Bouquet of flowers

By Hehelazygirl

After the events of Trolls world tour and Trollstopia This is the first story I've finished AAAAAAA Anyways r... More

Chapter 1: Purple hyacinths
Chapter 3: Petunia
Chapter 4: Buttercups & White tulips

Chapter 2: Red dahlias & White tulips

234 5 0
By Hehelazygirl

[The morning]

The sun rises, shining towards Poppy and the 2 trolls. Poppy opened her eyes, she stood up, feeling energetic “Woo! Today’s the day! Sun is shining, Barb is still sleeping peacefully and the tank is empty! We are going to have the best day- The tank is empty-” she said staring at an empty tank where Trollex was sleeping “Uh Barb? Barb.. wake up?” Poppy said rocking Barb’s shoulder gently, “Hm? Oh morning Pops? You ok?” Barb tiredly said, getting up and stretching. “Uh.. Trollex is not in his tank” Poppy told Barb “Oh he.. Already left? Is there a problem?” Barb replied.

“Well, his stuff is still here… strange, I thought he’d bring his stuff. Not leave his stuff..” Poppy added, Barb then stood up, rubbing her eyes to see it clearly and looked around the room “Huh.. weird.. Maybe he’s going for a walk or..” She simply agreed. Before they know it, someone shows up. It was Trollex, he was about to go inside and notice the 2 trolls awake. “Oh mornin’ Pops and.. Barb, sorry I was sitting outside for a while..” Trollex shortly explained, with a smile “Oh phew.. It’s ok Lexi” Poppy replied “Alright, I’ll be making breakfast for you guys. You 2 do something, like bond together” Poppy said heading to the kitchen that is almost near her bed. 

“Soo.. Uhm.. how was your sleep, Lexi?” Barb said, striking a conversation “King Trollex.. Don’t call me Lexi..” Trollex sternly said “Oh uh.. Loud and clear!” Barb said, doing a finger gun “...My sleep was.. Good.. Thanks for asking..”  He sighed “Oh good! You’re welcome..” The rock troll said, then there were a few moments of silence “So why were you sitting outside?” Barb asked, “Because I was thinking and looking at Trollstopia” Trollex answered, playing the bracelet that Poppy gave him. “Ah.. alright..” Barb said, rubbing her arm, then they both stopped talking.

Then Poppy came to the room, holding a plate of 3 cupcakes “Alright breakfast is ready!” She said, “So.. got any plans for ideas for later Pops?” Trollex asked, picking a cupcake “Well, we can start going to…Oh! How about we go to Rock Hollow and Techno Lagoon? Then we can go around other fun places like… The Tunnel of Friendship! We can go there together!” Poppy suggested.

“Tunnel of Friendship?” Trollex curiously said, “Uhu! Then after that, maybe we can continue the sleepover activities” Poppy said “Continue the sleepover activities?” Barb questioned, hoping she heard it right “Yeah!” Poppy exclaimed “Oooh ok..” Barb put her hand behind her head. Poppy starts to notice Barb’s face, she looks like she's uncomfortable, when she turns her head to Trollex, same with Barb's expression “Well.. it’s ok if you guys don’t want to. We can do this sometime-” Poppy was about to finish until...

 “POPPY!” Smidge yelled outside of Poppy’s pod, “Oh uh hold on I’ll be right back!” Poppy said heading outside.

While Poppy was out, Barb looked at Trollex and said “Hey dude.. look I-'' But then was cut off by the techno troll “Save it Barb.. you really think that I can forgive you? After all the damage you did? You almost hurt small critters and even the homes!” He yelled but not too loud that Poppy wouldn't hear. Barb stood up, her hands together and said “Trollex, you out of all the trolls.. I understand you’re mad.. I know what I did was messed up” Barb said "Yeah I know what you did was messed up” Trollex said. “…Why can’t you forgive me?..” She asked, this makes Trollex mad.

“Hey guys!” Poppy interrupted the conversation “I almost forgot to tell you 2! Tomorrow, every troll will do a fun game! And we do it with a trio!! It was Holly Darlin's idea, she called it… The triple friendship fun game!” Poppy exclaimed “Soo.. I was thinking.. Maybe we can be a trio!” She suggested. Barb and Trollex thought for a while, “Sorry Pops.. I don’t think I could join” Barb said, heading to leave the pod. Poppy watched her leaving in confusion “Is there something bothering her?” She asked, Trollex flew a little towards Poppy “I have no idea… Oh how many challenges will there be in the game?” He asked, “There will be 3 challenges!” She answered “Hm, ok I’m in” Trollex crossed his arms. “Wait really? I mean that’s great!” Poppy exclaimed, Trollex smiled.

Then Poppy felt something wrong, she looked into the distance where Barb was heading. “Hey Lexi.. can you meet me in the Metroll Station?” Poppy asked “Oh uh.. Is there a way to head there?” Trollex asked “Here’s the map” She said, getting a paper that was in her hair and gave it to Trollex. She then ran to the direction where Barb was going, leaving Trollex behind.

[Somewhere in Pop village]

Queen Barb was walking and heading to a big tree. She sat and leaned on it, stayed quiet and thought ‘What kind of hell did I get into?’. She groaned, she felt extremely guilty, I know people say that, it’s ok if the person didn’t forgive you if you forgive yourself. 

But it’s so hard to forgive yourself, she needs someone to help her, like Poppy, but she knows what Poppy will do if she knew about this, what if she ended up getting hurt. Not to mention, she’s afraid that if she wanted someone to be involved in her mess, Val knows but she told her to stay out of it.

Now that Trollex hates her, Poppy invites them both to join a competition or game. She loves games but she can’t play with someone who hates her, it’ll only make things worse. “BARBIE!” A voice yelled out at the distance, it was Poppy, running towards her. “Hey!.. Barb, are you ok?” She asked “Y-Yeah I’m fine..” Barb answered. Poppy walked up to her, “Is there.. Something bothering you?” Poppy softly said “You looked troubled..”

Barb looked at Poppy and slowly said “Well.. There is something bothering me..” Poppy gently sat down with Barb, trying to listen “What is bothering you?..” she asked. Barb paused for a moment, should she tell her? It is bothering her a lot, she wanted to speak up.

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

“I don’t think I can compete in the games.. I mean I don’t know what they are or their names but I have a feeling it might be hard” Barb explained

L    I    A   R

 Poppy’s face softened to a smile “Barbie, it’s ok, if that’s what’s really been bothering you. Don’t worry, there are only 3 games, they’re challenging but simple!” She said, trying to cheer her friend “Plus you, me and Trollex, we can do this. If you’re worrying about losing, nevermind that. What matters is that you have your friends!” Poppy smiled.

Barb smiled back “Thank you, Poppy.. That’ll help me..” She said “No problem! Oh Trollex must be waiting for us in the Metroll Station, c’mon!” Poppy said, she grabbed Barb by the hand.

Barb wanted to tell Poppy, but can’t let her be involved in her mess. Once it’s your mess, you fix it yourself..

[The Metroll Station]

Trollex was floating around, waiting for Poppy. Maybe she was looking for something, maybe looking for Barb. Speaking of Barb, he would rather not talk to her again. She tried to strike a conversation despite what happened and she was being nice to him?... How stupid.. Luckily, Barb won’t join the games, so it won’t bother him. But it looks like Poppy doesn’t know about the situation between him and Barb. He needs to find the right time to tell her,

“LEXI!” 

Trollex’s thoughts were cut off by hearing Poppy’s voice calling him by his nickname. “Sorry for keeping you waiting.. But hey Barb agreed to join the game!” Poppy exclaimed, Trollex’s eyes widened and looked at Barb, then sternly looking at her “Oh wow cool!” He said “I know right! So should we go to Rock Hollow?” Poppy asked, facing Barb. “Uhm… Maybe we should start with the.. Techno Lagoon?” Barb suggested “Like maybe Trollex wanted to see what it looks like”

“Hmm Trollex?” Poppy looks at Trollex, waiting for an answer “...Sure, I wanted to see what it looks like inside” He answered “Great! Now let’s go!” Poppy jumped and grabbed the 2 trolls' hands.

[Near the Techno Lagoon]

“Right here, trolls used this flower pod to head to Techno Lagoon. But Trolls who are not Techno trolls must wear breathing equipment” Poppy explained giving a fishbowl to Barb, Poppy has her own. The 2 wore it, the 3 gone inside the flower pod. Now decreasing underwater, there were lights in the Lagoon, loud music blasting. Techno Trolls were swimming and dancing.

Once the 3 trolls entered, Trollex, had nothing to say, he was surprised and overjoyed so he swam towards the Rave area, where he happily welcomed himself “YO YO WHAT’S UP MY TECHNO TROLLS!! KING TROLLEX IS IN THE LAGOON!!” He excitedly yelled, everytroll cheered and chanted his name.

“Wow he sure is a party troll, like me!” Poppy said “Heh yeah..” Barb replied. “Hey, we should join him!” Poppy suggested “Wait what-” Barb was interrupted, was then dragged by Poppy by the hand, dragging her to the dance floor. 

Poppy started dancing and spinning, Barb paused then crossed her arms and moved her head a little. While they’re having fun, Poppy bumped into Trollex. “You havin’ fun Pops?” Trollex asked, “Poppy yeah! Of course I am!” Poppy answered. The 2 began to talk, Barb was just watching them talk, she didn't mind. She then went to the flower pod, heading to the top. Leaving Poppy and Trollex behind.

[On the surface]

The flower pod opened, Barb leaving the pod. She then bumped to Val, who was checking up on her “Oh Barb! What are you doing in the Techno Lagoon?” She asked “Oh uh, I was with Poppy because she wanted to show Trollex what this place looks like up close. I got bored and left but I’ll be waiting for them here” Barb answered.

“Gosh, it’s been bothering me lately..” She frowned “What do you mean?” Val asked “It’s just that.. Trollex is still mad.. I mean it’s not his fault that I came to him to steal his string and destroy his home.. He has every right but Poppy told me and invited us 2 to join the friendship game!... I almost told her about my situation but I lied to her...” She explained “It’ll only get worse, the sleepover was one time but I wish I would say no but she’s my best friend! HECK! I even love challenges… But Trollex agreed to join”

Val looked at her worriedly, now knowing her situation was getting worse and worse “Barb…” She softly said “Maybe it's time that you should tell Poppy..” she suggested. “I mean like, it’ll be worse!… Well she can’t fix this situation but she’ll understand why you said that she can’t fix it” Val said, putting her hand on Barb’s shoulder. “Sometimes, you need to let something disturbing you out” 

Barb looked at Val for a moment, seeing her worried face and thought of it “I.. I can’t.. I can handle this, like I said to myself.. Once it’s my mess.. I'll fix it myself..” Barb said, looking down to the ground. Val frowned but she can’t force Barb, not because she’s a queen but it’ll harm her.

“Hey Barb!” Poppy yelled out behind her “Why did you leave the party” she asked. “Well..” Barb said, but paused and looked at Val, Val gave her a nod, telling her to say it. “It’s because..” Barb looked at Poppy who was waiting for her answer “It’s because I was just looking for air! Because when using the fishbowl it kinda bothered me! Ehehe…” Barb chuckled

L    I    A   R

“Oh! I see, it's ok Barb, I understand!” Poppy said, Val frowned from Barb’s response. “Hey, we should go to Rock Hollow! Trollex wants to stay at the Lagoon for a while, he is having so much fun” Poppy chuckled. “Oh right! Sure.. I want to see what it looks like!” Barb happily said

“So should we walk or wait for the train?” Barb asked “Well maybe walking wouldn’t hurt” Poppy answered “Oh let me come with you 2, I also want to stick around” Val said. The 3 trolls then walked in their direction.

[At Rock Hollow]

Barb, yet again, was amazed. Her eyes sparkle seeing the sight of it, the word she can think of is. Awesome. “Hey, you alright Barbie? Looks like you’ve seen something?” Poppy nudged Barb who snapped out of her thoughts. “Uh yeah duh! This is amazing! Like I said yesterday, the vibe is awesome!” She answered.

The place around her was filled with messy paths, rock trolls doing rock stuff and others sleeping on couches. Then the 3 sat on an empty couch. Barb was asking how the other Rock trolls were doing and other questions. Val answered some of them, Poppy sometimes butt in.

Other rock trolls who noticed or woke up to see their Queen, they greeted her, they were all happy to see her. One of them even asked her if she could give them a performance in the stage area, Barb couldn’t say no to that, so she said “YEAH! LET’S ROCK IN ROLL!” Barb got off the couch and Val led her to the stage.

When they went there, Barb was met with tons of trolls cheering for her. She looked around and then Val gave her an electric guitar, then big speakers were pushed behind her and other trolls were holding instruments. Then she took a deep breath and started playing the guitar.

This is a good time to let off some steam. She was singing and playing the guitar. But halfway there she did it a little too hard till the point where she was almost crying. Val noticed this and Poppy too, they were now getting worried.

At the end, like what most Rock trolls do, they smash their guitar on the ground. While Barb smashed the guitar, it left a not too big crack. Hot tears were pouring down her cheeks, she was staring at the ground for a moment. Poppy and Val step a little closer. Then Barb snapped out of her mind, knowing what's happening.

She looked at the crowd who were silently looking at Barb, all of them were confused and worried. "Barb?..." Poppy said, Barb looked at her.

Oh no.

She went too far.

Barb needs to think of something. She needs to get away before things go personal. Ding!

She has an idea.

 She raised her hand, showing the rock hand gesture. "ROCK HOLLOW!!!" Barb yelled with a smile. Then everyone yelled and cheered. Poppy backed away with a smile of relief, she thought something was wrong. Val knew. And she knew it's gonna grow worse. Like a flower ready to bloom.

[Back at Poppy's pod]

When Poppy and Barb arrived, they were busy talking about how awesome the Rock Hollow was and Barb's performance. For Poppy, Barb was enjoying herself. For Barb, same like Poppy's but it was for her to ignore the guilt. But it only makes it worse. Good thing she got away with it.

Then Trollex got in the pod "Hey Popper! Barb.. How are you?" He asked, sitting beside Poppy. "Oh we're just talking! And Barb had a big blast in Rock hollow! You should've seen her performance on the stage! She ROCKED it!" Poppy chuckled. "Oh that's cool!" Trollex replied.

"Oh hey, we should start braiding our hair!" Poppy exclaimed "I'll braid your hair Lexi, hey Barb are you good with braiding someone's hair?" She asked Barb. "Huh? Oh yeah I'm good with it!" Brab answered.

From that night, the 3 were braiding their hairs, well except Trollex he was just talking to Poppy or busy fidgeting his friendship bracelet. Poppy was braiding Trollex's hair, she was having a hard time braiding it due to his big hair strands, but she was handling it well. Barb does the same with Poppy's hair. She added some black flowers that Poppy brought.

"Now that we are done with the braiding. Lex, what do you think?" Poppy asked, Trollex looked at the mirror that Poppy gave to him. His hair is braided with colorful flowers and ribbons. "I… LOVE IT!" He exclaimed "It looks…" he started mimicking the air horn "Awesome!!"

"OH and Barb, the way you braid my hair is awesome too!" Poppy complemented "Aw shucks Pops, I mean I did what I had to do so.. yeah, thanks by the way" Barb replied. Poppy then walked up to her and then hugged her. This gives Barb comfort after what happened, not the forgiving one, but the performance. She almost lost it and took it too literally.

Luckily she sucked it in

"Alright gang, we need to take a photoshoot for memories!" Poppy said as she whipped out a mini photographer from her hair. She then used her hair to hold the mini photographer.

3 clicks, 6 flashes and 3 photos. Poppy gave one to Barb and the other to Trollex and the 3rd to herself. After that, they then went to their slumber since it's getting late..

While they were having a sleep. Barb was flinching and shaking, she was whimpering, waking Poppy up. She sat down, looking at Barb, who was making the noise. She crawled up to her and nudged her a little.

"Barb?..Barbie??" Poppy worriedly said, then when she nudged her the second time. Barb woke up, she was shaking in cold sweat, she was panting and was crying a little. Poppy was calming her down.

"Barb, Barb it's ok it's me..it's Poppy.." She said, Barb finally calmed down, taking big breaths. "Barb, are you ok?... it's like you were having a very very bad dream.." Poppy said, sitting beside Barb. "Yeah.. A really bad one.. but I rather not talk about it" Barb replied, Poppy nodded, as if she understands. Then suddenly they heard a blood curdling yet muffled scream from the tank.

Trollex suddenly got out his tank and fell down but not too hard. He was gasping and shaking violently. "TROLLEX!" The 2 girls yell, heading over to the poor fish troll. Who then started crying.

"OH GOSH IT WAS COMING TO ME IT WAS TRYING TO EAT ME OH GOSH" Trollex sobbed as he grabbed the nearest pillow to hug tightly.

"TROLLEX, IT'S FINE! IT'S ME AND BARB!" Poppy yelled trying to calm her friend down "Dude nothing is trying to eat you calm down…" Barb calmly said, putting her hand on his shoulder. Trollex looked at her and calmed down. "There there buddy… there we go.." Poppy said.

"Ok.. I'm.. I'm still alive… just some bad dream… yeah.. just a bad dream…those big fishes are long gone and dead….. ugh.. I hate bad dreams…" Trollex said, wiping his tears. "Well bad dreams are the worst but don't worry good drea- wait big fishes?" Poppy shakes her head from what she just heard.

"Y-yeah… I think they're sharks?... they're.. terrifying.." Trollex replied. "Everything was dark and then full of red eyes were there and they ate me.." he explained "That's… That's horrible!.." Poppy gasped. Barb was thinking about something, she was thinking of the red eyes..

Does he mean?..

Uh oh

It's not sharks… it's her Anglar buses… it must've traumatized him

Now.. that's why he didn't forgive her…

She scared the literal soul out of him…

Oh dear Barb…

What did you do…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744 35 19
New Info: This was my first fanfic. It's quite bad so I don't blame you if you cringe at some parts. This fanfic is discontinued. I am republishing t...
23.5K 304 29
~Takes place two years after the first story, The True King of Techno~ Everyone is living in peace, the leaders working together in harmory to run al...
953 11 23
These are my first story's ,these will be cringe.. Ships in these stories WARNING!! THERE WILL BE SWEARING!! top: bottom: To...
12.4K 291 31
Basically I ship a bunch of ships from a bunch of different fandoms so I decided to make a one-shot book Pls skip to like, the first Skephalo story b...