BIG FISHES, rizuna ann

By caracolesalsol

BIG FISHES ATE LITTLE FISHES UP. . . ˗ˏˋ Ever since the day she was born, Ishikawa Saki thought the world was... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
COLORÍN COLORADO
𔘓𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ

PROLOGUE

759 24 1
By caracolesalsol

Ever since the day she was born, Ishikawa Saki thought the world was still asleep, as no light reached her every time she opened her eyes. There were no colors, no figures, and no scenery—just sounds, tastes, and senses.

For many years, as she grew up, Saki had a hard time settling down to forgive God for forgetting to lift the curtain covering her eyes. However, the day fireworks, snakes of light she heard could light up the whole sky, appeared out of nowhere, leaving Tokyo submerged in a deathly silence, she knew everything was about to change for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666 23 8
୨ ♡ ୧ 〔 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀... 〕 ㅤ ▬▬ ⠀⠀❛ Together, there was nothing that could stop the two of them. ❜ ㅤ ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆ ❪ 𝙥𝙝𝙤...
64.5K 2.4K 93
When she looked in the mirror, the contempt for her existence was clear in her eyes. Every line on her face reminded her of the image that had stolen...
10.9K 264 32
Misaki Sakusa has finally reached a new level of popularity. Everything seems to be going good. Then she goes home from the Club with a blonde Male a...
9K 355 16
"She gave it a try.. she closed her eyes. She didnt know how it feels she just hoped that it would'nt hurt. It almost worked." A BLLK CHATFIC W/ A ST...