ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π π’πŽπ”π‹ . 𝐁𝐗𝐁

Da ihawttop

" πˆπ“ π“π€πŠπ„π’ 𝐀 π’π“π‘πŽππ† 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 π“πŽ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐀 ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π π’πŽπ”π‹ " - 𝐑𝐨𝐝 π–πšπ―πž. 𝘬π˜₯... Altro

ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π π’πŽπ”π‹
i.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ‘π“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ‘π“π˜-πŽππ„

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

5.1K 217 101
Da ihawttop

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

"You needa re-up, Top?" East asked, watching Top walk in his office with a empty duffle bag. "Yup." He said, popping the 'p' and walking up to his desk and gently throwing two racks of money on East desk.

"How's Tae doin'. He learned the ropes yet?" Hassen asked, picking the money up and putting it in his drawer and locking it up then meeting eyes with Ares.

"He already knew tha ropes." He mumbled dryly, acting like he didn't care about him as if Dazaí wasn't in Ares Charger while he was in the trap house.

He was to busy on his phone to come inside to come in and speak to his Uncle, it did make Ares irritated but he was always on his damn phone like it was important than him.

It's been a few days since what happened in Ares room, and Ares been more attached to him and all he wanted to be closer to the other but he was always leaving him to go somewhere or busy.

It drove Ares crazy, he was going find out where he was going.

"Well, that's good." East said before standing up from his seat and walking to his office door. "C'mon, ima get you right yungin'." He rasped.

Ares hummed and followed Hassen out of his office and they went to the back room, "If you see him on da streets, can you tell him that his dukes been trying to get in touch wit' him?"

"I guess, ion see his ass often." He lied, Hassen laughed at him and looked back at him. "Why youn fuck wit him? He coo."

Ares shrugged, "I mean he alright but not coo'." He lied once more.

"I feel you. Whatcha need yungin'?"

"Gimme two pounds of reefa and sum 30's." He said to Hassen who hummed and grabbed two pounds of weed and six baggies of Percocet's.

"Top, I heard yo shit." East said which gained Ares's attention because the views on his song were going up so much which he didn't expect.

He released the song he did at the studio that night with Tae because of the other and Jaymel and Ja told him to him drop the song, they all said he could do something serious.

He smiled a bit, "Word? Ya fuck wit' it slime?" Said Ares softly. "Fuck yea, you kno I got da block bumpin' that shit onna daily." Hassen said, handing the illegal substances to him and making Ares chuckled at his words.

"Say, I preciate ya." he said, putting the drugs in the duffle bag and zipping it up and giving the drug lord a firm dap.

"You kno'. Lemme walk you out." He said. Ares nodded and walked out the room with East and walked to the trap front door.

East opened the trap-door, "Ima catch ya East." Ares rasped, walking out of the trap. "Ight Top. Be safe, yungin'." He said, watching Top walk to his car and get inside of his ride then closing the trap door.

'Red Nose' by Sage The Gemini randomly playing through his speaker, Ares scrunched his face up and looked over at the other. "Why ya playin dis shit?"

"Youn like dis?" Dazaí looked over at Ares and raised his brows. "No. I don't 'cause no ass shakin', dickhead."

"Let's go da club and ass surely gonna be dere." Dazaí grinned at Ares. "We not old enough." He muttered, backing out the driveway and zooming to his destination of his neighborhood.

"Awl, you wanna be a baby and shit." Dazaí laughed at Ares who rolled his eyes and waved him off. "We gonna be old enough tonite."

Ares looked over at him and chuckled, finding Tae's words attractive.

Tae smiled and played '6 Feet 7 Feet' by Lil Wayne, "Awll, shit slime. Wat ya kno 'bout dis?" Ares questioned Tae, looking at him with a

Dazaí smacking his lips softly at Ares and laughing, "What do you kno 'bout dis shorty?"

"Manee."

Both of them reciting the words for words without neither of them stumbling over their words.

"Two bitches at the same time, synchronized swimmers. Got the girl twisted 'cause she open, when you twist her. Never met the bitch, but I fuck her like I missed her!"

Ares laughing loudly and keeping his eyes on the road, "Mmkay. Alright nie, li' daddy." He said licking over his lips as Tae laughed and admired Ares features for a second.

Ares looked over at Tae. "Wat I got sum on ma face?" He asked seriously. Tae laughed at him and shook his head, "You just cute bro."

Ares looked back at the road and threw his hoodie over his head and tried to hide his smile and the blush that covered his face.

Tae smiled at Ares, finding him adorable.

"Preciate, dooda." He mumbled lowly, "You so welcome phat."

After five hours of selling drugs and running their money up together, they arrived at Ares neighborhood and sparked a Backwood once they got inside.

Now, they debated if they should go to the club.

"Ion care, slime. Ion wan' nobody touchin' ya and tryna get ya drunk, den Ima flash out."

"Man, Ion fuckin' drank. You was da one drunk at dat party."

"Watch yo tone. And I was cross-faded, it's a fuckin' difference." Ares stated, his voice deepening as he spoke.

Dazaí rolling his eyes and shaking his head, "How you gonna tell me to watch my tone? And, you raisin yo tone."

Ares chuckled at him and brought the Backwood to his lips. "Stop bitchin'." He uttered before taking drags of his blunt.

"Is we going or nor not, Ares?" Dazaí questioned, standing up from Ares bed and walking up to Ares who looked up at him and licked his lips.

"I guess, Zaí." He muttered.

"Mhm, gimme—" Tae was cut off by his phone that rung out, Ares stared at him with no expression as he fished his phone and answered the call from whoever.

"Wassam paris, you good ma?"

Ares batted his eyelids and furrowed his brows then gripped Tae by his Dior shirt and yanked him down so he could whisper in Tae's ear. "Who tha fuck is dat slime?"

Tae grinned, "Ma shorty." He whispered back to Ares.

The taller kissed his teeth and pushed him from him, and stood up from his gaming chair and grabbed a joint off his table. He was going to smoke so he didn't snap on Tae.

Tae chuckled at Are and grabbed his wrist, "Chill." He mumbled to him who just rolled his orbs in annoyance.

"Yea. I'll pull on you, pretty." He said to  whoever he was on the phone with, Ares getting frustrated with Dazaí and his anger growing intensely.

Dazaí brought the phone down from his ear once the call ended and looked at Ares. "Where you goin'?"

"Outside, lemme go Tae."

"Chill li' foe, It's one of ma buyers." Dazaí said, "Ion care if dat was yo bitch. Get off of me."

"Ares." He warned, staring at Ares who held a mug on his face.

"Don't care." He laughed, although nothing was funny to him. "Get rid of da attitude, you tweakin'." Tae grumbled, letting his wrist go and licking over his plump lips.

"Ya fuckin' tweakin'." He said, getting a lot louder than the other but he wasn't yelling.

Tae took a deep breath and shook his head, not liking Ares tone at all.

"No need to get loud, folks'nem." Tae
mumbled calmly, grabbing Ares face down and and moving his freeform out the way and placing a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm sorry fa playin witcha."

It wasn't that serious, and it was taking it to the heart for no reason.

Ares sighed and looked away as he loved the affection and the way Dazaí was talking to him.

"Whatever." He mumbled meekly.

"Change yo clothes phat." Tae said, walking over to his spend a night bag and getting a outfit out of his bag.

"Why, Ian goin nowhere but tha porch." Ares stated.

"You are." Dazaí remarked. "We gon to da club like you want."

"I'a wanna go ta tha club, ya wan' ta." Ares uttered, placing his joint back on his table and walking to his closest.

A sexual lust came over him as he gathered his clothes and picked out some shoes to wear and walked away from his closet and placed his clothes on his bed and his shoes on the floor.

"Dooda?" He looked over at Dazaí.

"Hm?" Tae replied, looking at him and placing his outfit on Ares bed.

"Let's take a shower together, please thug?" Ares bit his lip at him as he walked up to Tae.

Dazaí chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "Ion care, phat."

"Ight, c'mon." Ares smirked, grabbing Dazaí wrist and dragging him into his bathroom.

Ares closed the door behind him and both of them stripped out of their clothes and looked at each other, "Ma dick bigger den yo li' man." Ares chuckled.

"Man, shut da fuck up." Tae grumbled, mugging Ares. He laughed and turned the shower head on as Tae grabbed a them a towel's and wash rags and placed their towels on Ares's counter.

"Get in first." Ares mumbled to Tae, "Why can't you get in first?"

"Ion trust me nigga?" Ares questioned, Tae stared at him. "...No."

Ares smacking his lips loudly, "Mane, get in the fuckin' shower."

//

"Wassup Mama Mulan." Dazaí smiled at Mulan as they walked passed the living room where Ares mother was sitting and reading a book, still in her work clothes.

"Hey baby, how are you today. Tae?"

"Couldn't complain, you?"

Tae unfortunately meet Mulan when he was leaving out of Ares room, it was recent and they so called friends ever since. Tae would always speak and check on her since he seen Ares won't, he didn't know why he didn't talk to his mother but he couldn't pry because he wasn't on speaking terms with his own mother.

Mulan wasn't questioning their friendship because Ares stated over a ton of times that they were friends and nothing more, but she had a feeling they were a bit more than friends.

They were cute though, Ares was smiling and having a good friend. Every time Mulan checks on him he's with Tae or somewhere doing something with him.

Tae seemed like a great person for Ares in her opinion, and prayed that they stayed 'good friends'.

"Same here, y'all be safe."

"We will."

They exited out of the apartment and Ares locked the door. "Why ya like her?" Said Ares, looking over at Dazaí and walking to the parking lot.

"'Cause das dukes." Dazaí stated, trialing behind Ares. "Right." He mumbled, looking back at him to see Tae on his phone.

Ares immediately stopped in his tracks and snatched his phone out of his hand, "Fuck allat, lemme take yo pictures fa Ig." He said, licking over his lips and looking him up and down.

He liked Tae's outfit, he looked cute and plus he was surely going to send the pictures to his phone before Tae posted them on his Instagram account.

Dazaí stared at Ares, "On foe'nem, take ma flicks and dey betta be pressha or ima punching yo ass fa snatchin' ma paid device."

Ares smirked and nodded his head, "I gotcha and guess wat?"

"What Ares?" He answered sarcastically, pulling a wad of money out of his pockets.

"Yeen gotta tag me fa pictures credits or notha. It's free dooda." He cheesed fondly at Dazaí whom laughed and smiled at the pet name.

"You foo', you ready?"

"Yuh slime." Ares uttered, tucking his bottom lip into his mouth and watching Dazaí poses. "Wait, get inna tha car. Shit gonna look fye."

Tae nodded, taking Ares word. He opened the car door and hopped inside and threw his hoodie over his head.

'He fine, a damn shame.' A thought ran through Ares consciousness as he took three different pictures of the other male.

"Igh, look." He said after sending to himself, walking up to Tae and showing him the pictures.

Dazaí liked taking pictures and videos, footage of anything, it was something he enjoyed doing in that sort.

Dazaí smiled at the pictures Ares took, he looked up at Ares. "Thank you fa da free pictures, lemme flick you up li' foe 'cause youn neva post on Insta."

"Igh." He mumbled, licking over his lips, Dazaí stepped out the car and went to his camera and looked at Ares who leaned against the car and cheesed and flicked him off.

"you aggy as fuck." Tae groaned.

"Bitch take ma flick."

━━━

ˏˋ 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 ˊˎ

@𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐂
𝚆𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 4𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍💕

𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸 2,6200 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

▆▆▆▆▆▆

@𝐓𝐎𝐏. 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗😁

𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸 5800 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.

━━━

They arrived at Tae's buyer's home, Ares whom was texting back the Gc with his brothers, asking if they wanted to come to the club tonight.

Jaymel and Benavi said they were coming, Jakair said he was going somewhere around that time.

Ares didn't get a response from Tyquian which made him feel bad but he knew Ty would probably come back around.

Since he thought about how he approached him that day, he maybe could've been more chill but it just mad him frustrated seeing Tae not wanting to be touch.

"C'mon phat." The older tapped Ares.

Ares looked up and nodded his head and turned his phone off unfasten his seatbelt and stepped out of the car with Dazaí. "Be nice Ares."

"I will, shut up." He grumbled.

Tae mugged him and smacked his lips softly, "Bitch nigga."

"Who?"

"Yo uneducated ass." Dazaí uttered as
they walked up to the house and Tae knocked the door twice and Ares stood there with a mug plastered on his face.

"I am smart." He mumbled a few moments later, Tae chuckled and shook his head.

After a few seconds, both of them heard footsteps then the door swung opened revealing the worker from the Café that Ares sees whenever he's goes to read his books.

He hasn't been there in a while seeing how he's been socializing with Tae lately.

Ares eye's traveled down Laparis body, he was shorter petite compared to them. He wore a black Palm Angels shirt and Gallery Dept Sweatpants, a New Era hat on his head and Air Forces on his feet.

His honey colored skin was glowing and his pink lips looked good. "Wassup li' folks." Tae said with a smile on his face, giving Laparis a hug. "Heyy Tae." Laparis smiled up at him, hugging the taller back.

Ares stared at them then they pulled apart a second later. "Dis ma li foe, Ares." Tae introduced Ares as Ares looked at Dazaí and turned his direction onto the smaller.

Laparis smiled at Ares and allowed them to step into his home, Ares tipped his head at him and licked over his lips, "Wasgood." He mumbled, stepping out of his shoes.

"Hi, I'm Laparis."

"I kno'." He mumbled, Dazaí looked at Ares and Paris and twisted his lips.

Laparis didn't take no offense at his time and guided them into his living room. "Y'all want something to drink?" He asked as the two taller's sat down on his beige couch.

"N—" Ares was about to say no til Tae cut him in quickly. "Yea water, please ma." He said, looking at Laparis who nodded his head and entered his kitchen.

"When you met him?" He asked in a low voice.

"I fuck em 'fore." Ares lied, wanting to see Tae's reaction to his words.

Tae stared at him and looked him up and down. "Word?"

"Yuh. He 'ma shorty'." Top mocked.

"See, you aggy as fuck." Tae scooted away from him with a mug.

Ares furrowed his eyebrows and immediately pulled Tae closer to him but still leaving a gap between them.

"Nah, lemme stop playin' witcha. I know him from his job."

"You go to dat café?" Dazaí smiled at  him, Ares smacked his lips and looked away. "Occasionally and shit." He said lowly.

"Why would you be dere, phat? You try to pull hoes or assum?" Tae asked, curious why Ares would be at a Café.

Ares chuckled and shook his head in response, "Nah dooda. I go ta read." He said softly, looking back at Dazaí.

Tae hummed and nodded, instantly realized why Ares always has a book stashed somewhere around his bedroom. "Das why you have a lot of books?" Tae asked, getting happy to learn something new about Ares.

"Yuh. I'm li' nerd." He laughed lowly with a small smile on his face.

Tae was the first person that Ares let know he's goes to a cafe and read books.

"Das cute, you gotta read to me one day
phat." Tae said before looking back to see Laparis walking out of the kitchen and into his living room with two waters in his grasp.

"Thank you. Ma, you wanna come to da club wimme and Ares lata on?" Tae asked, grabbing the waters out of his hands softly.

"Of course." Paris replied, sitting down and grabbing the Tv remote and turning on the television and going to youtube to play Bryson Tiller.

Tae grinned, "Bet."

"Y'all wanna smoke?" Ares spoke up, having the same urge to smoke from earlier and pulling an pre-rolled blunt from behind his ear.

They humming to his words, Ares nodded quietly and sparked the blunt and took a few puffs of the drug then passed it to Dazaí, the smoke circle beginning.

"Okay. Luv, over there, can you tell me something 'bout yourself if you don't mind?"

Ares licked over his lips, leaving a coat on them. "I'm Ares but call me Top, I'm 19 and from Louisiana but reside onna Nawfside down hea'."

Tae chuckled at Ares and passed the blunt to Laparis, "Reside a big word fa nigga like you." He laughed.

"Tae, yeen dat smart." Ares grumbled before mugging him. "Bitch I'm smart."

"Aye, ya think smart gang?" Ares questioned, both of them turning their gaze towards Laparis who chuckled and looked to the side.

"He alright, you forget to put water in the cup noodles you had that one night but Tae smart, most definitely."

Tae smacked his lips and Ares mumbled, "Exactly."

"One time I did while being fried, I'm smart. I went to school unlike you so it'on matter."

"Fuck dat school."

After twenty minutes, the blunt was gone and they were leaving out of Laparis's house to go to the club, Paris planned on meeting up with them at the club once they all arrived and getting them a section at the club.

"Aye Ares, lemme tell you sum." Tae said to Ares who looked at him with low eyelids and walked to his Tae's vehicle. "Wassup?" He asked with knitted brows.

Tae opened the car door and looked back at Ares, "Nardo coming to the Club Flex, that's my brotha and Ian leavin' him out so Ion want no shit outta you, on foe'nem."

Ares shrugged his shoulders, he didn't care what Nardo did or if he came or not, it didn't bother Ares.

They fought and He already put that behind him whenever he started getting closer to Dazaí, it was Tae's friend not his so he could at least do as the older says and behave.

"Ite, tell 'em ta bring sum smoke and I won't be onnat timing wit' him." He said, getting into the passenger side and pulling rolling paper from Tae glove compartment and took a dime bag of weed from his pack.

Tae shaking his head at Ares words and getting into the driver seat and fishing his phone out of his pocket, connecting his phone to the bluetooth and playing 'Stand On It' by Lil Baby and backing out of Laparis's driveway and zooming to their destination.

▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝐓𝐚𝐞,
𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘴?

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 & 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬,
𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

637K 32K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
130K 2.3K 35
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
169K 7.4K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
997K 42.1K 85
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC