His Best Friend's Sister A S...

Bởi fandom_xreaders

When Sirius Black has a long summer vacation with two of his best friends, James and y/n, he gains a small cr... Xem Thêm

chapter 1: Trouble on the Train
Chapter 2:Conversations in the Dark
Chapter 3: Stupid Feelings Getting in the Way of Shit
Chapter 5: Youll Get Whats Coming to You
Chapter 6: you know you could just ask right?
Chapter 7: Flirty in the great hall
Chapter 8: Hogsmead Trip
Chapter 9: Your Cuteness is Sickening
Chapter 10: I'm Going to Marry Her. No Doubt About it
Chapter 11: Dont Ever Let Me Go
Chapter 12: Snogging in the Shreiking Shack
Chapter 13: This is What the Room of Requirements Should be for
Chapter 14: Telling the Parents
Chapter 15: No Hope
Chapter 16: Glass in the Sink
chapter 17: You are my Everything
Chapter 18: What If?
chapter 20: Apologies
Chapter 19: The prank
chapter 21: Im Free
Chapter 22: Missing Sweatshirts
Chapter 23: Blood on Her Fist
Chapter 24: James! Shut up!
Chapter 25: Laying in the Sunrise
Chapter 26: finally back
chapter 27: you are the strongest girl i know
Chapter 28: Ill Give Him Some Hints
Chapter 29: Its Raining
chapter 30: The Perfect Dress
Chapter 31: We Walked In
Chapter 32: Siblings Reunited
Chapter 33: No Need For That
chapter 34: I Wish Your Parents Weren't Home.
Chapter 35: james finds love
Chapter 37: were home
chapter 36: If You Were Gay I'd Fuck You
Chapter 38: Threatening The Devil
Chapter 39: Missing You
Chapter 40: That's My Girl
chapter 41: You're Going To Be Great In laws
Chapter 42: Finally With Him
Chapter 43: Im Here To Worry
Chapter 44: Mums Awkward Conversations
Chapter 45: You Always Look Good In Red
Chapter 46: I Can't Touch You?
Chapter 47: Im Trying To Take Her To Bed
Chapter 48: Left In The Dark
Chapter 49: It Would Solve All My Problems
Chapter 50: The Last Hogsmead Trip
chapter 51: hogwarts completed
a/n
A/N

Chapter 4: Pain has an Effect on Every One

5.4K 111 71
Bởi fandom_xreaders

TW SA mentioned in this chapter

y/n pov 

i woke up to my head buried in Sirius's bare shoulder and neck. his arm was wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to his bare chest. i smiled slightly. i felt my cheeks heat up a little. sirius's soft snores could still be heard. i turned and saw Remus was awake.

"morning Remus," i said 

"oh good morning y/n," he said

"can you help me? I'm a bit stuck"  

he chuckled and walked over. 

"yes yes, I can" he carefully lifted Sirius's arm up enough for me to slide through. 

"Thanks" 

"mhmm" 

i grabbed my uniform that I grabbed while my old dorm mates were out. i changed into my skirt and shirt quickly in the bathroom before walking out. sirius was up, sorta, and was looking around his bed confused before he saw me. his eyes softened as he saw me. he rested his head back on the pillow. 

"Sirius you do have to get up. we have class" i said sitting on the side of his bed. he grumbled something. i moved a little closer to him and before i knew it he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto the bed and under the covers. 

"Sirius!" I said in disbelief. He just let out a low chuckle before nuzzling his nose into my neck. "Your very clingy in the morning," I said stroking his hair. He mumbled something that I couldn't hear before letting me go and rolling over to get up. James and Remus left a couple of minutes before and Peter was still sleeping. Sirius got changed quickly while I sat up.

"How'd you sleep," he asked putting his shirt on.

"Ok I guess," I said trying to fix the hair that he just messed up. "What about you"

"Good for once"

"Did you finish all your work"

"Most of it" he grumbled. He finished changing before I walked over to him. He looked down to me.

"You looked really stressed last night," I said putting a hand on his arm. He looked over at my hand before back at me. He moved his other hand to rest on mine.

"Yeah" He whispered.

"Do you need help with it"

He thought for a second.

"I don't know. I think if you were there I'd be more unfocused"

"Why?" I asked with a soft chuckle.

"Because I talk to you non stop and I think I wouldn't be able to stop talking and work"

"Alright. Well, we have classes soon so I'm going to head to my class. I'll see you later" I said before we both moved our hands out of the other touch.

"Ok. Wait. Aren't you in my potion class second class today"

"Yeah. I'll see you then"

"Alright," he said with a small smile on his face.

______

(Time skip to potions class ⚠️sa in this portion⚠️)

Sirius pov

I was grouped with James Peter and Remus for the potion we had to make. I really couldn't focus because I was hoping nothing happens to y/n last class and she's in this class right now.

"Sirius pay attention," Remus said grabbing something out of my hand.

"Sorry" I muttered sitting back down.

"I know she's in this class but you still have to pay attention"

"Who?" James asked. My eyes widened before I shot a glare at Remus. "No one," I said quickly.

"Ok then," James said before going back to making the potion. I looked over at y/n to see her looking really uncomfortable. She was saying something to one of her group mates but he just had a smirk on his face. She moved away from him a little but he moved closer. I saw his hand sliding up her leg. I saw James look at me before following my gaze. His hands turned to fists with his knuckles turning white. I saw tears forming in y/n eyes and abruptly pushed my chair back and walked over to her group. I stood behind the guy and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Why don't you keep your hands to yourself before I rip them off," I whispered in his ear. He instantly froze and took his hand off of her. I pushed his chair over and looked down at y/n.

"Professor me and y/n are going on a walk," I said. He looked at me before nodding. I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me. She instantly followed and held my hand tightly. Once we got out of the classroom I brought her down the hall a little bit away. I pulled her into a protective hug. She instantly crumbled against me. I heard sobs muffled by my chest. I pulled her closer and slid down the wall behind me. I pulled her onto my lap. I rubbed her back as she cried into my shoulder.

"We're not going back to class" I whispered. I felt her move her head to look at me. "I'm going to grab our stuff and tell him that something happened that made you uncomfortable. He likes you so i think you'll be fine. I'll have Remus fill you in on what happened. Ok?"

She nodded.

"Ok uh stay right here Ok love?" I said sitting her down next to me. She nodded and I quickly ran down to class. I walked up to our professor.

"Uh, professor?"

"Yes what is it, Sirius"

"Something happened a little while ago that made y/n uncomfortable so I'm taking her back to the common room if that's alright"

"Oh! Yes of course. Just have someone fill you both in on what happened during class"

"That's what Remus is for," I said with a small laugh. He did too. "thanks"

"of course. make sure she ok"

"yep" 

i quickly walked over to where her desk was and grabbed her stuff before but not before shooting the guys from earlier a dirty look and then grabbing my own stuff

"i swear I'm going to beat the shit out of him" he grumbled. "how dare he touch my sister like that"

"i would too but I'm bringing y/n back to the common room" 

"what if we do it together? tonight. I give him a note"

i thought for a second before the memory played back in my head. 

"yeah. tonight. give me a time and place and ill be there"

"good. ill see you at lunch"

"yep"

i grabbed the stuff and walked back down the hall to y/n. she had her knees to her chest and was rocking herself a little. i walked a little faster to her. 

"come on. let's go" i said softly. she nodded and got up to follow me. 

----------

y/n pov

we got back to the common room and i told Sirius i was going to go take a shower. the hot water poured on my shoulders as i tried to get the feeling off. i could still feel his hand going up. it was a suffocating feeling. all he kept saying was to be quiet and if I didn't he would find a way to get in a room with me. it was horrid. i kept saying stop or moving or get the boy's attention but i couldn't. sirius looked so out of it today. he definitely put way to much of some ingredient in the potion. im surprised it didn't blow up in his face. 

"y/n. i have some of my extra pajamas on the counter if you want them. i can get you yours if you want" i heard Sirius say from across the room. i needed him to stay in the room for comfort since i couldn't stand to be without him at the moment. 

"yours are fine," i said in my weak voice

"alright love"

"do you have a towel"

"uh yeah here"

i turned off the water and he passed a towel past the curtain

"Thanks"

"mhmm. ill be just behind the door when you done"

"ok"

i heard the door open and shut before i actually stepped out of the shower. i looked at the mirror and felt everything all over again. i closed my eyes for a couple of minutes before finally changing into Sirius pajamas. his comforting scent filled my senses making everything feel a little better. i stepped out of the bathroom and saw Sirius pacing around the room. he saw me and stopped. 

"come here love," he said. i quickly got engulfed in a hug. he put a hand on the back of my head and i held onto the shirt he was wearing. we stood like this for a while until he pulled out of the hug for a second. he grabbed my hands and pulled me softly to his bed. he sat down and pulled me onto his lap. i cupped his jaw and looked at him. i looked at him for a while until i noticed his breath hitch. i rubbed my thumb on his cheek. 

"you seemed off today. what's up" i asked softly

"uh nothing," he said with a soft smile. "its nothing love"

"Are you sure?"

"yes, I'm sure. how about you. are you ok?"

i let out a small sigh. he then took my hands off his jaw and put them on my jaw. 

"i still feel it" i whispered feeling tears in my eyes. his jaw clenched slightly. "it just felt so terrible and i felt so helpless. every time i looked over to you guys no one was looking over" 

"oh love," he said "I'm so sorry. i was so worried about something and didn't even check. I'm so sorry"

"it's not your fault," i said. "you did see eventually so I'm happy that happened"

we sat in silence. he was rubbing my cheek gently before he put his forehead on mine. i closed my eyes and leaned on him a little. my heart was beating at max speed. i pulled back after a little while. he looked at me. then it was like he read my mind. he moved his hands down to my waist before putting his legs on the bed and laying on his pillow. he pulled me with him and i nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. 

"i wish i could've been there sooner," he said rubbing my back

"pads"

"i know i know its just..." he let out a sharp breath "i hate seeing you in pain." i smiled softly

"you're a big softy you know that"

"yep I know" the smile on my face grew along with a small laugh. "there's the laugh i love"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

423K 8.8K 39
I, Eliza Evans, was just an ordinary girl until something disastrous happened. We moved and the boy next door corrupted me. Instead of liking ponies...
103K 3K 45
"Y/n, I will always be here for you." "Promise?" "I promise." ~*𓃦*~ Going to Hogwarts was something Y/n Black had been looking forward to her ent...
234K 5K 42
*edited* Aliza Potter (twin sister of James Potter) is starting her first year at Hogwarts after being expelled from Beaxbatons school for mischievou...
2.8K 101 23
"Oh, come on, it's fine. It's just a kiss," Sirius ceased. "No, it is not! You just told me you are in love with somebody else," she argued, "and...a...