it's hot?"

Xu Junsheng smiled, turned his head and talked about the mountain with the people next door.

After a while, the train finally stopped, and everyone in the carriage was in a hurry to walk out. Either you stepped on my foot or I stepped on your luggage roll, which was simply unproportant.

Xu Junsheng is a handsome person. He doesn't want all the household belongings bought on the farm. There is only one canvas bag. Lin Yuzhen doesn't have too many, one bag and two small bags.

He patted Lin Yuzhen on the shoulder and said, "Let's get out of the car for the end."

Everyone walked so fast, as if in an instant, the carriage was clean. Lin Yuzhen was about to pick up her big bag. Xu Junsheng grabbed it and said, "I'll pick it up and get it!"

Out of the railway station, on the street of people coming and going, the two of them came in large and small bags. At first glance, they came from other places. When he realized that they couldn't help looking at strangers, Xu Junsheng couldn't help cursing.

His grandmother, a native of Beijing, is not a blind stream from other places.

He didn't sleep well or eat well on the train. Xu Junsheng left his money and food tickets to his classmates who were still on the farm. The food on the train was not good and was particularly expensive. Lin Yuzhen was reluctant to buy it. The two of them ate plain boiled water for two days and black steamed buns. The steamed buns were not fresh until the end.

Xu Junsheng saw a state-owned restaurant in front of him and was about to propose to go in for a good meal. He thought that he didn't have a penny or a grain ticket on him, so he could only swallow the words.

Walking to the nearby bus stop, Lin Yuzhen said, "Xu Junsheng, give me your luggage!"

Xu Junsheng stared at her and said reluctantly, "Why don't I send you back?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "No, I'll do it myself!" With that, he stepped forward and grabbed his luggage.

It happened that a tram came. Lin Yuzhen squeezed up and sat in a window seat.

Xu Junsheng stood still and waved to her and shouted, "Yu Zhen, I'll come to you in a few days!"

There is an old saying in 49 cities, "East rich in the west, rich in the south, poor in the north and cheap in the north". This southern city lives in some poor people, and Lin Yuzhen's family lives in Nancheng.

She got off the overpass, walked more than one more station, and finally arrived home.

A large area of the neighborhood is a residential area, and the terrain is a little low. It's usually okay. On a rainy day, the whole yard is full of water.

Summer is okay. The sun is so big that it will be dried quickly. The most annoying are spring, autumn and early winter.

Push away the squeaky wooden door. This is a typical Beijing miscellaneous courtyard. In the painted wooden door, the courtyard that originally entered was crowded with a lot of messy small houses.

A total of seven or eight families live.

She wiped her sweat and walked into the yard. An old lady was washing clothes by the pool and always looking at her. Lin Yuzhen smiled and said hello, "Grandma Liu, are you busy?"

The old lady rubbed her eyes and said excitedly, "Oh, I thought I was dazzled. Yu Zhen, it's really you. You're back. In these years, I've grown into a big girl!"

When Lin Yuzhen went to the countryside, she was only 15 years old. When she beat her child, her grandmother always deducted her food. After her father married her stepmother, her stepmother was a powerful person. She didn't dare to eat at home, so she looked like a bean sprout, thin and small.

Daxing'anling Farm is located in the northernmost tip of China. The climate is very poor and the living environment is also bitter, but the farm is rich in products and there is no shortage of food and drink. White flour steamed buns are enough. Black-faced steamed buns and tacos are enough. Even if you open your belly, it is not too difficult to catch a pheasant and so on the mountain. .

With such food, she grew taller, jumped up for a half, and became more beautiful.

The Lin family occupied a west wing room, built a small room next to the outer wall. At this moment, they were locked. Lin Yuzhen put things at the door and asked, "Grandma Liu, where's my father?"

The old lady shook her hand and said, "I had dinner in the morning. I saw him go east out of the alley. Maybe he went to the park."

Lin Yuzhen's father, Lin Shaochun, is usually called Lin Erye. He is a serious son of a flagman, a red flag, and his ancestor has produced three grades.

Her grandfather is a capable person and very good at turning old objects. He can't earn old or young all year round. Second Master Lin is an old man. He has lived a particularly moist life since he was a child. When he grew up, he was even more idle and ate and drank nonsense. Unfortunately, the good days did not last long. Her grandfather later died of a critical illness, and Second Master Lin't live so much. It's time.

It was Master Lin's turn to be the master. In fact, he sat in the mountain and ate short, and all the old things he had saved were sold by him. Fortunately, he quickly married a marriage while he was still rich.

Lin Yuzhen's mother is a very good person to live. Unfortunately, she bleed heavily and hurt her vitality when she was born. She went there when she was three years old.

No one at home is holding it. Second Master Lin has no intention of using money. He suddenly became poor, and the family can't open the pot for three days.

Second Master Lin took Lin Yuzhen, who had just been walking, to her mother's house for dinner. When she went back, the old lady's face was so gloomy that she could dripping water. She became the flagman's grandmother for most of her life. Unexpectedly, when she was old, she not only couldn't enjoy happiness, but also had to worry about her children.

Later, there was nothing she could do. Lin Yuzhen's grandmother looked around with her old face and found the next job for Master Lin to look at the door in the textile factory.

Second Master Lin is an uncle, but not an janitor. At least he has worked for a few years and refused to do it again. He happened to have a heart attack, so he took the opportunity to retire. Now he can take 19.5 yuan a month.

The biggest gain of several years of class is that he met her stepmother Huang Cuifen.

Huang Cuifen turned out to be a temporary worker in a textile factory and a widow. It was not easy to pull a son and a daughter. She didn't even have a serious house, so she lived in a shack. The two looked right and gathered together.

Second Master Lin doesn't have to go to work. Because he likes to make friends, he works part-time to be a middleman. He can do everything and eat and drink, so he continues to be an uncle.

Walking birds and drinking tea in the park all day long, I live a very comfortable life.

Lin Yuzhen took out a small bag from the big canvas bag and went to the nearby Taoranting Park without saying a word in her hand.

Among a group of elderly people walking birds, Second Master Lin is young. He is only in his forties. He has never been wronged or worried for most of his life. He looks young. He is outstanding among a group of old men. He is as good-looking and well dressed as Zhou Zheng.

He also saw his own daughter, but he was not very excited. He carried the bird cage and said slowly, "Is Yu Zhen back?"

It seemed that her daughter just went to the big fence or Wangfujing for a walk.

Lin Yuzhen didn't talk much to him, "Give me the key!"

Second Master Lin took out a string of keys and handed them to her, "Yu Zhen, there are noodles and vegetables at home. You can get something to eat by yourself. Today, someone invited me to silver shredded noodles. It's all old friends. It's not easy to escape." Finally, he added, "I can't control my daughter."

He said beautifully, but his tone was not as guilty as a father at all.

Lin Yuzhen is a child who lost her own mother when she was three years old. She paid special attention to this in her last life. Now she completely wants to open it. She picked up the key and turned around and left.

Without her stepmother staring nearby, she opened the kitchen door and saw a handful of noodles in the cabinet. She cooked a large bowl of green vegetable noodles and touched two egg purs from the jar.

After eating a large bowl of noodles, she sweated. She brushed the pot and bowl, found her clean clothes from the big bag, and carried a small plastic basket to the bathhouse.

A bath ticket costs three cents. In the past, she was reluctant to boil water and wash it by herself, but both rooms were narrow and shallow. She had to be careful not to splash out the water in the bathtub. She had to beware of anyone peeked and had to cover the windows tightly.

That's not a good way to take a bath in the bathhouse.

Lin Yuzhen came home again with half-dry hair, cleaned up the small bed in the outer room, fell asleep.

There is only one house in the Lin family, which is divided into two small rooms. One of them is occupied by Master Lin and his family. In addition to dining tables and chairs outside, there is also a small bed against the wall.

Later, she was woken up by the voices of Lin Yuzhu and Lin Yuqiang.

Lin Yuzhu, even if her name is like her own sister, in fact, it has nothing to do with it. Lin Yuzhu's original name was Sun Yuhong. She was the daughter of her stepmother Huang Cuifen and her ex-husband. Later, the name was changed by Second Master Lin.

Lin Yuqiang is the youngest son of Huang Cuifen and Lin Erye after marriage.

When Lin Yuzhen went to the countryside, Lin Yuqiang was only five years old, and now he is twelve years old. He is quite tall and fat. At first glance, he is a greedy child.

The biscuit sent by Lin Yuzhu's unit was robbed by his brother. He was unhappy. She glanced at Lin Yuzhen and said nothing.

Lin Yuqiang shouted the eldest sister, but the second sentence was, "Have you brought pecans back?"

When Lin Yuzhen went to the countryside, she never sent anything from her family, but she sent mushrooms and pecans to Beijing several times in the northeast.

The pecan skin is thick, but Master Lin is very good at it. He smashed it with a small hammer, peeled the kernels, marinated it with honey, and finally roasted it on low heat.

It tastes fragrant, sweet and crispy.

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and said, "No."

It's not that she doesn't want to take it. It's only August, and the pecans are not ripe yet.

Lin Yuqiang was a little disappointed and disbeliefed. He ate the biscuits in his hand in two. Taking advantage of the eldest sister's effort to pour water, he squatted down flexibly and quickly opened his sister's luggage.

Lin Yuzhen stepped forward to stop him with a water glass, "Why do you turn things around?"

Lin Yuqiang turned his eyes in a blink of an eye, "You must have hidden delicious food here. I'll turn it over!"

Lin Yuzhen sneered, "What if not?"

Lin Yuqiang pouted and muttered, "No, no!"

Lin Yuzhu came up with ideas around, "Yuqiang, if you don't turn it over, you have to let the eldest sister scratch you!"

Lin Yuqiang turned his head and said weakly, "What if I turn it out?"

Lin Yuzhen glanced at Lin Yuzhu and said, "You second sister gave you the idea. If you can't turn it over, just scratch her ear."

Regardless of whether the eldest sister or the second sister was beaten, Lin Yuqiang said happily, "Okay!"

Lin Yuzhu curled her lips and rolled her eyes.

Among the three luggage bags Lin Yuzhen brought, one was washed but full of patched bedding, one was also patched old clothes, and the other was covered with debris, with books, flashlights and a box of snowflake cream, but there was nothing to eat.

Lin Yuqiang was unwilling. He fell everything on the bed in anger, but there was still no shadow of walnuts.

The same was true in her last life. As soon as she got home, her good brother turned over her bag. Although she couldn't find anything to eat, he turned over the money and tickets she had in the book.

Educated youth who go to the countryside are paid to work on the farm, five yuan a month, and a small number of supply tickets.

Most educated youths don't have enough money to spend. They need to send money from their families to subsidize, but Lin Yuzhen is frugal and saves more than 100 yuan and a pile of national grain stamps.

The money and tickets were handed over by Lin Yuqiang to his stepmother.

Not only that, Huang Cuifen also complained the villain first and cried to Second Master Lin that her stepdaughter had hidden her private money, saying that she was either biological or unintentional.

Chapter 2

Lin Yuzhen put the finished water glass back on the table, with a sarcastic smile at the corners of her mouth.

"Yuqiang, you didn't turn it over, did you? You just agreed. Go and hit your second sister!"

Lin Yuzhu threatened her younger brother, "Yuqiang, you dare to hit me. Don't eat a bite of biscuit next month!"

Lin Yu said strongly, "How dare you!"

It was making a mess. Stepmother Huang Cuifenza's wet hands came in and said with a smile, "Yu Zhen woke up. Why didn't you take a telegram before you came back so that I could ask for leave to pick you up!"

She is the best at making face and all-to-faced in words.

Lin Yuzhen also smiled, "I'm such a big person. Why do I have you to pick it up? I remember that year I left, and you hurt your waist. Will you be fine now?"

Seven years ago, the policy required urban youth to go to the countryside, and a family could only keep one child.

Second Master Lin and Huang Cuifen remarried one and remarried one. They all had four children. Huang Cuifen brought one son and one daughter. The eldest son was quite old and had already worked in the printing factory, so it didn't count. The remaining three children, Lin Yuqiang, were too young, so they could only be selected from the 15-year-old Lin Yuzhen and the 14-year-old Lin Yuzhu.

In order not to let Master Lin embarrassed, Huang Cuifen took the initiative to let Lin Yuzhu go to the countryside. Who thought that something had happened a few days before he was about to leave?

Huang Cuifen took Lin Yuzhu to the big fence. Somehow, the mother and daughter were hit by a tricycle. Huang Cuifen was injured by her waist, Lin Yuzhu was injured by her arm, and the mother and daughter came home with injuries with their gray face. Before she spoke, Second Master Lin took the initiative to mention it and asked Lin Yuzhen to go to the countryside for her sister.

Lin Yuzhen went to the northeast of the motherland with a few classmates. Because she was in a hurry and unprepared, she didn't even have a thick cotton-padded coat.

Huang Cuifen was stunned and said, "It's been fine for a long time, Yu Zhen. You haven't been at home these years, and your mother doesn't know what taste. What do you want to eat at night? Egg noodles?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled. Since she was going to play the play of her mother, she accompanied her and said in a coquettish tone, "Mom! You don't know that in the past few years in Daxing'anling, I want to eat the dumplings you made, especially pure meat stuffed, one by bite, which is called fragrant!"

Huang Cuifen was just casual, but she didn't expect that her stepdaughter would really dare to say it.

Lin Yuqiang also followed the chaos and shouted, "I also want to eat dumplings and meat dumplings!"

Lin Yuzhu had been looking at her step-in-law for a long time. She had endured her anger and said, "What dumplings to eat? As soon as you don't have a grain book and no household registration, what do you choose? You didn't see that the noodle bags at home are empty. It's not until the end of the month. You have to save some food. Tell me to say that there is still some stick noodles at home, so you can steam a pot!"

Yu Zhen glanced at Lin Yuzhu. The little girl's film was also taller, but she didn't look as good as before. The longer she grew, the uglier she became. "Isn't our mother love for me and took the initiative to ask me? I have been dreaming of going home all these years and dreaming of meat dumplings made by my mother? Why can't I say it?"

Just then, Second Master Lin came in with a bird cage in one hand and a piece of meat in the other. He only heard his own daughter's words. He didn't hear what Lin Yuzhu said, so he smiled, "Some days I haven't eaten dumplings. I also want to eat this bite. This meat has been chopped. Let's make dumplings tonight!"

Lin Yuqiang saw his father rush over happily. Second Master Lin patted the young son on the head and took out the wrinkled sorghum sugar from his pocket.

This half-sized man got two sugars and hid happily to aside and ate it.

Huang Cuifen took over the piece of meat weighing more than a catty and couldn't close her mouth with a smile. "I just said that the second master hurts the most is Yu Zhen. Yuzhen wants to eat dumplings, so you bought meat!"

Second Master Lin returned to the bird cage and sat down with his back. Lin Yuzhen poured a bowl of high foam tea for him. After drinking it, he smiled and said, "This meat is really not bought. It's given by someone!"

Not only after all day long, Second Master Lin has a lot of friends, and there are all kinds of people with all kinds of status. Today, he went to eat silver noodles and met a fat man in his fifties, which is also fate. That person is also a flag bearer and a red flag. When you talk about it, he will be as intimate as his brother.

The fat man has no experience in raising birds. Both good red children are not energetic. However, he likes Lin Erye's birds. Lin Erye is poor, and the good birds can't afford to serve them for a long time. He raised two ordinary yellow finches. At the beginning, he spent 50 cents to buy a pair of bitches, but he has a good way to raise birds, but he raises smoothly and looks good. .

Second Master Lin gave him a yellow finch on the spot. This bird's skin was solid. No matter who raised it, he could raise it. He also took the initiative to help the fat man raise two red birds, and then give it to him after raising them.

The fat man thanked him very much. He took Lin Erye to the slaughterhouse where he worked. It happened that several pigs were sent from the purchase station. His apprentice was busy slaughtering. While people didn't pay attention, he cut off a piece of meat casually with a knife and gave it to Lin Erye Lin.

He also said that you are welcome to eat meat in the future. Just find him.

Huang Cuifen went to chop the meat, and Lin Yuzhu also followed the kitchen. Lin Yuzhen asked, "Dad, where did you know this ability friend?"

Second Master Lin smiled proudly, "What's not a coincidence? Do you still remember that Grandpa Zhao gave you a lot of sugar when he was a child. Recently, he was lucky and was invited back to work by the glass factory. I didn't tell you. Are you going to eat silver noodles at noon? This is his invitation. He invited three people. He originally invited three people, but he met you again halfway. He also took a person, and he followed him. The person he led was the friend I just met today. His surname is Deng. Just call him Uncle Deng in the future. Your uncle Deng's ancestor is also a red flag. Our ancestor is serious family!"

Lin Yuzhen happily asked about several old neighbors. The father and daughter chatted happily. The laughter spread to the kitchen outside. Huang Cuifen felt harsh, and Lin Yuzhu was even more unhappy. She held a kitchen knife in her hand.

She chopped cabbage fiercely. What I didn't know was that I thought she had a grudge against cabbage.

This west box is closely connected to the small room built outside, and it can be heard clearly.

Seeing that Second Master Lin frowned slightly, Lin Yuzhen said, "Dad, take a break. I'll go and get a hand!"

She came to the kitchen and saw Lin Yuzhu chopping around with a kitchen knife. She said in surprise, "Oh, Yuzhu, what are you doing? Look, it makes cabbage foam everywhere. After a while, our mother will suffer if she can't clean it up. Get up, I'll do it!"

Huang Cuifen just felt that the movement of chopping vegetables was too big, and her biological daughter winked. Unfortunately, Lin Yuzhu pretended not to see it. Now she fell down the donkey for her daughter.

"Yuzhu, you have been in the shift for a day, just let your sister do it!"

If Second Master Lin were not at home, Lin Yuzhu would have quarreled with her step-sister long ago, but now that Second Master Lin is at home, she can't quarrel. She put down the kitchen knife and turned her head away.

Huang Cuifen glanced at her stepdaughter and asked, "Yu Zhen, I heard that you group of educated youths have come back a lot. What should I do with this household registration and grain book?"

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "It's not simple. I'll go to the educated youth office tomorrow. As long as the file arrives, I can leave the account at home. If I have an account, will I have a grain book?"

Huang Cuifen nodded, "We were originally from Beijing. Our household registration and rations could have been solved, but what should I do at work? It's really difficult to find a job now. My mother's nephew was 18 years old last year. After waiting for more than half a year, the street office arranged a temporary worker!"

Lin Yuzhen smiled at her stepmother, "I won't worry about finding a job!"

In her last life, Huang Cuifen also said that she would help her work. Her shouting neighbors knew it, but in fact, there was no action at all.

She is just a female textile worker. She has been a temporary worker for many years before she became a regular worker. Her mother's family is from Changping countryside. What can I do to help find a job?

Just make a good job for nothing.

Huang Cuifen frowned. She had expected that it would be difficult to play with her stepdaughter when she grew up, but she didn't expect to stay in the northeast for seven years, and the change was so much.

Lin Yuzhen used to be a quail-like child, but she was grateful to anyone who was better to her.

I really have grown wings and hard. How choking I hear this!

However, she doesn't know anything like a younger generation. "Yu Zhen, it means that you have a good idea. Isn't you talking about a target on the farm? It's also from Beijing, right? When will you bring it home for your parents to see?"

Two years after Lin Yuzhen and Xu Junsheng were fine, Xu Junsheng proposed to marry her. Lin Yuzhen also agreed and wrote to tell her family.

It's still up to tell his father and stepmother about marriage.

But later, the two could not get married, because Xu Junsheng's family disagreed, saying that if he got married on the farm and had a child in the future, it would be equivalent to taking root in the local area. I'm afraid it will be difficult to go back to Beijing in the future.

Xu Junsheng and Lin Yuzhen were not married, and there were many farms like them. Not many were married. Many of them were mixed here. Since last year, some people have returned to the city one after another. One of the conditions is that those who are married are not considered and must be single to return to the city.

Both of them were glad that they were not married at the beginning.

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's not urgent. Let's wait until I find a job!"

At the other end of 49 cities, Dongcheng Jinshan Hutong.

His door was covered in a false way. Xu Junsheng walked to the backyard with his waist and gently, and suddenly made a voice, "Grandpa! I'm back!"

Mr. Xu was practicing in the room. The brush trembled, and there was a big ink idea on the good rice paper.

Isn't he his indisputable grandson who handed the brush to the guard and walked to the threshold?

Mr. Xu is in his sixties, but his waist is straight, his ears are not deaf, and his eyes are very keen. He looked at Xu Junsheng and felt that he was taller. Although he was thinner, he looked quite strong.

There is still a loss, but the delicate spirit on the body is gone.

It seems that I have not eaten for nothing in the past few years, and I am still a fundamental exerciser.

Mr. Xu smiled twice and said, "Junsheng, you look like you have made progress."

Xu Junsheng picked up the tea on the table and drank it. After drinking it, he saluted it and said, "Grandpa, it's all your education. I'm in the northeast of the motherland. I'm thinking about what you said before. You're right. I'll never be stubborn with you again!"

Although he knew that his little grandson was the most coaxing, Mr. Xu was still very happy.

Wang, the nanny in the front yard, heard the movement and quickly ran to ask, "Junsheng, you're back. In the morning, your mother was still talking about letting me ready at any time. I can't stand it. I'll come back one day. I'm hungry. What do you want to eat? I'll do it now!"

Xu Junsheng hasn't come back for seven years. There are too many things to eat, but he is hungry for a while. He said, "Simplicity, the next bowl of noodles will be done!"

After eating a large bowl of fried noodles with soy sauce and a plate of halogen meat made by the nanny Wang's mother, he went to bed. It was four o'clock in the afternoon when he woke up again. His father, his mother, and his sister Xu Junhong all came back early.

When Xu Junsheng left, Xu Junhong was only seven years old. Now she is fourteen years old. She is already a girl in Pavilion Yuli. She had a good relationship between Xiao and her second brother. Seeing the second brother's gray head choking his face, her skin was also tanned, so she suddenly jumped into the second brother's arms and cried, "Second brother, you are suffering outside!"

Xu Junsheng patted his sister on the shoulder and was about to comfort him. Xu Junhong had swished and quickly stepped back two steps. "Second brother, you stinky!"

Wang's mother quickly said, "I had already burned the bath water. Come and called him. Guess what's wrong. He fell asleep and slept soundly. I didn't call him!"

Chapter 3

Xu Junsheng's mother, Tian Xianglan, looked at her little son in pain and ordered, "Mom Wang, you don't have to worry about taking a shower. Make more dishes in the evening. Don't forget to make braised pork. Junsheng loves it!"

Wang's mother quickly said, "Okay, in addition to braised pork, I'll make another sweet and sour fish!"

It's not easy to eat fish and shrimp in Beijing in summer. Although the old man says that the level is high, generally only after autumn can the troops share fish and shrimp. This morning, when I went to the market, I happened to meet someone selling carp. It was fishing from Miyun Reservoir and jumping around.

Wang Ma hurriedly bought two.

Tian Xianglan personally got the bath water for her son and found a clean set of clothes.

Xu Junsheng took a shower, sat comfortably in the chair of the hall, with his feet upturned, and chatted with his elders while eating watermelon.

Mr. Xu is an old commander. He has long retired to the second line, but he is always absent all day long, especially concerned about national affairs.

At the beginning, 57 farms were established in various places to build frontiers, and the implementation was basically militarized management.

When he was young in his life, he expeditioned to the north and the Northern War. He went farthest to North Korea and participated in the liberation of Hainan, but his life was too peaceful in the future, so he seldom went out of Beijing. He talked to his grandson about the farm with interest.

Xu Junsheng said, "Grandpa, you don't know that when we went there in the first year, there was really nothing. There was not even a toilet. Our company had a Shanghai company. We paid special attention to going far away at night. As a result, we met a beast on the way back. I was so scared that we climbed on the tree and stayed all night, and people were about to freezed. Guess what he encountered?"

Xu Junhong was doing homework next to him and couldn't help interrupting, "What did you meet the second brother, the wolf?"

Xu Junsheng said, "There are really wolf in the mountains and forests. Our company commander has repeatedly stressed that a person can't go too far, but that person sees not a wolf, but a stupid spore!"

Mr. Xu and Xu Junsheng's father Xu Guanghan laughed.

Tian Xianglan doesn't like to listen to this. Her youngest son is finally back now. She is anxious to arrange work. Good work is well done, and it must be occupied in advance.

"Junsheng, have you ever thought about it? Where do you want to go to work? Mom has connected several units for you. Our Bureau of Industry and Commerce is short of people. Your father also has a job in college, and the Economic and Trade Bureau and the Bank are all cadres."

Mr. Xu stared at his daughter-in-law and asked, "Is the conditions of Junsheng enough?"

It's not that he doesn't care about his grandson, but that he is afraid that his grandson of Xu Jiashan went in through the back door.

Xu Junsheng is watching him grow up. Although this child is a little asshole, he is very smart and lively. Even if he starts as a worker, he can definitely become a cadre.

At that time, he was just a big soldier.

Tian Xianglan replied, "Of course, it's enough. Junsheng graduated from high school before going to the countryside. The condition for these units to recruit jobs is to graduate from high school!"

Mr. Xu nodged slightly and picked up the teacup on the table and took a bite.

Xu Junsheng said, "Mom, I'm just going home. Can you let me take a break?"

At Daxing'anling Farm, he is very busy all year round. He is a lumberjack. He is quite tired of this job. He used to be a young master. He has never done this work at all before. At first, the tiger's mouth cracked, and several times he almost let the tree was smashed down.

Now I'm back, and my bones are lazy again.

In the next few days, he lived a beautiful life. He didn't get up until 90 o'clock every day. When he was full, he teased the cats and dogs at home and played chess with the old man.

He is a stinky chess basket, and he was so angry that he was so angry when he came back.

In addition, there are quite a lot of people coming to him. He hasn't come back for many years. This time, the whole alley knows it, and the neighboring alley also knows it. There are many of his original classmates and friends. There are a wave of people coming in the morning and one wave in the afternoon.

No matter who comes, he talks to others happily and asks about Beijing in the past two years.

After playing for five or six days, Tian Xianglan was anxious. Several friends urged her, saying that if Xu Junsheng did not report, people would not reserve the position.

The unit she is affiliated with is a good one. Others may not be able to get in if they squeeze their heads.

When she came home this evening, she asked, "Junsheng, have you decided which unit do you want to go to work?"

Xu Junsheng said, "Mom, I'm going to the Economic and Trade Bureau."

Tian Xianglan listened but hesitated, "The Economic and Trade Bureau is not bad, but it is still not as good as the treatment given to you by our Bureau of Industry and Commerce. Besides, at least Mom is also a director..."

Before she finished speaking, she was interrupted by Xu Junsheng, "Mom, if I really go to the Bureau of Industry and Commerce, it's okay if there is no interest in the future, but if there is anything promising, others can't say that I rely on you?"

Mr. Xu agrees very much, "Junsheng is right. Work under your hands. If something goes wrong, you have to take it on your pocket, and you can't show him if you have achieved results!"

Xu Guanghan, Xu Junsheng's father, also said, "The Economic and Trade Bureau is quite good."

Tian Xianglan was doing things very fast. She immediately called her old classmates of the Economic and Trade Bureau. She put down the phone and smiled, "Junsheng, just go to report tomorrow!"

The next day, Xu Jun got up early in the morning, put on a short-sleeved white shirt, and happily rode a bicycle to work at the Economic and Trade Bureau.

The more her son looked at it, the more he liked it. Tian Xianglan stared at her son's figure out of the alley. She turned her head and smiled and said to her husband, "Guanghan, look at Junsheng is so energetic. Isn't you seeing you so handsome young man?"

Both of them are good-looking people. Xu Jun grows up like Xu Guanghan. The father and son are simply like a model. She seems to praise her son, but in fact, she also praises her husband.

Xu Guanghan smiled very happily, "Xianglan, let's go to work too!"

Lin Yuzhen's days are far away these days

It's better than Xu Junsheng.

The next day after she came back, she went to the Educated Youth Office. She found her file and left the household registration. The grain book was also distributed, but the work was gone. Director Du, who was in charge of this matter, said that there were more than 1,000 people in front of her, so that she would not wait and find a way by herself first.

When she got home, she handed this to her father. Second Master Lin had a lot of friends, but ordinary friends were limited to eating a meal and walking a bird. He could give him a catty of meat for nothing. Even if it was up to the best, it was not good at all. There were still a few years of old friendships, but they were just like him. They were easy all day long. It's not a decent social relationship, and it won't work hard.

Second Master Lin looked at Damen's job in those years, but it was still given to Zhang Luo by Mrs. Lin. He said in a embarrassed way, "Yu Zhen, our family is not capable now. Your uncle has not believed it abroad for many years. Your aunts have lived a bad life. I guess we can't find any way."

After a pause, he continued to say,

"Would you like to go to the Qin family alley? Maybe you can come up with something wrong?"

Lin Yuzhen's grandma and grandpa's house live in the Qin family Hutong. Now the old couple are no longer there. The old house is occupied by her uncle and second uncle.

Don't look far away, you haven't moved for many years.

Lin Yuzhen said unhappy, "Dad, didn't you let me go to grandma's house and scolded my uncle. I won't go!"

Second Master Lin smiled and explained, "I heard that your uncle and second uncle have returned to school again. Maybe you can find some tie?"

Her foreign family is full of cultural people. Her grandfather was a high school teacher before his death. Her eldest uncle and second uncle also graduated from the teacher's junior college. After graduation, she was also high school teachers, but her uncle was straightforward. She once said something inappropriate twice and was pulled by others. □□ Several times, her job was naturally gone.

Her second uncle followed the melons and lost her job.

At that time, Lin Yuzhen had not gone to the countryside yet. His uncle's grain was robbed. It had been broken for several days and forced her head to borrow some food. As a result, Second Master Lin not only did not borrow it, but scolded him.

Lin Yuzhen secretly took a bowl of stick noodles to send it over. She was found by her stepmother and scolded.

Since then, the two families have been cut off.

Now she has gone coldly. When she goes there, she will ask others to help find a job. It's not suitable.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Dad, what do you think? My uncle and second uncle just resumed work. What does it have to do? Don't embarrass others."

Second Master Lin felt that his daughter was right. His two uncles were very rigid and could not do anything at all.

If he were a middle school teacher, he might have been the vice principal at that time at that time. At least he could be the senior director. His two uncles were fine and didn't catch anything.

Lin Yuzhen said again, "Dad, don't worry about my work, and don't worry about my finding someone else."

Second Master Lin wanted to ask for a long time, and he also discussed it privately with Huang Cuifen. He took a serious look at the face of his daughter and asked in a low voice, "Yu Zhen, your object Huang who has been with you been with for several years?"

Two years ago, Lin Yuzhen wrote to get married. He specially asked someone to inquire about the object Yuzhen found. The family was in good condition. Her parents were both senior cadres, and his grandfather was still a commander.

Such a background, if the two are still passionate about each other, isn't it a piece of cake to find a job?

Why is this difficult now?

Lin Yuzhen ignored him and turned around to the small room outside.

This house is built with messy materials. It is cold in winter and hot in summer. In addition to assuming the function of the kitchen, there is also a single bed and a table on the wall inside. Lin Yuzhu lives here.

The bed she slept since she was a child in the west box is now Lin Yuqiang's. There is nothing she can do. She can only live in a kitchenette.

No matter how slim the two big girls are, it's so crowded to sleep in a single bed. She can't stretch out her legs when they sleep at night for fear of falling down. At this time, while Lin Yuzhu is away, she just took a comfortable nap.

In the afternoon, Lin Yuzhen went to her classmate. Her classmate's name was Zhao Linhua, and she also went to Daxing'anling like her. However, the first batch came back in September last year.

Zhao Linhua has been working in the food factory for half a year. This spring, he also sent a package to Lin Yuzhen to the farm, which was full of delicious canned meat.

It's good for two of them to play children. They have been deskmates since primary school, and the relationship is great.

"Yu Zhen! You finally came back!"

Zhao Linhua patted her on the shoulder happily, pulled her down, ran to the kitchen and soon came out again, holding cans and biscuit peanuts in his hand.

Zhao Linhua opened the can very skillfully and handed her a spoon.

The two of them chatted while eating.

"Yu Zhen, have you come your file?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Come over, the household registration has been lost, and the grain book has been distributed, but the work has not been completed. The people of the educated youth office said that there are more than 1,000 people waiting in front of them."

Zhao Linhua said, "Isn't it? Nowadays, more and more educated youths returning to the city all over the world. Fortunately, I came back early. I will go to work tomorrow and go to the factory office to help you ask. Let's see if there are any temporary workers in the packaging."

Lin Yuzhen came here for this matter. She smiled and said, "Lin Hua, whether this matter it works or not, I thank you."

Zhao Linhua hammered her shoulder and said, "Who are we with? Why are you polite with me?"

However, eggs can't be put in a basket, and she can't just count on her classmates.

The next day, Lin Yuzhen and her family went out and changed a suit of clothes and went out. She first found someone to exchange the grain ticket for a wine ticket and snack ticket. She went to the grocery store to buy two bottles of Beijing Daqu and two packs of peach cakes, and carefully carried them in her net pocket.

I inquired all the way to Director Du's home of the Educated Youth Office.

Chapter 4

This is Sunday. Director Du got up late and was sitting on Maza and drinking stick noodle porridge with pickles.

He used to be a cadre of the street office, because the Educated Youth Office has been too busy recently and has been seconded.

This Educated Youth Office was originally a Qingshui Yamen. There were quite a lot of things to do. Director Du had done enough, but recently the situation has been different. Because there were many educated youths coming back, the government asked all units to provide some job opportunities.

There are more people coming to him.

Director Du took the initiative to say, "You came here to implement the work. Do you have any requirements?"

He is quite fair. Before receiving things, he must first ask, because only a few of the jobs provided by various units are relatively decent, most of them are not good, and they are all temporary workers.

Many educated youths don't like it. They come with things and ask to go to relatively good units, but there are few people in good units, and they will soon be filled up. He can't help with such a favor.

In this case, he will not accept other people's things.

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Director Du, labor is no different from the level. Any job serves the people. As long as you can pay wages, I won't choose it!"

Director Du looked at two bottles of wine and two boxes of snacks and felt that these things were their own. He said happily, "That's not easy for you educated youths to go to the countryside. Let me pay attention to it for you. You go to the educated youth office every three or five times to ask questions. If you have a job, I will arrange you immediately!"

You don't have to think about better units, but some small factories run by the street, or units that some people don't want to go, and those temporary workers with bad jobs, should be completely no problem.

She was anxious and asked every other day. Originally, there was no hope. Unexpectedly, Director Du said with a smile, "It's your luck. The District Sanitation Bureau just came to the employment notice. Can you sweep the street?"

Lin Yuzhen's eyes lit up, "Okay."

After thanking Director Du, she ran home, brought all her documents, and the award certificate sent to her by the farm. She went to the district sanitation like a gust of wind.

The comrade in charge of personnel in the district sanitation was very satisfied with her resume, "Comrade Kobayashi, you can come to work tomorrow."

Lin Yuzhen asked with a smile, "Leader, can you arrange a dormitory?"

The section chief said in a embarrassed way, "I'm afraid that's not okay. The single dormitory is full now."

In fact, there are still vacant seats, but they are all reserved for regular workers, and temporary workers cannot enjoy this benefit.

Even so, Lin Yuzhen was still very happy. When she left the district sanitation, she went to the non-staple food store to buy a box of snacks, found a big tree, and sat in the shade and ate half a box in one go.

Back to the courtyard, all the big guys went to work. The courtyard was quiet. Mrs. Liu was drying the radish. Seeing that she was happy, she asked, "Yu Zhen, what's the good thing are you?"

Lin Yuzhen handed her a piece of bean paste cake and said, "Grandma Liu, I've found a job!"

The salary of temporary workers in district sanitation is not too good, but there are also 18 yuan a month, and some supply tickets will be issued, which is much better than on the farm.

Xu Junsheng went well on his first day at work. The leader and colleagues had a good attitude towards him. He was also very polite. He sent a circle of cigarettes to his male colleagues and a pack of milk candy to his female colleagues.

After five o'clock in the afternoon, he happily rode his bicycle home. Suddenly, it was remembered that it had been seven or eight days since the city was full. He didn't go to Lin Yuzhen, and he didn't know how she was doing now. Why don't you go and have a look.

He found such a good job and made her happy by the way.

In fact, Xu Junsheng often thinks of Lin Yuzhen. For example, Wang's mother made his favorite braised pork. He just wanted Yu Zhen to eat it together. For example, he played chess with the old man, couldn't play the old man, and was scolded back, but Yu Zhen played chess very well. I'm afraid the old man was not an opponent.

Especially at night, the room at home is much more comfortable than the farm, and he is still not used to sleeping alone.

However, there are too many people coming to him. The house is so lively that there will always be such things. I think about it for a while, and I forget it when I'm busy.

It can't be delayed any longer. He can't wait to see Lin Yuzhen immediately.

Xu Junsheng turned around the front of the car, bought two packs of snacks and two bottles of canned food at the side of the roadside to hang on the handlebar, and went in the direction of Nancheng.

Both of them have been fine for several years. They have talked about marriage before, but they are all on the farm. This is the first time he has gone to his future father-in-law's house.

Thinking of this, he is a little excited and nervous.

After getting off the overpass, he asked someone, "Master, how can I get to Liuzhi Hutong?"

He told him that after a while, when he arrived at the entrance of the Hutong, he saw several uncles playing chess and asked, "Master, I'd like to ask you about the individual. How many courtyard does Lin Yuzhen's family live in?"

It's a coincidence. Among the several uncles, there was Second Master Lin. He glanced at Xu Junsheng, raised his eyebrows and asked, "You are looking for our Yuzhen. Who are you?"

Lin Yuzhen looked seven points like her own mother and three times like Lin Erye. Xu Junsheng naturally guessed his identity and quickly said, "Hello, uncle, I'm Xu Junsheng, and Yu Zhen's object."

Second Master Lin knew that Xu Junsheng's family background was not ordinary, but he didn't expect that the young man was so energetic and polite. He looked very particular about his dress. It was really good.

If this man is his uncle, he will have a big face.

Second Master Lin smiled happily, "It's Xiao Xu. I heard from Yu Zhen that you don't live in Dongcheng? This far-distance special came here. Let's go and go with my house!"

At this time, Lin Yu Jane has got off work. Their district sanitation works at six o'clock in the morning, but she gets off work at two o'clock in the afternoon. She is tired of reading and reading. She is washing clothes in the hospital this time.

Looking up, his father actually led Xu Junsheng in.

She was a little surprised and asked, "Why are you here?"

Xu Junsheng didn't see her for a week. He felt that her beautiful little face was so painful at this time. He smiled and said, "Why can't I come? Don't you welcome me?"

Lin Yuzhen raised the corners of her mouth and dried the washed clothes.

Second Master Lin led his future son-in-law into the room and let Xu Junsheng sit in the chair. Huang Cuifen was kneading his noodles in the kitchen. Hearing that the object of his stepdaughter was coming, he quickly washed his hands and ran to the west box to pour tea for the guests.

He also said with a smile, "I just heard Yuzhen talk about you. This is the first time I have seen a real person. My Yuzhen is good-looking. I really didn't expect that the object I'm looking for is also a talent. Ouch, you two can't envy many people when you two go out like this?"

Xu Junsheng's heart bloomed and said, "Mother, you're so right. On the farm, many people envy me!"

Lin Yuzhen wiped her hands into the room. Hearing this conversation, she couldn't help but secretly rolled her eyes.

In this world, it is really either the east wind blows the west wind, or the west wind blows the east wind.

In her last life, she came back from Daxing'anling. The money and tickets she saved were taken away by her stepmother. She didn't have any money on her body. It was impossible to carry something to find the director of the educated youth office. Her face was also a little tender, and she didn't go to her classmates for help. She was always white-eyed at home by her step-sister.

Probably Second Master Lin also felt that his own daughter was having a casual meal, so he asked her to find a way to find Xu Junsheng quickly.

Calculate the time. In her last life, she went to Jinshan Hutong this morning.

At that time, she didn't know that Xu Junsheng had gone to work. She waited at the alley for a long time, but happened to meet Xu Junsheng's mother.

Originally, Tian Xianglan was very polite to her, but as soon as she heard that she was Xu Junsheng's object, she immediately changed her face. She said it very unpleasantly with a gun and stick, and didn't even let her enter the door.

When she got home, she couldn't help talking to her father. Her father told her stepmother again. Unexpectedly, Huang Cuifen listened to it, but asked her to continue the next day.

He also said that Xu Junsheng's mother's attitude is not important, but the key is Xu Junsheng's attitude.

Lin Yuzhen really went again the next day.

This time, when Xu Junsheng was born, Xu Junsheng was very happy and said that he was going to find her. He happily introduced her to her family and left her for lunch.

Tian Xianglan's attitude is also much better.

Later, Xu Junsheng helped her find a job in the Water Conservancy Bureau. The two of them pressed the street to watch a movie. Like on the farm, it was as good as a person. Later, Second Master Lin and Huang Cuifen urged her to get married. Xu Junsheng was naturally happy, but Tian Xianglan said that Xu Junsheng's grandmother passed away and would be delayed for a year or two.

Second Master Lin was afraid that the marriage would be yellow, but he did not dare to go to his in-law and say that when he saw Tianer's urging daughter, Huang Cuifen also said that she slept in bed alone. It was too embarrassing not to get married. If not, no one would have wanted her, and it would be just like her nephew.

Xu Junsheng was also anxious to steal the household registration book and register with her, but the household registration book at home was hidden by Tian Xianglan and looked through the front yard and backyard and couldn't find it.

There is nothing she can do. Lin Yuzhen can't count on anyone. She can only bow her head to please her future mother-in-law.

Since then, she has gone to Jinshan Hutong. She doesn't treat herself as a guest, but rushes to work, washes clothes, cooks, cleans the table, and practices and chats with the old man.

Tian Xianglan usually doesn't pay much attention to her, but sometimes she will ask her to help. For example, if the tape recorder at home is broken, she will be repaired, or she needs a dance partner to practice.

After two or three months in a low voice, my mother-in-law finally nodded.

Although she and Xu Junsheng got married smoothly, the way she got along with her mother-in-law's family set the tone and couldn't turn over for a lifetime.

After pouring tea, Huang Cuifen looked at Lin Yuzhen not looking happy. She shook her head in her heart. She didn't dare to care too cruelly if she was not her own child, but the child was really careless. I don't know how many pounds she weighed.

With her own conditions, she is more beautiful. It is a blessing in her last life to meet a good person like Xu Junsheng. If you don't live well, what's your face?

This good object, why didn't you let Yuzhu stand it? Yuzhu is shorter and ugly, but in addition, it's not bad, and now there is a formal job.

Huang Cuifen was so sad that she pulled a stepdaughter, "Yu Zhen, come and help me with your hand.

The narrow kitchen was very hot because it was ordered on the stove. Huang Cuifen put the kneaded steamed buns in the pot and said, "Yu Zhen, tell your mother the truth. Did you quarrel with Xiao Xu?"

Lin Yuzhen carefully chose dishes and didn't raise her head and said, "No!"

Huang Cuifen did not continue to ask, but whispered, "Yu Zhen, it's your mother to say something to you, but the eldest sister left early, so I can only tell you. This man has to coax him. The special condition is so good. You have to coax him even more. The man will eat this set!"

At first, she heard that Lin Yuzhen had found such a good object. She was very unhappy, but she also wanted to open it later. If her stepdaughter marries well, it means that her stepmother is good and beneficial to the whole family. Needless to say, Yuqiang is a brother, even Yuzhu can get stuck in the light.

It shouldn't be too much to let her help Yuzhu find a person with similar conditions, right?

Well, she would like this marriage to be done.

Chapter 5

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Mom, I'm afraid you're right. My grandmother once said that she looked up to marry a daughter and bowed her daughter-in-law. Xu Junsheng and I are not married yet, and we haven't even been engaged yet. Why should I coax him? Is he almost the same as coaxed me?"

When it comes to her mother-in-law, Huang Cuifen is particularly unhappy. At that time, she and Lin Erye were both widoweds and were both married, but the old lady of the Lin family looked down on her. She raised her nose and looked upright. She disliked that she was not blessed, and she was several years older than Lin's second uncle.

Now that she has been married for so many years, Mrs. Lin still doesn't want to see her. Last year, she married her ex-husband's eldest son and didn't get to the dormitory of the unit. The young couple had no place to live. She just said casually that the old lady had a room on her side, so it was better to borrow it temporarily. As a result, Second Master Lin went over and said that he was several brooms by the old lady.

He was all in his forties and was beaten. Second Master Lin was uncomfortable and came back to her and got angry.

Huang Cuifen curled her lips and said, "You also said that it's all old. Regardless of those false things, it's true to get married. This little family condition is so good, and he is so handsome. It's so eye-looking. You don't keep an eye on. Some big girls like it!"

Xu Junsheng is indeed very popular. Lin Yuzhen knew that many girls liked him when he was on the farm in the past. There was a girl named Shen Qing who wrote him a lot of love letters in a row, and waited at the intersection of his work many times.

To be honest, Shen Qing was also very beautiful, and he was very good at singing. She and Shen Qing, as well as Zhao Linfang, were called three golden flowers at that time.

At that time, Lin Yuzhen did not get along well with Xu Junsheng, but even so, Xu Junsheng did not promise Shen Qing, but turned to pursue her.

Lin Yuzhen is quite relieved at this point.

She put the pickled spinach in the basin, "Men and women are equal, and marriage is equal. Anyway, I won't be so in a hurry. Mom, you can talk to my father later. Don't be too enthusiastic. It's as if I can't get married!"

Staring at the back of her stepdaughter walking to the yard, Huang Cuifen was so angry that she almost didn't come up.

People all said that the mother was difficult to do, and it was really like this. Obviously, it was for her good, but she didn't listen. She was really kind to be a donkey liver and lungs!

Huang Cuifen sneered. The stepdaughter didn't listen to the advice now, and there will be times when she cried in the future.

It can be seen that Xu Junsheng is sincere, but the elders of the Xu family may not be. Otherwise, the Xu family will not agree with the two people before getting married.

It is said that it will affect the return to the city. That's all excuses. Xu's family are all big cadres. How can they get married and can't come back?

Needless to say, the designation is because I don't like Lin Yuzhen.

There are more than 20 people, and there are still no more.

Let her say that Xu Junsheng should be kept an eye on at this time and be engaged or married quickly. Anyway, she should determine his identity first.

Otherwise, the big girl now has a lot of beautiful things, and when she meets a good man, she is not vague at all, and she is very fast.

There is such a thing in their factory. There is a young man named Zhou Jia, who is from the technical department of the factory. He is very handsome, and his family conditions are very popular in the factory. At first, he liked a girl named Chen Li. Chen Li is in their workshop. She is good-looking and quick-working, and her personality is also very good. His parents are also The old workers in the textile factory were originally very optimistic about these two young people.

Zhou Jia sent Chen Li delicious food and picked her up and off the night shift.

They all thought they were about to be engaged. Unexpectedly, someone suddenly cut off. She was a young girl who had just entered the factory. She was also very beautiful and was not inferior to Chen Li at all. He took much more initiative than Chen Li. She not only took the initiative to go to Zhou Jia, but also sent love letters, gifts, and also took the initiative to go to see a movie.

Zhou Jia was indeed soon engaged, but not with Chen Li, but with the girl who took the initiative to chase him.

Huang Cuifen felt that her stepdaughter would not have to suffer the same losses as Chen Li.

But Chen Li was innocent and had never held hands with the young man. Lin Yuzhen was different. She rolled into a quilt with him.

If this is yellow, it will be embarrassed when it comes out.

I guess the young man will not want him if the conditions are slightly better.

Of course, if she really wants to do this, she, a stepmother, can't care about her stepdaughter. It happens that her nephew is also going to find a target.

Her nephew has not been thinking about Lin Yuzhen for a day or two.

It's okay for her to be her nephew and daughter-in-law. In the future, no matter what waves can be turned over.

And she found a daughter-in-law in Beijing for his brother and his sister-in-law. Presumably her brother and sister-in-law must also be grateful to her. In that case, her status in her mother's family will be different.

After calculating this, Huang Cuifen smiled again with the corners of her mouth.

Lin Yuzhen put the washed vegetables back into the kitchen and went to the west box. Second Master Lin was happy to see his future son-in-law, but he was afraid that people would look down on him and began to show off his ancestors again.

"Xiao Xu, you probably don't know that this is a red flag, but it is the head of the five flags. He puts on the emperor and sits in the dragon court for a while. Even if he doesn't take any position, he doesn't take any position. There are ten taels of silver a month. At that time, one or two silver is enough for the whole family to eat. How moist life!"

Xu Junsheng doesn't like to listen to this. He is not very motivated to study, but because there is a commander with the rank of lieutenant general at home and a professor in the history department of the university. He doesn't know much about modern and modern history of China, but he generally knows what is the red flag and white flag, and those children of the eight flags are mostly Eat and drink swimrs What's so casual, what's the pride of eating military rates in the air?

Besides, the Qing Dynasty was not liked by people. At the beginning, didn't it be a group of Manchu soldiers robbed the Central Plains? They also relied on a special opportunity. At that time, the Ming Dynasty was really chaotic. Not to mention this reason, the Manchu people established the Qing Dynasty, but they were afraid that the Han people would look down on it. On the one hand, they learned the culture of the Han people, and on the other hand, they had to fight. Suppress the Han people and divide the people into three, six and ninety-class people. This pair of logos are really shameless.

Second Master Lin was still very old with his flag-blower-blowing rules, so he couldn't listen to him. Nurhachi's group of children were originally nomadic and robbed everywhere on the grassland. There were no rules, but after staying in the Central Plains, they pretended to be the head.

Because there are no rules, we should pay more about rules, but you have to show what is missing.

Although Xu Junsheng felt that Second Master Lin's words were not going well, after all, he was his future father-in-law. He also held back and didn't say anything, either smiled or lowered his head to drink tea.

Oh, this ancestor is a family of Zhenghongqi, and he still drinks tea foam. He has to bring some good tea next time, otherwise he can't drink it at all.

Not only can't you drink tea, but the room is too hot, so narrow and ventilated, and Xu Junsheng didn't dare to move when sitting in the chair, because he found that one of the legs of the chair he sat seemed to be a little shorter and a little swaying.

As soon as she came in, he quickly looked at her with the eyes of asking for help.

Lin Yuzhen was happy and said with some disgust, "Why are you still sitting? You really plan to eat here. Let's go!"

Originally, Second Master Lin didn't plan to leave someone for dinner. His daughter said so, she was unwilling to say, "Yu Zhen, what are you talking about? You're catching up with the meal. How can you drive people out? Besides, Xiao Xu is not an outsider.

He took out his right hand into his pocket and took out two yuan of wrinkled money. "Yu Zhen, Dad is happy today. He has been reluctant to drink Xifeng wine that has been saved for several years. Today, I will drink two glasses with Xiao Xu. You can go to Tianqiao to buy some roast meat to drink wine!"

Xu Junsheng quickly took the opportunity to stand up, "Unther, I bought a movie ticket today and wanted to go to the cinema with Yu Zhen. It's too late. I will definitely treat you to dinner some other day. Let's go to the restaurant and have a drink happily."

Second Master Lin immediately shrank his hand and put the money back in his pocket. His monthly expenses were not small. The monthly expenses were less than the end of the month, and there were only two yuan left this month.

Xu Junsheng and Lin Yuzhen walked ahead, and Lin Erye and Huang Cuifen went all the way to the entrance of the Hutong.

Second Master Lin told, "Be careful on the road. It's not easy to walk on the overpass road."

Huang Cuifen said, "Xiao Xu, I'm not ready today. You come home another day. I'll make you meat dumplings for you. Yu Zhen and his father love it!"

Or just say what pot with what lid, the two of them are quite good at making it perfunctory.

There was no one at the end of the alley, so Lin Yuzhen didn't accompany them and said, "Okay, go back."

Around the street, Xu Junsheng pointed to the back seat of the car and his waist. Lin Yuzhen sat in the back seat of the car, but did not hug his waist.

Xu Junsheng felt a little sorry, but he also knew that Beijing was not Daxing'anling Farm. The girl's family had to be more reserved. Lin Yuzhen was right to do this.

Anyway, there was his beloved girl sitting in the back seat. He was still very happy, and his mouth was about to grin his ears. As he rode, he asked, "Yu Zhen, what do you want to eat? I'll take you to eat."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Go to the front door and have a look."

The overpass is not too far from the front door. There is a large fence at the front door. I heard from Zhao Linfang that it is very lively. Now there are many stalls, and there are also many people who sell food. Bean juice burns in the bean juice and burns, and there is everything.

Xu Junsheng rode fast and arrived soon. He couldn't see the food on the stall. He pointed to Quanjude's signboard and said, "Why don't we eat roast duck?"

Lin Yuzhen asked, "Did you bring any money?"

In the past, on the May 7th Farm, they could take turns to rest for two or three days every month. They often went out on the farm tractor while off duty, usually going to Gagdachi.

Gagdachi is the capital of Daxing'anling. The population is not large and a little deserted, but fortunately, there are restaurants with non-staple food stores and a supply and marketing agency. You can basically buy whatever you want.

Xu Junsheng's family often sends money to him. He has a lot of money. Because he is not short of money, he doesn't count it. He often lends money to others, and often forgets to bring money. Sometimes he buys things and asks Lin Yuzhen to pay the bill, so she has this question.

Xu Junsheng smiled and said very arrogantly, "Of course, you can rest assured to open your stomach and eat. I'll take care of it."

His parents were very pryingy. When they got home, they didn't give him money. He was still generous and gave him 100 yuan, which basically didn't cost much.

Quanjude at the big front door was overcrowded, and it was finally their turn after waiting for a long time.

Xu Junsheng asked for half a duck, two plates of cold dishes, and two bowls of duck bone soup. He bought soda for Lin Yuzhen, and he himself was a tie of raw beer.

"Yu Zhen, I haven't told you yet that I'm going to work in the Economic and Trade Bureau."

Lin Yuzhen nodded. Sure enough, this was exactly the same as in her previous life. However, Xu Junsheng did not work in the Economic and Trade Bureau for too long and resigned for more than a year.

She said lightly, "It's good."

Xu Junsheng has heard from Lin Erye that Lin Yuzhen also has a job now, but she is sweeping the street at the Sanitation Bureau. It's not good to listen to this job.

He frowned slightly and asked, "Yu Zhen, who helped you find the temporary worker in the district sanitation?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 661 18
Original title: 七零大杂院的娇软美人 Author: Qingting Zhiyin Jiang Rou has a delicate figure and beautiful appearance. There is an endless stream of men who wa...
25K 164 16
After early death, Bai Luzhu became even more depressed after finding out that she was the control group of the cousin of Tianwen's heroine. At first...
24.7K 197 76
Alternate Title:八零,软糯美人拿捏了狼系老公 Status:Completed Author:Yue Wan Genre:Romance Li Qiao, a soft and glutinous girl, dresses up as the little daughter-in...
11K 99 12
The young stepmother dressed as a literary boss Original title: 穿成年代文大佬的年轻后妈 Author: Qingzhixu Jiang Tinglan opened her eyes again and found that n...