"ONE-SHOTS ADBOR"

By MercedesGiselle

Short stories based on the beautiful couple Ada Tözün and Bora Dogrusöz. More

1.- "Happy birthday, love"
2.- "Healing to grow"
3.- "Wrong- Part 1"
4.- "Wrong- Part 2"
5.- "Wrong- part 3"
6.- "Wrong- Part 4"
7.- "Wrong- Part 5"
8.- "Wrong- The end"
9.- "Wrong- Epilogue"
10.- "Heaven- Part 1"
11.- "Heaven-Part 2"
12.- "Heaven-Part 3"
14.- "Heaven- Part 5"
15.- "Heaven- Part 6"
16.- "Heaven- Part 7"
17.- "Heaven- Part 8"
18.- "Heaven- Part 9"
19.- "Heaven- Part 10"
20.- "Heaven- Part 11"
21.- "Heaven- Final"
22.- "You Won't leave Me - Part 1"
23.- "You Won't Leave Me- Part 2"
24.- "You Won't Leave Me"- Part 3
25.- "You Won't Leave Me"-Part 4
26.- "You Won't Leave Me"- The end
27.- "A lucky day"

13.- "Heaven- Part 4"

197 8 12
By MercedesGiselle

Bora watched her carefully while she did nothing but drink wine. "Are you going to look at me all the time or what?" snarled Ada as she remembered that the scrappy redhead had implied that she had had sex with Bora. She was beyond annoyed and jealous at this point and she didn't understand why.

'You've known him for 4 days, Ada. Calm down, please'- she thought.

"Ada, I'm sorry for what happened. I never thought I would ever really see Fulya again. I don't like to see you angry, I'm really sorry"- Bora says while staring at her.

"Well, the only thing I'm sorry about is that you had something with such a nasty woman. Didn't you know any other women around you? Did you feel desperate?"- Ada asks with fury in her eyes. 

"Well, at that moment of my life I was, I don't justify myself, Ada, but you don't have to judge my past, the past was forgotten- Bora answers him a bit seriously, he understood Ada, if the situation was the other way around he would probably have punched the other man a few times, maybe a lot of punches. But he would not judge Ada, this childish behavior upset him a little.

"I'll go to the bathroom"- Ada says standing up from the table, fixing her dress and walking towards the restaurant's bathroom.

Ada knew that Bora was right, but now her emotions were not calm and she didn't want to be near him, in these moments that she couldn't think well she didn't want to, because the only thing she wanted to do was to kiss him and erase the memory of the spoiled redhead. Ada goes into the bathroom, takes a breath, fixes her makeup and starts to reflect on all the nice things that have happened to her since she met Bora. She closes her eyes and tries to calm down, she does so for almost 5 minutes when someone interrupts her.

"I don't know why I didn't answer you earlier, but I'm not that much older than Bora. You're no one to have embarrassed me like that. What family are you from? I've never seen you at any social gathering"- Fulya mentions annoyed.

"You made Bora uncomfortable, you don't know how to respect limits, if he didn't call you he must have had his reasons, but don't go around claiming his attention a year later"- Ada mutters furious, now she regretted having gone to the bathroom.

"I'm looking for him because maybe he hasn't forgotten me, I don't think he traded me for a little girl like you."

"Bora never even mentioned you once, Fulya dear, but lose care. I'll ask him what it was like to meet you Did they meet in your asylum or something like that? I know, you dropped your false teeth and he helped you pick them up. I don't think I'm wrong because nothing in your body is natural, I might be a little girl, compared to you of course I am, you have about 20 years on me, but compared to you, I don't go around chasing men who once rejected me because I do have dignity. It's sad to see that your almost 50 years old you haven't learned that. 

Fulya was so upset that she thought of knocking Ada to the ground and hitting her.

A knock on the door surprised them.

Ada was already more than 15 minutes in the bathroom, what if she had left the restaurant? Perhaps he had been too hard on her and was not entirely empathetic to the discomfort she felt. Bora walks determinedly towards the bathroom, maybe it was time to tell Ada about his past, maybe she would understand him better.

"Ada, you took so long are you okay?"- Bora asks, Ada opens the door wider so he can see Fulya.

"Bora, I really don't understand you how could you let her treat me like this"- Fulya claims to him.

Ada was so jealous, she didn't want Fulya to even dare to look at him, she just walked up to Bora and pressed her lips against his. Bora was taken aback, but followed the kiss. He grabbed her face gently, so that she will never break the kiss. Ada hugs him gently by his neck, as Fulya walks annoyed out of the bathroom. She quickly calls security to accuse them of disrespectful behavior in a public place, but neither of them noticed, they were still lost in each other's lips.

"It's them, they are putting on an irrepestuous show"- Fulya mentions accusing them. Ada and Bora slowly separate, while Ada felt she could die right there from shame.

"Mr. Dogrusöz, excuse me, I know you are one of the majority owners of the place, but you can't perform this kind of acts here" Mentions the guard apologetically.

"Don't worry, it's our fault. We were leaving anyway" - Bora answers, intertwining his hands with Ada's hands.

"Yes, we have to go on with my birthday celebration, love"- Ada mentions, although she felt embarrassed in front of the guard, there was something in Fulya that awakened her impulsive side.

"Wait for me in the parking lot, baby. I'll get our things at the table"- Bora mentions, handing her the car keys, giving her a short kiss on the lips, then heading inside the restaurant.

"This isn't over"- Fulya mutters angrily.

"Of course not, then we'll go to his apartment and do nothing but start my celebration. And I thank you for that, because you brought forward our moment alone, maybe your companionship is not as horrifying as I thought"- Ada replies and leaves the place.

Bora catches up with her to the car and starts laughing.

"We were banned for a month."

"BORA! I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T THINK THIS WOULD HAPPEN"- Ada apologizes, but Bora couldn't stop laughing.

"Mert is the owner, relax, it's nothing serious."-Bora smiles at her to reassure her.

"Bora, I really don't"- Ada starts to apologize, but Bora wouldn't let her continue. She could not regret their kisses. He gently grabs her face and starts kissing her. He pulls her into his lap without breaking the kiss, while Ada hugs him.

"I told you that you felt the chemistry between the two of us too and I wasn't wrong. If you didn't kiss me, I was going to do it anyway."-Bora says moving closer to her to breathe in her scent.

"Bora, I have never experienced this. I have never felt this kind of thing, sometimes I am terrified of what I feel will happen between us."

"Ada, we will take this calmly, believe it or not I feel the same way, I have never felt so much attraction to someone and much to someone I know in a very short time and who is my student and assistant. I know it's a difficult position for both of us, but maybe it's worth a try"- Bora pronounces close to her lips and she comes closer to kiss him. Bora kisses her back quickly, Ada starts to laugh when she feels Bora subtly bite her lips.

"I'll take that as a yes"- Bora smiles as Ada sits properly in the passenger seat.

Bora starts driving to the company, they had the meeting with all the heads of each area at Bizde Boyle. When they arrive, Ada was a little nervous, she would be presenting her article in front of everyone, she wanted everyone to realize that she was putting in a lot of effort.

"Are you okay, Ada? You look as if a mouse has got your tongue. You're so quiet"- says Bora staring at her.

"Well, do you consider yourself a mouse?"- Ada jokes, causing Bora's ears to turn red.

"That's not the right way to talk to your boss, Miss Tözün"- It's Bora's turn to joke, Ada blushes but laughs.

"I'm just a little nervous, I wish everyone would like my article"- Ada says with her eyes shining with the enthusiasm she felt.

"You will see that it will, you are very talented and you have a lot of creativity"- Bora smiles opening her car door for her.

"I'll go help Piril with all the folders for the meeting. See you later"- Ada says as she sees that Bora's cell phone has an incoming call from Mert, her teacher.

"See you in the boardroom"- Bora says smiling at her before taking the call.

"Hi, Mert, do you miss me that much?"- Bora jokes, causing his friend to laugh into the phone, from far away he could hear the laughter of Giselle, Mert's wife.

"I don't miss you, at least not entirely, I just found it strange that one of my workers called me to tell me that you were seen kissing a girl in the women's bathroom. Wasn't there a better place? 

Are you running out of ideas for good romantic dates?" jokes Mert, who was looking to find out what had happened with one of his best friends.

"You're the one who gave the order to ban me from your restaurant for a month? I remind you that you owe me lunches for a year," says Bora amused.

"Of course it wasn't me, I would have banned you for a year. You know there are other partners, but I'll fix that in a moment. Now if you tell me who the lucky one is or I'll have to call Ali."

"No, I'll tell you"- Bora knew Ali would tell Mert that he was dating one of her students.

"I'll put it out loud to you, Giselle wants to hear about this too."

"Hi Giselle how do you put up with him?

"I have no choice, we already got married and I have his child in my belly"- She says amused, while Mert looks at her indignantly.

"Hey, don't distract us from the gossip"- Mert says seriously while looking amused at his wife.

"Well I'm glad Giselle is around, so you can't be bothered."

"Don't tell me she's one of my cousins"- Mert mutters in surprise.

"No, not a chance. And be part of your family? No thanks"-

"Bora, say it fast. International calls cost a bundle you know?"

"It's just that I'm dating one of your students, don't kill me."

"And why would I kill you? Am I your dad? Which student is she? I bet she's a literature major.

"How do you know?"- Bora asks in astonishment.

"I figured, they would have something in common. Is it Ada? Ada is brilliant or it could be Tugce Dickman, she's cute, but Ada is more so, she's very nice. Bora speak, I'm able to look up my list of students.

"It's Ada, she is too bright as you say and she is very talented. I hired her as my assistant for two weeks, which is supposed to be how long you will be delayed on your trip to Europe."

"Wow! You do like Ada, you even hired her at Bizde Boyle. Listen Bora, I don't have any problem with you dating Ada, we can go out the 4 of us, you know I like to know that you are giving yourself a chance in love, I am just going to ask you to be professional in your treatment towards her, especially in college."- Says Mert firmly, he used to be very funny, but when he talked about important things, he was very serious.

"You know that I will, Mert, lose care. I promise I'll tell you everything, we've only met recently, but what's going on between us, it's like I'm in heaven."

"Thanks for everything, Bora. We should go, we are in line to enter a museum. See you, please don't go kiss Ada in the women's bathroom at the university, if you get banned, I won't be able to intervene for you"- Mert jokes, Giselle laughs and Bora laughs too.

"Idiot, I must go today is Ada's birthday, bye"- Bora says.

"Wow! Send her my regards, tell her that now it hurts me not to be her favorite teacher. Bye, take care."

Bora shakes his head, as he thought he was almost going to refuse Mert's request. If he had, he wouldn't have met Ada.

He heads to the boardroom, almost everyone was waiting for him. He texted Ali, smiled at the response and walked in.

"Good afternoon, dear friends. We have met today to evaluate the idea suggested by Ada. Does anyone give me any news?"- Bora asks very professionally.

"I did what Ada suggested regarding the horoscopes and we have had more visits than we have had before. Even the horoscope was trending on Twitter"- murmurs Evren very smiling.

"That's amazing, keep it up Evren, Deniz any news?"- asks Bora, on Thursdays they used to post horoscopes and fashion tips. Today it was Kerem and Ali's turn to publish; if the portal was going up in views and followers they would all abide by Ada's idea.

"Yes, there is very good news. Ada was right, I recorded two videos using a little bit cheaper makeup and we had a million views in 6 hours, the same with a clothing haul. We were also TT on Twitter"- Deniz mentions, also happy to have gained almost 20 thousand followers in two days.

"This sounds better and better. Ali, did you upload your article?"- Bora asks him looking at his cousin.

"Yes I did, the article already has 25 thousand views and even the apps I suggested, all of them want to work with us and sponsor us. Ada, you really are brilliant"- Ali mentions, making Ada blush.

"Same thing, I uploaded an article with tips for a job interview and we got a lot of hits. I will record a video together with Ruzgar to post it on the portal"- Kerem points out, looking attentively at his boss.

"This is more than a success, thank you all very much for your work. In Monday's publication we will upload Ada's article and the one written by Ruzgar. I'm sure it will be a hit, thank you very much Ada for your great ideas. And not only we want to congratulate you for that, but the whole team wants to salute you."- Bora says while Ali enters with a huge cake.

"Bora bey, mates. Thank you so much, this means a lot to me"- Ada says excitedly.

"Mutlu yıllar Adam'ğım. Mutlu yıllar sana!"- They all sing, Bora looks at her smiling, waiting for her to blow out her candles.

"Seriously thank you very much, I am very happy"- Ada claps her hands very grateful. Later she would talk to Bora, he was fattening her too much.

They all say goodbye to Ada, Ali says she will see her later at the party that her aunts would organize for her and she is left alone with Bora. 

"Bora don't you think you're fattening me up too much? First the breakfast, the dress, the shoes, the perfume, then the lunch and now the cake. I don't need anything material from you. You know that, don't you?"- Ada asks him, she didn't want him to think she is after his money.

"I do it because I like to give you details, I know you are not materialistic, Ada. I want you to be happy, I'm born to give you many things and that you haven't seen the gift I'll give you together with Elif, let me flatter you"- Bora says lost in the gaze of the beautiful dark-haired girl.

"And what if I don't let you flatter me?"- Ada flirts approaching him.

"I'll punish you"- Bora jokes, causing her to laugh.

"Say I'm interested what will you do to me, Bora bey?"

"A wizard can't reveal his secrets, but I'll tell you where we'll start. You and I will have a date today at my apartment, there are things we need to talk about."

"Is that an order? Ask me nicely, Bora Dogrusöz"- Ada mentions firmly.

"Would you like to have dinner with me today at my apartment, Ada?"- Bora asks her close to her lips.

"Of course I would love to, Bora. Will you cook something for me?"- Ada smiles and caresses his face.

"Let's just say I could do it for you, Ada," Bora replies, winking at her. Ada smiles at him and then remembers that his teacher called him.

"What did Mert say to you? Don't tell me, he heard about the restaurant. Don't tell me he knows. What if he flunks my final grade? Bora, it's my last semester. He can't failed me"- Ada mumbles nervously.

"Ada, Ada, take it easy. No one will flunk you and Mert does know we're dating. He doesn't object, he even asked me out on a double date"- Bora says to reassure her.

"Are you serious?"- Ada asks a little shyly.

"Yes, totally. The only thing that made him sad was that now I'm your favorite teacher and he's not anymore"- Bora jokes, while Ada laughs.

"Who told you that you're my favorite teacher? You take a lot of credit, Bora bey"- Ada says, savoring every word as Bora looks at her sideways.

"Maybe you don't want to tell me now, Ada hanim, but I know I am and I'll prove it to you later very well"- Bora mentions, causing Ada to blush.

"I must go, my aunts must be waiting for me. See you, Bora"- Ada says taking her purse from the boardroom table.

"You're leaving like that? Without saying goodbye properly."- Bora says in a serious tone, he had already tasted her kisses, there was no way she would put that distance between them now.

"Bora, we are in the boardroom, someone can see us."

"And what's the point? Well let them look at us, we don't have to hide, in your university I understand, but not here, Ada. We are free, we are adults and we do not harm anyone. If I want to kiss you, I will. If you want to kiss me, do it, I'll be happy to. Don't hold back, at least, not with me and much less when we are alone"- Bora murmurs approaching her, to steal a kiss.

"I can't hold back with you, no matter how hard I try. But being here is important to me, Bora. I don't want them to think I'm hooking up with you to secure my future, I want to take it easy. Please, Bora."

"It will be as you wish, Ada. Just let me get close to you. I need this as much as you do"- Bora murmurs, giving her one last kiss before leaving the place.

Ada was confused and a little excited, she had never felt carnal desire for someone before.Bora Dogrusöz was being many of her first times.

She left the place to go to her apartment, take a shower and go to the ice cream parlor. She put away the cake that Bora had obseted her in the refrigerator, it literally took up all the space in her refrigerator. Then she would return home to change clothes and go to her date with Bora.She was excited and afraid at the same time.

When her aunts and uncle saw her they hugged her, Selin ran to her and gave her a gift.

"You have to tell me many things, Ada Tozün or should I call you Ada Dogrusöz?"- Selin mentions amused.

"Things like what?"- Ada feigns innocence.

"I only know that today you had a lunch with Bora, when I went to the apartment I saw flowers and a dedication. Ali told me about the huge cake she gave you in Bizde Boyle and to top it off, she's coming in a moment. What else is going on?"- Selin mentions curious.

"We have a date today and I need you to cover for me. My aunts will already imagine our wedding, my uncle will scare him and I want to take it slow"- Ada tells her staring at her.

"Okay, but do you want to take it slow him or the situation...Maybe Bora likes it fast, you know fast and furious," Selin jokes causing Ada to blush.

"Selin!"- Ada looks at her in surprise.

"Just came who we're talking about. I'll tell your aunts we'll be at the movies and then we'll have sleepovers, but in return, I want every detail. Deal?"- Selin bargains.

"Deal" - Ada shakes her hand. 

***

Bora had picked up little Elif who was excited about her new best friend Ada's birthday.

"Mommy, Ada is a very pretty girl and very kind. She told me that her parents and my daddy are friends in heaven"- Mentions the little girl, while Mina and her parents smile at her.

"So your mystery girl's name is Ada, and if my daughter says she is super pretty and very nice, I believe her. When will you introduce her to me?" asks Mina staring at her brother, who was finishing closing Ada's gift in a nice decoration.

"I don't know yet will you ask her awkward questions?"- Asks Bora looking curiously at his sister.

"No, I'll just show her your pictures of you as a little boy, if she doesn't leave she's the one"- She jokes, causing their parents to laugh.

"Very funny, Mina. See you, I'll bring Elif before 8"- Bora mutters, looking amused at his sister.

"Will you come to dinner, son?"- Zafer asks interested that his son is giving himself a chance again to get to know someone. Everyone knows how much he was hurt by Asli.

"No actually, I have plans today. I will go to my apartment for today. I'll see you tomorrow, I'll just come to drop Elif off"- He smiles and leaving, he knew he had left everyone intrigued, but he wasn't ready to introduce them to Ada yet, he had to get to know her a little better. 

He was happy to see his niece excited to see Ada, as excited as he was.

"Uncle, I'm happy to see Ada and eat ice cream. I thought when they called me at the address it would be a sad day, but it was not. I met Ada and I'm happy"- laughs the little girl who was watching him from the back seat of his sports car.

"I'm very happy that you and Ada are friends. Do you think she will like the gift we picked out for her yesterday?"- Bora asks her, interested in the little girl's answer.

"Of course she does, the necklace has an A and a world, for her to remember that she can fulfill her dreams"- Mentions the happy little girl, she had chosen the gift and Bora had paid for it.

They arrived at the ice cream shop, Ada's relatives had made a special decoration and had closed the attention. It would be a family event.

"Ada abla Happy birthday!"- Runs little Elif as soon as she gets out of the car.

Ada smiles at the sight of the little girl, she felt such a special connection with Elif, she always wanted to protect her.

"Thank you, my treasure"- Ada hugs her warmly.

"My uncle and I bought you this present. We hope you like it"- Elif says handing her the box.

"I'm sure I'll love it"- Ada says very happy.

Bora greeted Ada's aunts, met uncle Aslan and found him very funny.

"Son, did you really go to the military service?" Aslan asks interested, Bora had an undeniable military bearing.

"Yes, I went for a year"- Bora smiles remembering one of the best experiences, it was very hard, but he met amazing people.

"Thank you for giving Ada a chance in your company , I see that you are a good man"- Aslan mentions, he had observed Bora in detail and considered him a good person.

They played some board games, Ali arrived and they had a guessing competition, they sang Happy Birthday to her, they distributed the cake and when they were about to leave, Elif didn't want to leave Ada's side."I just don't know when I will see you again, I like to be with you and your aunts," says Elif hugging her.

"I promise I will see you soon, I am your uncle's assistant"- Ada smiles, stroking her hair.

"Maybe we can have a sleepover today"- Nergis mentions, touched by the scene.

"NO!"- shouted Bora and Ada simultaneously. Selin laughed and Ali, who didn't understand anything, laughed too. She suspected that her cousin and Ada had some secret plan.

"What's up is that I'll take Ada to the cinema and the movie will start. Elif, what if we have a sleepover tomorrow, we can stay until Sunday afternoon," said Selin, who was also fond of the little girl. Bora looked confused at Ada, but she winked at him. Bora quickly understood that Selin was covering for them.

"Yes, besides, we have to ask your mommy, honey. I promise I'll bring you twice a week. We should go, I said I'd get you home before 8"- Bora murmurs, waving goodbye to everyone. Elif promised to ask her mom if she could come back tomorrow and left happily.

Ada said goodbye to her aunts and uncle, thanked them for their gifts. They usually gave her cash to buy whatever she wanted. They even sent her two liters of ice cream for her and Selin to eat at their sleepover.

Selin drove Gunes to her apartment and helped Ada get ready. Bora texted her that he would pick her up in 20 minutes. He dropped his niece off at home, read her a story, greeted her parents and said goodbye to them.

He sighed and went on his way to pick up Ada. He was excited, but at the same time he was afraid. He knew that Ada was different from Asli, but it was hard for him to let go of the distrust he had begun to feel towards everyone since the betrayal.When he arrived at Ada's house, he sent her a message, and she came downstairs quickly. She wasn't planning to sleep over at Bora's house, so Selin promised to wait up for her, she wanted to know every detail of Ada's first date.

"You look beautiful, Ada"- Bora is surprised by the change of hairstyle and makeup. The white top, the red lips, drove him crazy. Ada didn't know what to wear, but since she knew they would be in his apartment, she chose something elegant but not so formal.

"Thank you, Bora. The necklace is beautiful, thank you for this day."- Ada mentions, showing him that she was wearing the necklace.

"But the day is not over yet."

"Are you ready to cook for me?"- Ada joked, trying not to feel nervous.

"Yes, I am. We'll cook together"- Mentions Bora driving, while she nods excitedly.

Bora lived 15 minutes away from her apartment in a very quiet area of the city."Your house is beautiful, Bora"- Ada says as soon as she entered, observing all the decoration.

"Shall we cook first and then I'll give you a tour of the house?"

"Yes, it looks great."

"I'll put some wine on to chill. I bought all the ingredients to make a Caesar salad with grilled chicken, how did you like it today? Did you like your birthday?"- Bora mentions taking the ingredients out of her refrigerator. He started to marinate the chicken, while Ada chopped the lettuce. Ada moved around the kitchen and at first inadvertently brushed against Bora. Bora was nervous, but smiled.

"Excuse me, would you pass me a bowl to put the salad in?"- she asks, invading Bora's personal space. He watches her and approaches her.

"Ada, I..."

"Bora I want to take this slow."

"Okay, I think we need to get to know each other first"- He smiles.

They go back to concentrating on cooking, but Ada was still affected by Bora's closeness, seeing him so dedicated to cooking, the fact that he had so much sucked her in on her birthday, made her go up to him and kiss him. Bora stopped what he was doing and kissed him back.

"I thought we'd go slow, Ada."

"I don't know what's wrong with me, Bora. I just know that I need you. I need you right now."

Bora swallowed saliva with difficulty, today would definitely be a big night.

Happy 2023! I hope this year will be beautiful for everyone:) Thank you for reading me and giving me your support. See you next Friday, love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.6K 31
A Shivika Rikara Rumya SS + Priveer It's a short story revolving how the four couple realize their love for each other..
70 0 14
An angel and a demon's love story.
21.3K 1.5K 16
It's not a tere bin story but a crossover between Mein drama with yumna zaidi