It's been a long week.

By FallonWestRidley

Jade has been acting weird lately, she hasn't been insulting anyone, she hasn't drunk her coffee, and she has... More

The Beginning (Jade's Pov)
Thieves||Beck's POV
Theives|| Jade's POV
Guniea Pigs
see him again....

The beginning (Beck's Pov)

398 3 4
By FallonWestRidley

Beck's POV
Beck's run out of ideas on why his girlfriend is barely talking and acting unusually strange. At first, he thought she was mad at him "Hey, J!" Beck said as his girlfriend entered his truck "Hey." the brunette mumbled. And threw her bag inside "Jade, Are you mad at me?" Beck questioned, "No, Beck!" Jade snapped. So that was off the list, then he thought it was something to do with her dad, but she denied it. He had no clue what was going on her grades were... okay (from what he knew), nothing was going on at home, and she wasn't mad at him.

So what could be wrong?

A/N
Hey, guys so I've been working on this for at least a month not writing just the idea, and I think it's a pretty great idea if I do say so myself anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this. Sorry, this was so short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.4K 27
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...
133K 2.7K 45
See what the friends post on their instagram
5.9K 109 10
Beck and and jade break up which causes jade to have to move back into her abusive household. Her dad doesn't want her there and tries to get rid of...
32.4K 4.3K 47
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...