Rescue˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Daryl Dixon...

By xoxo_gvf

you were a stranger just trying to survive, suddenly found by a man during the apocalypse. He captured you, t... More

Rescue
Prologue (2)
Cell (3)
Escaping (4)
Alexandria (5)
Kingdom (6)
The Storm (7)
Lines Crossed (8)
Waves (9)
Bad Dream (10)
Silence (11)
Silence part two (12)
Bonds (13)
Eyes Open (14)
World Before (15)
Squeeze (16)
Stalker (17)
The Horde (18)
Walk (19)
Bloom (20)
Tower (21)
Certain Doom (22)
Home (23)
Find Me (24)
Diverged (25)
Acheron: Part one (27)
Acheron: Part two (28)
The Hunted (29)
The Rendition (30)
Ashes (31)
On the inside (32)
Broken Promises (33)
Blood (34)
no other way (35)
New Haunts (36)
Rogue (37)
Lucky Ones (38)
Rotten (39)
Trust (40)
Acts of God (41)
Locked Down (42)
Deal (43)
New Varient (44)
The Birth (45)
Timejump (46)
Outpost (47)
Faith (48)
Family (49)
Rest In Peace: Part One (50)
Rest In Peace: Part Two (51)
Rest In Peace: Final (52)

Dream (26)

81 5 4
By xoxo_gvf

"Stop! No.. No!" Lydia yelled. I quickly ran to her room, bursting through the door to see that she was still asleep. "Hey. Lydia. Hey." i tried waking her up.

Lydia jolted awake, looking around the room in a panic as she was breathing heavy. "hey, it's okay. It's just a bad dream." i reassured her.

"i'm sorry." Lydia spoke softly.

"you don't have to apologize." i held her hand.

"what's goin on?" Daryl stood in the door way.

"She had a bad dream. That's all." i looked back at him.

"alright." Daryl nodded and walked away.

Things were still weird between me and daryl. It upset me more that he didn't talk to me much, but he seemed sad. He hurt me, and he has to know that, but i can't blame him for not liking me. He still has feelings for Leah.

All i want is for him to be happy, even if it's not with me, but god knows how much i want it to be me that makes him happy.

Everything is better when he's around. I feel safer, more protected, untouchable. He always has my back. I looked back over at Lydia as she laid there looking at me. "you gonna be okay?" i asked her.

"will you stay in here with me?" Lydia asked.

"of course." I nodded.

I laid down next to my sister Lydia she shared the blanket with me. It took some time to doze of, but we both were eventually asleep.

It felt good having her back in my life again after all this time of being apart. 

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

The sun beamed through the blinds, shining right into my eyes as i rubbed them with my hand, trying to block the sun. I looked over, seeing Lydia still sound asleep.

I yawned quietly and got out of bed, trying not to wake Lydia since she needed the rest after having another bad dream.

I closed the bedroom door gently, and went to the bathroom, splashing some water on my face to wake me up. A sigh falling from my lips i walked downstairs to the kitchen where i grabbed some water. I walked over to the couch, placing the glass cup on the table, dozing off again.

I felt something soft brush against my skin, but it wasn't dog. I woke up some, seeing daryl hovering over me with a blanket.

"sorry." He looked at me all bashful.

"hm. For what?" i asked stretching slightly.

"waking you." Daryl stood there.

"it's fine. I should get up anyway." I sat up, the blanket resting on the top of my legs.

Daryl sat down on the table, fiddling with his fingers and looking down at the floor. The silence was loud as it filled the room. I crossed my foot over the other, waiting for something to happen.

"i'm sorry." Daryl said again.

"For what?" I asked.

"I upset ya the other day. I saw you cryin" Daryl looked up at me.

"No. It's fine. I get it. You're not over her.." i fiddled with the blanket.

"Nah, i am. I wasn't before." Daryl made eye contact with me.

"It's fine. I'm not the right girl to like anyway." I got up from the couch.

"Stop." Daryl said grabbing my wrist.

I froze in place, feeling his touch on my skin, getting flashbacks from the time i slept with him. The energy surged through my body, i sighed again as he sat there.

"don't be like that." Daryl looked at me.

"Like what?" i stood there.

"Just don't. Please." Daryl looked at me again, his eyes going soft.

I looked into his light blue eyes, seeing how much he meant what he was saying. His eyes were soft, loving, and sad. I tilted my head slightly a small smirk fell from my lips. I moved my wrist from his grasp and intertwined my fingers with his, holding his hand as he continued to sit on the table.

"I forgive you." i looked at him, pulling his hair out of his eyes.

"Good, Cause i hate not talkin' to ya." Daryl smirked at me.

"me too.." i smiled.

I looked at daryl, thinking about how badly i wanted to sit on his lap, and listen to every single story he has to tell. I want to learn every little thing about him that nobody else ever cared enough to know before.

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

"you are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when sky's are grey." i heard singing from off in the distance.

I looked over to see Maggie walking down the sidewalk with her son, Hershel as he sang a song to her. It was adorable, a big smile growing on her face the little boy continued to sing to his mother.

"You'll never know dear how much i love you, so don't take my sunshine away." Hershel sang.

Maggie was an amazing mother to Hershel, doing everything in her power to protect him, but his father was never around. I didn't know why since i never got to meet him.

Daryl walked over sharpening his knife while i continued watching Maggie and Hershel. They were a beautiful family, the two of them. Something i wish i was able to have with my own family.

"Hey." Daryl said.

"hey, so what's the story with Maggie?" i asked.

"uh. Glenn was her husband." Daryl fiddled with his fingers.

"was?" I asked.

"he died before Hershel was born.." Daryl spoke softly.

"what happened?" i asked.

"Negan beat him to death with a baseball bat. Lined us up, had us on our knees." Daryl explained.

"That's why she looks at him that way." i said trying to hold back tears.

I didn't know Maggie or Hershel for very long, i never got to meet Glenn, but my heart broke for them, For Maggie, For Hershel and for Glenn. The little boy never got to know his father, and Glenn never got the chance to meet his son. Knowing this information made me despise Negan even more. He ripped that little boy of his father with no remorse. He destroyed that family.

Killing Glenn in front of his pregnant wife.
how could he??

"why isn't he dead?" i asked.

"Rick, He wanted to keep him around for his son." Daryl stood there.

"who's rick? and why would he want to do that?" i asked.

"Rick was our leader. My brother. Carl, his son wanted everyone to get along. Despite what Negan did. After Carl died Rick wanted to make it happen." Daryl looked sad.

"They sound like good people. I don't know if i could ever do that after what Negan did. I give Rick props for that." i looked at daryl.

"mhm, They were." Daryl nodded and bit the inside of his bottom lip.

"Hi." Hershel walked over.

"Hey." i smiled as he smiled at me.

"Hi, I'm Maggie. I don't think we've formally met." Maggie shook my hand.

"I don't think we have. I'm (y/n)" i shook her hand back.

"it's nice to meet you." Maggie smiled.

"Nice to meet you too, and your son. He seems like a pretty good kid." i looked at the boy.

"He is." Maggie smiled as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

The little boy smiled and fixed his baseball cap, Maggie looking down at him as she smiled. She had a very beautiful smile, despite losing her husband, she still smiled big for her son, but the pain was still in her eyes.

When she looked at Hershel all that could be seen was love and adoration, He meant everything to her. Seeing Glenn whenever she looks at him.

It was wholesome.

beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.2K 52
*FOLLOWS ALONG WITH THE SHOW* Michaela's group has finally reached Alexandria, and everyone is on edge. Uncertain about their new surroundings, they...
3.3K 276 28
(Book One of the Ferals Series) The world is decaying as the last light of humanity struggles to flicker in the darkness. Survivors learn to either b...
14K 69 3
An apocalypse has started and everywhere has been overrun......leaving a 17 year old Octavia black, on her own. Will she be okay when she finds a gro...
1K 43 18
When the dead started rising three years ago MacKenzie was stuck on her own for 6 months until she finally her dad and brother. Now she is traveling...