Hold My Hand ✔

By Dharani17

RagSan Story! Serial Track! From the day Laksh Gets Married To Kavya! Started On: 01.01.2023 More

2. His Pain
3. City of Dreams
4. Stranger!
5. Irritated
6. Friends!
7. Green-Eyed Monster-Jealousy
8. Stay Away From Ragini!
9. Ragini-The Singer!
10. Unofficial Date
11. Teacher - Student
12. He Loves Her!
13. Ignoring the Fact
14. Confrontation
15. Confession
16. His Guilt and Love
17. Past in the Present
18. Ragini & Sanskar together RagSan
19. Back to Kolkata
20. Saasu Ma
21. Sanskar-The Colleague
22. Secret Date!
23. Ragini in Hospital
24. The Acceptance
25. I Would Never Let You Go!

1. Please Leave Sanskar

3.2K 95 30
By Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 01.01.2023

Happy New Year Everyone 🥳🥳

****

The story starts from the time of RagLak second marriage. The part where Kavya enters into the story. Kavitha is arrested and everybody are thinking to perform Swara's and Sanskar's marriage along with Ragini's and Laksh's. The twists and turns will be known as the story proceeds.

"Swara beta you also get ready soon. Otherwise muhurat time will pass." Ap spoke.

"One minute ma!" Sanskar spoke.

Everybody looked at him.

"Swara and me aren't going to get married!" Sanskar spoke.

"What?" All asked shocked.

"What are you saying Sanskar?" Ragini asked moving towards them and holding Swara's hand.

"We both don't love each other Ragini. It was all acting!" He said.

"That was before. I know that. But now you do right?" Ragini asked shocked.

"No Ragini!" This time Swara said.

"But..." Ragini spoke confused while all are looking at the things shocked.

"It was all acting till today. On the day Kavitha entered only, Sanskar noticed something suspicious. He shared it with me and we both planned to get her truth out." Swara spoke.

"I didn't feel safe when I found Kavitha speaking to someone on that day late night secretly when everybody are asleep. I felt something is wrong. I even tried asking Kavitha. But she said she didn't speak to anybody. I have seen her clearly. So I understood that she was lying. I felt something was wrong. I know about Kavitha. She wouldn't like if I am close to someone. So I had decided to act being in love with Swara. And everything happened according to our plan except for Swara going to jail. I had to continue the plan alone and also help Swara to come out of the jail. Nothing worked except Swara's smartness of running away and proving Kavitha wrong." Sanskar said everything.

All looked on as they heard Sanskar.

"And now since everything is settled we have decided to tell you guys everything. We are anyways divorced." Swara said.

Sanskar nodded. Nobody understood what to speak.

"Durga Prasad ji muhurat time is getting over. Only twenty minutes is left." Pandit ji said gaining everybody's attention.

"Five minutes Pandit ji. Let Swara atleast get ready properly. It's her sister's wedding after all." Laksh said suddenly.

Swara nodded.

"Ragini see how your face became because of crying and all. You need touch up. Go and come before Swara comes." Laksh said.

Ragini nodded and she also went along with Swara. All stayed silent not knowing what to speak as both Swara and Sanskar took the decision collectively.

Few minutes later Swara, who got ready brought the bride whose face is covered with veil. The pheres got completed. Laksh was about to adore Sindoor to the bride they heard a voice.

"Laksh!" they heard a loud voice.

Everybody turned and got shocked to see Ragini with head injury in the bridal attire standing there on the stairs. All gasped. Some big drama happened. Laksh told that he loves Kavya and had to act to be in love with Ragini just to get the property back from Ragini.

*I don't want to write any more drama since I want to concentrate on RagSan's love story.*

As the drama is going on Sanskar found Ragini feeling dizzy. Before he could speak he found her almost falling.

"Ragini!" shouting Sanskar ran towards her and held her preventing her from falling down.

Ragini fell unconscious in his arms. He didn't waste a second and just took her in his arms. He ran out not immediately, made her lay in the car and started the car. Behind him followed others. Except Laksh and Kavya everybody went behind Sanskar.

"What's the need to hit her very hard Kavya?" he asked her a bit angrily.

"She didn't fell unconscious Laksh. I was scared and hit her a bit hard. I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt her badly." Kavya says.

Laksh sighs and nods.

"Let's go to the hospital." Kavya says.

Laksh nods and moves out.

As soon as Sanskar reach the hospital Sanskar took her again in his arms and runs inside the hospital.

"Doctor!" he shouts as he entered inside the hospital.

Nurses come along with stretcher and he immediately places her on it. They takes her inside ICU while Sanskar stands there looking at the door of ICU with null expressions. He sees everybody coming there.

"What did doctor say Sanskar?" Shekhar asked worried.

"They just took her inside ICU pa... I mean uncle." He says stopping himself from addressing him papa.

Shekhar nods. All stood there worried for Ragini. From them a bit far stood Laksh and Kavya tensed.

"Everything is because of me!" Laksh spoke in anger on himself.

Kavya held his hand and consoled him. Here Sanskar moved backwards still staring at the ICU door. He turned and ran out from there. He stopped when he came out of the hospital and looked around breathing heavily. He found a bench there and sat there staring silently at the moon.

"She will be fine!" he heard a voice and turned to see Swara sitting beside him.

He looked away to hide his tears. He wiped them and turned to her nodding to her.

"It was all because of me!" He whispered.

"Not everything but some!" Swara spoke looking at him.

He looked at her.

"Definitely you are the reason for turning an innocent Ragini as a little bad Ragini! But it was always Laksh who has been the reason for her pain." Swara spoke wiping her tears.

"And me too!" she whispered!

Sanskar looked at the moon again.

"I shouldn't have let her go. I should have held her then itself." He spoke.

Swara looked at him again.

"May be she would have hated me for few days and later things might had fallen in place. May be I would have become successful in making her forget Laksh and in making her fall in love with me the way I wanted." Sanskar spoke.

Swara's eyes turned teary. She looked at him painfully but immediately composed herself.

"But you thought he would accept her knowing what she is. You encouraged her and made her brave. Yeah I agree that she had chosen a bit wrong way to gain Laksh but you were never intended to turn her bad." Swara spoke.

"Yet Laksh had to break her. He never understood her nor tried to understand her. I did a big mistake!" Sanskar spoke.

"May be this is your second chance! May be this is the time you try to rectify your mistake!" Swara spoke.

Sanskar looked at her immediately while she nodded yes.

"She definitely needs you!" Swara spoke.

"Don't you think she might hate me now?" Sanskar asked.

Swara chuckled sadly.

"Ragini? And hate? Joke! A big Joke. Trust me in few days you will see her forgiving even Laksh and Kavya!" Swara said smiling.

Sanskar smiled hearing her.

"And then again she would be taken for granted by everybody!" he spoke sarcastically.

"And I know this time you will be with her no matter what!" Swara spoke smiling.

Sanskar nodded smiling lightly.

"Let's go. Doctor must had completed the treatment!" Sanskar stood up and spoke.

"You go. I will come." She said.

He nodded and went. Swara sat there staring silently at the moon.

"You are Lucky Ragini!" She whispered to herself staring the way Sanskar went and wiped off the lone tear that escaped her eye.

Laksh sighed in relief hearing doctor who said she is fine.

"Let's go before someone sees us and creates a big scene here." Laksh said.

Kavya nodded and he pulled her out of the hospital.

"Thank You for your concern! We will look after other things." Shekhar spoke looking at Maheshwaris with neutral expressions.

Maheshwaris nodded as they don't want to make any scene there. Everybody left from there. While leaving Sanskar texted Swara to keep him updated about Ragini's health.

That night Ap and Sujatha with no interest did all the other rituals for Laksh and Kavya. They can't just disown their son. Already they did a mistake of forcing him into a marriage which he never liked and they now doesn't want to do same. They have to accept the fact that they are now married.

****

Whole night went with Sanskar worrying about Ragini. He tried his best to stop himself from texting Swara as he does not want to disturb her. As soon as the sun rose he didn't bother to inform anybody and just left the house getting freshen up.

"Uncle is not there no?" He asked in phone.

"No I just sent him home to freshen up. You can come!" Swara said.

He just rushed to Ragini's ward. He saw her sitting silently with bandage to her head and saline to her hand. He moved towards her and sat on the stool beside her bed.

"Ragini!" he called her.

She looked at him and gave a painful smile. It ached in his heart. Swara moved out of the room and sat outside wiping her tears that flew. In the ward Sanskar took deep breathe and spoke.

"I am sorry!" He said.

She looked at him confused.

"It's all because of me! Isn't it?" he asks.

She chuckles painfully.

"What is the use of blaming someone Sanskar? Will that change anything in my life?" she asked.

'I want to change!' he thought in his mind.

"This time it's not just my life but my sister's too. May be I am the sin in her life too!" Ragini said painfully.

"Please don't say like that!" Sanskar said holding her hand.

Ragini took her hand away from him which pained him even more.

"Please leave Sanskar. I think it would be good if you stay away from our family from now. Both Swara and me need time to digest these things. That girl is not speaking that doesn't mean she is fine. Neither of us are fine nor our family is fine. We need lots of time. Please leave us alone. I beg you!" Ragini speaks wiping her tears.

Sanskar stood up and walked out not looking back as he knows he won't be able to control himself if he looks at her. Swara looked at him confused and went inside.

"Swara ask doctor about my discharge. I really hate hospital!" Ragini said as soon Swara entered.

"Why did Sanskar go away Ragini?" Swara asked.

"I asked him to. You go and ask doctor please!" Ragini requested.

Swara sighed and nodded. She went out of the ward and called Sanskar.

"She wants me to stay away from you guys. Let me stay away Swara. May be this will make her life better!" he cuts the call saying that.

Swara sighs. Sanskar rushes to his room and starts packing. Ragini wipes her tears taking deep breathe thinking about her life and her sister's life.

*****

Thank You for reading.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 475 8
Falling in Love A New Page in their Story Laksh and Swara's marriage day. From the time when everyone gets to know that Swara is missing. Wi...
50.4K 4.4K 32
Ragini moves on in life after laksh marries kavya.. Shifts to mumbai, gets a job and gets settled in life.. life should be better for her from now o...
83.1K 3.2K 20
Serial based How Laksh life changed when Swara enters his life as his Brother's wife
52.6K 3K 20
Serial Track! RagSan!