𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻 || 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒂...

By NotSteve2

"ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵐᵉ" 𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 �... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ - ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ?
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚆𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝙰 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 - 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝘂𝗸𝗶

406 21 15
By NotSteve2

1584 Words

Author Notes :

As it said in the title, this chapter consisted of information regarding the character.

Remember this chapter is a spoiler. It wouldn't spoil you about the future chapter,but it will definitely spoil the previous chapter that is put behind this. I mean... Why would you even open this chapter first and decided to read this chapter first when I clearly put it as the last one ?

You can call this a character sheet or a wiki page for the character. You know, like those you usually find in fandom.com.Either way is fine. Not that it matters really.

This chapter will get an update every time there is a new information about the character.

Anyway, have fun knowing more information about the character.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Japanese : 黒澤 美幸

Romanji : Kurosawa Miyuki

Alias / Nickname : Mi-chan ( By Shiro )

CHARACTERISTICS

Birthplace : Hokkaido, Japan

Date of Birth : 11 March 1996

Gender : Female

Hair colour : Silver

Eye colour : Sky blue

Race : Human ( Former )
             Dragonoid ( Currently )

Age : 21 ( Former )
          0 ( Present )

Height : 148 cm (4 ft 10 in)

Weight : 47 kg

Blood Type : B

PERSONAL STATUS

Family : Unnamed Father
Unnamed Mother

Occupation : Operations Manager

Relationship : Mikami Satoru ( Friend )

Background

Miyuki is the female main protagonist of the story. She lives nearby or exactly right downstairs to our main male protagonist.

She is what people would described as a perfect beauty, a goddess that has been sent down from the heaven. She didn't quite like it and has to endure all of that by playing and living up to that perfect role while she's at work.

On one night, she met our main protagonist and has unexpectedly been building up a relation with him since then.

Appearance

Every part of her appearance could only be described as beautiful by the people around her and that fact is hold true. She has a very slim physique yet her curves are still amazing.Her smooth , lustrous silky long white hair is always keep well groomed. She has waist long hair and prefer to let her hair loosed most of the time. She also possesses a incredible skin. Her skin is pale, and very soft to touch. Other than that, she is also accompanied by her sky blue eyes and her very long eye lashes. It has been noted that she often wears a trendy and very high quality clothes.

Personality

Miyuki is viewed as an excellent person by every person who saw her. At times she is very withdrawn and would only communicate with people if the situation forces her to do so. She would always hides her thoughts and feelings so she could perfectly hide under her mask.

People often doesn't understand her quite well since she has only few that she could call a friend. She would talk to them,but it's not like she's particularly close with those peoples. It's especially true with the male. She never interact with the male and would only interact with the female unless it got something to do with her work.

She has this nobility aura excuding around her that basically causes all people to not go near her or talk to her. People viewed her as a flower at the top of the mountains, filled with deadly traps underneath it. That's not an exaggeration,but a real problems people actually felt when trying to get close to her.

She didn't like the attention she's always getting. She has her own ways of getting out of conversation by using all means necessary. She tried to be polite when doing that so her images would not be ruined by her own actions. That is why she's always seen as the perfect person in everyone's eyes.

She is also a very hard worker. It can be seen on how she easily climb the rank in the office in such a short time. In other case , it can be seen when she's always taking care of our protagonist without asking anything for compensation.

She's also very organized and thrifty. She would always seek out for a high quality items price at a cheap price. She has many coupons and vouchers just laying around her purse.

According to Satoru, she's the top in academics during their college days. She's very humble of her achievement and would sometimes even downplay herself a lot. To outsiders, it looks like her work doesn't require any effort at all.

Behind those mask of her though is her real self. Miyuki is a kind, innocent and a loving person. She would often prioritize the needs of someone else than her own. The help she's giving out clearly just when beyond their needs,but she's still giving them regardless.

She was raised in a wealthy family.She's raised to be perfect in every aspect and this cause her to never really understood the outside world much. She lacks what people would call common knowledge.She's not all akward when interacting with people,but rather she would often not know the normal social norm thus making the other party feel awkward instead.

She's very wary about her the people in her surroundings. She would not go as far as not interacting with someone,but rather only putting her guard up to the maxium level.She would need some time to ascertain the people and if she felt safe enough,then she will try to interact with them.

Only if she felt safe, her real personality came out. At first her words is very brutal and she would just spoke out honestly anything she has on her mind which resulted that. She didn't mean to insult or harm anyone with her words since the only thing she stated is pure fact. If the other party could not accept it then it's not her problem.

Satoru pointed out that she lacks sincere compliment and praises in her life thus making her lack self confidence. Not having a real parental figure in her life really caused this to her.

Even though she's judged the people safe to interact with, she wouldn't outright drop her guard all the way down. There is still something else that she's guarded about and that for example is the topic of her parents. She would never discuss it and whenever the topic came out she would just answer it with the shortest answer possible before moving on to the next topic. The way she answered it with lifeless eyes indicated that the topic of her parents was clearly prohibited for unknown reason.

Upon entering the new cardinal world, she became extremely wary of her surrounding now. She did trust Velzard and the rest to some extent,but that's only because she would be dead if she doesn't comply.

Either way, it's a second life of her where she's going to choose her path now and she wanted the path that she choose to be truly hers and that's why she wanted it to be a good one.

Abilities and powers

Skills

Unique Skill [ Summoner ]

Description : The unique skill [ Summoner ] allows the user to summon a personal creatures to aide them without any cost at all.

The conditions of the skill is that the user would need to conquer that said creature in battle to be able to absorb them to the skill. This gives the person the ability to freely manipulate that said creature.

There is no limit to the number of creatures you could hold in possession and there is also no limit to the number of creatures you could summon at the same time. Even if the creature is killed, you could freely summon it back again after a period of time.

List of the summons ( The one that is currently shown ) :

• Giant worm

A giant man-eating worm with sharp like teeth with the innards that's flexible enough to stretch depending on the needs.

Vengeful Spirit - Aka Manto

A vengeful spirit that could trapped people in a pact where they would need to answer the spirits question. Being unable to pick the right answer would result in the target death.

Stingray

A flying creatures with the appearance of an stingray. It is capable levitating and carry people on top of it.

Unique Skill [ Radiance ]

Description : The unique skill [ Radiance ] allows the user to have a complete control and manipulation of the light property.

• Light Infusion - Allows the user to infuse the light property. The target of effect is not limited. As long as it exists, it would infuse it with it.

• Light Projection - Provides the user with thr ability to freely generate matters from light.

• Light Manipulation - It allows the manipulation of light in a vast radius. The target if effect is not limited.

Resistances

Cancel Melee Attack
• Cancel Pain
• Mental Attack Resistance
• Resist Temperature
• Electric Resistance

Name Etymology

• The name Miyuki means "beautiful,beauty" (美) and "happiness, blessing " (幸)

• Miyuki surname Kurosawa means " black " (黒) and "swamp" (澤)

Voice

Voice Actor :

Music / Theme

Treat this as an opening, I suppose ?

#1. Asu No Yozora Shoukaihan( OP )

#2 . Sakayume ( ED )

The lyrics somehow just suit the theme of my story. Such coincidence. . .

Image Gallery

Trivia

Her favourite animal is a cat.

• She ranked the highest during her college years.

• No biases seems to be present when she's promoted to her role now. It's really only due to her capabilities. At least that's what the rumors said.

• Apparently she loves ribbon.

_________________________________________

More information will be added later as soon as a new information is added in the future chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 7.6K 35
(Souei x OC) When Rimuru stumbled across Veldora for the first time in the cave, there was someone unexpected keeping Veldora company. A young, unnam...
78.9K 3.2K 35
Tensura x Male Godzilla Reader You and your buddy Satoru were going on about your day as usual before heading to work, when suddenly, out of ALL the...
80K 2.4K 21
Upon Izuku's sudden death he is reincarnated in another world - as a fox or rather a kitsune. The world is full of fantastic beasts - dragons, demons...
103K 3.7K 28
He lost everything. His friends, his family. Then, he had a chance to restart his life, and protect his loved ones. But how will he do it? What event...