The abuse heroine secretly ki...

Par Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 39

212 11 0
Par Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 039

    At seven o'clock in the evening, when Liang Wanqiu was watching TV with his parents, Luo Qingli sent a message.

    "They don't listen, I'm going back to my room."

    Liang Wanqiu sent back a message, and raised her phone towards her parents: "I'm going back to my room first."

    Bo Yanyan was upstairs reading a book.

    Liang Wanqiu went to her room. After closing the door, she sent a video call. After a while, Luo Qingli answered. She had a silly expression on her face. She stared at Liang Wanqiu for a while, and then turned her head to look at the dresser next to her. mirror.

    "You look good without makeup." Luo Qingli also looks good without makeup, but she seldom wears makeup, and she is used to makeup, and she can do it even at home.

    She had just removed her makeup, and she didn't know that Liang Wanqiu would make a video call to her. At this moment, it was too late to put on makeup.

    Liang Wanqiu smiled: "Everyone is beautiful, so stop complimenting each other."

    She asked: "What did your parents say?"

    "Nothing, they scolded me as soon as I opened my mouth." Luo Qingli deliberately Frowning, pointing at Liang Wanqiu, imitating the tone of his parents, he said with an expression, "What do you know? You know nothing! What we give you is the best. You should be grateful that your surname is Luo. If you are not our Daughter, you can't get anything now."

    Her eyes were sad: "Then I didn't want to hear it anymore, so I ran upstairs."

    Liang Wanqiu frowned, strong, stubborn, and self-righteous, and didn't like this daughter, so what? It's all arranged.

    She suddenly thought of a former classmate who was forced by her mother to marry after graduating from college. As long as she was a man, it was fine. If the classmate didn't want her, her mother would strangle her and finally strangled her to death.

    Although Luo Qingli's parents were not so extreme, it was impossible for them to think from the perspective of their daughter.

    "Then what do you do now?" You can't communicate, you can't change, you can only change yourself.

    Luo Qingli sighed: "It's good to go to the production team, they are both busy with work, and we won't see each other for several months after work." We

    can only do this first, and Liang Wanqiu can't think of any other way.

    "Let me play games with you." Liang Wanqiu said, "Let's find three more people in five rows. Passers-by hang up too frequently during the Chinese New Year. Let's find someone we know to play."

    Luo Qingli also needs to find something to divert his attention , she said yes.

    Liang Wanqiu logged into the game, looked at her friends, there were quite a few of them, former classmates, crew members, she got along pretty well with everyone on the set, especially in this show now, because she is the heroine, everyone loves her looking at her.

    Not being able to play together, Luo Qingli might not be able to accept it.

    Liang Wanqiu sent Luo Qingli a message, discussing who to pull.

    Luo Qingli said: "I have an assistant here, you can recruit two of them."

    "Then I will recruit my friend Chen Sanshui, and another friend is from the circle, the heroine of the previous drama."

    "Is it the one who bought the watermelon?" Luo Qingli still remembers the name: "Is Lin Su right? I have an assistant who has watched one of her dramas where she played the male lead, and she is her wife fan."

    Liang Wanqiu: "Well, do you think it's okay? If not, then We'll call you an assistant, and the three of you will play."

    Luo Qingli felt that since she was Liang Wanqiu's friend, her character was trustworthy.

    She said: "Okay."

    Liang Wanqiu sent Chen Sanshui and Lin Su a message on WeChat, asking them to play games.

    Chen Sanshui quickly joined the team, and as soon as he came in, he said: "Where is Sister Xiaotao? Call her, she is good at games, I can play Princess Yaoyao and hang her on her head."

    Liang Wanqiu replied: "She is doing homework , and a lot of test papers."

    Chen Sanshui said nothing, and then she saw Luo Qingli and her assistant, and asked curiously, "Who are these?"

    "Two friends."

    After the words fell, Lin Su entered the team.

    Chen Sanshui asked again, "Who is this?"

    "It's also my friend." Considering that Luo Qingli only had a gold rank, they were playing matchmaking. After the game started, the five communicated to choose a hero.

    Chen Sanshui chose Arthur: "I'm guarding the tower on the side, Xiaoqiu, remember to come and see me more." After choosing a

    hero, the game starts.

    The game ends easily.

    In the second game, Lin Su said he wanted to play wild, Liang Wanqiu played the development road, Xiao Bei still played mage, Luo Qingli chose Xiao Ming, and led Lin Su's Na Ke Lulu.

    Chen Sanshui has a carefree personality and a direct personality. She guards the Qing soldiers under the tower on the road while talking to Liang Wanqiu: "I'm going to my girlfriend's house tomorrow, and I guess I'll stay for a few days. I'll go out with her for a couple of days during this summer vacation." Month."

    Luo Qingli let out a cry, and suddenly said, "Aren't you a girl? You still have a girlfriend?"

    Chen Sanshui didn't recognize her voice, and the three of them didn't speak during the game. It was Chen Sanshui and Liang Wanqiu kept talking.

    Chen Sanshui said happily: "It's normal for a girl to have a girlfriend. Who stipulates that a girl must find a boyfriend. It's so cool to find a girlfriend. It's delicious and soft to hold, and there are common topics and hobbies."

    Luo Qingli : "But I haven't seen it yet."

    No one would tell her about it. In addition, she saw that her family and relatives were all married with a man and a woman. Luo Qingli would never think of girls and girls falling in love. went.

    If there is, they will definitely be pointed at and talked about all the time.

    When two girls are together, even if they are close, they can be said to be best friends. The parties do not admit it, and outsiders are not sure.

    Chen Sanshui was generous, as long as she kept it a secret from her family, besides, Liang Wanqiu's friends didn't know her, so they wouldn't come to her home and tell her parents that she had a girlfriend.

    Chen Sanshui: "Sister, how old are you?"

    Luo Qingli remained silent.

    Chen Sanshui waited for a while, then continued to talk to Liang Wanqiu: "Maybe we will come to play with you and show our affection in front of you."

    "Okay, welcome." Liang Wanqiu said with a smile. Cut to death.

    Liang Wanqiu: "Lin Su, give me a signal."

    Lin Su: "Yes, you are too involved in chatting, you didn't see it yourself."

    Xiaobei said weakly: "I can testify that she really gave me a signal." You sent two signals."

    Well, Liang Wanqiu was wronged: "Next time you just say it, we should turn on the voice at least, so that it's just me and Sanshui in a double row."

    Xiao Bei saw what she liked The female artist spoke, and she became active. Except for Luo Qingli, the other four were quite good at communicating. When Xiao Bei talked, Lin Su talked a lot.

    In the third game, Liang Wanqiu felt like the roof of his house was about to be torn down. The five girls talked louder than the other, especially when they were playing games.     Chen Sanshui is a teacher and head teacher, her voice is not loud, how can she frighten a group of teenagers, junior high school students are the most difficult to manage, so she has the loudest voice.     After a few games, she also recognized the voices of Luo Qingli and Lin Su, and she was able to chat with them.     While talking, Chen Sanshui said: "Lin Su, I remember you are from Fengcheng, you have good specialties."     Lin Su: "If you bring your girlfriends to Fengcheng, I will entertain you."     "I I've been to Fengcheng." Luo Qingli said.     Liang Wanqiu: "When is it?"

    "It's been ten years. At that time, I had just graduated from high school. When the results of the college entrance examination came out, I went to Fengcheng to film a movie for three months." It's been too long, and Luo Qingli can't remember many things clearly. It's because it was the first time she sneaked out to play, and it was the only time, her aunt didn't know, she was the only one.

    She was not popular at that time, and because of the college entrance examination, she made two films in her first and second year of high school, and she hadn't filmed a film for more than a year, so she ran out wearing a peaked cap, and no one recognized her she comes.

    Lin Su's voice trembled slightly, and she asked eagerly, "And then?"

    "I was very scared and lost my way. I walked to a small alley in Fengcheng alone, and saw a cool little girl fighting with two men. This is the first time I encountered this, I picked up a brick nearby and rushed over to smash it on a man's head."

    Luo Qingli's voice unconsciously carried a smile: "I dragged that little girl and ran away, and at that time I was scared I am happy and proud, and feel that I have done a good thing and saved a little sister, but the little sister is ungrateful and speaks very fiercely, so I also hate her."     "It's the little girl's hair, the wine red afro, I I told her that you would regret having such a hairstyle for a few years, and my little sister said that I have no aesthetics and don’t understand the beauty of killing Matt.”     Liang Wanqiu and the three of them were about to die of laughter, and Chen Sanshui said: “Xiaoqiu and I I was a bit dirty when I was in junior high school, but I didn’t pass the second grade."     "Is there any more?" Chen Sanshui's tone became more and more excited: "I can guarantee that the little sister will regret it when she thinks about that time now."     Lin Su gritted her teeth and said : "Play the game well, don't talk about it."     Liang Wanqiu said deliberately: "Didn't you ask and then? Li, is there anything else? Where is the little sister? Did you ask her name?"     "Yes, she Not to mention, I stayed outside with her all afternoon, and she sent me back to the set at night. After the play ended, I went to that alley. I didn't meet her, so I went back to the imperial capital with my aunt. "     After returning to the imperial capital, the university started, and she had a lot of things to do. Gradually, she also sealed this matter in her memory.

    Occasionally, she remembered that it was the first time she wanted to be friends with someone, but that little sister seemed to hate her very much.

    Later, she no longer had the high spirits and self-willedness she had when she was eighteen.

    Liang Wanqiu sighed: "I didn't expect you to be so stupid before."

    Chen Sanshui said: "You were also a tiger before. When we skipped class, no one else dared to jump the fence, but you jumped down stupidly and twisted your foot. Do you remember that?" Auntie carried you to and from school every day, and I carried you twice."

    It was a matter of the second year of junior high school, if Chen Sanshui didn't mention it, Liang Wanqiu would have forgotten it.

    It's all black history, but now when I talk about my teenage years, I feel stupid at that time, and I feel that age is very beautiful.

    Playing games until 10:30, Bo Yanyan took a shower and sat on the bed wearing a set of pink pajamas. Instead of talking to Liang Wanqiu, she was watching a TV series with her mobile phone.

    Liang Wanqiu glanced at her: "It's time to go to bed after this game."

    After the game, Liang Wanqiu quit, and she logged into WeChat and sent Lin Su a message.

    "Did you think Luo Qingli was so beautiful when she threw a brick on someone's head to save you?"

    Lin Su: "Yeah."

    Liang Wanqiu: "So that's how we met. I thought you met her from watching her TV series. " "

    "Do you regret not telling her your name back then?"

    Lin Su: "To be honest, I regret it."

    Back then Luo Qingli asked her name and her phone number. They were all using Penguin at that time, and Luo Qingli was only in high school. Graduation, silly, and asked her to write a penguin number for her.

    But she was only fourteen years old at the time, and she was in a rebellious period, and she liked to confront others, but she didn't write or speak.

    Liang Wanqiu: "I really want to see your red afro when you killed Matt, do you still have photos of that time?"

    Lin Su: "You were also in the second grade of junior high school."

    "You're only a sophomore, so I'm a bit dumb. If you don't believe me, you can ask Chen Sanshui."

    Lin Su replied and I fell asleep.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't chat with her anymore, she put down her phone, found her clothes and went to take a shower, half an hour later, Liang Wanqiu came out of the bathroom with a body full of steam, went to bed in a few steps, and got into the bed.

    Bo Yanyan was lying on the bed playing with her mobile phone. Seeing Liang Wanqiu lying down, she turned off her mobile phone and put it on the cabinet next to her.

    Tilting her head, Bo Yanyan was stunned, and Liang Wanqiu was lying next to her, her little face was flushed, her red lips were moist, her peach eyes were full of charm, her long black hair was scattered on the light blue pillowcase, alluring Be like a vixen.

    Looking down, Bo Yanyan saw a large expanse of snow-white skin and proud curves that kept undulating.

    Bo Yanyan supported her body on her elbows, turned over, and slowly moved over.

    Seeing her lying down, Liang Wanqiu reached out and turned off the light in the bedroom.

    With a head buried in her chest, Liang Wanqiu wasn't used to it at first, but Bo Yanyan always said it was cold, so she had to sleep next to her, Liang Wanqiu pushed her a few times, and she got used to it.

    "Sister." In the darkness, the girl's voice was soft and inexplicably ambiguous: "Sister Sanshui is looking for a girlfriend, do you want to consider finding a girlfriend too?"

    Her hair rubbed against Liang Wanqiu's. There is a slight itching on the face and neck, and there is also a tingling and numb feeling.

    Liang Wanqiu pushed the furry head with both hands, but without pushing it away, Bo Yanyan stretched out a hand, put an arm around Liang Wanqiu's right shoulder, and rubbed her head against her chest.

    "Don't act like a baby, sleep well." Liang Wanqiu had a straight face, and at this moment she was about to show the majesty of being a sister: "If you don't sleep well, I won't cover you with a quilt. You can freeze to death.

    " Laughing out loud, she whispered, "Okay, then I'll let you freeze to death."

    She deliberately let go of Liang Wanqiu, and moved inside. , Pressed the quilt for her.

    "Sister was joking with you, shall we go out to play tomorrow?"

    Bo Yanyan whispered, "But you haven't answered my question yet."

    Liang Wanqiu only felt that the little girl was not as easy to fool as before: "I'm an artist, In the rising stage of your career, you will lose fans if you fall in love."

    "Then you want to fall in love in the future, will you find a girlfriend?" Bo Yanyan did not give up: "Sister, I will turn eighteen in four months It 's gone."

    Liang Wanqiu thought in her heart, it's not that the little girl wants to fall in love, seeing that her elder sister is not looking for a partner, it's embarrassing for a younger sister to find someone.

    Liang Wanqiu thinks she is quite open-minded: "In the future, if you want to fall in love, you can do it. I won't interfere with you, but boys must have good character and good grades. You must not find a relationship with a bad character."

    "Sister, I don't want to find a boyfriend in the future, I want to find a girlfriend in the future." Bo Yanyan took Liang Wanqiu's hand, and gently squeezed her soft palm, she said softly: "A girl like sister Child."

    Liang Wanqiu was frightened half to death by these words, feeling like a heart was about to jump out of her throat.

    The heroine bent?

    bent? ! A few days ago, I looked at the photos of the male lead and said that I like the male lead, but now I say that I want to find a girlfriend in the future, this turn is too fast.

    Or seeing that Chen Sanshui and his deskmate both found girlfriends, so Bo Yanyan was curious, and that's why she had the mentality of looking for a girlfriend in the future.

    Liang Wanqiu opened her eyes and looked up. In the darkness, she took a deep breath and said after a long time: "Xiaotao, tell me the truth, are you straight or curvy?" In the

    next second, Liang Wanqiu heard The girl next to her said softly, "Wow, I like my sister. I liked her since the first time I saw her."

    Liang Wanqiu was frightened into a cold sweat, and she heard Bo Yanyan continue: "Originally I want to confess my love to you after the college entrance examination. At that time, I will be an adult and have the college entrance examination results. If I do well in the exam, you will be very happy. But when I see you playing games tonight, I feel sore in my heart. A little jealous."

    "I know it's not good, but I can't help it. I also know that you and them are just friends, and they only treat you as a friend, but I'm still jealous." When

    Bo Yanyan heard Ji Chang talk about her girlfriend before, Ji Chang Mr. Chang said that his girlfriend was jealous, but she still couldn't understand it. Later, Chen Sanshui also said that his girlfriend was jealous, and wondered what she had with Liang Wanqiu. Chen Sanshui explained it many times, but his girlfriend was still jealous.

    Bo Yanyan still couldn't understand, until tonight, when she saw Liang Wanqiu playing games with her friends, she didn't call her.

    She also knew why Liang Wanqiu didn't call her. She was still young and hoped that she would read and study.

    But she just couldn't help it, she finally understood why Ji Chang and Chen Sanshui's girlfriends were jealous.

    If you like it, you will be jealous, if you care about it, you will feel sour, and you will feel like you have been abandoned.

    People are possessive of the people they like.

    Liang Wanqiu was so shocked that she didn't know what to say. After a while, she managed to say, "You're still young."

    "I'm almost eighteen years old, and I'll be an adult soon, sister, don't treat me like a child all the time. " Bo Yanyan said eagerly: "I didn't expect you to respond to me, I just hope you treat me as an adult, not a child."

    Liang Wanqiu hesitated, she wanted to pull her hand out, Bo Yan Cigarette held on tighter.

    Liang Wanqiu smoked it a few times, but she didn't take it out. She had never liked anyone. She was sensible very early and knew what she wanted, so it was difficult to like someone.

    She would fantasize about meeting someone she likes, but it was just thinking about it. When she did meet, she was even more afraid of being hurt, and she would rather miss it.

    Liang Wanqiu's lips moved, she asked softly, "What is liking?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

50.1K 3.6K 18
Run away from me,if you dare... {Present for my special one}
15.4K 879 81
Song Yu Xi is a tasker. The system told her that she has a great and glorious task on her shoulders - to save the world! Song Xu Yi is dedicated to h...
35.3K 1.7K 74
Gu Bandit transmigrated into an ABO novel and became the female partner of the vicious fake daughter Alpha of the same name. In the original text...
3.7M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...