𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎 - 𝐱 𝐛𝐥...

By QLOUD3D

❝ 𝐲𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐟. ❞ ❝ 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨�... More

𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎! - 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬.
𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎! - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨.
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈 : 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍
𝐦𝐫𝐬.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. | #𝟏
𝐦𝐫𝐬.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. | #𝟐
𝐦𝐫𝐬.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. | #𝟑
𝐦𝐫𝐬.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. | #𝟒
𝐦𝐫𝐬.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. | #𝟓
𝐦𝐫𝐬.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. | #𝟔
𝐦𝐫𝐬.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. | #𝟕
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎 | 𝟏𝟎, 𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐝

𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎 | 𝟏𝟏, 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞.

1.2K 59 10
By QLOUD3D

𝓜𝓻𝓼.𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
BLAME ON ME

▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

JAPAN - SHIBUYA.
11, chapter 11- blame on me
blame it on y/n day.

╭・📞 ❝ SASSY ASS NIGGA'S

•°. * 🎥 no one pov

キ 💣┆︎ ⟢ 2 BLONDES AND 1 BRUNETTE COULD BE SEEN ENTERING THE AIRPORT THE WOMAN FAR AHED OF THE OTHER TWO SHE WAS TRAVELING WITH.

"CMON WE'RE GONNA MISS OUR FLIGHT!" the woman calling out to the other 2 while picking up the pace all the while the two behind her.

"I can't go nowhere with y'all, y'all always late we live in the damn suburbs why we still run on black people timing?" The woman of the trio gritting her teeth while tossing her back back up on her shoulder.

The suitcase she was lugging along with her hadn't touch the ground once- that just goes to show how serious she was.

She's literally running so fast that heavy ass suitcase is floating behind her, "WAIT FOR US!" the duo calling out from behind her as the paused to take a breath.

•°. * 📸 y/n pov

"Y'all fatasses need to get a move on," rolling my eyes while slowing down allowing the two to catch their breaths 'need to stop eating all my damn snack.'

Grinning as this was a chance to get under their skin "Matsuru weren't you a hero in training, and Katsuki aren't you supposed to be trying out for the hero course in," looking at my phone for the date to make sure I had all my facts straight so they couldn't argue back with me.

"A little over 2 months? I don't think that's enough time to reach your goal," mentally laughing while peeking over my shoulder the duo clearly done with my bullshit.

I mean I would be too let my momma wake my up at 5:30 on a summer day, tell me to pack a bag, then tell me to get in the car, and run through the airport- I honestly would've beat ha ass.

Hearing what sounded like growling sounding from behind me katsuki and Masuru showing how they were just alike "I knew he didn't get that from me," muttering under my breath as my worries had been put to rest.

•°. * 📸 inko! pov

Standing beside Izuku we both staring at each other blank faced as we actually thought they'd be on time this time.

"They always late, they run on black people timing," smacking my lips while digging around my purse searching for my phone "you call katsuki, I'll call y/n," glancing over at izuku who only nodding before going to call katsuki.

'Isn't this supposed to be a surp-!' Eyes widening as this being a secret completely slipped my mind, "wait, wait don't call katsuki- I almost forgot they don't know yet."

Sighing in relief as I'd caught myself just in time, "I'll just call y/n, you listen for out number," dialing y/ns number while waiting for her to answer.

Being mindful to hold the phone away from my ear as I'd learned my lesson- very well at that.

I mean honestly she puts speaker phone to shame, she's gotta be deaf or something cause there's no reason she needs to scream that loud in the phone.

The phone ringing twice before she picked up, a bunch of screaming could be heard in the background as she answered the phone; shaking my head as the screaming turned out to be masuru and katsuki.

'God bless this whole family,' shifting my weight to my left leg waiting for her to talk 'and they're even driving poor masuru crazy.'

"HELLO?" staring down at my phone blank faced as she began screaming into the phone, a sigh leaving my mouth as it reminded me of high school; even though she was not a parent it was like I was still her parent.

"Inside voices n/n," glancing over at Izuku to make sure he was paying attention seeing as he gets easily distracted, somebody holding a hero poster could walk by right now and that'd be the last I seen of him- when it comes to hero's he's a lost cause.

"Oh my bad; what were you saying inko?"

"Where are you, we've been waiting for you for almost 3 hours- you texted you were on the way 4 hours ago."

"We had to pack, and stop to get food," face palming as I should've known she wasn't on her way when she texted that in time "as long as you're here."

•°. * 📸 y/n pov

"WHATS YOUR PROBLEM OLD HAG? THAT WAS SO UNCALLED FOR!" holding my hand up walking away from the conversation as my phone started ringing "hello," answering the phone for Inko.

The duo still not over the little joke as they continued screaming about how I was "outta pocket" and how "if it was them that said something like that to me I would've been mad."

Muting the phone while turning to the duo trying to calm them down as they were honestly overreacting- it was just a lil jokey joke.

'They some sassy ass niggas,' rolling my eyes at how sensitive they were being call me crazy but they getting sassier and sassier day by day '"can y'all shut up I'm trying to talk on the phone."

Something clicking in their brain as they quieted down allowing the lady to pat them down checking for anything they might be trying to smuggle inside.

"Oh my bad; what were you saying inko," holding my hand up to my ear, pressing it down in an attempt to hear her better- it never once crossing my mind to put my phone on speaker but that'd expose my whole secret that I'd worked so hard to keep a secret.

"Where are you, we've been waiting for you for almost 3 hours- you texted you were on the way 4 hours ago."

Scrunching my face up at how she was trying to lie to me 'it hasn't been that long- has it?' Bringing the phone down away from my ear to look at the time, immediately falling silent as the time seemed to have fly by,

Judging by the tone she was using it was VERY obvious she was over my bullshit, everybody was I guess it's blame it on y/n day.

And to think they'd do something like this to me after I went through so much work to try an take y'all ghetto asses somewhere nice- if y'all don't wanna go just say that, but even if y'all do say that you're still going so it doesn't matter at all.

STARTED, JUNE 09, 2022 06/09/22

ENDED, UNKNOWN ??/??/??
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
PUBLISHED, JANUARY 19, 2023 01/19/23

WORD COUNT, 1118
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╰┈➤ ❝ bOzO_GoJo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 913 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
239K 10.3K 80
[𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑽𝑬𝑹.] ❝𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆...❞ [𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎], 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎...
305K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...
307K 11.4K 43
After being chased from her home, (Y/n) is forced to embark on a journey to escape the ongoing war. On the way, she meets Katsuki Bakugou; the hot-he...