𝔸 ℙ𝕆𝕋𝕋𝔼ℝ?! || 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩...

By SxmpforARxddle

"𝓦𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓯 𝓘 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾?? ❞ . .- If I kil... More

𝐀/𝐧
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐀 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?!
Chapter 3: Apologize
Chapter 4: The Burrow
Chapter 5: Christmas
Chapter 6: Just A Few More Days
Chapter 7: The Dursleys
4TH YEAR
Chapter 9: Mattheo ?
Chapter 10: Bella
Chapter 11: The Truth
Chapter 12: Discussion
Chapter 13: The Mistake
Chapter 14: The Date
YULE BALL
YULE BALL P.2
Chapter 17: Azkaban
Chapter 17: Suspended
Chapter 19: Mattheo?
Chapter 20: Theodore
Chapter 21: Replace
Chapter 22: Guilty
Chapter 23: Cedric
Chapter 24: Home
Chapter 25: He was too young
Chapter 26: 4 Privet Drive
Chapter 27: "I Deserve This."
Chapter 28:"I Deserve This"pt.2
Chapter 30: The Other Girl
Chapter 31: Frost Dance
Chapter 32: My Everything
Chapter 33: Liar.
Chapter 33: Baking
Chapter 34: Oblivious to the fact
Chapter 35: Misunderstanding
Chapter 36: Delacours
Chapter 37: Lorenzo
Chapter 38: Blame the Fucking Killer
Chapter 39: Pansy's Letter
Chapter 40: "I wish I killed you years ago."
Chapter 41: Stupid fucking Riddle
Chapter 42: "How long would it take for me to reach the ground if I jumped?"
Chapter 43: Bloody Massacre
Chapter 44: Entertainment
Chapter 46: Don't fall in love.
Chapter 47:Detention
Chapter 48: Buying a man flowers isn't a crime
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50: pickup lines suck
Chapter 51: Valentine's Dance
note
Chapter 52: I don't love you yet.
Chapter 53: Peer Pressure
Chapter 54: Truth or Dare
Chapter 55:'all because i gave you a show'
A/N
another a/n
Chapter 56: 'just friends' once more..
Chapter 57: lies and cries
Chapter 58: Dreams I'll never get to acomplish
A MESSAGE

Chapter 45: The Return

388 6 3
By SxmpforARxddle

A/n: Hello, before anyone says "Mattheo seems creepy." Remember what I said in the last chapter :)

Did I say Draco was dating Anna? I actually can't remember; but no, he's not Anna's bf they were just talking but Anna realised she didn't like him and he didn't like her like that.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::><:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}]xxx()o

Bella's Pov- 

My eyes fluttered open as the first thing that caught my eyes made them immediately open.

Mattheo Riddle was sitting by the window/ door watching the view... As if it was normal to be in my room.

"Mattheo!" I say shocked, sitting up in my bed,"were you watching me sleep?!"

"Not the entire time..." He says sarcastically, but when my eyes widen, he adds,"I'm kidding! Why would I watch a filthy Potter sleep."

"Oh? So you would watch a Belle?" I ask him teasingly.

"No! Of course not! She's not much better than you." He says defensively.

"But she's still better than me then?" I ask him, knowing it would make him get all worked up over nothing.

"What? No, I didn't say that-" he says,"And she practically saved your ass from the spy at Hogwarts, you should be thanking her!"

"Mattheo." I say shaking my head,"She was the spy."

His eyes widen as if he was a child finding out Santa Claus doesn't exist.

"Don't talk about her that way!" He says defensively.

"So now your defending her..." I say,"well if you really love her that much, why don't you go back to Hogwarts and propose to her."

"Maybe I will." He says walking out of the room.

Yeah right, why would I ever believe that he was going to propose to Anna. Why would i even care is the better question... Wait...

If I'm going to die soon... I'm dying alone. I have no one that loves me in a romantic way and I don't love anyone like that either...

I'm never going to het married... Or have kids... Or ever do things most people look forward to!

But I don't even have anyone I'd like to marry. And marriage seems scary anyways. I'm 17 for heavens sake.

And kids are just... Ugh I can't even imagine having kids right now anyways; but still, I at least want to have the option.

And i want to go back to Hogwarts again. Sure it's not safe there, but Voldemort already knows about me being in France so what difference does it make?

After a few more moment of debating; I decided i would move back to Hogwarts first thing in the morning.

Mattheo's Pov-

I walked out of her room and into my own, walking over to my desk where an envelope was. I guessed an owl must uave cane while I was at Bella's.

I sighed as the envolope read "From The Dark Lord"

When Will he stop calling himself that?

I opened it up, reading the note inside of it reading,

Dear Mattheo,

 Why haven't you given any Intel on where the Potters are? I asked you to spy not go on a bloody date with them.

And if I find out your talking to Bella again, your fucking dead and can die with her. And if you don't think I'll do it, try me.

Tom is at Hogwarts now. Doing as I asked like a useful son. 

Send. Me. A. Letter. And. Tell. Me. What. Bella. Told. You. Or I'll just have to find put myself.

- You already know who this is.

I folded the paper up and put it on my desk. Not really taking his so called threat seriously. I grab a cigarette off my desk along with a lighter and smoke the cigarette while watching the stars out my window.

Bella's Pov-

When I woke up the next morning; it felt like I hadn't even slept. I still felt as tired as I did the day before.

But no matter how tired I felt I was still going back to Hogwarts.

I didn't really have to pavk anything up because I never unpacked.

I also decided I would stop by Pansy's hotel to let her know I was leaving since she got upset last time.

I grabbed my luggage and began to walk to the Hotel lobby. As i passed Mattheo's dorm; I figured he would find out that I was leaving one way or another so why not save myself the argument for not telling him?

I knocked quietly on his door in case he was sleeping.

He didn't answer though. He never does. I opened his door and there he was, sitting by his window with a cigarette in hand.

"What?" He asked not looking at me.

"I was just letting you know I was leaving." I said to him.

"Where are you even going?" He asked, now looking at me,"my father's always going to find you, no matter how much you run."

"I know." I say,"That's why I'm going back to Hogwarts."

"Why? That'll just make it easier for him to kill you." He says.

"Why do you care?" I scoff.

"Look, just stay in France today, you can leave tomorrow." He says.

"Why?! " I ask,"Don't tell me what to do! "

"There's a meeting today." He states,"My father is planning to kill you, but you already know that of course... Anyways, just stay here until i find out when he's going to attack Hogwarts alright?"

"Hmm... " I say,"No. I'm fine. He can kill me if he wants, i don't give a fuck."

"Fine well I'm coming with you then." He says standing up and gathering his stuff.

"I don't need you to protect me Mattheo!" I day rolling my eyes,"I can deffend myself."

"Okay... I never said you couldn't..." He says as he and I walk out of his room and down into the lobby.

We eventually tell the pther to which they replied...

"You said you were staying in France!" Pansy says.

"Well I changed my mind." I laugh.

"Well y'know we're coming with you right?" Draco asked.

"I didn't expect anything less." I say.

They gather their stuff as we all apperate back to Hogwarts along with Harry.

We all walk into the great Hall as we arrived just in time for breakfast.

"Bella?" Anna asked as we walked over to her, harry walking to the Gryffindors.

"Hi..." I say awkwardly as we all sit down.

"Mattheo!" She says surprised that he came into the great hall with us,"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving me here all alone?"

"What do you mean..." He says,"We don't even talk to eachother..."

"You used to before she came here." She mumbles glaring at me.

"Oh calm down." I roll my eyes," You can have him."

"I don't need you telling me what I can and cannot have!" She says,"I will steal him from you either way."

"I'm not property..." Mattheo says confused why Anna was acting as if he was,"And calm down, I hate you both equally."

"That's offensive." I say, as I was 60% sure he liked Anna.

He looks at me confused as if he took it the wrong way though.

"I thought we both agreed we hated eachother..." He says looking like he was scared if I liked him. 

"What?" I ask confused,"Oh.. That's not what I meant."

"Then What did you mean?" He asks as his face looked like he was trying to figure out what I meant.

"It doesn't matter." I laugh,"The only important thing is that I don't like you and will never make the mistake of liking you again."

He just smiles as if it were a compliment... And it was. We were both happy to hear that I will never like him again.

"Promise?" He asks, quirking a brow.

"Promise." I say with a laugh.

"Uhm..." Blaise says looking at the two of us,"glad you came to an agreement but the bell rang 3 miniutes ago."

I rushed out of the Common room to my next class Herbology, not bothering to turn around to see if they were rushing to their classes too.

Halfway to Herbology, the second bell rang. The tardy bell.i I sighed as I walked slower, knowing I wouldn't be on time anyways.

Until I ran into the one... The only... Mr. Filch.

"Why are you roaming the halls?"he said,"you pesky kids. Thinking you can roam the halls."

I go to speak but he doesn't allow me to. Instead, he drags me by my slytherin robes, bringing me to Dumbledore's office while mumbling under his breath.

"You kids think you own the school eh? Roaming the halls like you own the place." He mumbles,"Oh you just wait. Oh when Dumbledore's done with you, youll wish you never skipped class in the first place."

"I wasn't skipping classes." I say.

"Oh shut it. That's what all you kids say." He says angrily." Maybe he'll give you detention for a week. Maybe he'll have you clean all the classrooms in the school.."

"No need professor." Professor Snape says as he passed us in the hall,"I'll take care of her for you."

"But-" he begins.

"But nothing." He says turning on his heel,"Realease the girl. Follow me Potter."

I pull my arm out of his grasps and willingly follow professor Snape since I knew whatever punishment he gave me would be far better than the one I'd get from Filch.

"Thank You Proffesor but-" I say to him before he very rudely interrupts me.

"Don't thank me." He says,"I would've left you with him... Except I wanted to know why you left."

"What? I didn't leave I just quit your class-" i begin.

"You can't drop Potions class. Its required." He says as he enters his classroom into his office as I follow far behind.

Once I enter his office I take a seat in the chair in front of his desk. He shuffled some papers Until her entertwined my fingers starinh at me with disappointment

"Just give me my punishment so I can get to class." I say as I roll my eyes.

"First, why did you run away to France?" He asks me.

"Because Voldemort-" I begin.

"Voldemort has been preparing to kill you for a while." He states,"Why is it any different if a student informs you of something you knew a while back, and you used that as an excuse to take a vacation. "

"It wasnt a vacation!" I say,"And can you just give me the punishment so I can get back to class?"

"Fine." He says,"but I just wanted you to know. That you can't trust anyone. Not a single soul."

"Well i guess i can't trust you then, isn't that right Proffesor." I say smartly.

"Presicely." He says,"detention at 6 O'clock sharp" he says as he stands up.

I walk out of his office and soon outside into the greenhouse.

They were all watching as Professor Sprout was showing them a new plant that had sharp teeth. I walked over and sat by pansy who was sitting in the back picking at grass on the floor.

"Where were you?" She asks blaintly.

"Proffessor Snape's class getting detention." I mumble as I watch professor sprout feed the plant.

"You got caught?" She asks, I just simply nod.

We sigh in unison as we continue to talk about how weird and boring it was being back at Hogwarts.

**************

A/n: Hello Beautifuls, Sorry this chapter seems so boring but someone said it was too dramatic so... There. Is that what they want? Eh, idc, next chapter will be more chaotic. Oh and sorry for not updating in a while, I was busy with school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478 17 10
"𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐰𝐞'...
11.9K 150 30
"𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?" Mattheo said. "𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 ......?" I said. "𝐎𝐡 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥...
8.9K 195 64
"Mattheo. You've got to understand that this has gone too far. We're enemies. We always were, and nothing can change that." "Please don't say it's o...
1.4M 24.6K 70
'It felt like a burning moment that our hatred really blew up into a sea of fire. "You really think just because he wants you that it makes you bull...