𝐃 𝐈 𝐅 𝐅 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 (C...

By iamnenee

Read it. You might like it. Published: Jan.5,2022 Completed: Jan 31,2024 Started when I was 17.. 1k reads 06... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
Twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty

sixteen

4.1K 203 33
By iamnenee

Leilani

6 days later, New Year's Eve

"Hmm...how about this apartment? It's close to the school, and it's further away from your old house." Amir said scrolling through Zillow.

Leilani turned the laptop slightly to take a good look. She wasn't very picky, but she wanted to be comfortable.

"2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms for $950 a month?How do you find these apartments Amir?" Leilani asked amazed.

Every time she would search for an apartment for fun, apartments were $1,200 a month.

"I like it. Did you find you one yet?"

"Nah, I'm helping you first." Amir laughed a little peeping at her.

Leilani laid her head on his shoulder. "You're so nice. It's almost unbelievable."

"I'm not that nice." Amir smiled. "Just to a selected few."

"That's good too. You can never be too nice to people because they might take advantage of you." Leilani said. She was talking about herself.

Amir stared at her for a few seconds before turning her face around so she was looking at him.

Leilani pouted a little. "What?"

"Nothing." Amir said moving his hand away. He pointed back to the screen. "So you're set on this one? Want to schedule a tour?"

Leilani nodded happily. "Yes."

They booked her a tour of the apartment, and if she liked it she was going to get it.

Amir and Leilani chilled while she did some furniture shopping. She wasn't going to order anything at the moment, she was just making a list of things.

"Oh damn, this one is in the same building as your apartment. I might just get this...same price, space, and everything." Amir said looking at the pictures. He scheduled for a tour too for the same day as hers.

"Ok neighbor." Leilani mumbled not really listening since she was excited, and nervous at the same time.

Leilani sighed closing her computer. "I'm so happy right now Amir. I can only hope I'll continue to be happy."

Amir pulled her in so she was lying her head on his chest. "You can be as happy as want to be. It's a mental thing for the most part, the rest is up to you."

"Yeah? My mental is kinda fucked up right now, but I can still get overly excited for a few minutes before reality slowly sinks back into my brain..but since it's going to be a new year..I'll take my time and work on myself. It's not a New Year's resolution or anything, I'm doing it for me." Leilani smiled a little.

"I understand that part, and I'm happy you're putting yourself first." Amir nodded playing with the curls in her hair.

"Thanks." Leilani smiled again. She looked at him wanting to kiss him again, but decided not too.

"What? Want to kiss me again or something?" Amir asked cockily.

"Tuh, as if." Leilani waved him off while lying straight through her teeth.

"Can I kiss you even if you don't wanna kiss me?"

Leilani covered his mouth. "What kinda question is that? Keep your lips to yourself."

Suddenly she felt something wet hit her hand. "Ew Amir!" she laughed when she realized he licked her hand.

He pulled her down to where she laid between his legs but her head still rested on his chest. "I can't do that...I like the way you kiss me."

"Ugh stop, don't make me cringe."

"You're making me cringe by saying cringe." Amir mocked her.

"Fuck you." Leilani laughed playfully at the way he mocked her.

"I'm celibate my friend, that you cannot do." Amir smiled proudly.

"Wait, really?" Leilani asked surprised.

Leilani gasped when he nodded. She thought he was having sex regularly, but she didn't expect to hear that.

"How long ? If you don't mind me asking." Leilani asked.

"For about 3 years, it'll be 4 in February."

"Wow...I'm going to ask some questions so you can stop me if you feel uncomfortable answering." Leilani said getting comfortable.

"What made you do it?"

Amir chuckled. "School man...that shit stressed a nigga out my freshman year..and also because there's too much drama and other messy shit that can happen."

So it's that good huh?

"Huh?" Amir asked.

"Wha...?" Leilani dragged avoiding eye contact. She didn't know she said that out loud. "I didn't say anything."

"Sure, sure."

"Ok next question..was it hard?"

"What do you mean by that, Lani?" Amir smirked.

Leilani hit his arm. "Stop being nasty Amir."

Amir smiled. "Real shit..well in the appropriate way, it was hard at first but the more things took up my time, the less I felt the urge to do anything."

"It's a mental thing too huh?"

"Hell yeah." Amir sighed. "But on for real, you looking at me like that, and I'm tryna be serious..move to the side please."

Leilani looked at him confused but moved anyways. He smiled awkwardly standing up. "I'll be back." Amir told her, then went into the bathroom.

"What's wrong with him?" she questioned nobody. She grabbed her phone looking at the time. It was almost 12 and she honestly couldn't wait.

Her parents were both knocked out sleep so her and Amir are the only ones up.

About 10 minutes later Amir came out of the bathroom. "I'm good now"

"What was wrong?" she asked curiously.

Amir scratched his head. "Hormones."

"Oh." Leilani said. She sat silently for a few seconds before realizing what he meant. She gasped looking at him and he looked at her since she scared him a little. "Ohhhh!"

Amir laughed at her realization. "Listen...that's not me."

Leilani smirked. "It was definitely you, Amir. All. You."

"Nah, it was you."

"How? I didn't do anything."

Amir nodded. "Exactly. You was just pressed up on my private part without knowing, and looking at me with yo' sexy ass eyes."

"Damn...something so little sets you off like that?" Leilani asked.

"Just happens when I'm around you."

"I never caught it though." Leilani said thinking deeply.

"You wouldn't have known because I was discreet with it. Like when you came to my dorm, and the next morning when I left for a while." Amir admitted.

"Hmm.." Leilani hummed. She stood up grabbing his hands, she pushed him on the bed so he was sitting.

She slightly bit her lip inching closer to his face. Amir held her stare. She cuffed his face in her hands pecking his lips.

She moved down to his neck kissing it too. She softly ran her hands down his chest, her acrylics gliding against his shirt.

He lifted his hands up to grab her waist, but Leilani moved his hands back to his side. She went back to his lips fully kissing him.

Something she wanted to do all night.

They kissed each other heavily for a few moments. She moaned in his mouth on purpose, and just when he was about to take control, a loud alarm went off on Leilani's phone.

She moved away from him to turn it off. When she did, she looked down smiling when she noticed he was hard.

"Happy New Year, Amir." Leilani smiled innocently.

Amir stared at her with his mouth slightly open. "The fu—...so you was playing me?"

"Yes. I feel bad, but i just wanted to see something. No hard feelings?"

"What you mean see something? And hell naw, I'm hard and in my feelings." Amir frowned.

"It's nothing bad, I promise. I just teased you a little." she said honestly.

"Ok bet, I got you." Amir laughed when she kept looking at him with an innocent smile.

"Need some cold water for that?" Leilani joked.

"Get out my way." Amir mugged her then pushing her head softly.

Leilani laughed when he stood up to go to the bathroom again, but this time with clothes. "And Happy New Year to you too."

Leilani smiled again when he closed the door.

She could tell the year was about to treat her nicely.

__________

Happy New Years, and hope you all have an even better year than last!🫶🏾

It's my birthday month. I'm about to turn 19 on the 16th!😏♑️

Starting the year single, and a virgin once again!🥲but ig that's ok

Sorry if this chapter was boring, I just needed to get myself back in the writing mood again because I actually love it.

Excuse any mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 29.8K 50
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨...
678 144 32
OPEN NOVELLA CONTEST 2024 (Prompt #6: Your life as you know it is over. Somewhere in Limbo, you're met with the message: "Something went wrong. Pleas...
612K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
87.2K 2.1K 28
Just read🤍. -(COMPLETED)- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All righ...