Dream Team Oneshots

By PoteaSoul

No x reader, sorry girlies. More info in the first chapter. More

Information you will need
Requests
We Need To Leave. - dream team
Kisses - DreamNap
Resentment - Dream and Drista
Do I Not Say that Enough? - DreamNotfound
Just Feel the Feeling - DreamNotNap
Selfish - DreamNotNap
You Didn't Know - DreamNotNap
Selfish: Take Two - SapNotFound
Café - Sapnap and Niki
Confessing for the Past - DreamNap
Love is Difficult - DreamNotNap
Friends with Benefits - Dreamnap
Coming Out On Pride Month - Dreamnap
Nonverbal - Dream Team
(Vulnerable)Little Puppy Boy - Dreamnap
Hanker Sore - Dreamnap
I Hate You - Dreamnap
New Title!!!
After Stream Assurance - Sapnotfound
Bad Day - Dreamnotfound
Unprepared, but so Ready - Sapnotfound
Meant To Be - Dreamnap
Warped - Sapnotfound
Sick - Dreamnotnap
Gorgeous - Dreamnotnap
new fanfic
Can't Sleep - Sapnotfound
Two Years! - DreamNotNap
Panic Attacks - Dreamnap
Heal - Sapnotfound
Beautiful Girl - George Solo
Arguments - DreamNotNap
It Takes Two to Trust, Not Just You - Dreamnap
Too Late - Georgenap
Loving Eyes - GeorgeNap
Too Late Pt 2 - DreamNotfound
serious talk
Final Statement
Hi! :D
Please read.

Guilt - Dreamnap

984 12 26
By PoteaSoul

Duo/trio/ship: dreamnap

Genre: hurt - comfort

Plot: they get into a fight (but they make up) and the next day dream feels a lot of guilt :(

Trigger warnings: flashbacks/yelling, slight implications of past neglect/abuse.

AU: none
_____________________________________________

Dream and Sapnap had been in a relationship for about a year now, a very healthy one at that. They both believed that communication was the most important thing to have in a relationship. Which is true. It was very rare that they would get into arguments without stopping to look at it from the other's perspective. Heck, that basically never happened. But there were times where they would lose their temper, saying dumb things they didn't mean. But that was always about serious things, or miscommunication, and fights like that had only happened two times before.

Like I said, that was very rare. But rare doesn't mean never. Just last night they had gotten into a serious argument, yelling and tears involved. They obviously made up, taking time to explain their sides of the story, apologizing and comforting each other as they were both left quite fragile mentally. They had fallen asleep together, arms around each other's waists, legs tangled together, and both comfortable with how the day ended.

Dream had now woken up, his lover's arms around his waist, light breathes to be heard from beside him. He sat up, placing a light kiss on his forehead before crawling out of bed and putting a shirt on as they both slept topless. He walked back over to the desk which held a computer that was beside their bed, and turned it on. He began to type away, releasing a few tweets, responding to some emails, and editing a video he recorded a few days ago.

He looked to his left over at the boy who was sleeping, and smiled. He looked adorable when he slept. It was something about how calm he looked. He went back to editing, resting his chin on his hand.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Clay yelled, tears running down his face.

Woah. That's never happened before.

"Oh please, it's not like you can talk!" Sapnap yelled back as he let a few tears trickle down his cheeks.

What the fuck is happening.

"I know that, and I've been trying to say that!" He defended.

"Morning love," his thoughts were cut short by his boyfriend kissing his forehead.

"Oh, m-morning honey," He quickly responded, looking up to make eye contact.

"You okay?" Sapnap asked with a light smile on his face.

"Oh uh.. yeah," He hesitantly said, smiling back.

"Alright. Make sure you come downstairs soon," He said, patting his shoulder, "I don't want you editing all day," He said.

"Actually, I'll just come down now," He said, standing up from his chair and giving Nick a little peck on the lips. Sapnap nodded as they walked out of the room. They walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Well, Sapnap did. Clay just followed him into the kitchen.

Nick grabbed two cups from the cabinet, and was about to pour water into both of them, until he felt arms wrapping around his waist and a head nuzzling into his neck.

"Hi," Sapnap chuckled, placing a kiss in the fluffy hair on his shoulder.

"Hello," Dream said, lifting his head and looking at what Sapnap was doing as he hugged him tighter. Both of the cups had been filled and sapnap handed one to Dream

"Drink," Sapnap said as he began to drink out of his own cup. Clay took the cup and took a few sips before walking to the living room with Nick following shortly behind.

"How can you say that when you never did?!"

He hated this. He hated getting reminded of how they treated each other. He hated being reminded of all of the things he said last night. He hated hearing the anger in his boyfriend's voice. The genuine anger. He hated seeing the tears of pure sadness, and heartbreak fall from his lover's eyes. The worst part about all of this was the fact that it was his fault. He made him feel that way and he would never forgive himself for it.

They both sat down on the couch as they placed their cups on the table in front of them. Just as Sapnap was about to say something, Dream leaned his head on his shoulder without saying a word. Nick thought nothing of it and put his arm around him.

"I love you," Clay said, feeling his composure weaken by the second.

"Do you though? Do you really, because right now. It really doesn't feel like it!"

"I love you too," Nick replied with a smile.

You shouldn't.

Sapnap pulled him closer as he kissed Dream's forehead. Dream leaned into the touch, but still stayed quiet.

"Oh now you have nothing to say?"

"Well it's not necessarily easy to say anything when I know I'm just gonna hurt you!"

"Then tell me That's how you feel! We both know we aren't going to get anywhere when we don't feel safe to say what's on our minds!"

"...clay? Clay. Clay!" He was cut off from his thoughts by Nick rubbing his shoulder.

"Oh um. Yeah?" He said, looking at Sapnap.

"I was just asking you about lunch but you never answered," Nick explained.

"Oh sorry," He said, silently cursing at himself for not listening.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked, worry plastered all over his face.

"Mhm," He nodded. "M'just tired is all. I'm actually gonna go upstairs for a little bit," He excused himself, walking upstairs into his room, leaving a confused Nick to sit there and worry.

The moment he sat down on his bed, he broke down. He let the tears flow as sadness filled his body. Why was he such an asshole? Why did he have to hurt the person he loved most? And why is he the one crying right now, it should be Sapnap. Why does he always have to make things about himself. Why isn't he downstairs with his boyfriend.
_____________________________________________

The moment he heard the door close, he pulled out his phone, and texted punz.

Sapnap
Hey man. I'm sorry but we're gonna have to cancel the stream tonight.

Punz
Awe man :( that's okay. Why?

Sapnap
Something's wrong w Clay.

Punz
Shit dude, is he possessed?

Sapnap
No🙄 I mean somethings wrong w him mentally

Punz
Oh my god he is possessed
He's gone insane

Sapnap
No omg. Emotionally. He's sad

Punz
Oh. Why

Sapnap
No idea. I'm trying to figure that out.

Punz
Better go find out then

Sapnap
Tf do you think I canceled the stream for

Punz
Damn bro. So mean

Sapnap
Sorry. I'm just worried.

Punz
Then stop texting me and go help him.

Sapnap
Alr. Bye :)

Punz
Bye :)
_____________________________________________

He stood up and put his phone in his pocket as he began to walk up the stairs. He immediately walked into Clay's room, as he knew that's where he'd be. The first thing he saw when he walked in was his boyfriend sitting on the bed, crying. He looked up at him as a tear ran down his face, sniffling.

"Hey baby," He said as he walked towards his boyfriend. He sat down beside him and opened his arms, offering a hug which was immediately accepted. He went in for the hug so fast that it almost felt like he jumped into his arms. Clay held him close with a tight grip on Nick's shirt as he cried into his shoulder. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked in a whisper, rubbing his back in hopes to calm him down.

In a fit of guilt and worry, he spoke in between shaky breaths.

"A-are you- okay?" He asked backing away a bit so he could wipe his eyes.

"Yes honey, I'm okay, of course I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?" He softly spoke, placing a hand on the other's hair, massaging it softly.

"Because last night- I -.. I hurt you," He Sobbed. It took Sapnap a few seconds to figure out what he meant, but then it dawned on him.

The fight.

He pulled him back into the hug. This time it wasn't reciprocated, he just layed in his arms, accepting the affection.

"Oh honey, I'm not upset about that," He said, rubbing his back.

"But you were crying," He argued. Sapnap pulled away and looked him directly in the eyes.

"And you are crying," He said, placing a hand on his cheek, wiping his tears.

"Because I'm a horrible boyfriend," He cried. Nick had never been more shocked to hear Clay say something. "I can't do anything right. I always hurt you. I never try to, but I always end up doing it anyways. I'm way too clingy, I'm annoying, I'm needy, and I'm possessive," He rambled. Just as Sapnap was about to say something, Dream continued speaking, "I'm a burden, and the absolute worst boyfriend anyone could ever ask for," He Whispered. That brought tears to Sapnap's eyes.

Nick was shocked. Utterly, and completely shocked. He never thought any of this, never even taken it into consideration. Just the thought of his boyfriend saying anything like that made him feel sick, made him want to cry and sob, let alone actually feel that way. But here they are, his boyfriend saying everything he never wanted to hear him say, crying. The worst part about this was that this wasnt just a little fit of guilt or sadness, this was a problem he has been struggling with for who knows how long? He tried so hard to fight it, tried so hard to stay strong for his boyfriend, but failed. He felt a tear fall down his cheek. Then another. And another.

Now Dream felt even worse. He had just made him cry, again. All because he opened his mouth and trusted himself not to say anything stupid. Horrible mistake.

"Nick-" He tried to speak, tried to console him, but was cut off by two hands grabbing his face, forcing him to look the other in the eyes

"Don't you ever say any shit like that again. You are the best boyfriend ever. You're kind. You're sweet. You care about me. And I care about you. Would a bad boyfriend sit with me for two hours while I try to build up the courage to come out to my parents? I don't think so. But you did. Would a bad boyfriend help me get over my insecurities? No. But you did. Would a bad boyfriend fly two hours each way from Florida to Texas just cause I felt a little sad? I still think that was a bit overboard, but no," He giggled at the last part.

"You were upset, I wasn't about to let my boyfriend be sad alone," He giggled as well.

"And that's what a good boyfriend would do. Well I think a good boyfriend would also just comfort me. You just went a little overboard but it's fine," He chuckled, "point is. You're an amazing boyfriend, you always have been, always will be," He said, comforting the boy. Dream just cried. If he was being completely honest, no one had ever comforted him like that. Heck, the only reason he felt this way was because of his exes.

"So don't ever say shit like that again. You're an awesome boyfriend, and I love you," He spoke as he kissed his forehead.

"I love you too," He smiled, and kissed him. Nick kissed back as he gently placed a hand on his cheek again, wiping away the tears. He gently pulled away and smiled.

"Now come on. I'm pretty sure you cried enough to fill the Nile river and then some. We need to get you cleaned up," He said standing up and offering a hand to the other. "Cry me a river my ass. Cry me a damn ocean," Dream smiled and took it, both of them holding hands as they walked to the bathroom at the end of the hall. Sapnap opened the door as he pulled dream in with him. The first thing Clay did when he walked into the bathroom was look in the mirror, only to surprised with a red eyed, tear stained version of his face.

"Oh my god," He said, a bit shocked.

"What?" Nick asked as he turned around to look at Clay.

"I'm ugly as fuck," He said, laughing.

"Holy shit you are," Sapnap laughed as he got a good look at his face. He put the heels of his hands on the counter behind him and jumped up, sitting on it. Dream turned on the tap and put his hands under it, collecting a good amount of water before splashing it all over his face. He looked up at the mirror again.

"God I hate how I look when I cry," He commented before he squated down, opened the cupboard and pulled out a small wash cloth.

"I don't know man. You still look pretty damn gorgeous to me," He complimented as he watched the other gently pat the cloth on his face. Clay put the cloth down and opened the medicine cabinet in search of ibuprofen.

"I try," He replied and smiled. Eventually, he found the pills and took two. He stuck his tongue out and placed the first pill on the back of it before swallowing the capsule dry. He repeated this process one more time as the crying he had done previously, left him with a headache. He walked over to Nick and wrapped his arms around his waist and leaned his head on the other's chest. Nick hugged him back and kissed the top of his head.

"You feeling better now?" He asked as he gently massaged the other's head. He earned a quiet approving hum, and felt a slight nod against his chest. "Okay. I'm gonna grab your water, and then we can hang out in my room, okay?" He suggested.

"M'kay," He muttered. Sapnap slid off of the counter and walked downstairs as Dream walked into the other's room. Sapnap grabbed Dream's cup from the coffee table and trotted back upstairs into his own room where he was greeted by his boyfriend patiently waiting on his phone on the bed.

He walked over and handed the other his drink before sitting down next to him and kissing his cheek.

"You sure you're feeling okay now?" He asked, trying to get confirmation.

"Yeah. Still feeling a little down, but mostly better," He replied with a weak smile.

"Understandable. But I promise I'm fine now," He said with a genuine smile. Clay smiled back and leaned his head on the other. Nick placed a kiss on his head and massaged his hair.

"M' tired," He mumbled. He just continued to gently scratch the other's scalp, whispering sweet nothings as he fell asleep.

"I love you," He whispered as he drifted off to sleep as well.
_____________________________________________
2480 words

They might be a little gay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 819 56
I don't do descriptions lovelies. Just read if you would like!
533 29 21
There's so much of this story on google docs that the pages start to glitch out, so I'm posting it here. There will no doubt be multiple chapters, so...
474 10 12
mcyt oneshots the title says it all i will only be writing fluff and angst [if it is smn elses i have given them credit in the title] DNF SKEPHALO KA...
30K 471 21
Dreamsmp x reader oneshot You will mostly see fluff and just happy love story's that everyone always dreams of