𝓜𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓽...

נכתב על ידי _your_local_hoe

All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it... עוד

Introductions/Authors note
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chaoter thirty-two
Chapter thrirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-four
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Authors note

Chapter forty-three

1.8K 58 21
נכתב על ידי _your_local_hoe

Azalea's pov

I can't believe we did it.
I actually can't believe I'm still alive.

The final three weeks have been pure hell, not only thanks to school but also thanks to everything else.

My friends and especially Aiden kept me from losing my mind tho.

Tomorrow is graduation day and I could weep with joy, at it finally being over.

I still have no clue what I'm gonna do afterward.
I applied to a few colleges, also the one Aiden wants to go to and I actually got accepted by most of them.

I'm currently on my way to the hospital to visit mom.

She's been in the hospital for about two weeks now.

Every time I enter her room it makes me sick to my stomach.

My beautiful mom looks so fragile and weak.

Her hair thinned out and she's got bags under her eyes.
Nonetheless, she's still the most beautiful woman I know.

"Hey, mom."

"Lea baby." She croaks in a weak voice.
My eyes instantly start tearing up at her nickname.

No one besides mom calls me that.

"I brought you some flowers. Tulips, your favorite."

I put them next to her window and readjust them so they sit perfectly.

"That's sweet of you." I walk over to her and kiss her cheek.

"You're glowing today mom, Just as always, but today you look especially ravishing."

She chuckles but it quickly turns into a cough, I just ignore it tho and continue smiling at her.

That's what I'm doing most of these days.

Just ignoring stuff. The stuff that hurts so bad you think you can't breathe.
I'm too much of a coward to meet it head-on.

But well, I'd rather be a coward than deal with reality as dumb as it sounds.

"I thought we could look at some old pictures today. You see I brought all the photo albums I could find, with me." I say "oh and I immediately had to look for my favorite picture, which I found." I grin and hold it up for her to see.

It's me and Soli running away with our faces full of chocolate while mom is chasing us.
I remember, mom always made chocolate-coated fruits, and unfortunately Soli and I found the melted chocolate.

I suppose dad took the picture.

Mom giggles quietly "oh I remember this like it was yesterday. You two always wanted to eat all the chocolate without the fruits. And one day I forgot to put it on the shelves you couldn't reach. You of course didn't let my mistake slide." She smiles while looking at the picture with so much warmth in her eyes.

We continue looking through all the photos, which makes me unbelievably sad but happy at the same time.

I'm so glad we got to make all these memories but I also wish things were still the same.

Do I want to go back in time? I don't think so, I don't think I could live without Aiden and my friends. But I still wish things would've gone differently.

When I snap out of my thoughts I notice mom looking at a photo of dad with longing in her eyes, and my heart almost breaks.

Could they have had a love like Aiden and I share?
Then how would mom be able to live without him?

Not that it was her choice. He simply just left us when it got too much. He left when we needed him most and I will never forgive him for that.

But still, mom wouldn't like to see him right?

Would she say yes, if she could choose?

I wanna ask her, but I'm once again too much of a coward.

~

I head back home and am so exhausted I could fall asleep on the spot.

Sometimes I underestimate how exhausting and draining mental challenges can be.
It's not just physical exhaustion you have to be careful about.

I enter Aidens still enormous mansion and fall straight into his arms when he walks toward me.

He picks me up and I put my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Hey, baby." He says into my hair and then he meets my lips in such a gentle way I completely melt against him.

And I know this sounds super cliché, but Aiden feels like home.
I don't think I've ever been as comfortable with another human being as I am with him.

He just makes me feel so safe.

"Hey," I mumble into the kiss with a smile.

"How was it, beautiful?"

"Exhausting." Is all I say with a tired smile and his eyes are so understanding I fall in love with him a little more.

Sometimes I ask myself if I'll ever stop getting this feeling when I look at him. Because I don't think so.

On the one hand, I know him like the back of my hand, I know him better than anyone else in this world, and on the other hand, I still get butterflies every time he touches me, or looks at me from across the room.

"That's why I've got the rest of your day planned out for you," he says with a wide grin "don't worry though, it's nothing that's gonna exhaust you more."

Have I said how much I love him lately?

"I love you Aiden," I say just because I can before kissing his face-splitting grin.

"Let's go." He says and he looks so excited I can't stop myself from smiling a bit.

Aiden carries me up the stairs and the door opens up to a room full of clothes after clothes.
As well as Chiara and two other girls I don't know.

"Hello." They both cheer at the same time with big smiles on their faces.

"Hi."

"We're here to make you even prettier than you already are, while you can rest lovely." The one with the blonde hair says.

Aiden leans down next to my ear "I personally think it's impossible for you to get even prettier." I look at him with raised brows and a smile, "enjoy this darling. I want you to feel good." He insists and I'm about to explode with love for him.

"Thank you." I thank him but before I can say anything else the two girls are already leading me towards the bathroom, Chiara following them.

They set me down on a prepped-up chair and I look at all the makeup they've got set up all over the counters, with big eyes.

"All the makeup is for tomorrow.
Today we're gonna spoil you with all these utilities." the ginger one says, her eyes bright with excitement.

"Where would you like to begin." She asks.

"The face masks maybe," I mutter unsure of what to say.

"Oh my god yes, great choice." She beams and I must admit she's got a very contagious smile.

"Ooh, and the hair masks." Chiara chimes in.

~

I'm sitting on the balcony attached to Aidens and I guess also my room, with a hair mask in my hair.

And a glass of champagne, which I'm holding a bit weird since my nail polish is still drying.

The same goes for C who's sitting next to me, while the two sisters who they told me, are inside preparing our next step; looking for something to wear to graduation tomorrow.

"You know I'm very proud of you Azzie. You did so great these past weeks." Chiara says.

I smile at her "thanks C, I wouldn't have survived without you guys though. I wouldn't even be here without you."

She smiles gently "you always say I saved your life but I believe you did that yourself I was just your support, always next to you." I chuckle.

"Nonetheless I'm grateful C, I hope you know that."

"Of course I do babe." She smiles, taking my hand in hers.

"Now," I start, dragging the word out, "how's it going with you and Callan." I wiggle my brows suggestively and she laughs.

"He's just- he's great y'know? Callan isn't even really my type. Sometimes he's so reserved and quiet and I always thought I'd need something quote as energetic as me."

"You two complement each other so well."

"Yeah, we do." She sighs dreamily, "and you know what? I think I'm in love with him. Do you think it's too early?"

"It's never too early if that's really how you feel." I smile at my best friend, so happy for her.

She deserves this and much more.

I would say, Callan better treat her right, but I know he will.

Maya and Pia shout for us to come back inside so we obviously don't make them wait.

~

"Are you sure it's not too much?" I ask East.

"Yes I'm sure, I wanna be there Az." He replies.

"Okay, if you're sure that I'd love for you to come." East wants to come to graduation tomorrow and I wasn't sure if it would be too much. But East knows best, so if he says it's fine then it's gonna be fine.

"How was it today? Aiden told me about what he had planned for you."

"Oh it was amazing," I smile "The two sisters, Maya and Pia were great. And what did you do?"

"Despite lying in this bed?" He asks and I chuckle, "well, I looked at some physiotherapists."

East is currently already having physiotherapy but he wants to go to the best there is.

And we are all looking and searching but unfortunately, a lot of them aren't able to take on new patients.

I have good news though "East!" I bellow and his eyes grow wide.

"What?"

"You can stop looking. Do you remember Doctor Thompson?" I question excitedly.

"Of course, but his waiting list is about not ending."

"Well my boyfriend is rich," I grin, "and guess what? Thompson agreed to take you."

East's eyes grow wide "really? That would be amazing."

"I will be. And you will walk again." I say with determination.

East smiles warmly "thanks Az."

"You have to thank Aiden, but of course. I gotta go to bed now though. It's late."

"Of course." I kiss his head hard.

"See you tomorrow." I wave before walking out of the room and making my way upstairs.
I know East literally lives in the same house but I really have to sleep now.

I'm also a bit sad since he decided to move to his old house, which I'm sure is actually a mansion.

But if it makes him happy that's fine.

When I'm ready for bed I lie down next to Aiden and he pulls me close.

"There you are. Excited for tomorrow?"

"A bit, you?"

"A bit." He mutters while kissing my neck softly. "Sleep well, my love."

And it doesn't take long until I do exactly that.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7.3M 214K 78
To start over. That's what Alex Rose needed, after that night. That's what drove her out of her home in London, to New York, halfway across the wor...
2.6K 118 46
Skyelle Robyn had questions about where her missing partner could possibly be, and gets answers of where he might've gone, Banban's Kindergarten. She...
1.3M 28.9K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
152K 5.4K 58
𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤 is smart, quiet, shy and beautiful. She joined crystal high sophomore year and soon won the hearts of all teachers with her...