Cherry Red - George Weasley

By LouWrites4you

"Autumn used to be my favourite season, until I met you" Autumn Carrow was a Slytherin alumni, similar to th... More

Cherry Red
1 - sixth year
2 - unlucky
3 - Drinking games
4 - Like one would savour a woman
5 - Gryffindor-like
6 - George Weasley Loved Long Legs
7 - The Library
8 - Red Dress
9 - Drunken Words
10 - Evil
11 - The Savior
12 - Brooch
13 - Mistakes and Mischief
14 - Point proven
15 - Amycus Carrow
16 - Bloody Nose
17 - Curiosity Killed The Carrow
18 - Blood Suits You
20 - The Weasley Touch
21 - Broken Bones Heal
22 - You've Grown
23 - Short and Sweet
24 - George Weasley Is A Dead Man
25 - Stained
26 - Gryffindor vs Slytherin
27 - Disappearance
28 - Saving Autumn Carrow
29 - Death Follows
30 - Acceptance
31 - Saviour
32 - Marriage
33 - Already Dead
34 - Lean On Me
35 - Us Against Them
36 - Wedding Planning
37 - Something Olde, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue
38 - I Do. Do You?
39 - Betrayal Cuts Deep
40 - Silly Girl
41 - You Feel That?
42 - Jump
Epilogue

19 - Delicate Touch

4.1K 112 8
By LouWrites4you

"Fuck it"

Those words set both Autumn and George into gear or perhaps set them up for failure, no matter how you look at it, they both knew it shouldn't be happening.

She was a Slytherin, a Carrow. Her father was one of the dark lords most loyal followers, and mother in Azkaban for murder (or at least she had been). She was friends with people like Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson.

He was a Gryffindor, a Weasley. His parents were some of the most loving kind, taking in strays left right and centre. He was friends with Oliver wood, Lee Jordan and his twin. His brother was a part of the golden trio with Harry Potter.

They were destined to hate each other.

If Autumns father knew where she was, what she was doing and with who? He'd curse her.

If George's parents knew, as hard as they'd try to not be judgemental they would be, he knew they would.

Though, the way Autumn was innocently staring up into his eyes, daring him to kiss her made all those thoughts evaporate. All he could see or think about now was her.

In the split seconds since he'd cursed his hands had found themselves - a little more forcefully than the last delicate touch - on both sides of her face.

This time it wasn't a bet, it was real.

It was his choice and he wanted this.

Autumn had began to question if he was really going to kiss someone as bad as her again.

Although those questions were quickly answered when his lips crashed onto hers. The kiss could knock the air out of you entirely. In fact it nearly had but air didn't matter in this moment. The only thing that mattered was George. George and his lips. They fit her own like a glove, like they had somehow been made for each other despite all the things which should've forced them apart. Yet they couldn't be further from that.

Kissing George didn't feel like kissing someone who hated her, it felt like kissing someone who wanted her. Needed her even.

Kissing Autumn didn't feel like kissing someone who he'd believed to be evil reincarnated, it felt passionate and intimate.

Autumns arms lifted to wrap around George's neck, pulling him into her, as close as she could get him.

George knew he could've done that, he could've pulled her that close but he wanted her to want him, to be desperate for him. He wanted her to need him.

And she did.

After her show of affection she felt his tongue dance across her bottom lip, not holding back for even a second and reciprocating his action back to him. Her fingertips found the back of his head, tangling themselves in his ginger locks. Sure his hair was shorter than it had been before but there had still been enough to tug and George loved every second of it.

So much that he pulled away to Autumns displeasure, "jump" his voice was different to before, it was rough and demanding and it was driving Autumn wild. Autumn gave him a knowing look.

She wasn't one to do as a man told her and she knew that he knew it.

He liked holding this power over her that she'd do as he asked because she needed this as much as he did.

Her raised brow quickly fell and a smile showing on her lips, jumping up for him to grab the underside of her thighs, placing her on the desk behind them.

She watched as he slid his hands from the back on her thighs to the front, then down to her knees, intrigued at his confidence. George knew what he was doing knew what she wanted. He finally after the agonising wait pushed her legs apart so he could stand between them.

His rough fingertips tilting her head up to look at him.

"Look at you" he smiled down, "Autumn Carrow" he was enjoy this, he liked the idea of control, not just on his part, "such a good girl for me" sure he loved having this hold over her, but he also loved the hold she had on him, when she controlled him.

Her lip found itself between her teeth for a moment while his hands slid under the robe that covered her shoulders, or the one at least. Sliding it down her arms allowing it to drop to her elbows, he watched as her eyes closed while his hands slid down her arms with the robe, he loved pleasing women. In fact, he, unlike his friends, preferred to give than to take, his pleasure came from Autumns pleasure.

"I thought this was a mistake the last time?" Her words were risky, he could walk away right now. Though she had a feeling he wouldn't, just from the look in his eyes alone.

It took him a moment, she'd thought his silence had just been to torture her.

Perhaps it had been too risky to ask.

Or at least she'd began to think so until his hands found her hips, squeezing tightly to ensure her eyes met his before he spoke, "Do you know anyone who only makes a risky mistake once?"

Yes, she thought. Gryffindors. They try to learn from their mistakes, Slytherin's on the other hand not as much but George he was a Gryffindor.

Clearly his opinion had changed on her, in some manner at least, pulling her back into meet his lips urgently but still delicately to avoid hurting her nose, as for his lip, he didn't care. He'd take the pain for this, even though he couldn't feel it, too distracted by her. All of her.

Her hands grasped the bottom of his T-shirt, balling it in her fists as though she was now the one who was worried about him walking away. Leaving her there alone and needy, that's because she was.

Between their kisses Autumn gave a sweet giggle and looked up at George.

Allowing her to kiss him once more and then speaking up, "what?" A smirk on his lips at her little giggles.

"You'll need to be careful George" his eyes fell to her nose that was slightly purple now, worried he was hurting her, until she continued, "if you keep kissing me like this, I might start to believe that it isn't much of a mistake to you anymore"

He smiled at her words.

Shaking his head he avoided answering her question, because even if he knew everyone else would claim it to be a mistake, it didn't feel like one.

"I love it when you say my name" he spoke letting the girl kiss him again straight after.

Pulling his bottom lip between her teeth, still very gentle to ensure she wouldn't hurt him further, sucking gently when departing. She knew by his eyes closing again that he enjoyed that.

"I love saying your name" she giggled yet again, "George"

He enjoyed this back and forth although he walked out on her the last time. He'd told her it had been a mistake and he also knew that she kept saying that word. It had to have gotten to her before for her to continue its usage. So perhaps he'd toy with it. Show her he wanted her here and now.

"Kiss me Carrow" she could tell if his words had been more of a demand or a plead, hearing the urgency in his voice, "it's your turn to make a mistake"

He watched her smile for a moment, looking down at their bodies, close and hot.

"What if it's not a mistake to me?" She felt daring, she knew fine well that it shouldn't have happened the last time, she knew they shouldn't have been here together, fate, destiny and all but she would never had said it were a mistake.

Kissing him felt to good for it to be a mistake.

George took in her gaze, she looked a little more serious than before that's when it started making sense.

She hadn't believed it to be a mistake before. If he were honest with himself neither had he.

"I'd be able to tell" her brows creased at his words.

"What?"

"I'd be able to tell by the way you kiss me if you think I'm a mistake or not" he was tempting her, "so, do it" and now he was daring her. Now his words more certainly seemed demanding.

He wanted her to kiss him and she knew it.

Her hands made their way from his waist where they'd been, slowly, teasingly up his torso, riding his T-shirt up ever so slightly to allow her a glimpse of his sex lines. He was god-like. Sculpted by a god she didn't even believe in.

Fingers slowly grazing over his covered chest, tension rising.

Finally finding their way to his neck she pulled his head down so they were inches apart staring at each other, her thumb running over his bottom lip again.

"Kiss you?" She repeated, "with my vicious tongue?"

He smirked at that. She'd remembered his words. So she did care for his opinion of her, at least a little.

"That vicious tongue of yours holds a lot of power over me" suddenly he'd realised the change in the meaning of his words.

Before he'd told her she had a vicious tongue because of her words, how she'd speak to people. The venomous words she used. Now, he thought about her tongue being vicious to him, because he couldn't stop himself from wanting her, her words now made him only need her more, that tongue had been vicious to his own.

"Is that so?" She had been enjoying this more than she thought she would.

"Mhm" he hummed taking her attire in, gently removing her hand from his neck to pull the robe off her arms totally rather than just to her elbows where it had been letting it fall to the desk she still sat on, "so do these little pj's" he smirked moving his hands from her arms to her sides, just below her chest, baiting her, "you came to find me in these?" Watching as she took her bottom lip between her teeth again, his hands trailing slowly, tauntingly down her body to find her hips until the heat of his bare hands made contact with her skin from the small gap between the shorts and top he loved watching her drop her head backward with her eyes closed relishing in his touch. Giving her hips a squeeze he continued after hearing that delectable moan leave her lips, "I might think you came to me looking for more than just a chat" subconsciously she had at least.

She smiled with that lip still planted between her lips, before opening her eyes and looking his way, "how so?"

"You should've known I couldn't only look and not touch, just look how this little top fits you, just love a glove" he then ran his hands down to the side of her thighs, "these little shorts, another downfall of that power you hold"

She smirked at that, "perhaps I should leave of my attire is too distracting"

George taking her hand in one of his and lifting it to his chest, holding it over his heart feeling his chest rise and fall, "you'd only break a poor man's heart" that made her feel good.

George made her feel wanted, powerful and desired.

What else could she ask for?

She shook her head jokingly, "careful Georgie, you're starting to sound like you care" she raised a brow.

"No, never." He smirked, "don't think yourself so lucky".

There was that little giggle again. Godric he loved that little giggle, it was so pure and innocent, unknowing.

"How would your friends feel if they know you were here with me?" She was tempting him, seeing if he really wanted this or if she could sway him away by her words.

Wanting to see how deep his desire for her was.

He knew if he'd told his twin or Lee they wouldn't have been surprised.

His hand slid up her spine delicate and in a way he knew would leave her craving his touch, she continued on, "how they'd feel if they knew where your hands were" she stared intensely at his lips, "where your lips had been".

She felt his hand reach the back of her neck, unclipping the claw clip that held her hair up allowing it to spill down her back.

"You're doing this on purpose" he finally spoke up.

"Doing what?" She stared up at him, eyes like that of a vixen with a voice sounding so innocent.

His smirk found him once more his hand finding the bottom of her hair, quickly wrapping her hair around his palm knowing it had been long enough to grasp in such a way. He watched her eyes trail to her shoulder to see what he had been doing until he gave her hair a tug, forcing her to look at him, a tug that had been gentle enough that it hadn't hurt but rough enough that a small gasp left her lips in surprise.

George Weasley liked hair pulling.

"Turning me on" his words had her trying to squeeze her thighs together as a little moan slipped out her pink lips yet again. They only thing stopping her from squeezing was George Weasley stood between her legs and Godric did he notice just what she had been trying to do.

——————

Yes! Chapter 2 of 3 of the somewhat spicy storage cupboard scene.
I am trying to add a bit of spice but please bear with me and the terms I use, considering I haven't really written any spice as such. I'm trying to add the angst and the tension as much as possible. The next chapter will be less PG. So if you don't like that I recommend skipping to chapter 21.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.4K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
13.8K 631 45
Twisted, (Complicated Part 2: Scorch and Death Cure) Charlie was believed dead; bleeding out on the W.I.C.K.E.D floor. Gally was left behind with a s...
545K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
478K 510 4
This Book Is For Michael Jackson imagines . I accept Requests