Eternal Ink (Ink Demon x Gen...

Bởi Psycho_Bacon31

(SOME CHAPTERS ARE BEING EDITED BTW!!) I am cringe. But I am free. Sorry I keep deleting stories, half the t... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
QNA!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Im sorry.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Face Reveal (oh boy...)

Chapter 26

1K 52 30
Bởi Psycho_Bacon31

So I guess we have to find this lost ones pictures. It shouldn't be too hard to find them. I hope at least. I look down at Bendy who was gripping onto my leg. He doesn't look like he wants to go any farther than he is now. What's got him so scared?

"Hey, Bendy...Are you alright? Is something wrong?" I ask him with concern. He nods frantically as he makes a evil face and pointed to his horns.

"Uh? What is that supposed to mean...?" Audrey turned to me, looking for any type of translation. Bendy huffed and kept doing the same gestures and I hum in thought, before finally connecting the pieces.

"Oh! You're afraid of the Ink Demon finding you?" I concluded and Bendy smiles with a nod. I frown at that, not again...Why can't we all just get along and try to make this living hell into at least some sort of home?

"That's ok...You can stick here and guard the area. Like a little knight." I chuckle as I pat his head. His face lights up even more and he salutes me. He ran to the door and made a serious face as he stood there. Oh Bendy. What am I gonna do with ya?

"Barley, you mind watching over Bendy as well? Keep each other safe and all?" Audrey asked the tired toon. He huffs but nods nonetheless. Speaking of tired toon, I should probably leave my bag here. Don't need Edgar getting injured. With that in mind, I took off my bag and placed it down.

"Behave alright? And Barley. You're in charge." I tell Barley before standing up. Bendy gave me a shocked face before pouting like a child. Barley just smirked as he rubbed it in Bendy's face with a smug look. I roll my eyes with smile as I left the three toons together. Hopefully they won't cause a fuss. Not doubt they will. I mean in the comics and show, the Butcher Gang is Bendy's number 1 enemies. But we'll just have to see I guess.

I walked over and opened another caution door, and of course, made sure to be cautious. Audrey and I walked through, passing by some type of machinery. I think it helps pump the ink through out the studio but that's just my guess. There was one room and we couldn't do anything but turn around due to there being a massive abyss in the floorboards.

"Y/n, There's a vent over here!!" I hear Audrey call out and she was indeed correct. There was a vent.

"Good eye kid!! Let's where this leads us." I smirk as I take lead first in the vent. It was slightly dark in the vent system, but thankfully there was some light. I spotted the end of the vent and I sighed in relief. Thank god, my back was staring to hurt. I get out of the vent and I stretched out my limbs.

"Boy that's not nice on my bones..." I groan and Audrey snickers. She pats my back and I give her a blank look.

"For what it's worth, you look very young for your age." She says and I roll my eyes with a snort.

"Yeah thanks. But for the sake of my back, you're gonna have to do the vent crawling." I sigh and she nods her head in understanding. Audrey walked in front of me and slammed her pipe onto the lock, breaking open the door.

The two of us jump as the lights that were once shining flickered off, and a rumbling sound was heard. Audrey backed up in fear and I quickly grabbed my axe, standing in front of Audrey as my tail wrapped around us protectively.

"The Dark Puddles awaken..." A deep growling was heard from the dark and I tense. Is that...? It can't be...He sounds too different...

"Who was that?!" Audrey whispered fearfully to me and I snap my attention towards her. It went silent for a moment. A pain in my chest sat there sorrowfully. If everyone has forgotten me. Is it possible he forget too? But he knew me before!! Maybe he only forgot the agreement and our moments together...?

"...I don't know." I lie as I walked forward. I want to be sure. Who knows? Maybe it's whole new entity!! God I hope so...I really don't want my assumptions to be true.

I break open another door with my axe and my breath hitched as I saw a familiar shadow before it disappeared. Please no..please be wrong. For once can I have something good in this studio?!

"A Voice...a soul..."

There's that voice again!! I slightly pressed on faster, confusing Audrey as she tried to catch up. Maybe I'll be able to see-I turned the corner where the shadow went but...There was nothing there. Damnit!! Whatever it was must have traveled through the ink...

"Y/n I'm scared..." Audrey shivers and I pat her back in a attempt to comfort her. The same voice growls sounding extremely close.

"The ink speaks to me...It whispers your secrets..." I shiver slightly at the sudden cold feeling than ran down my back. My inky veins swirled with apprehension as the ink on my face became more drippy, getting everywhere on the ground.

Audrey and I walked forward, our hearts beating in sync with the fear. We made it to another vent, which I groan as I climbed inside.

"How's your back?" Audrey jokes and I roll my eyes.

"Just Peachy." I hiss before we both flinch as the voice spoke again.

"Who are you? Tell me your sweet names...that I may devour it..." The voice growls and I glare ahead. You should never tell a unknown entity your name. Never know what they'll do.

We reached the end of the vent and once again I sigh relief. Audrey took the lead as she peaked around the corners to make sure there wasn't any enemies around. Only to jump in surprise as the area we were in rumbled like there was earthquake, knocking over some boxes also causing the lights flicker. I ended up falling on my ass due to losing my balance.

"Jesus..." I groan as Audrey helps me stand back up and my tail stretches out with a shake. We walked over to some sort of opened vault, and inside the vault I spot a switch. My guess is that I opens the other vault door.

"I'll keep a lookout, you get the switch." I tell Audrey and she gives me a thumbs up. I leaned next to her as I stared out the way we just came in, axe in my hand. My attention was then caught by Audrey when she let out a frustrated sigh.

"It's jammed. I can't get it to move." She hissed in annoyance as she pulled with all her might, but nothing happened. I then heard a growl and whipped my head around to attack, only to widen my eyes.

Oh god...

It's true...

I didn't want it to be but it's true...

"Benicio..." I whispered and he only stared at me before letting out a hiss as he came towards Audrey and I. Audrey noticed how The Ink demon got closer and began panicking as she tried even harder to pull the switch. As much as I'm happy to see that Benicio is ok and all...I don't know if he remembers or if he's hostile. So with that in mind, I sorrowfully frown as I push Audrey out of the way and grabbed the switch handle.

My inky arm immediately helped me get the handle unstuck and the vault door opened. Audrey didn't waste any time as she ran through. I followed after her as I heard the animalistic growling behind me and I quickly escaped the grasp of Benicio. Audrey slammed the door closed, right on the Ink demon's hand. I wince as his claws slid back out of door and we were safe from his clutches....for now.

"What. The hell. WAS THAT THING?!" Audrey screeched and I flinched, my tail going stiff in surprise. I turn my head over the disheveled woman and glared.

"That was the Ink Demon and Hey, a little advice, usually when you want to survive. Your supposed to be quiet!!" I whispered shouted with a hiss. Audrey looked at me in shock at the fact I snapped at her. I sigh as I hugged myself, trying to calm my sudden angry outburst and I apologized.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to snap...Things are just getting to tense for me..." more like things are changing to quick for me. But Audrey just shook her head and nervously smiled.

"It's uh...It's fine. I understand completely." She waved it off. Then things went silent between us. I shake my head and stare the door with a glare.

So he's alive...that's good. But he's looks so much more different now...more skinny in the waist and bulky on the top. Spikes were upon his shoulders and his back, his everlasting sharp smile still the same...he uh. He had some weird ass looking feet...like horse hooves?? Moving past that...his tail was more long and sharp, and he also grown taller. I mean so did I, but he is still taller than me. Which I don't know if I should be jealous or not...

'Y/n...' the deep voice racked in my brain, like it was echoing in my head. Forever on repeat. My heart race picked up. Why-

"Y/n...Hey Y/n!!" Audrey shook my shoulder and I looked over with a dazed look. I looked around. That's right we're still at the door...

"Oh thank goodness! I was scared for a second, you started zoning out and I panicked. Come let's go get those drawings so we can leave..." Audrey said reaching and grabbing my arm.

I yelp in pain and shock as a sudden burning feeling went through my arm. Audrey immediately let go as she noticed here arm was glowing, and the pain quickly left. But the aftermath stayed. My arm was melting and bubbling, making me hiss as I tried to stop it. Using my reformation ability, the sizzling sensation stopped before returning to normal.

"Oh my god...I-I'm so so sorry!! I-I didn't mean to I-"

"Audrey, hey kid, I'm fine!! Look, my arm is fine no need to panic. I'll be ok." I tell her calmly and she stopped panicking.

"Again I'm really sorry...Why...why did that happen?" She questioned, as she examined my arm skeptically, but made no move to touch it.

"It may have to do with the fact I'm just a corpse pumped with ink. And that power you have melts people made of ink, so yeah." I shrug, not knowing any other explanation.

"Ok then...Hey...I never questioned this before because I never knew what the Ink Demon looked like but...Why is that you have a tail and horns like him? I mean they look different but..." Audrey trailed off and I give her another shrug.

"I'm just as confused as you are kid. Maybe it has to do with the fact I was trapped in a vast of ink for too long, and it was trying to turn me into something?? But other than that I don't know." I sigh dejectedly.

"I'm sure we'll figure things out...But we should probably go find those pictures now before the Ink Demon comes back." Audrey said determined as she gripped her pipe tightly. I nod as I picked up my axe, which I dropped next to the vault door when I ran through it.

"Let's just try and get this is over with..."
—————————————————————————
Heyyy guyssssss!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

I wanted to write more but I got tired so I ended it off here😅

But I hope you all enjoyed anyway despite that this chapter was a little shorter than normal. Also school is gonna start up again for the second semester, so I'm not excited about that🥲

Anyways I have some art I made of Y/n!! I'm actually super proud of it, and it's a tiny spoiler for future chapters👀

You know the rules!! And so do I~

No stealing or reposting!!

Anyway I hope you have a good day/night!! And until next chapter!! BYEEEEEEEE

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

13.7K 153 22
Ah yes another part of my ass Yandere Tanjiro x Zenitsu story Hell yeah I created the story because not everyone made a lot of Yandere Tanjiro shit a...
1.3K 49 19
This is a story about Bendy And The Ink Machine because I don't do anything with my life. I have played both chapters and cannot WAIT to see Chap...
112K 3K 67
It was nothing but a dreadful demon that lead me to this godforsaken studio. A demon that only casted fear upon us all. Ink drips down these walls al...
27.5K 833 43
My mother died when I was born and my father went missing before my birth. My father is Joey Drew. I know. He's the one who owns the studio that crea...