Abusive Loving

By TinyTsun

Abusive Loving is a story that tell of how you move on from the abusive relationship that you have with your... More

Prologue
Who Is this Guy?
Anger Management and Flowers
A Date? With You?
A Date? With You? [2]
A Change Of Heart
A Helping Hand
Confessions
The Next Step?
What's Going On?
All Is Forgiven?
Repentence

Just Smile

4.3K 135 208
By TinyTsun

~*Alarm clock going off*~

As you rolled over to your left to turn off the blaring alarm clock the weight of your drowsy eyelids was battling your body on whether to get up or not. After 2 minutes of just laying in your bed to sober up, you flung off the warm and comfy covers and head straight for the shower. About 10 minutes, that's how long you took in the shower. When you got out, you threw your towel on the bed and head straight for you closet to pick out an outfit for the day. But before you got there, the tall mirror that showed off your whole reflection caught your attention; or rather the red bruise on your skin. Your right hand wrapped around your stomach to hold the bruise. There was a frown on your face. 

'I hope this isn't permanent.' You though to yourself then walked out of the mirrors way. "Yujiro, time to wake up." With your clothes finally on you shook the small boy, lightly, up from his slumber. At first he didn't get up, but then managed to muster up all the strength he could to rise up out of bed.

'Our day, always starts out like this. It's basically our routine.'

"Come on, let's get you washed up." You scooped him up out of your bed and took him in the bathroom to wash him up. Right after, you got him dressed and ready for the day ahead.

'Wake up, take a shower, get dressed, eat breakfast and leave for work.'

"Let's go eat breakfast so we'll have energy for the day, okay?" You encouraged him with a smile; a smile that got his lips to fold up the same way. "Just with your smile alone, it gives me the courage to go on." A peck was given to him as you both walked downstairs. You sat him down on his boost chair and gave him a plastic fork and his breakfast. "Does it taste good?"

"Mm! Mama makes the best food in the world!"

You chuckled. "I try my best." Right after breakfast you got the rest of your and his stuff and head out the door. You hopped in your car and head off to work. 'My job requires that I work with kids, meaning that I work with kindergartners, who are just a bunch of lovely kids. Since I work at a daycare I don't have to worry about Yujiro, since he's always with me.' "Okay, we're here." you got out of the car and went to get Yujiro out. When you stepped out, your eyes shifted from left to right frantically, as if you were searching for someone. 'Living in fear like this, it's not healthy.'

With him in his arms you entered the school and was greeted by a bunch of energetic children. "Good morning (f/n) sensei~!" They rang out towards you with the loudest tone they could to show their excitement. Their little feet carried them over to you so that you could be glomped by little bodies filled with their undying energy.

'But my fear always disappears when I see the glowing smiles on their faces. I just love interacting with these kids. The same way they care for me, I care twice as much for them. I treat them all as if they were my own.'

"Good morning everyone! I hope everyone got themselves a healthy breakfast this morning." You crouched down in front of their crowd and placed Yujiro down.

"Yes~!"

"Good morning (l/n)-sensei." A man walked up towards you with a sweet smile on his lips. It was one of the other teachers that shared the class with you.

"Sugawara-sensei. Good morning." You smiled back at him. 

'Sugawara -sensei is my co-worker. He also loves to interact with these small children, the same way as me, probably even more.'

"Here, your apron." He unhooked it off the hook and passed it off to you.

"Thank you." 'Sugawara-sensei has been working here longer than I have, and I've been working here for about 4 years now. When I first started out, Sugawara-sensei was always there to help me out. He's a very nice person that staff loves to talk with. He's a trusted person and has great compatibility with the kids. His personality is overall gentle but always has the energy to keep up with the kids. It's just unbelievable how he's still single at his age.'

"Sensei, are you alright? You're just standing there." Sugawara's hand waved in front of your face to bring you back to your senses.

"Ah, yes. I'm fine. Sorry about that. Okay, let's have another fun day just like yesterday!" With a fist bump to the air, the kids and Sugawara-sensei followed behind you along with a gleeful cheer.

"Okay, its time for circle time! Lets get to the rug. Sugawara said.

"Yes~!" They replied. Right up until lunch time the morning was cheery and joyful, just like any other. One of the kids fell while running around outside on the playground, but was fine by the time for lunch.

"Yujiro-chan, sit next to me." One of the boys urged him to take a seat. He patted down the spot next to him at the table and with a smile, Yujiro followed towards him with his lunch in hand. Hibari, he was a good friend, or rather best friend of Yujiro and they always stuck together since their first time meeting.

'It always makes me feel good seeing him surrounded with good friends.'

"Sensei, come on before lunch time is over." Sugawara called you over to the teachers table. His wrapped up lunch box dangled from his fingers as he called your over while heading towards the table.

"Ah, right. Let me just get my—Oh no." You faced palmed while giving a look of distress.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I forgot my lunch at the house." You sighed in saying. "How did I manage to forget my own lunch. Well at least Yujiro has his."

"Oh no, would you like me to share mine with you? It's no problem."

"No, no. That's alright. I'll just run down to the convenience store down the street and get myself something." You waved your hands in front of you to tell him it was fine. 

"Alright, but be careful." He gave you a stern look.

You knew what that look meant. "Yeah, I know. I'll try and hurry back." You took off your apron, grabbed your bag and head out the door.

The reason was for that stern look on his face was because he knew about your situation. The first time he had heard about it, he was in shock and attempted to call the police, just like you, but you plead for him not to. You didn't want him, a precious friend, to end up hurt because of something you couldn't handle on your own. He understood, but still looked out for you whenever he could.

"Welcome." The cashier said to you with a smile on his face. It was pretty much quiet in the store, no one else there but himself.

"Good morning." You bowed slightly out of respect. Right away you found yourself looking in the isle for a bento box. "This one should do." You picked it up and then went over to the refrigerator to pick up and ice tea. You came back to the cashier and placed your stuff in front of him.

"Did you forget your lunch today?" He mumbled to himself in a way.

"Excuse me?" You looked up at him in question.

"Oh, it's nothing really. It's just that whenever someone comes in here in the middle of the day and decided to pick up something quick, it's usually because they forgot their lunch or need to get lunch in general."

"I see..." You quieted down, not knowing how to respond to him.

"That'll be 1000 yen."

"Oh, right." You reached in your bag and took out the money. You handed it over and he bagged up your stuff for you. "Thank you very much."

"You're really beautiful y 'know, you should smile more."

"Eh?" Just as you were leaving the store the cashier had said something that caught your attention. "What did you say?" You turned back to face him.

"I said your beautiful." He said with a bold confidence. "Am I wrong?"

You just stood there dumbfounded. What was wrong with this guy, saying such a thing out of nowhere. You neither blushed nor got angry, but you were oddly confused. "Um...thank you?"

"What's your name?"

"Um-"

"Will you stop by here again? Are you single?"

"Excuse me! I need to go." With your eyebrows narrowed out of annoyance you gave him a small stern look that gave him a bit of shock. Without him getting a chance to say anything, you walk out of the store. 'What's wrong with him? Do people normally say something like that out of the blue to a complete stranger?' You walked back to the school and sat down to eat your lunch with Sugawara.

"What's wrong now?" He asked you while taking up a piece of rice with his chopstick and feeding it to himself. "Did something happen out there?"

"Well...—Actually no. It's nothing to worry much about."

"Did you find a creep while outside?"

"I'm wouldn't say a creep—well maybe he was...I don't know. Right when I was leaving the store, the cashier gave me a compliment and started bombarding me with personal questions."

"Really? That doesn't sound creepy to me."

"It doesn't?! But, it's the way he addressed me, acting so bold. I don't know what his intentions were by saying that, but I don't like or accept them."

"Well I'm sure he was just admiring you without trying to be creepy."

"Well he's still weird though."After lunch time had ended the rest of the day was cheerful as well. When then school had ended everyone's mothers or fathers came to pick them up to take them home after a long day. Each small child waved their goodbye until tomorrow and left. "I'll see tomorrow Koushi." You waved to him after taking up your bag and Yujiro to leave.

"See you tomorrow, be safe on your way home."

"I will, thank you." And with that, you left the school and hopped in your car after strapping Yujiro in his car seat. 'It look like I had nothing to worry about today. I'm glad.' As you pulled up to your house, you got out of the car, took the keys out of the ignition and Yuijiro out of his car seat and walked inside the house. Yujiro was clinging onto your shirt, yawning with lazy eyes. "Hey, don't fall asleep on me now. We have to have dinner soon." You placed him down on the floor and watched as he rubbed his eyes so that he could stay awake to eat. "Good boy, I'll try and have dinner ready in a few." Your ruffled his hair and sent him upstairs to take a bath. 

'I hope we'll be alright toni-.' Just as you were taking the ingredients out of the fridge the doorbell rang. You paused and so did the beating of your heart. "N-" The doorbell rang again. Loud pounding followed right after, turning louder and louder by the second.

"(f/n) open the door!"

'Go away! Go away! Go away! Please just leave us alone!' Your heart was hiding in your throat and tears were forcing their way out. Your breathing became heavy as you took a step back. All of a sudden, it became quiet, at the same time your body became still. Had he gone? Did he give up?

~*Bam*~

No, he didn't. "*screams*" With the sudden loud noise of the door being kicked open, you crouched down and covered your head, as if you were ducking from something.

"Why don't you ever open the door when I ask you to!" While you were trembling violently, in came your drunk ex-husband. A hazy red dusted across his face as he wobbled in with a bottle of strong sake. "Dumb bitch! Get your ass over here!"

Trying to block him out, you kept to yourself, but that only made him more angry than he already was. "Please just go...." You mumbled quietly. Your voice was shaky and it hurt to speak with the large lump in your throat.

"What'd you say!?" He shut back the door and made his way down the hall and into the kitchen, where you were found. As he loomed over you with his intense aura he reached down towards you and raked you up from the locks of your silky hair. "Say that again! I didn't here you the first time!" He threatened you.

Your hands automatically reached up to your hair so that it would try to ease the pain of his grip. "N-no! Let go of m-!" Without letting you finish your sentence, he crashed his lips into your. He shoved your body against the fridge with a 'bam' sound. 'H-he reeks of alcohol!' While applying more pressure on your lips, it was getting harder to breathe, until he finally let go on your last second of air. "*Gasp*"

"Tch! You could never last long in a kiss, could you. It's just one of the things I hate about you."

"Y-you're hurting me!" Your tears were still flowing down your cheeks and dropping off when they reached the end of your chin. "It hurts! Renji!"

Oddly, he seemed affected by your words and released his strong clutch on your hair. When you dropped back down to the floor on your knees he crouched down to your level. While rubbing your pained head, you opened your eyes and found yourself face to face with him. You immediately backed up against the fridge in a rush to get away from him. His hands reached out towards you again and found yourself flinching by his future touch. His eyebrows narrowed and he grabbed your face from your chin to make you look at him directly.

You could smell the strong scent off the sake emitting of his person. It was making you nauseous. "Let me fuck you." His face stern and dead serious, that was what got your heart to really shake.

"N-no!" You pushed his hand away to keep his touch away from you.

"Don't act like you don't want it. When was the last time you had any dick since me, huh? I know you're just waiting for the days that I come over so that you could satisfy your lewd and horny fantasies."

"What?" 'You're wrong! My only fantasy that involves you, is the day you get what's coming to you!' He bit down on your neck and made you cry out."Ow!"

"Shut up. I know you like it when I fuck you rough. Get's you excited, right?"

"You're wrong!" You shouted.

"Am I? Well then I guess we'll have to confirm that, now won't we." He grinned and took hold of your blouse. He stretched out the clothing until it ripped in half. One after another, the clothes that were once on your body were now on the floor in shreds. You were completely naked with only your hand and legs to cover you, and shaking under him. The chill of the white-tiled floor wasn't helping out either.

'I hate this. I hate this so much! Why am I so weak? Every time I gain the smallest bit of courage to take him on, he smashes it down with just his fist alone.'

Renji took a hand to his belt and undid it, then his zipper and zipped it down. His hand reached past that, to inside his boxers to take out his hard erection. As it stood out, he held it in his hand with an evil grin on his face. When he opened up your legs, you closed them back, but he just punched you in the face. "Don't make me angry (f/n). I'm actually calm for once, so take this as my gratitude." As you looked down to the ground, you closed your eyes tightly and had your trembling spread themselves open. "That's a good girl." With his hand on your waist, he slammed himself into you and made a hurt cry leak out your mouth. His pants were slack. Right from the start his thrusts were fast and rough and not even the slightest pleasurable. He was only fucking you for his benefit. He only did this so that he would get to feel good. It didn't matter if you felt good or not, as long as he got what he wanted, he was A-okay.

Every time he came, he changed to a different position. And in every position, he was ruthless. But that was just the type of man he was. Being violent was his nature. How he caught your attention in the first place is still a mystery till this day. But it was also the reason you left him. "Renji! S-stop! I can't breathe!" Renji had you pinned to the floor with his hands clutched around your neck. Both his thumbs pressed down in the middle of your throat. Your hand were up to your neck as well, trying to loosen his grip, but he was too strong. 

"Mama?" A small and gentle voice resonated in your ears throughout Renji's grunts.

"!" 'No...Please don't tell me-!' Just when you were praying the padding of small feet wouldn't get closer, those same feet stopped at the doorway of the kitchen. As you followed the feet upwards, you found your innocent son standing right there.

He was rubbing his eyes from the short nap that he had just woke up from. "Mama is dinner ready?" When his eyes laid on you, his eyes shifted over to his father and his eyes widened. He found his mother pinned down on the floor by his father with her legs spread open and tears of hurt and sorrow running down her painfully expressed face. The image was burned heavily into his mind. "Ma-"

"Oh, Yujiro, you're awake." Renji glanced over at Yujiro from the corner of his eyes while he continued to thrust into you, undaunted by his presence. "Were you sleeping? You look tired."

"R-Renji stop! Stop! I don't want him to see this!" 'No! No! No! This was the one thing I definitely didn't want him to see!'

"You came at a good time, son." He gripped tighter around your neck.

"Ah!"

"You can watch your lewd and horny mother get fucked by me. You're going to have to learn about sex sooner or later, so I guess now is a good enough time."

"What's wrong with you!? Yujiro, go back upstairs! Please! I don't want you to-"

"Shut up (f/n)! I'm trying to cum." He kept thrusting until he finally thrust out his seed.

"Papa stop! Mama is crying!" Yujiro ran up towards the both of you with tears leaking out of his sockets. "Mama!" He tried to pull his father's hands from around your neck but his strength could only carry him so far. He fell down on his behind, but got right back up and tried again. His face turning red in the attempt to set you free.

"Stop!" Renji pushed his adorable down to the ground. "You can't do anything the way you are right now. Maybe when you grow up you can take me on, but until then you're just in the way."

"Leave him alone! He didn't do anything!" 'No.' 

"Hm?" His vision redirected back to you with a scary look on his face. "You never know when to stop running that mouth of yours!" He stood up on his feet and gave one heavy stomp down on your stomach. He saw your eyes bulge out a bit from the sudden impact. Spit forcefully flew out from your mouth. You were so close to puking out all your food from this afternoon and the day before. Finally he turned back to Yujiro and walked over to him.

'This is not the life I wanted for my son.'

He picked the small boy up from the floor from his neck. The small boy wriggled around as his oxygen was slowly dying out. 

"M-Ma...ma."

'He shouldn't have to watch his mother cower in fear like this. He shouldn't have to cry those painful tears as his mother get's abused by his own father.' "Put him down!!" The tears started back again. "He has nothing to do with our situation! How could you do this to your own child?! He's just an innocent baby!" You crawled over to them and took Renji's ankle in hand. Just seeing the expression on your face got heated. He dropped Yujiro on his butt and went back over to you. His foot reached back to only started kicking you. His foot repetitively kicked you in all places.

"You're nothing without me (f/n)! Don't you fucking forget that!" He finally stopped kicking and turned around. He shoved his dick back in his boxers and fixed his pants to the way they were when he first got here. He fixed his shirt lastly and took his half bottle of sake and left the house. He left you with oozing semen dripping out your ass and onto the floor. Expect for the coughing and sniffling of your son, all was quiet.

"*Sigh* Yujiro...I'm so glad you're safe." You were laid out on the floor, unable to move. "Mama is so sorry that you had to see something like that. You're not hurting are you?"

"Mama~!" He ran over to you and hugged you. Trying to comfort him, your hand came up to his back and rubbed it lightly.

"Don't worry, mama is alright." You cupped his soft cheek. "Did you know? Just your smile alone gives mommy strength, so smile." You closed your eyes gently with a smile on your lips. But given the situation, there was no way he could just smile, not when you were hurt. When you were hurt, so was he. He hugged you around your neck and stayed there by your side until morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 36.9K 34
❝𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 πŒπ„ π‡πŽπ– π“πŽ πŠπˆπ’π’βž *:ο½₯゚✧ in which you teach kuroo english, and he teaches you... other things. kuroo x fem!reader i do not ow...
149K 3.7K 47
❝ he'll only continue to hurt you. ❞ a story in which you love someone who does just as much harm as they do healing. this story will contain... sexu...
140K 4.6K 28
Completed βœ” Akashi Γ— Kuroko Γ— Akashi After nearly getting molested on the cold night streets, Kuroko Tetsuya found himself being saved by a mysteriou...
241K 6.6K 22
You are forced into a marriage with your once love/childhood best friend. Although, you don't love him anymore and are disgusted with having to marry...