๐“๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฎ | แด„แด€ษชษด แด€แด แด‡ส€ส

By davinanott

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ฌ๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–ž ๐– ๐•บ๐•ฎ โŠทโŠถโŠทโŠทโŠถโŠทใ€Š โœฎ ใ€‹โŠทโŠถโŠทโŠทโŠถโŠท [Her smile was for him truly the only light in the darkness of... More

cast
1 | story
2 | hogwarts
3 | common room
4 | nightmare
5 | classes
6 | the talk
7 | โ€ždark lord"
8 | the dance
9 | slug club
10 | bloodline
11 | Quidditch
12 | threat
13 | drunk
14 | curious
15 | ring
16 | soulmates
17 | holidays
18 | Amos Pierce
19 | the lover
20 | Christmas
21 | Rosier Party
22 | red dress
23 | Nightmare II
24 | Lord Voldemort
25 | Diagon Alley
26 | practice
27 | truth
28 | warning
29 | gryffindors
30 | room of requirement
31 | death eater
33 | study session

32 | library

224 7 0
By davinanott

roslyn ~bon iver & st. vincent

                      ⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

„And because you are a dream,
i sleep alot"

                                                       ~mahmoud darwish

                      ⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

The scent of old books filled my nostrils. I nodded as a sort of acknowledgement to the librarian Miss Pince.

She gave me a weak smile and continued to write something on her parchment. The broad daylight did not completely reach the room. Instead, it was the hanging lights above me that lit the massive room. The somewhat hall was filled with murmurs and whispers that floated above the heads of the students.

They were indistinct conversations between one friend and another, quite unable to comprehend the word silence, although, when you thought about it, nothing ever was silent in the room. There was the constant scratch of a quill on parchment and the constant flick of a book. And when the librarian is managing the library turned to shush those who broke the silence, she broke it herself.

The cold metal chair legs pressed against the bare skin of the students who couldn't quite keep still, and the fake wooden tables gleamed in the light of the room. And then the silence resumed, or what silence there was in the library, for everything and everyone was restless, almost suffocating in the atmosphere. It was dense, weighing down on everyone in the room, hunching their backs and containing their heads within their book or their work.

With a light sigh i started to work my way through the narrowed paths of the shelfs.

My fingers came to a hold at the cover of ,the holy formers'

I already knew that Tom was the descendant of Salazar Slytherin.

Now i had to find out more about the sinister blood that run through his veins. I took the book from the shelf and dusted it off.

I sat down at an empty table in the corner of the library. Looking through the window i could see snow falling from the sky. It looked absolutely mesmerizing.

I opened the book and skipped over to the last quarter of it. First came Godric than Helga and than followed Rowena. Salazar Slytherin finished off the book with a biography and some of his stories.

I flew over the text and stopped at ,the chamber of secrets'

I scrunched my eyebrows together and looked more closely at the text.

Slytherin supposedly created the chamber to house a monster. Many believe the monster is a Basilisk, as Slytherin was a Parselmouth. The chamber was created in hopes that an heir to Slytherin would attend the school, open the chamber and free the monster. The monster's purpose was to destroy all who Slytherin believed were un-worthy to study the magical arts, otherwise known as Muggleborns. Salazar was kicked out of Hogwarts by the other founders because he wanted to be more selective about his students. He went, leaving behind the chamber.

Not many people believe in the legend, especially since the ministry researched the Hogwarts grounds for many years. Nobody ever found anything about it. The myths about the secret still lives on but...

Well well well, if that isn't interesting. A chamber with an unreleased monster hidden inside of it?

I bet Tom will love to hear about it. It doesn't bring me closer to the mystery where the locket is but the newfound information is rather odd and special. I have to talk to Riddle immediately.

I couldn't possibly ignore it especially since i'm also a parsel mouth, not by blood but by learning it. So theoretically i can also open it.

I nearly jumped out of my seat when somebody tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned around and came face to face with Elio Rosier.

„you scared me to death you wanker" i exclaimed looking at him with widened eyes

„that wasn't my intention my beautiful flower" he gave me one of his famous smirks and hold out a hand for me

„what?" i asked, starring at the hand like it is poisoned

„we are going outside of course" Elio chuckled

„it's snowing" i stated

„that's the whole point dickhead" Rosier looked done with me and just ripped me up by my arm

I nearly stumbled over but caught my balance just in time. I was only able to grab my jacket and the book i just read in.

I put a jacket on and changed the book into the size of a peanut. I tucked it deep into my pocket and Rosier started rambling about Lestrange and how good he looks.

Man is whipped.

Outside we met up with the rest of the lads.

„davina, you also here?" Mulciber laughed out loud

„unfortunately" i mumbled, not happy with the coldness that tickled my exposed face

„oh cheer up little devil" Dolohov rolled his eyes

„you were dragged here too?" Tom asked looking up from his book

„i was" i glared at Rosier but he only smirked and winked at me

„you have a stick far up your ass davina" Lestrange rolled his eyes and turned away

Before i could comprehend what i was doing, i threw a big snowball at the back of his head.

Evan stumbled over and turned around, his mouth hanged wide open and his eyes reflected how shocked he was.

„did you just throw a snow ball at my boyfriend?" Elio was just as shocked as his lover was

Tom sniggered loudly and Lestrange threw one at him.

Now we all starred at each other, Tom looked absolutely outrageous.

„that means war"

In seconds of the warning the air is thick with snowballs so compacted that several feel solid and icy. The ones from the fresh fallen flakes burst open on impact, showering crystalline fragments that glint in the wintry light. Seconds later i was behind a tree hiding from the others, gloved hands in the snow, frantically making a stockpile to retaliate with. From the lull in the action i knew the lads were doing the same to replenish what i already used. I came up from behind the tree and saw the others.

Theodore ducks down behind an old bank and comes up with a hastily fashioned weapon sitting in his black woollen glove. He's wearing that same face he has when he's got me beat at chess, but this is no war of words and I fight dirty - all in the name of "fun" of course. I got snowball fights down to a science when I was a kid, best snowball size, best snowball density, just the right swing in my throwing arm. I always used to throw them at my parents to annoy them. There's a nagging voice telling me to go easy on them but i just couldn't show them mercy. Snowball fights are war and wars just gotta be won.

I used my magic to form snow in the air and threw tons of it at everyone at the same time. My eyes glowed darkly and i smiled at my victory.

Or so i thought.

From behind me someone tackled me to the ground and we both landed face first on the floor.

„you tosser!" i exclaimed, i couldn't get a whole sentence out since my lungs are being crushed from Rosier

„you really have to stop doing that" i groaned annoyed and in pain

The thick blanket of snow cushioned our fall but his weight still hurt.

„only if you stop doing your woodo type of shit" he rolled off me and we both laid on our backs.

My hair absorbed the wetness the floor gifted me and my breath was rising in white puffs to the grey snow-clouds above.

All lads ran over to us laughing loudly.

„that was amazing" screamed Nicolas

„WUHUUU" added Abraxas loudly

Everyone was starring at us but we didn't care. Not right now.

We were like children, forgetting all of our worries and all of our duties. We forgot about the dark side.

We were allowed to let go. It was amazing and i enjoyed all the enthusiasm i was getting from the others. I welcomed it with open arms and locked this moment into my heart, protecting it with a warm blanket.

I was happy.

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

A/N: hello loves,

how are y'all?

it was really hard for me to write this chapter so i used a bit help from the internet. i hope that's alright!

i wish you all a good night/day:)

i'm proud of all of you

Love Sara<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.1K 35
"love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake - its everything except what it is" theodore not x fem...
1.2K 73 11
Lily realizes one thing the 31st October of 1981: Dumbledore can't protect them. She decides she can't get rid of Voldemort herself and needs her fri...
3.3K 50 62
Y/n Potter just found out that she has a brother. He is supposedly the chosen one. She was expected to study at the same school as Harry, hoping they...
908 71 10
Ataraxia: (noun) A state of serene calmness. โ€ใ€‚โ€ข *โ‚Šยฐใ€‚ โ€ยฐใ€‚ A story about the cold Slytherin Prince falling for the All-American country girl during a...