Khwahish

By mangoesonmytree

The Kapoors have never had it easy. They lost too much when they were young with no one on their side to help... More

Introduction
Overview & Playlist
Aesthetics (part 1)
Aesthetics (part 2)
Aesthetics (part 3)
Aesthetics (part 4)
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Sequel

Twenty two

18.8K 1.1K 128
By mangoesonmytree

He walked into the house with purposeful steps. Ruhaan found the whiskey before anything else. Only he knew how much he needed that alcohol in his system. He has had an awful day at work and everything and everyone seems to be pissing him off even more. The sound of footsteps echoed behind him. More like heels clicking against the tiles.

He turned around to his wife. He didn't know what he expected, but it sure as hell wasn't this. There she stood, the only woman he would ever bow to, in a lace bodysuit and high heels. She was fairly blessed with curves and those breasts that were halfway out of her clothes. She stood straight, with her hands pulled behind her back and her head held high.

Ruhaan raked his eyes up and down her figure a couple of times and then finally looked into her eyes. "Cute outfit. Was it expensive?" Mahira frowned lightly but smoothed her expression the next second and nodded with confidence. Ruhaan hummed. "You have 60 seconds to get that thing off of you or I'll tear it and I don't care how much you spent on it."

Her thighs clenched but she didn't move. She liked the fight, and she is finally getting it. "I don't like to take orders." Ruhaan watched her like a predator. He took a sip of his whiskey and turned to the clock. "You still have 30 seconds. You know the day I've had honey, you don't wanna mess with me, just do what I say." She did know of the day he had, he called her to rant about it. She still didn't move, not even when the time was up.

"Make me."

There was some fucked up woodoo magic in her words. Something snapped and the air got a lot thicker than it was before. He walked to her, slowly, taking his time and when he was finally infront of her, he looked into her eyes, down to her mouth and then lower towards her neck and chest. He forwarded his whiskey glass and poured it's contents over her chest. She sucked in breath but was a little too late in pulling away. He bent forward and licked the liquor off of her chest, following a path with his tongue, up her neck and wrapped his lips on her jaw. He sucked, and bit her until her head was thrown back.

She pulled away from him suddenly and turned to run away but he caught her before she could and threw her over his shoulder. She hit her fists on his back demanding that she puts him down. "If you don't stop with this, I'll fuck you on the fucking stairs." She hit him harder.

Fucking insatiable woman.

"You like the chase, don't you baby?" When she didn't reply, he dropped her on the floor and pushed her down on her knees. That's when she realized, they were already in their room. Ruhaan walked away from her and sat on the edge of the bed, after he shut the door. "Here is what you're going to do. You're going to listen to everything I say and do exactly that. If you don't, I'll make sure you don't walk tomorrow."

Now that sounds interesting.

"Crawl to me and take off my belt."

She raised a brow. Amused and very aroused. This is some hot shit she hasn't tried before. "That is very degrading."

"Good, that's the point." She scoffed at his answer. "Is this how you're going to treat your wife?"

"This is how I am going to treat you in bed for the rest of our lives. Even after we have an army of children."

"You move fast, Kapoor." He half smiled. "Crawl." Mahira leaned forward and placed her palms on the floor. She crawled forward, so very slowly, to irk him. He caught on to it but he let her have her fun. She finally reached him and he grabbed her chin. "You'll look so hot while pregnant."

"I don't look hot now?" He chuckled lightly. "Fetching for compliments, are you?"

"That's the only way you get to hear them now."

"You don't need to fetch any of it baby. Look in my eyes and you'll know. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and the only one I have eyes for."

"Romantic. Now get back to being the asshole, who I am gonna try my best to run away from. I love the chase, husband."

"You won't get far, you won't get anywhere to be honest." He gestured towards his belt and she pulled it off, next was his pants and then the underwear. Her eyes widened a little and her mouth went dry.

Well, atleast he isn't cocky without reason.

She teared open his shirt, the buttons flying everywhere. Neither of them cared. There he was, completely and gloriously naked infront of her for the first time. She pushed at his chest so he fell back on the bed and got on top of him and turned around. Her face aligned with his dick. He himself had a glorious view. Her thighs were around his face. He palmed her pussy and found exactly what he had expected. She was too fucking wet. He tore the lace from around her crotch and dived in for a meal. The first lick of his tongue made her spring in action.

She wrapped her lips around the head and slowly went lower. She gagged lightly which made him groan and the sensation went all up in her body. She rolled her tongue around him, lightly grazing her teeth on the underside, while also pulling away and licking the head. She switched between her methods and his emotions went into an overdrive. He loved it all. He thrusted up into her mouth a few times, hitting the back of her throat and making her gag.

She moaned around him when he thrusted a finger into her. His tongue playing with her clit. He even bit it lightly and she almost came. She rolled her hips over his face, all the while sucking him off. She was chasing her high, trying to make him reach it at the same time but he was nowhere close it seemed. She held her orgasm off for as long as she could. Ruhaan pulled his mouth a little away. "It's alright baby, let it go. Come all over my face." That was the last straw for her. Her eyes rolled as she pulled away from his dick and moaned.

Ruhaan lapped it all up. His hands had held her thigh so hard, it had turned red. His hands printed on them. He rolled Mahira over until her back hit the mattress and hovered over her. She looked up at him with a fire in her eyes. "You tore such a pretty piece of clothing."

"I warned you. But you had to be a brat. It's not my fault." He sat back on his knees, straddling her. She sat up as well and kissed over his abs before it turned to biting. She sucked hickies up till his collarbone. She licked up his jaw and went for a kiss. Ruhaan grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. "No kisses for you today." She pouted and pulled his other hand up till her neck. "Hit me." He let go of her and she fell back on the mattress with a bounce.

"No, baby. I can't do that." But she wasn't ready for it. She insisted he hit her until he did. He slapped her lightly and she gave him a deadpan look. "You can do better than that." Ruhaan shook his head. "I don't wanna hurt you."

"But I want it. I like it." He still refused so she grabbed his dick and squeezed. Hard. "Do. It." He groaned at her action.

"Are you manipulating me?" She simply shrugged and tugged harder. The pain got him in action and he gave her what she wanted. Her head jerked to the side at the impact. She turned back to face him with eyes wilder than before. His wife was a freak, he was sure of it. The only thing between him and her was her bodysuit

He grabbed the middle of her neckline and tore away the whole thing. He threw away the scraps and slapped her breast harshly. She screamed. He palmed both of her breasts, tugging at her nipples as he kissed a path down her neck. He marked her collarbone with hickies, going down and doing the very same to her breasts. He rolled his tongue around her nipple and she fisted his hair to pull him closer.

He moved down her stomach, kissing every inch of her skin. And just when he reached her pussy, he pulled away and sat up. Mahira groaned in annoyance. "If you don't do it Ruhaan, I will do it myself, and you'll never get a chance again!" He scoffed at her. "You won't ever be able to do to yourself what I will." He flipped her around.

"Hands and knees, NOW!" The brat in her told her to not listen so she didn't. She laid there, on her stomach with her face propped up on her hand. "You won't listen, will you?" She just clicked her tongue in response. He hummed and got up from the bed, leaving her cold. This was her chance to let him chase her, but most importantly to run as far away as she could so he actually works to find her. She got up from the bed to run out of the room. The next thing she knew, he grabbed her neck, turned her around and tied a blindfold over her eyes. "Ahhh!!"

He grabbed her face harshly, "scream all you want, but if you disobey me ever again, you'll be fucking your own fingers for the rest of your life. Got it?" She nodded to her best abilities. With her vision impaired, she was more vulnerable to him than ever. He picked her up and dumped her on the bed, she bounced once before falling on her back. "Now, be a good girl and get on your hands and knees!"

This time, she listened. He got up on the bed and kneeled behind her. He trailed his fingers lightly over her spine and she shivered. He palmed her ass and delivered a hard slap. She jerked at the impact and moaned when he rubbed the area to soothe it.

He lined his dick near her pussy and nudged it in gently. Her head leaned forward as she sighed. She has never in her entire life felt this needy for dick. He grabbed her shoulder with one hand and slammed inside of her in one thrust to get in fully. "Ah-ow!"

That fucking hurt but a good one.

He pulled one of her hand behind her back and kept his hold on it tightly as he kept slamming into her. "Is this the fight you were looking for baby? Is this what you wanted? To be fucked like a whore? To run away from me, so I look for you everywhere and fuck you against any surface?" She clenched around him. "Yess! Fuck-yess!"

He picked up his speed even more, pounding into her. Tears dropped down her eyes, wetting her blindfold and she didn't know if it was because it was hurting her, or because she loved the pain too damn much like a slut. Her breasts bounced as her whole body jerked. Her sensitive nipples rubbed against the bedsheet and she moaned.

He gave her ass another slap and another, all the while thrusting into her. "Ahh, fuck, Ruhaan- har-harder." He almost stopped. "What?"

"Harder, fuck me harder!!" And he was in love. Just when he thought she couldn't get anymore perfect. He was already rearranging her gut but she apparently wanted more. "Please have my children."

She choked on a laugh as he hit her g-spot. "I will, if you fuck me well." He let go of her hand and grabbed her hair. She still couldn't see anything as he pulled her up so her back was against his chest. "Challenge accepted." He whispered into her ear, then bent down to suck on her shoulder. He thrusted up into her, caught her breasts with his hands, fondling them and pinching the nipples. She threw her head back against his shoulder, her hands going around his neck as she came around his cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!!"

He pulled his hands away from her breasts and took a hold of one of hers. He brought their hands down towards her lower stomach and pressed onto it. She could literally feel him move inside of her through her palm and that oddly enough turned her on even more.

She clenched around him again and he threw his head back, "fuck baby, stop doing that." He pulled out of her, turned her around and threw her on the mattress with her back against it. He hovered over her, and thrusted into her again, much faster now that he was chasing his own high. Her mouth fell open in a silent scream as she felt another orgasm close. "Hold it."

"No please, Ruhaan, I re-"

"I said fucking hold it!" He slapped her breast and she clenched around him again. Her hands fisted the sheets. She was so close she could feel her bones clattering with the need to come. He himself was no better, his whole body shook with the need to climax, he pulled the blindfold away and she squinted her eyes at him.

She cupped his face when she couldn't hold it in anymore, "Please, please Ruhaan, please-" He nodded, his own body close to letting go, his lips hovered right over hers, "come, come with me." Her head fell back against the pillow, and her back arched as she came around him with a moan of his name.

He came inside of her, the very next second, with his own head pulled back, "fuck, Mahi!" That was the first time she heard him moan and it became her favorite sound.

He hovered over her, still inside of her, not even planning on pulling out. She looked at him and noticed that he wore a simple chain around his neck, with no pendant. She got a hold of it and pulled him closer by it to connect her lips with his. The kiss was a total contrast of what just happened. It was soft and soothing. "We should've done this years ago."

He breathed out a laugh at her words, "yeah, we should've. But it was worth the wait." She smiled lightly. "Yeah, it was. By the way, I am on birth control."

Ruhaan looked into her eyes with a knowing look. "I know." She pushed away the untameble curls away from his forehead. "Do you really want kids?" She asked him in a whisper. Ruhaan sighed.

"Yeah, but only when or if, you're ready. Till then, a man can dream,  and definitely try." She chuckled at his suggestive words and kissed him again. She flipped them around and straddled him. "You're one insatiable woman."

"I know!" She winked.

They kept up all night, and only fell asleep in the early morning with him still very much inside of her.

                               🦋

Alot of you were looking forward to this one, I hope it was worth it, I tried my best.

It's also the longest smut I've ever written 🤷‍♀️😂

I thought of ending the book at the chapter after this one but since so many of you want more, I'll be writing 4 extra chapter, one for each couple. Though they will be much shorter. I'll try my best to make them wholesome 🤍

What did you guys think? Let me know.

See ya🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 21.4K 54
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ "๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช, ๐“ณ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐”‚๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ" โ‹† หš๏ฝก โ‹†เญจโ™กเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝก โ‹†ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหš โ™ก หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห–...
18.7K 434 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
22.6K 1K 10
โIf I cannot bend heaven, I'll raise hell.โž ~ K I A R A A G N I H O T R I โWhy should I apologise for the monster I've become? No-one ever apologi...
677K 32.7K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...