College-uh Loves-uh

By perfect__scribbles_

A simple and a beautiful love story of two souls who were a Don in their college. Their life takes a sudden t... More

Intro
Episode-1
Episode-2
Episode-4
Episode-5
Episode-6
Episode-7

Episode-3

575 94 122
By perfect__scribbles_

The lecturer in front of him was explaining the topic while some were listening to him and some were busy with their gossiping.

Sam was sitting on the last bench, his usual place with Sudhan and Pugazh on his either side. Though he was seated in his class, he mind was somewhere else.

Noticing Sam being silent even after the lecturer being embarassed in front of the class, Pugazh called him.

Pugazh: Sam! Dei Sam!

Sam came out from his thoughts and looked at Pugazh:

Sam: Enna anna?

Pugazh: Enna da edho aazhndha sindhanai pola?

Sam: Illa na.... Adhu.......

Pugazh: Ada chi sollu!

Sam: Inniki kaalaila oru sambavam nadandhuchi!

Sudhan: Sambavam-ahhh????

Sudhan's jaw dropped. Pugazh leaned forward and slapped on Sudhan's mouth saying:

Pugazh: Vaaya polakadha! Moodu da!

Sam: Un mind-uh en na ivlo kevalama pogudhu?

Sudhan: Appo enna-nu neeye sollu......

Sam: Adhu...... Oru ponnu......

Saying that he started scratching his head. Pugazh's eyebrows perked. It was actually a rare sight to see Sam being confused and that too because of a girl.

Pugazh: Ohooooo! Dei Black-uh! Ketiya da? Ponnu-am....

And Pugazh chuckled while Sudhan gave a teasing look at him. Sam threw an angry look at both of them.

Sam: Adhulaam onnum illa...... Thoppa-ya gavaninga.......

Sudhan: Pugazh anna, un shirt-ah thooku!

Pugazh: Deiii!

Sam: Aiyooo! Class edukura thoppa man-ah gavanika sonnen! Haiyooo!

Sam slapped his forehead while Sudhan oohed and smiled sheepishly.

-------------

Sivaangi's pov:

This day was what I was waiting for! Immediately after reaching the college, I rushed and placed my bag in my classroom. I ran back out dragging Sakthi who was not willing to come.

I had a big wish for a long time. That is to rag a junior who isn't aware that I am too a junior, fresher in the college. That's what was happening! I did rag 2-3 students and I must agree, that was actually fun! They addressed me as senior which I felt so much good!

But there was this specific guy who actually made me angry! The pamba manda! I started to rag him like I did to others. How should he behave with me? Like a good junior boy, he should be afraid of me and respect me!

But that guy had this attitude which I was not able to complain. He was a literally like a badass guy. But how would I simply leave him? I called them to me and the other two guys with him were exactly opposite to him.

But he was something else! He still kept that blank face on his face but I kept provoking him to speak. And that ended in him raising his fist to punch me!

For a second I got scared and leaned backward. But the fear turned into anger when I understood that a guy raised him hand to hit me. I angrily spoke to him but he was always ready with a back answer. And those answers made sure that I end up being mum.

I yelled at him again and again to say his name but he simply teased me and walked away.

I glared at that pamba manda.

Siv: Valandhakettavan!

I murmured glaring at the direction he went.

Sakthi: Ungalaye kalaichitan thalaivi!

I heard the theeya sakthi say. I slowly turned to him and stared at his face who was scrutinizing my expression.

Siv: Idha solladhuka da unna naan vechi iruken?

Sakthi: Thalaivi! 'Ok' nu mattum sollunga..... Avana thooki apdiye kasaki potuduren!

Siv: Hmm?

I nodded my head asking if he would definitely to which he nodded without any hesitation.

Siv: Modhala anga irukura kalla thooki indha pakkam podu! Aprom avana kasaki podalam!

And I simply walked inside the college making Sakthi pout and follow me.

The lecture started as usual and I saw a girl seated beside me was sleeping without even considering that the lecturer may yell at her.

Siv: Hellow! Hellow excuse me!

I scratched her hand with my index finger and I saw her getting stirred in her sleep. She lifted her head and I saw her face.

She was beautiful. She had her nose pierced. She was fair and chubby. Her hair the same length as mine and her eyes were large as mine.

Girl: Enna nga?

Siv: Ada nee enna pa? Class poitu iruku... Nee dhairiyama thoongura?

The girl whined and rubbed her face with her palms. She looked at me with her tired eyes and said:

Girl: Idhuku dhaan elupi vittingala?

I smiled sheepishly at her as I felt sorry for her.

Girl: Naan Sakshi! Neenga?

I smiled widely at her. She was making friends! With me! I happily stretched my hand to her for a shakehand and said:

Siv: Sivaangi!

She happily shook hands with me and there we became friends! My first friend from my class!

We continued speaking about ourselves and I also introduced Sakthi to her. She looked like me!

Like me on the sense, she was chirpy and had a positive vibe. It was actually fun to have someone having the same vibe as us.

We kept gossiping and discussing for God knows how much of time and then we had to leave.

Sak: Aiyayoo! Sam senior-ah paakalam-nu irundhen!

I stopped hearing the name. It felt like I have heard the name somewhere.

Siv: Sam-ah? Yaaru adhu?

Sak: Idhu kooda theriyadha? Haiyooo! Namma Don irukaru la? Avaroda thambi!

That's when I remembered it! Sam! Sam Vishal! He was Siva Anna's younger brother. I've heard him say that.

Siv: Ohoooo! Aama edhuku paakanum?

Sak: Chumma dhaan! Avaroda songs laam ig la neraiya paathu iruken! Adhaan apdiye peslaam-nu!

I oohed and we walked out of the college. We reached the campus still speaking when I heard someone calling out someone.

Author's pov:

Sam was standing at the same place where he spoke with Sivaangi in the morning. He was biting his nails peeping in the college searching for someone.

Pugazh and Sudhan who found him being restlessly searching for someone, frowned. Pugazh looked at Sudhan and saw him already staring at him confused.

Pugazh raised his eyebrows wanting to know why he was restless to which Sudhan shrugged his shoulders shaking his head.

Sam: Poirupalo?

Both of them heard him say. Sudhan asked:

Sudhan: Yaaru da?

Sam: Kaalaila... College-la... Entrance-la... Paathen!

He said simply not looking at the boys. His eyes was fixed at the girls walking out of the college. As he was still in the college campus, he was looking at every girl... every short girl present there.

Sudhan: Ohhh! Magic moment first sight love?

Pugazh asked Sam to which Sam smiled lightly still looking at the girls.

Sam: Pch pch! Nice figure, only sighting! Maybe tomorrow love......

Sam shrugged as he was not aware of what would happen in the future. Pugazh looked at him as he could see himself in Sam now.

Pugazh: Naishhhh......!

Pugazh showed all his teeth. Sam turned to him with a wide smile feeling proud for the appreciation.

Sam: Thank you!

And then everyone's attention turned front now.

Suddenly Sam turned and leaned on Sudhan's ear murmuring:

Sam: Anna! Ava dhaan anna... Ava dhaan...

He murmured in Sudhan's ear looking at a girl walking with a guy and a girl.

Pugazh: Apdi onnum illaye da!

Sam: Anna! Valathi-ya irukurava illa na.... Kullama irukura-va....

Pugazh: Avala dhaan da naanum solren! Valathi-ya irukura-va semmaya iruka chellam!

Sam glared at Pugazh who gave his usual caught look. Pugazh looked at Sudhan who had scrunched his eyes and was staring the girl at whom Sam was pointing at.

Sudhan: Pugazh anna! Andha ponnu yaaru-nu theriyudha.....!?

Sudhan squealed at Pugazh who too changed his gaze towards the girl. Sam frowned and looked between the two.

Pugazh's mind hit realisation as he said:

Pugazh: Deii! Idhu naama nethu paatha andha ponnu dhaana?

Sudhan: Aama na! Andha ponnu dhaan!

Sam was staring at both of them with a frown as his face. He was not understanding what the two of them spoke.

Sam: Ungaluku avala theriyuma?

Pugazh: Theriyuma va? Dei! Nethu Siva anna sollitu irundha ponne iva dhaan da!

Sam's eyes went wide. He remembered how Siva was saying about this girl like she was his own sister.

Sam: Aama anna! 'En thangachi en thangachi' nu sonnare!

Pugazh: Adhey dhaan!

Sudhan: Dei Sam! Appo andha ponnu unaku thangachi-ya da?

Sam turned his head towards Sudhan in a swift with scrunched eyes.

Sam: Dei anna! Palla kalatiduven!

Sudhan jerked and stepped back for the response he got.

Sudhan MV: Enna dei-nguran, aprom anna-nguran, aprom marubadiyum palla kalatiduven-nguran.....

Pugazh: Iru naan andha ponna koopduren.....

Sam immediately turned towards the girl.

Pugazh: Oiii! Indha ma nillu.....

The girl kept speaking to the other girl as both of them didn't hear the boys calling.

Sam: Anna! Iru anna!

Sam looked at her who was busily laughing and speaking.

Sam: Eiii! Indha ponne! Nillu di!

Pugazh MV: Di-ah?

Sam: Meow!!!!

He squealed like a cat making the girl halt in her steps.

She frowned and looked around her if anyone was calling her. Sam was all the while watching all her movements.

She finally looked at the boys who were calling her. She froze a second seeing Sam with the boys she knew.

Siv: Ivana.......!

She gritted her teeth and took a step ahead in anger to break Sam's head but suddenly Sakshi pulled her wrist.

Sak: Eiii! Senior-ah enna seiya pora?

Siv: Seniors anna-va illa! Anga rendu perkum naduvula oruthan irukan la? Avana enna panren-nu paaru!!!

Sak: Avara dhaan naanum solren! Avaru dhaana senior?

Sivaangi turned to Sakshi in a swift. She couldn't believe her ears.

Siv: Ennadhu? Senior-ah?

Sak: Aama! Senior Sam dhaan unna kooptaru!!!

Sakthi: Aiyooooo! Hellow Dubai......!

Sakthi placed his phone on his ear as if he got a call slowly tried to move out if the place. Sivaangi immediately pulled the back of his shirt's collar and murmured to him.

Siv: Dei! Thalaivi-ya thaniya vittutu enga da pora.....

Sakthi: President kooda oru vela iruku thalaivi! Neenga venum-na senior kitta pesitu vaangalen.....

Siv: Naanum varen da! Enakum president kitta poverty pathi konjam pesanum.....

Both of them kept their steps ahead to move but Sakshi called them:

Sak: Guys! Seniors koopduranga......!

Sivaangi and Sakthi looked at Sakshi who was looking at Sam. Sam shook his head once asking her to come. Sakshi pointed at herself asking if Sam was calling her. But Sam shook his head horizontally and pointed his finger towards Sivaangi who was looking at him with a terrified look.

Sakshi gave a teasing head shake at Sam who was not even looking at her as he was staring at Sivaangi.

Sivaangi had her eyes scrunched. She slowly walked towards the boys having Sakshi and Sakthi walking besides her.

Sak: Ahaa! Senior vechitaru di kannu!

Siv: Aiyeee! Chi vaaya moodu!

Sivaangi scolded Sakshi and again looked at Sam. Once they reached the boys, Sivaangi stood there infront of them at a decent distance.

She had her head hung low when Pugazh asked:

Pugazh: Enna ma? Junior ah?

Siv: Ungaluku dhaan theriyume anna?

She murmured slowly.

Pugazh: Appo engala nyabhagam iruku!

She hmmed softly.

Sam: Un paeru enna?

He finally opened his mouth. She looked at him and found him looking at her already. She understood that he was asking her the question.

Siv: Ungaluku theriyanum-na neengale kandu pudichikonga......

Sam MV: En bittu enake va?

Sudhan: Seri! Naanga juniors-ah ragging laam panna maatom! Aana, oru task seiya solluvom! Neenga adha senje aaganum!

Pugazh: Seri! Task enna-nu naan solren!

Sudhan: Sollunga anna!

Pugazh: Indha ma meow? Nee, dho! Inga nikkuran la? Sam? Ivanuku kannathula oru mutham kodukanum!

Continued...........

And here's the third part of College-uh Loves-uh!
This was drafted long back and my hands were itching to post it! So here it is!

Do comment your thoughts on this and do vote if you like it.

And a very Happy Pongal to all of you!

Let's meet in the next part
~Vaibhavi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
970K 36.7K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
2.3M 117K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
268K 8.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...