Change || Neteyam x (Fem Metk...

By Spider_Punk_Simp

You are a daughter of the Metkayina tribe led by your saʼnok and sempul (Ronal and Tonowari) as Tsahìk and Ol... More

Character ideas if ya need it :)
Chapter 1 (World building)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (pep talk)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11 (Mother knows best)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
The end

Chapter 10

14.2K 487 191
By Spider_Punk_Simp

Recap:

Everyone else followed Lo'ak's lead and jumped into the water. You were about to jump too but someone gripped your shoulder. Your breathing hitched, slapping the hand away. You turned to see Neteyam quickly letting go and putting his hands up in the air.

"Woah Y/n it's only me." He laughed but noticed your red, glossy eyes. "Wait...have you been crying?" He furrowed his brows trying to take your hand but you pulled away.

"No. Something just went in my eye." You lied horrendously.

"I'm not convinced just let me see-" Neteyam tried to get a good look at you but you pushed him and turned your head.

"Why can you not just leave me alone?!" You raised your voice.

"Because I care Y/n! I care about your health. I care about your safety. I care about y-" He tried walking up to you once again.

"Well then stop caring!" You hissed. Then jumped into the water and quickly swam away.

"Y/n." Was all you heard as you swam away.

𝓝⋆ᯅ⋆๑𓂅﹆

Once you got out of the water, you just stood on the golden sand full of rage. You snapped at Neteyam who only wanted to help you. All of this because your emotions put a chokehold on you.

You knew what you had to do; You had to apologise to him.

You only hope that this wouldn't ruin your friendship with him.

You decided to sit near the docks and wait for Neteyam to come back. Honestly, you expected to come over immediately (since it was his nature to always help head first) but he was gone for quite a while.

Soon you saw Rotxo and Neteyam exiting the water.

You stood up and ran up to them. Once you were face to face with Neteyam, you eyes looked at his now honey yellow ones. Rotxo saw this and just shook his head as he left you two to have your moment.

"I am so sorry for shouting at you Neteyam. I kinda got into an argument with my brother and I was just so mad that I let all that out on you!" You said apologetically, not once looking away from him.

"It's okay Y/n! Next time just try and talk to me about it. You know I would never judge you and I care about you a lot. I only wanna make you happy N/n (nickname)." He replied, smiling at you warmly and you returned that warm smile.

"N/n huh?" You ask while keeping that smile and leaning your head towards him.

"Yeah, it's bad isn't it?" He asked, turning away from your gaze, scratching his head.

"Oh no. Not at all. I like it." You grabbed his hand and patted it to give him reassurance.

Neteyam looked back at you once more and then smirked. This was the right time to take some of Rotxo's advice.

"You know if you really want me to completely forgive you could do something for me..."

"What is that something?" You questioned. You felt the gears moving in your head as he said that. Guessing what he wanted from you.

"You could...come with me on a Ilu ride." He finally said.

As he said that, he took his hand out so you could grab it but you only looked at him suspiciously.

"Is that all?" Your brows lowered.

"Yep." He nods.

"I do not believe you..." You said blankly.

"Do you trust me?"

"Not really." You said joking, trying to hide a playful smile.

"Then why are you holding my hand?"

"I am not-" You were cut off as soon as you felt your hand intertwined with his and you look back up at him quickly. You were always surprised at how bold Neteyam was. This was one of those moments.

"Yes you are. Now let's go." He smirked, walking to the water with your hand still in his.

You call for a Ilu and you get on it and form the bond then you turn to Neteyam.

"What are you waiting for?" You turn, patting the Ilu's back for him to sit.

"I thought you didn't trust me." He said, putting his hands on his hips.

"I will leave you here."

"But seriously, I don't wanna do anything that makes you uncomfortable." He replied, concern could be heard in his voice.

You soften a bit when you heard him say that.

"I am never uncomfortable when I am with you." You reply while looking at him dead in the eye and he just gave you a look you couldn't really describe.

You just kept remembering Ao'nung's words to stay away from Neteyam but now after that you only wanted to be closer to the forest boy to anger your brother more (if that was even possible) and debunk his idea about that the Sullys being bad.

Neteyam was surprised by your whole change in demeanour and he didn't know whether to comment or not.

It was only yesterday when you were kept a 10 feet distance from him. Now you were literally going to make skin to skin contact.

He cautiously sat on the Ilu and carefully put his hands on your shoulders ready to dive in the ocean's depths.

You smiled and turned to him to see if he was ready. He nodded and took a deep breath in.

Once you got that confirmation, you tapped the side of the Ilu to tell it to dive.

The entered the reef's water. You felt like everytime you entered the water it always felt like the first. It was a little dark out so the water were filled with luminating light everywhere thanks to the wildlife lighting up the place.

You turned to Neteyam and smiled widely as you saw his eyes sparkled looking at the environment with his ears perked up.

You made the Ilu do a few twirls creating a trail of small illuminating light which stunned him even more.

As you dived deeper, you grabbed his hand and made him touch a few of the colourful fish you passed.

But he didn't focus on that. What he focused on was how your skin glowed under the water as if you had stars scattered on the sides of your body. He shook his head so he wouldn't continue. He was embarrassed sometimes about how much he really liked you.

In amazement, you tapped Neteyam and pointed upwards to see a Pincer fish swimming over you two. You reached your hand as high as possible to touch it before it left. You spun to see the male Na'vi's reaction but he then pointed to the surface. Instantly you understood and quickly made the Ilu swim to the surface.

When you got out of the water you heard a gasp. You turned to see Neteyam panting slightly and you patted his back.

"You are learning to breathe! Reya has taught you well." You praised him.

You made the Ilu turn around and it progressively swam back to the main island. As you sat, you looked up at the sun caving in and the moon slowly arising. Neteyam watched you then decided to speak up.

"Y/n are you sure you're okay?"

"I am! Never better. Why do you ask?"

"I just worry, you know. We're friends but it feels like you're hiding something from me."

"Well I could say the same for you." You say. Giving him a side glance.

'Wait...does she know I like her?!' Neteyam panicked. I mean it was obvious. To the point his little sister knew - but if you knew the whole mission would fail.

"Look Neteyam. We have only known each other only for a few days now. I will not just immediately put my trust into someone I just met or open up them." You continued.

Maybe your brother was right. You've never trusted people so easily but with Neteyam.

It was different.

You just didn't know why.

"No trust? Then what do you call this? Going on a ride with someone you just met. You're not making any sense."

"I know! I do not even understand my own feelings for you!"

Neteyam's eyes widened. 'Did you actually like him as much as he liked you?'

"It just feels right! But so wrong at the same time..." You lowered your head in frustration.

"It doesn't have to be like that. Just embrace the feeling. Don't fight it. Don't fight this feeling between us." He spoke in a hushed tone, gently using his finger to raise your chin to meet his eye.

You finally pivoted your body on the Ilu to meet him face to face and put your hands on his shoulders so you can move to his ear and whisper to him.

"I cannot make any promises."

"...Well all I know is I'm not gonna fight these feelings I have for you, Y/n."

𝓝⋆ᯅ⋆๑𓂅﹆

Hey...how y'all doing? I totally did not to forget to update yesterday ☺️
Just wanna thank y'all so much! We reached 27k views and 1k votes 🎊🎉

*I love you guys so much you don't understand! To show me some love you can vote for this chapter, share this book, add this story to your reading list if you haven't already, follow me and comment (y'all that comment are seriously the MVP's of this book).

*New chapter coming later today

Thank you for reading 🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.5K 46
The Na'vi girl, Tcelia, lost her parents at a very young age. Jake and Neytiri takes her under their wings and she forms a deep bond with the whole f...
145K 3.2K 39
You are Jake and Neytiri's second daughter after neteyam and Kiri, and she had five fingers like her father, Jake, but there was something that many...
56.2K 1.4K 69
She was the mysterious and unknown girl and he the boy that liked to unravel secrets, could I make it more obvious? But both end up getting to know...
7K 254 8
Avatar :- A 15 year old forgetful y/n tokito learning the life of Pandora...unknown that she is not such a normal girl...she is far from normal Avat...