𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃.𝐕𝐀 - 𝐓𝐁𝐏

Oleh -ENHACUTIE

"hi, I'm D.VA, err...Y/N." - five boys get compensated by being sent to the transfer program in Korea, alongs... Lebih Banyak

✦*INTRODUCTION•.
✦ *LEVEL 1 •. : ON THE WAY.
✦ *LEVEL 2 •. : DORM-MATES.
✦ *LEVEL 3 •. : SCHOOL TOUR.
✦ *LEVEL 4 •. : BASEBALL TRYOUT.
✦ *LEVEL 5 •. : THE STARS.
✦ *LEVEL 6 •. : TUTORING.
✦ *LEVEL 8 •. : BINGSU DATE.
✦ *LEVEL 9 •. : SUDDEN CONFESSION.
✦ *LEVEL 10 •. : DECISION-MAKING.
STAGE 2!
✦ *LEVEL 11 •. : JUST THE TWO OF US.
✦ *LEVEL 12 •. : AN ACCUSATION.
✦ *LEVEL 13 •. : LET YOUR GUARD DOWN.

✦ *LEVEL 7 •. : FRIEND OR FOE?

415 11 2
Oleh -ENHACUTIE

—————

——————
(cw: weird behaviour, slight talk of trauma).

"mm.." you dozed off on Robin's shoulder as the bus made small bumps on the road, you had tired yourself out during the school day, having physical education for the first time during your stay.

"they're so cute.." Robin whispers to no one at all, but all of the boys certainly heard it. "Huh?" Bruce turns over to Robin almost instantly after hearing him, looking over at your napping self.

Your hair almost covered your eyes and your hands hugged your backpack on your lap. Finney let's a small laugh, looking back at your undisturbed sleep before reaching his hand and tucking your loose hair behind your ear.

You grumbled, tossing a little bit. Suddenly, a person jumped out and put her hands on your shoulders, you jumped, a squeal leaving your mouth as the other people on the bus looked at you.

In your frazzled state you quickly stood up and bowed, "죄송합니다.. (I'm so sorry..)" you rubbed your eyes as you sat back down. The other people looked at you with funny expressions before going back to minding their own business.

Vance stood up from his seat and grabbed the girl by the blazer sleeve, "what the hell was that for?" He went up to her, almost right in front of each other, looking at her with a scowl.

The girl felt her cheeks heat up a little before backing up, "sorry, I just, I know you guys!" The girl cheered, the bus stopped, signalling that the boys and you were at your stop.

You heard Robin usher you out of your seat, taking your hand into his before pulling you off the bus, you rubbed your sleepy eyes before seeing that the girl had followed Vance and Billy down the bus.

"Erm, who are you?" You sleepily questioned, not being completely out of it. The girl smiled at you, "I'm Mi-Rae, you were in my P.E class." Her hand was put out, expecting a handshake.

You put your hand out before Vance slapped it away. "Sorry, miss but it's kind of weird that you're just, here." Billy elbowed Vance for slapping your hand. "Aren't you supposed to be going home?" Billy asked, gripping onto his and Finney's backpack tightly.

"Yeah but, you guys are so new, I thought maybe I should show you around." The girl chirped, bouncing on her heel.

"You couldn't of asked that at school, instead of," Vance threw his hand in the air. "Oh I don't know, scaring the hell out of Y/N?" The blonde stepped towards the girl in an aggressive behaviour.

"Hey, thanks for caring." You sleepily laughed, poking his arm, as Vance just looked at you with a 'Not the time!' Look.

The girl then quickly bowed to you, in which you jumped at the sudden movement, "sorry for scaring you! Won't happen again, promise!" The girl held your shoulder tightly, you gasped.

this girl's movement scared you, she was sudden and so hyper, and it kind of freaked you out. "It's okay, I guess.." looking towards the guys, almost in a way of asking for help.

Finally, Bruce stepped up and grabbed your arm, "okay that's enough." He pulled you to his side protectively.

"You're so, protective of them, are they y'know?" The girl stepped towards Bruce who stepped back with you.

"No! They're our friend and you're freaking them out." Bruce scowled. He was debating whether on pushing this girl away or not, since one he's still a gentleman, and he makes sure he doesn't touch a woman in the wrong way ever.

"It's okay, Bruce." You pat the boy's arm gently, looking up at him with a gentle smile. "Uh, Mi-Rae, maybe you should go home? It's just sudden that you'd want to be friends," you explained, letting go of Bruce's arm.

Bruce frowned as he let his hand drop from yours, staring at you worriedly. "Why don't we meet up tomorrow, for lunch?" You suggest, looking at the guys who was shaking their heads frantically behind Mi-Rae.

The girl gasped loudly and nodded, taking your hands in hers. "Of course! See you, Y/N!" Waving goodbye and running off to god knows where.

"Why would you do that?" Robin asked, looking at you with a bewildered expression. "Maybe she just wants to be friends, it would be nice." You argue, looking at him with a questioning expression.

"She's just, I don't know creepy." Billy reasoned, pulling his backpack strap around his shoulder. "Here, Finn." Billy gave the curly-haired boy his backpack, who put it on.

"She's not creepy." You sighed, Vance clicked his tongue, "she might be worse than Bruce's fangirls." He compared, "and Bruce's fangirls are bad." He laughs loudly, walking down the street to your dormitory.

"How bad?" You wanted to know, since Bruce groaned as soon as he heard Vance talk about the girls back home. "Pretty bad," Robin and Finney chorused. "One time, a girl tried to steal Bruce's jacket," Robin snickered.

"From his locker in the locker room." Finney finished. You pulled back in disgust, making a blegh sound with your lips. "That's so weird." You laughed into Finney's shoulder.

"Right? Don't even get me started on when we'd have a dance coming up." Billy had joined into the conversation, letting Vance and Bruce lead the group home. "Papers, every day." Billy poked your side, in which you giggled, feeling ticklish.

"And every note we got was a note asking if we could ask Bruce for them." Vance added, his hands in his pockets. Bruce sighed in embarrassment, hearing you laugh even more than you were minutes earlier.

Bruce then looked back at you, who's laugh was dying down. He turned back to Vance who was determined to get home quickly. Bruce then grinned and turned back to you.

"Hey, N/N..wanna know something about Vance?" He whispered to you. You looked at Bruce and nodded excitedly. "Vance has a precious little pinball machine back home, and he named it—" Bruce was cut off by Vance pushing into him, making him trip and fall.

"Shut up, dipshit!" Vance glared at Bruce in anger, his face red from embarrassment. Bruce laughed out loud as the boys just stared at the scene in front of them, shaking their heads while smiling.

"You named it?" You ask, looking at Vance with your eyebrows raised. "Named it what?" You pull on Vance's arm who clicked his tongue. "I didn't name anything!" Vance stuttered, pulling your hands away from his arm.

"Oh please, please tell me!"

"I'm still upset you invited that weird girl to hang." Vance kicked your seat, making you jump and your chair screech. "Don't kick my chair while I'm eating." You kicked his chair back, making him choke on his juice box.

"you almost made me spill my juice, dimwit!" Vance reached over and flicked your forehead. "Touch me again and I'll hit you in the head with my spoon." You menacingly held your spoon in front of you.

You and Vance had a stare down for a few seconds before he flicked your forehead again and you had hit his head with the spoon hard. "Agh!" You both yell out, jumping back in your seats.

Vance held his head as he started muttering curses, looking at you with a scowl. You rubbed the center of your forehead as you rolled your eyes at Vance. The rest of the boys laughed as they finished the last of their food.

Suddenly a tray slammed down on their table. It was Mi-Rae.

"Hi, Y/N!" She waved excitedly, looking at your surprised face as you suddenly fix your posture. "Hi Mi-Rae, I thought you wouldn't show up." You nervously replied, leaning back to your chair as Mi-Rae slowly leaned into your face.

"hehe, you're so cute, you've got rice on your face!" Mi-Rae rubbed your cheek with her handkerchief, where a stray piece of rice was.

Suddenly it was very tense at your guys' lunch table. "Anyways, N/N, Bruce and I-" Finney started before being rudely interrupted by Mi-Rae's loud gasp.

"N/N! We should definitely go out for some food! I know a really good Bingsu place," Mi-Rae put her free hand on her heart as if swearing. You looked at Finney with an apologetic expression.

"Sure, the boys and I-" you start before Mi-Rae shakes her head quickly. "No, I wouldn't want to uh," Mi-Rae glanced at the boys who seemed to scowl or look at her weirdly, "to bother them. Like your friend says, they have a baseball game!" Mi-Rae points her thumb to Finney and Bruce.

Bruce opened his mouth to say something, but hearing nothing come out he just looked expectedly at you.

He expected you to defend them, in which, well..."I think we can watch their game and go for some bingsu as well-" you tried to compromise, Mi-Rae made a loud nu-uh sound. "I only have enough money for us." She points to you and her.

"But it wouldn't be nice to just leave them behind?" You furrowed your eyebrows at Mi-Rae. She just smiled at you before grabbing your hand. "N/N, we're both so much similar, plus I overheard, Bruce and Billy have a date later." Your eyes suddenly go wide. A date?

Well obviously, you just met the guys, you wouldn't know every single detail of their lives but, it was so sudden. You couldn't answer as Billy and Bruce looked at each other with wide eyes. How did Mi-Rae know?

"How do you know that?" Billy asked Mi-Rae who just giggled. "The girls that asked you out told everyone, silly!" She slapped Billy's arm lightly as she wrapped her free arm around yours.

You get your stomach do these weird flips, they felt bad, like the feeling when you watch someone get something you wanted for Christmas. You kind of stayed silent, almost pouring your lips. Bruce and Billy just glanced at you, looking at you worriedly.

"Oh, okay then." You answer after what felt like a long while. "I guess just the two of us could go." You shrug feeling a little sadder than you had been today.

"Great!" Mi-Rae clasped her hands, delighted. "I'll pick you up after school, okay?" She makes a thumbs up at you, you forced a small smile and nodded, before grabbing your plate and the rest of the boys' to put into the dirty dishes bin.

"Okay, that was too obvious of a fucking plan, you're so fucking shady, what is it really?" Vance stood up and grabbed at Mi-Rae's blaze sleeve aggressively.

Mi-Rae's smile almost left instantly and a scowl replaced it, she slapped Vance's hand away. "Don't you touch me." She spat. Before fixing her posture and smiling, but sinisterly. Almost reminded them of.. him.

Billy suddenly gripped at his blazer tightly as Finney's breath hitched, Vance clenched and unclenched his fist. Bruce just looked down, his ears starting to drum.

Robin just watched, standing up quickly and following after you. "Listen, I think it's obvious that you know who I'm going for. So, just stay away." Mi-Rae tilts her head, as if egging Vance to hit her.

"I won't be a bitch to you, god forbid I make N/N sad," She glanced at you speaking with Robin, his expression carried that of being shaken and just anxious. "You don't mind me using your nickname for them right, Bruce." She taunted the black-haired boy who just gritted his teeth.

"Shut up." Bruce pushed through his teeth. Mi-Rae just smirked and stood up, taking her tray. "Just stay out of my way, and I'll stay out of yours." Mi-Rae lifted her shoulders, to shrug.

"Besides, a little birdie told me, you guys don't even want to be here." The girl dropped her shoulders, walking over to the bin section before stopping.

"Just get the year over with, you won't see Y/N after the year, so why try and get close to them?" She took one last stab at the boys as Vance just fumed and started walking towards the girl before Billy and Finney stopped him.

"Don't, seriously Vance," Finney pushed against Vance who was trying to fight them off. "She's not worth it," Bruce tried to pull him back. "You're causing a scene! Y/N's coming over!" Billy grunted out, finally getting the blonde to sit.

"That girl is bad news, you hear me dork?" Vance pointed his finger at you, in which you replied with a confused expression.

"You stay the fuck away from her after that stupid hang out you organized with her." Vance basically had steam coming out of his ears, his chest huffed in an uneven pattern, his anger raged through his whole body.

You can tell why he was deemed a scary guy, you remember Robin telling you on the way to school on how Vance was the scariest guy you could ever meet.

His current situation seemed scary and you almost felt anxious chills down your spine, seeing how upset the blonde was. "Okay.." you just mumbled.

You wonder what had happened between Mi-Rae and the boys. The boys all seemed tense, Bruce just held a tissue in his hand as he clicked his tongue, his eyes held an annoyed glare as he patted Finney's back.

Finney turned quiet, looking down at the table, the bell just rang and Robin couldn't help but cling to you. Same had gone for Billy, almost as if they were scared. What had happened?

END OF CHAPTER 7

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3K 24 20
Nothing inappropriate as they are minors First story Please comment on the A/N page to vote on some stuff for the book or if you have suggestions I...
449K 5.4K 47
This is exactly what the title says...😃 I'm not even joking. Contains these characters: Finney Shaw Robin Arellano Bruce Yamada Vance Hopper Billy...
242K 3.6K 10
"Holy shit Vance, she's gonna beat your high score" This story does contain smut !! #1 in Brady Hepner (8/10/22) #1 in Vance (8/19/22) #1 in Vancehop...
86.7K 1K 32
"𝙎𝙖𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙙, 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖...