stuck with him

By dorothea_113

The sixteen-year-old Alaska Bailey never had any problems with anyone, except for him. Nate Flores, he hates... More

1. chapter
2. chapter
3. chapter
4. chapter
5. chapter
6. chapter
7. chapter
8. chapter
9. chapter
10. chapter
11. chapter
12. chapter
13. chapter
14. chapter
15. chapter
16. chapter
17. chapter
18. chapter
19. chapter
20. chapter
21. chapter
22. chapter
23. chapter
epilogue

24. chapter

10.2K 194 36
By dorothea_113

It's been a few days and I haven't really interacted with Nate. I was so sure about us, is he even still interested?

I decided to text him.

Hey
I wanna see you

I was biting my nails impatiently.

I looked at my phone for another few minutes and then: A notification.

He answered.

Same
I need to talk to u

Oh oh. I knew that he lost interest. My attention moved to the next message he sent.

How about u come over to me?

Did he really invite me to his house? Oh my god. It's pretty serious I guess.

sure I'll be there in 20 minutes

I was kinda panicking. I hope that's not the end of our story.

- - -

I stood in front of this big dark brown house. It looked really luxurious. I knew that Nates parents were kinda rich. I was super scared to ring the door.

After I got the courage, I pushed the button that had Nates surname written on.

A tall beautiful woman opened the door.

Nates mom.

"You must be Alaska! Nate hasn't stop talking about you. I heard so many good things about you!"

She took me into a big hug.

He is talking about me to his mom?

She took a step back so that I could enter the house and wow, everything looked so beautiful. I wish I would live here.

"Nate should be here in a minute!", she smiled.

That made me more anxious. I just met his mom and now everything will be over. I mean we're basically still friends, but you know?

I sat down onto their big, comfortable couch. It was black and really soft.

"I really like your home.", I said, pretending to be calm.

"Thanks! We actually-"

"Alaska?", Nate interrupted his mom.

I stood up and we just looked at each other.

"I'll leave you guys alone.", his mom smiled amused.

Oh no.

"So?", I broke the silence.

"Alaska I-", he stopped.

DON'T STOP.

"I can't do this anymore."

He hates me, right?

"Do what?"

"Pretend that we're just friends."
"Alaska, I love you and I really mean it. I need you."

Woah

"You need me?"

"Yes, I don't want to hate you or just like you. I want more than that."
"Alaska, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes.", I blurt out.

"You do?"

"Of course I do! Nate, you're the only person I trust and I can't imagine my life without you right now."

He took a step closer to me and gave me a soft kiss.

My cheeks were turning pink and I looked him in the eyes.

I could watch him all day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Poison By Tippy

Teen Fiction

760K 22.2K 58
Nate doesn't play well with others, known quite well as Riverbank High's Bad Boy. With a terrible attitude, a body covered in tattoos and a record of...
72.9K 1.5K 50
Sam Lund just moved into California, and her neighbor is a gorgeous, rude, and ignorant boy, Nate Vernon. She is dealing with many family problems, y...
280 1 16
Meet Ariel Blakely, a nice girl with a guarded heart and an easy-going personality. Here's Aiden Daniels, a bad boy who, for some reason, hates the w...
2.1K 79 21
In eighteen years, Angelisa has never had a boyfriend, and she was getting tired of waiting. So, after striking up a deal with the devil, she signs a...