The abuse heroine secretly ki...

Par Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 84

98 2 0
Par Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 084

    When I made the third call, someone over there finally answered.

    "Sister." Bo Yanyan's voice was very drawn out, clear and delicate.

    She seemed to smile a little: "Sister, I'll be right back."

    Liang Wanqiu could imagine the little girl smiling with her face up and her eyes squinted. She must have been drinking from what she said.

    Liang Wanqiu walked out, a little worried: "Where are you now? I'll come pick you up."

    After saying this, she walked to the aisle, took a few steps to the elevator entrance, and waited for the elevator there.

    She didn't dare to hang up the phone: "Why are you drinking? With the people from the driving school?"

    She frowned.

    "No, it's a classmate. Everyone was very happy when the grades came out today, so I took a sip of bayberry wine, and that's it, a little drunk."

    Bo Yanyan's breath was unsteady: "I won't drink alcohol again."

    At this time , she was sitting in the back seat of the car answering Liang Wanqiu's phone call, her eyes half-closed and her cheeks flushed.

    Sister Niu was driving the car. She glanced at Bo Yanyan through the rearview mirror. The little girl really couldn't get a drop of alcohol.

    Thinking of today's college entrance examination results, the little girl is an adult again, and they agreed to smoke and drink while eating.

    He poured her half a glass of red bayberry wine, but she only took a sip and stopped eating. She smiled silly at everyone with a pair of chopsticks.

    She doesn't make trouble, she just laughs, very silly.

    I kept laughing for a long time and said that I was sleepy and wanted to sleep.

    Sister Niu took her to the bedroom to sleep. After waking up, she didn't know that the alcohol hadn't passed, and she couldn't stop laughing.

    When Liang Wanqiu called, Bo Yanyan regained consciousness and asked her to take her back to the hotel.

    Miss Niu didn't dare to delay, she hurriedly supported Bo Yanyan into the car, and fastened her seat belt.

    Liang Wanqiu felt a little more at ease in her heart. After entering the elevator, she still asked softly: "Then where are you? Can I drive over to pick you up?

    " No more." Bo Yanyan kept laughing: "I'll be there soon."

    Liang Wanqiu sighed: "I'll wait for you outside the hotel, so don't hang up, sister wants to talk to you."

    "I also I want to talk to my sister."

    Liang Wanqiu squatted down on the road outside the hotel, first talked about today's filming, and then the results, she was afraid that Bo Yanyan would fall asleep, and occasionally reminded her not to sleep.

    After squatting for a long time, my legs are a little numb.

    She stood up and took a few steps.

    There were a lot of people coming and going, especially a lot of people from their film crew. They had just returned from eating supper outside at this time, and when they saw Liang Wanqiu on the phone, they were inevitably curious and came over to say hello.

    Liang Wanqiu nodded to them, those people left without bothering.

    However, there were other guests in the hotel, and they stood not far away and stared at her. Maybe it was because she was very popular these days, and someone was still taking videos of her with a mobile phone.

    Liang Wanqiu was a little helpless, she rubbed the center of her eyebrows, and looked at the cars on the road.

    After waiting for about twenty minutes, a black Maybach stopped.

    The first one to come down was a woman with short burgundy hair, a white casual outfit, and small white leather shoes. She looked capable and simple, with a kind of intellectual beauty.

    Liang Wanqiu glanced at her, then continued to look at the car behind.

    But the woman called out to her: "Miss Liang."

    She went to the back seat of the car and opened the door. Liang Wanqiu thought of something and ran over immediately.

    At a glance, she could see the thin smoke that couldn't open her eyes. She was holding the phone with one hand and pulling the seat belt on her body with the other hand.

    "Thank you." Liang Wanqiu said to the woman, "Thank you for

    taking her back." She leaned over, unfastened the seat belt on Bo Yanyan's body, brought her cell phone over, and saw the small satchel on the seat next to her Time.

    Liang Wanqiu recognized that it was the bag she bought for Bo Yanyan, she picked up the bag, stuffed both of their mobile phones into the bag, carried the bag by the side and helped Bo Yanyan get out of the car.

    Sister Niu helped, and she stood beside her and said nervously, "I really only took one sip."

    If they had known that Bo Yanyan would be drunk in one sip and still had such a strong stamina, how could they dare to let her drink it.

    "It's okay, you can drink now when you're an adult, I just caused you trouble, thank you for sending her back." Sister Niu waved     her

    hand: "Then I'll go first."

Take it in your arms.

    Sister Niu glanced at the two of them, and she seemed too enthusiastic to help them up. Besides, they were all at the hotel, and there was a secret whistle, so there would be no danger.

    She drives away.

    Liang Wanqiu waited for her to leave before focusing on Bo Yanyan.

    The little girl was clean and fresh, without a trace of alcohol smell, her long hair fell down to her waist softly, covering most of her cheeks.

    I don't know if she was sleepy or drunk, but she fell limply in her arms, Liang Wanqiu hugged her, dragged her to the hotel entrance with thin smoke.

    After walking a few steps, the little girl in her arms opened her eyes, hugged her waist, and rubbed her head against her chest, still muttering: "So soft, sister."

    Liang Wanqiu whispered Coax her: "Go back to the room and talk about it, behave yourself now."

    "No, I want my sister to hug me." Bo Yanyan was dissatisfied.

    "Hold it." Liang Wanqiu thought to herself, never giving the little girl another drink.

    If she had known that her drinking capacity was so bad, when she was just an adult, she should have asked the little girl to drink to test her drinking capacity, and she knew it well.

    "I want to kiss, I can't walk anymore." Bo Yanyan pushed Liang Wanqiu away, and she took two steps back, she was a few centimeters taller than Liang Wanqiu.

    She lowered her eyes and her eyelashes fluttered: "You have to kiss to have the strength to walk." The

    surrounding lights were bright, and the crowd was not too many, but there were not many. Some people came in at the gate of the hotel, and some people went out.

    Occasionally there are vehicles speeding by on the road, or people passing by in twos and threes.

    Liang Wanqiu was embarrassed to death, and also embarrassed.

    If it was just the two of them, and the little girl said she wanted to kiss, she would.

    But it was outside, in case someone caught it.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't dare to think about the consequences.

    She raised her eyes and stared directly at the thin mist opposite her. Her eyes were clear and watery, with a stubborn expression, staring straight at her.

    Seeing her looking over, she pouted, her lips were slightly pouty, moist and red.

    Liang Wanqiu smiled helplessly.

    Seeing her laugh, Bo Yanyan also laughed, her eyes reflected the bright color of firework, and the blush on her face seemed to be dyed with the finest rouge, very attractive.

    Liang Wanqiu saw what she looked like in her eyes, her heart beat faster and faster, thumping, as if she was carrying a naughty little deer in her arms, which was not under her control at all.

    Just as she was wondering, her arms softened, and the little girl rushed over, her two slender and white arms hugged her neck tightly, Liang Wanqiu was afraid that she would fall, so she could only hug her waist, one hand was still weak. It rests on Bo Yanyan's slender back.

    She staggered and took several steps back before she could barely stabilize her body.

    Bo Yanyan leaned over to kiss her, Liang Wanqiu raised her hand on her back to cover her mouth, her kiss landed on the back of her hand.

    Bo Yanyan was about to cry: "My sister doesn't love me anymore, so she won't kiss me anymore."

    Before she finished speaking, tears fell down, as if she didn't want money, one after another Lose.

    As soon as she cried, Liang Wanqiu's heart softened, and he quickly rubbed her head and coaxed her: "I'll kiss you when I get to the room, okay? I can kiss you any way."

    Bo Yanyan lowered her head, her voice was muffled: "That's okay too. Touch it?"

    Her tone was a little depressed: "My sister hasn't slept with me for many days, and she won't show me the big white rabbit."

    Liang Wanqiu really wanted to take that small satchel and hit her on the head, she really suspected that she did it on purpose Yes, play tricks on her by drinking some wine.

    "Here, here, here." She was afraid that the little girl would still cry, if she stayed any longer, she would really be photographed, and she couldn't explain it clearly.

    Bo Yanyan narrowed her eyes and smiled, put her arms around her arm, she buried her face in Liang Wanqiu's wrist, and rubbed it lightly.

    The face was small, but the skin was delicate and soft, and Liang Wanqiu lost his temper at all.

    "Can I go back with my sister?"

    Bo Yanyan obediently replied, "Yeah."

    Liang Wanqiu breathed a sigh of relief, and helped her walk to the hotel gate. When she arrived at the lobby, a waiter came to ask her if she needed help. Smiling and declined.

    Afraid that the little girl would run away, she didn't dare to let go, so she finally helped him into the elevator, and stood in the corner with Bianyan in her arms. She turned her head to look at the girl with her head on her shoulder.

    The corners of her mouth were raised and she was still smiling, that silly smile.

    Liang Wanqiu was convinced that she was drunk.

    She touched the little girl's head and looked up at the gradually rising floors. After the elevator stopped, she helped the little girl out of the elevator.

    This floor is full of people from their crew, and there is no one outside.

    Liang Wanqiu was afraid of waking up others, so she walked slowly with Bo Yanyan on her arm. Whenever Bo Yanyan spoke, she covered her mouth and shook her head at her. Bo Yanyan blinked her eyes and licked her palm.

    Liang Wanqiu blushed until she was about to bleed.

    After finally walking outside her room, she took out her room card and opened the door, pushed the little girl in, and threw the bag on the ground, then she entered the room by herself and closed the door.

    As soon as the door was closed, Bo Yanyan leaned over and leaned over to hold Liang Wanqiu's lips, which were soft and cold.

    Liang Wanqiu opened her mouth slightly, letting her do whatever she wanted.

    She put her hands on her shoulders, pressed Liang Wanqiu against the door panel and kissed fiercely, Liang Wanqiu put both hands on Bo Yanyan's waist, and rubbed her fingers.

    The temperature in the bedroom gradually increased.

    ...

    Liang Wanqiu didn't remember when it ended, but only knew that the two were kissing and groping each other.

    Finally, we took a shower together.

    She lay on the bed and looked at the sleeping little girl next to her. Her face was flushed, and she was still holding one hand on her belly tightly.

    Liang Wanqiu pressed Bo Yanyan's belly viciously.

    The little girl frowned, probably feeling uncomfortable.

    Liang Wanqiu quickly patted her back with the other hand to comfort her gently, the little girl turned over and fell asleep more soundly.

    Liang Wanqiu sighed inwardly, and carefully pulled out her hand, holding Bo Yanyan with one hand, letting her sleep on her own belly.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-11-15 23:43:17~2021-11-16 22:22:16~Thanks to the little angels who

    voted for mines Little angel: 1 for you Xinan, alexli, and Cosini;

    thank you for the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Yakai; 5 bottles of Su.; 4 bottles of 17807563; 2 bottles of Bian Yuan & Xin Yitong; 1 bottle of warm white;

    very Thank you for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
7.8K 418 88
Pure sweet and no abuse, every world is he] Po Shuyi (attack) x Lin Nanyun (accepted) Fascinating big beauty x little cute The story of the big devil...
24.8K 756 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...