Disney Descendants The Series...

By trayvonhaslam

It's Parents Day again at Auradon Prep. But This time things are gonna get Rotten! When Maleficent, Jafar, Ev... More

About
Guide To Characters
Chapter One
Journal
Chapter Two
Journal
Chapter Three
Journal
Chapter Four
Journal
Chapter Five
Journal
Chapter Six Part One
Chapter Six Part Two
Text
Some Things Change

Journal

5.5K 92 5
By trayvonhaslam

Dear Journal,
Our parents are coming to Auradon! Beast said that he was flying out Mom, Cruella De Vil, The Evil Queen, and Jafar for Parents Day! I just really hope that they don't make a scene.

Things have been good with me and Ben ever since we started dating. I mean, Christian doesn't even talk to me ever since I told him who I'd picked. And Belle is Okay with me dating Ben, but Beast gives me the eyeball Every once and a while.

Jay, Evie, and Carlos have been good. Jay is still adjusting to life as a King. Evie stayed on the Cheer squad. And Carlos has been puppy dog lately because his one month anniversary is coming up.
-Mal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 17.7K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
597K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
14.9K 471 5
In a time where pirates sail the seas and treasure is desired by all, Percy Jackson wants nothing more than to follow his lost father's footsteps and...