Are You Satisfied? | Karma x...

By JxzmzMelz

Because, it's my problem if I wanna pack up and run away. It's my prisons if i feel the need to smoke and dri... More

New story
Assassination Time
Baseball Time
Karma Time
Grown Up Time
Assembly Time
Test Time
School Trip Time
School Trip Time/2nd Period
Transfer Student Time
LR Time
Transfer Student Time/2nd Period
Ball Game Tournament Time
Vision Time
End-of-term Time
School's Out/1st Term
Island Time
Action Time
Karma Time/2nd Period
XX Time
Nagisa Time
Summer Festival Time
Kayano Time
Itona Horibe Time
Spinning Time
Leader Time
Before & After Time
Reaper Time, Part one
Machine Slayer
Reaper Time Part Two
Reaper Time Part Three
Secrets Time
School Festival Time
End-of-term Time/2nd Period
Rumors Time
The Truth Time
Let Live Time
Time Apart Time (Kind of)
Jealousy Time
Together Forever Time
Secret Identity Time
Confession Time
Past Time
Discord Time
Compilation Time
Trust Me Time
The Beginning Time
The End
New Story!

Pandemonium Time

1.6K 85 14
By JxzmzMelz

M/n grabs hold of Karma's outstretched hand. His partner pulls him up and M/n sighs in relief. He was finally done, climbing a mountain is definitely not his favorite thing to do.

Karma starts to pull M/n with him to the side entrance of the building that Ritsu just had opened. Karasuma holds the door open for the students as all of them pass through as silently as they could be.

'Let's go-- we're running out of time' Karasuma whispers as he runs ahead of them. He leans against a wall while looking at the guards standing in the neat building.

M/n looks around in awe, this place looks like a Palace. It even had a huge piano. 'Damn, there are more guards than I thought' Karasuma whispers to himself.

'It'd be too difficult for us all to get past' Nagisa says the obvious. Perks of being the main character.

'What? Just...go on through' Bitch Sensei says with crossed arms. M/n blinks at his teacher unfazed.

'Do you have any grasp on the situation here, Professor Bitch?' 

'How are we supposed to make it past all those guards?'

A bunch of students whispers in disbelief. Their eyes widened when Bitch Sensei starts to walk ahead of them with a tiny but smug smile. She pushes her hair back before gracefully walking away from their hiding place behind the wall.

She bumps into a guard who instantly blushes. The blond starts to seduce them before sitting on the chair by the Piano.  The guards slowly approach her, all of them blushing.

Bitch Sensei gently places her hands on the keys as she starts to play a song. Her eyes closed as a gentle smile covered her face. Her hair fell perfectly over her shoulder, and she looked like a god making the men lose focus and instead pay attention to her and nothing else.

Everyone watched shocked at the gentle and soft melody coming from the piano. Quickly coming to their senses the class started to walk again taking the opportunity to sneak past them.

They stop by a staircase, almost all of them breathing out in relief. 'Let's go!' Nagisa says to which everyone replies with a nod. They start to go up the stairs the sounds of Bitch Sensei's play fading away.

'Now that we're past the stringent entrance checks, we should be able to pose as regular guests' Karasuma says and Everyone replies with nods or yesses.

They start to walk again following Ritsu's map she made for them. M/n glances at the bald man walking in the opposite direction from them with a nervous expression. One wrong move and they would all be dead.

They end up at the 3rd floor's Central hall. Which is a large room that leads to another corridor. Terasaka and one of his friends being the morons of the class start to run, big smiles on their faces.

'Hey!' Karasuma shouts panicked. His eyes land on a man with a floral patterned shirt standing at the beginning of the corridor.

The two seemed to be running straight into the man. Karasuma sensing the danger coming from the man runs up to the two grabbing their shoulder and pulling them aside as the man grabs some kind of spray. A purple gas comes out of the spray covering Karasuma but not the two boys who fell on the ground due to Karasuma's push.

Karasuma covers his nose as he jumps back landing neatly on his feet.

'Karasuma Sensei!' Kayano shouts surprised and concerned.

'How could you tell?' the man asks pulling the white cloth off his nose and mouth. 'I show no bloodlust, killing as I pass by' he says slightly confused

'Why does he talk so weird? Or is it just the subtitles?' M/n questioned.

'That happens to be my specialty, Miss Helmet-Head' The man says with a wide smile. Karma gently puts a hand on M/n's shoulder. 'He's the man who gave us drinks..' He states causing M/n to furrow his eyebrows.

'When?' M/n asks and Karma deadpans.

Fuwa steps forward, a glare aimed at the man. 'Aren't you the man who gave us our welcome drinks?' she says, the man's grin widened. Behind the girl, her classmates gasped, the memory of the man now clear.

'She's right' Isogai says now alerted.

'You've got a good eye..' the man says putting his hands on his hips. His smile doesn't seem to fade. Kayano gulps 'Then was it you who gave everyone that virus?' she asks since the answer wasn't very clear.

The male chuckles smugly. 'Your evidence is pretty weak there. There would've been plenty of other opportunities to slip you that stuff'

Kayano stutters not knowing how to respond. Fuwa laughs lowly. 'The only time we all ate or drank the same thing was with those drinks and our shipboard dinner' she says a small smile plastered on her face. The girl starts to pace around holding one finger up. 'But Mimura and Okajima worked on the video through dinner, and they're both sick, which narrows it down to those daytime drinks'

'So that concludes...that the culprit is you, mister!' She exclaims loudly, her grin widening as she points at the man, her eyes shining with pride towards herself.

The man flinches as he takes a small step back. His smile faded in an instant.

'That's amazing, Fuwa!' M/n praises which the girl tsks proudly at. She turns to look at him. 'When you read a bunch of shonen manga, you learn to adjust quickly to unusual situations' she explains proudly as M/n nods sharing the excitement.

M/n's eyes widened when Karasuma fell to his knees with a grunt. 'I guess if you've uncovered my identity, it's already too late' the man says smugly, the smile quickly reappearing on his ugly face.

'My very own paralysis gas for indoor use. One whiff and you're a living statue' he says in a matter-of-fact tone. 'It's obvious that you're in no condition to move on with this. I guess I'll have to tell my boss' he turned away planning on walking back to his boss but was stopped by four of the students. They were standing in front of the corridor blocking his path.

He gasps glancing over at the other corridor on the right. Four other students were there, blocking his path.

'When encountering an enemy...' Isogai says standing fiercely in his place.

'.. immediately block their retreat path..' Kataoka continues for the male

'.. and cut off communications!' Terasaka finishes, glaring daggers at the male as if he were a darting board. 'Right, Karasuma Sensei?'

Karasuma stands up slowly, his arms falling limp to his sides. 'The minute you saw us, you should have held off attacking-' he smirks looking up, still unable to move his arms. '-And gone back to tell your boss'

The man smirks back, covering his nose and mouth with the cloth yet again. 'I'm surprised you can still talk... But all that's left is a bunch of kids' he says looking at the weakened Karasuma who barely could keep himself up. He grits his teeth, wobbly standing on his feet, and his vision blurred. 'Once you're dead, they'll stop following orders and just run away-' he grunts when Karasuma unexpectedly kicks him in the face.

He falls back, blood pouring out of his mouth. Before he fell into unconsciousness he could see Karasuma also falling as he was not able to keep himself up anymore.

-

---

-

After hiding the body under a table the class went on. Karasuma was using Isogai for leaning purposes. In that way, he was able to take tiny steps at the time.

'Man, this is starting to feel like a summer vacation, am I right?' Koro-sensei says happily an orange sun appears on his round head. Everyone stays silent for a couple of seconds before starting to throw insults at the octopus.

Karma smiles. 'Okay, Terasaka, I'm jamming him in.' He says pointing at the male. 'Shorts off and spread those cheeks' he finishes with a chuckle.

M/n grimaces with a shudder.

'That'll kill me!' Terasaka shouts angrily.

M/n gives him a blank stare. 'He was joking, drama queen' he says with an eye roll.

-

---

-

In no time they had arrived at the fifth floor. It was mostly made out of glass and you could look through it. You could see most of the island which is a beautiful view if you're not on a dangerous mission.

The students stop in their tracks catching sight of a long-haired blond leaning against the glazen wall. They quickly hide behind a normal wall, looking at the male with curiosity and nervousness.

M/n jumps back when the glass behind the blond cracks making a loud noise. The class was also taken back as some let out a loud shriek or just a normal gasp.

'Jumpscare is better than the ones from fnaf'

'If I can hear your footsteps you're not tough enough for me, hm' he says bluntly as he glares at nothing. The disappointment in his voice was very clear. He tsks. 'Come on out, hm'

The class does so looking at the man in pure fear. The man takes a good look at them, as cold sweat runs down their faces. Everyone said nothing-

'You sure say "hm" a lot, buddy!' Karma says happily, a wide grin on his face. Everyone gasps, including M/n who nervously laughs before covering Karma's mouth with his hand.

'Haha... he's kidding... he's also very sorry' M/n says with a tight smile. He rubs the back of his neck before turning to Karma. 'Do you have a death wish?!' he whispers.

'I heard it would make me sound more like a samurai, hm' the man ignored M/n and the others. M/n slowly retreats his hand as he looks at the man with a look of disbelief. 'It's got a cool ring to it, so I'm trying it out, hm'

'It doesn't just saying' M/n states bluntly and Karma snickers at his statement.

'Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't mind, hm. After I kill you all here, I can drop the "hm" with a loss of face, hm' the blond starts to weirdly crack his knuckles. 'I can kill everyone and everything with my hands, but seeing who I'm up against, made me lose all my will to fight, hm'

'Plus, it's a pain-killing a bunch of small fry by myself, hm.' he grabs a walkie-talkie from his pocket. The class instantly becomes alerted. 'I'll call in my boss and my colleague to kill you together, hm'

Karma pushes M/n to stand behind him as he walks a little forward. M/n reached out for his wrist, panicked, but it was too late. Karma slapped the walkie-talkie out of the man's hand making it hit the wall and break in an instant.

'Hey, buddy, hm' Karma says adding the hm mostly to mock the guy. Karma stands face to face with the man, his smile doesn't fade. 'You're pretty average for a pro, aren't you?'  he teases, and the man says nothing.

'Breaking glass, busting skulls? I can do that too but if your opening move is to call in reinforcements, maybe you're too scared to take on a junior-high kid alone.' He teases further, hoping for the man to crack. The class gasps.

'Don't be reckless! Karma!' M/n shouts desperately. It's not like he didn't trust Karma's strength but it's natural for someone to care for a loved one.

'Everything is gonna be okay, M/n' Koro-sensei reassured 'His chin is down. So far he's been showing off his swagger with his chin in the air, looking down on his opponents.' he says calmly. 'But this is different. His words may be as rough as ever...but his eyes are looking straight ahead, alert, observing his foe head-on'

'He'd been laying low ever since the finals, but it seems he's learned well from his failures'

'I didn't understand anything you said, but okay I guess'

'All right, hm. Let's see what you can do, hm.' the blond takes his jacket off preparing himself to fight. He cracks his knuckles again.

'Give this everything you've got'

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

If there are any spelling mistakes please say so!

Season 1 Episode 19

Bye<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 17.7K 17
⌜ ❝ 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐘. ❞ ⌟ .・゜゜・  ・゜゜・. 〄...
194K 6.2K 34
Karma Akabane. Smart, handsome, a delinquent. A hot guy, if the girls will say. But actually, there's more to it. He's a psychotic devil, and everyon...
3.4K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
22.4K 752 25
Started: August 26, 2021 Published: September 1, 2021 Finished: November 26, 2021 Officially Completed: December 15, 2021 ❛ 𝐀 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬...