Blind (Hoodie x reader)

By JessicaDark2

A world where nothing is seen. You still treated me as a person. As much as she can't see, she can feel. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Christmas Special
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

19

84 4 4
By JessicaDark2

The two make it back to the main hall for Hoodie to see Masky and Mike held against the wall with vines, as Lacey bleeds on the floor.

"Hoodie?" Y/n whispered.

"Seems you two came back at the right time." Zalgo's voice startled them both, "come... Let's get the whole family together plus 2." He laughed as the vines forced the two into the room. "Since the whole family is here, I guess I have to wait for a vision from one of the three."

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" they all could hear the man that was stuck in the room yelling in anger. Then a mermer could be heard that echoed throughout the room.

"call the one that is as tall as the trees."

"call the one white as snow."

"Slenderman. Slenderman. Slenderman. WE CALL FOR YOU." Both Mike and Y/n  yelled as their voices echo the whole room. Slenderman appeared and Zalgo growled in anger. 

'Well, Well Zalgo I see you have harmed my people once again. Even the seers.'

"I am just having some fun. Now, why have you interrupted my fun."

'Well, let's make a deal.'

"What kind of deal, Slenderman?"

'I get my people, all six of them. No more injuries. Peace for once, Zalgo.'

"And what do I get out of it? It is only fair if I get something"

'What do you want, Zalgo? Land? People to torture? What is it?'

"A night out with you."

'No.'

The silence was too much to bear, and Zalgo shifted a bit after the answer came out of Slenderman with no hesitation. Y/n could hear hoodie snicker very quietly, but no one said a word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 47 27
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* You wake up to find that your dog has vanished into thin air. You go to the eerie forest behind your house but you don't find your dog, y...
64.9K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
995K 16.1K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...
Run By Grayscale

Fanfiction

5.1K 170 44
Run. All that was on my mind was to run. After all, I'm a runaway, and running away is what people like me do best. We run from everything. People...