Friends | Fezco

By annasxfandoms

Lily had been friends with Fezco for ages. Since they were in pre school. Even though she was mostly introver... More

Playlist and Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

17

435 2 0
By annasxfandoms

Chapter Seventeen

Lily:

It was a normal school morning. I had to get up at 6:30am and got ready to get the bus at 7:30.
My alarm went off and I got out of bed to turned it off. I always put my phone somewhere further away so I had to get up and not fall asleep again.
Fez was still asleep next to me. Sometimes he would wake up with me but it was a long night and he was anxious. I was glad that he didn't wake up, he needed the sleep.

I sat in the kitchen eating breakfast. I was super tired and almost fall asleep but I managed to get up and brush my teeth and then got dressed.

"Lily?" Fez mumbled when I got my clothes out of his drawer.

"Yeah?"

"Is it already time for you to go?" He yawned.

"Yes..." I sighed.

"Okay... have a nice day." He smiled.

"Thanks. You should keep sleeping."

"Mhm..." He nodded.

"Bye Fez."

"Bye Lily. I love you."

"I love you." I stroke through his hair and kissed his cheek.

I was late and had to run to the bus, luckily I still made it in time.

"Oh hi." Kat looked surprised at me when I fell next to her on the seat.

"Hi."

"Why are you getting in here?" She asked.

"Oh ehm... I was at Fez's."

She looked me up and down. "Right. I see."

I didn't look at her and just smiled.

Kat chuckled.

Soon we arrived at school and separated to go to our lockers.
Over the week I noticed that Cassie had been looking very clean every morning and was extremely styled. I wondered why. It was the same this morning, she wore a velour two piece which looked like Maddy would own. I looked at her, she was looking back at Nate who gave her a short look. She smiled happily, I frowned.

"Lily." Maddy walked to me.

"Hi." I smiled and we walked to Cassie.

"Hey." Maddy smiled but noticed her appearance. She looked her up and down with a frown.  "Wait, why are- why..."

"Uhm my class is this way..." Cassie said and fast turned the other way.

Maddy and I looked after her, slow Maddy turned to me and looked questioning. I shrugged and we went to class. We had history.

As we were sitting in class, I got hot.
I underestimated the weather, it was already warmer than I thought. We were sitting in the back so I just pulled my hoodie over my head, under is I wore a black top with holes going across my chest.

Maddy gasped.

"What?"

"Girl." She poked my neck.

I stared at her. "Oh god no! He didn't gave me fucking hickey!?"

Before I could speak the bell rang.

"Tell me!" Maddy smiled. "Who did that."

"Uhh..." Maybe its time to tell her. She's not with Nate and hates him. "Come with me."

We walked to the bathroom. Maddy giggled excited.

"Promise to be not mad at me."

"What? Why? Is he ugly?"

"No. He's not." I smiled.

"Who is it???" She was super impatient.

"Uhm so..." I stopped talking. 

"Lily?" She stared at me.

"Please don't me mad at me." I begged.

"Tell me. What the fuck?"

"It's Fez. I'm dating Fezco."

Maddy's mouth dropped. "What?"

"Yeah. Remember New Year?"

"Yeah. He almost killed Nate."

"Yeah. After you brought him to your car, I also walked home."

"Wait. Did I slapped you?" She asked worried.

"Yeah."

"Shit... did I apologise?"

"No."

"Oh! God, Lily I'm sorry. I am so sorry!"

"It's okay, thanks."

"Good. So what happened. Tell me everything."

"Right... so I was walking home being upset and all. I saw a familiar car driving past and it was him. Fez drove back again."

"Why?"

"To get me. I was supposed to be in the car, he was my ride home."

"Okay, keep going."

"He ran to me but I pushed him away and screamed at him for what he did... but then he apologised and suddenly kissed me."

"I thought he wanted to be friends."

"Yeah, thought so too but he couldn't do that anymore... yeah so we went home and then the next day confessed the feelings we have for each other and now we're together for a few weeks."

"Damn... I'm happy for you. I always had the feeling that you liked him."

"I did but always pushed it away to not ruin our friendship and I distracted my mind with other guys."

"Yeah would do the same. It's cute. So you're full in love?" She smiled at me.

I nodded. "I am really happy. It's great, he's great and so sweet." I smiled.

"How is the sex? When you hooked up, you said it was really good."

"Yeah." I bit my lip and felt my cheeks blush.

"Tell me."

"Noo!"

"Come on..."

I walked to the door and laughed.

"Lily..."

"I'm not talking with you about my sex life." I said while opening the door.

"Oh shit, sorry." Someone stumbled into me.

"Elliot!" I gasped. "Great timing..."

"Sorry Luna, I wasn't looking."

"No problem." I said and we walked in different ways.

"Speaking of your sex life. Did you fucked him on New Years? You were fucking high. You both were."

"Yeah."

"And then got together with your love of your life, funny how a night can go." Maddy hooked her arm with mine.
I chuckled.

We walked to the next class and soon school was over.

"Should I drive you home?" Maddy asked me.

"That would be perfect." I nodded.

"Where to? Fezco?"

"No. Actual home, I need to show my face at least once a week."

"Alright."

..........

At home I sat with mum and dad at the kitchen table, eating dinner. They were having a good flow in the last time, not much fighting, maybe it was the Christmas spirit.

"Lily..." Dad started and looked at me.

I didn't like his look. "Yeah..."

"Where are you all the time?"

"Uhhh."

"Is it Fezco?" Mum said.

"Yeah."

"Is everything okay again?" Dad asked.

"Yeah we talked before Christmas."

"Good." Dad nodded. "So what's going on?"

"Uhm. Actually... We are... we are dating."

"Fezco? Fezco O'Neil?" Mum gasped.

"Yes."

My mum didn't understand and shook her head.

"I'm very happy. And he's my childhood best friend."

"The last time he was involved you weren't. You were super depressed." Mum said at me.

"We talked through it. It's fine." I snapped back at my mum.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

That was enough. I let my fork fall onto the plate and walked out. "I love how something that makes me happy turned to an argument again."

"Lily!" Dad shouted after me and then I heard him try to speak calmly to mum but she was in rage and so sensitive that she screamed again and they were fighting again.
I didn't walk to my room, I didn't want to hear them, so I put my shoes on and walked out the front door. I did a walk to calm myself down.

When I came back, everything was quiet, just the tv was playing.
"Lily, honey?" Mum said and  I walked to her into the kitchen. "I am sorry. I was thinking, maybe Fezco wants to come over and we get to know him. I have seen him when he was maybe 15."

I nodded. "I'll ask him."

"Okay."

"I'm going to bed. Goodnight." I said and walked to my room.

..........

A few days later, it was Friday night, I went to Fez again. We haven't been really together for almost three days and I started to miss him. But we called and I told him that I told Maddy about us and what mum said. I didn't tell him about the fight, though.

I rang the door bell and soon Fez opened the door. He smiled and when I stepped inside, he wrapped his arm around my waist to pull me close and kissed me for a long time.

I giggled. "I missed you too."

We walked upstairs and I greeted Ash but he was playing a game and waved me away like a nasty fly.
Faye was still at his place. It annoyed me, I was still not trusting her. And we had no place to go than his bedroom to do things because she occupied the living  room, so we had to watch movies on my IPad.

Later Rue came over and we hang out with her in the living room. When we were in the kitchen she told us about her idea. Faye was looking into the fridge and I stood between Fez's legs, his hands on my waist while he sat on the kitchen counter.

"I'm a fucking genius." Rue said proud.

"Is that so?" Fez said.

"It is fucking so... because I came up with an amazing fucking plan."

"And what would that be, Rue?" He asked and shifted pulling me closer to him. Faye stood up and had a plate with a meal from yesterday in her hand.

"Alright so..." Rue cleared her throat. "All you would have to do is front me, like, 5000$ worth of drugs."

I frowned.

"And then-"

"Hell the fuck no." Fez stopped her from talking.

"Okay but before you say no you kinda have to let me finish, right."

"Hell the fuck no." He shook his head.

"Okay, why do you keep saying that??"

"I did not like the way that the plan started." He said. I smiled.

"Okay well, you have to let me finish the fucking plan."

"No..." He sighed.

"You-"

"The fuck no, Rue."

I shook my head. Every time I was with Rue and Fez, she always had crazy plans and just talked nonsense.

Rue sighed and let her hands fall on her thigh. "Fuck it. I give up. What ever. I'll just take my fucking business elsewhere. It's your fucking loss man. " She stood in the doorway with hope that Fez would agree no matter what he just said.

"Rue... No!" Fez said now annoyed.

"Fine..." She sighed. "By the way, you two are hella sweet." She winked and then left.

"What the hell." I shook my head.

"I don't know, she's fucking crazy." Fez brushed over his face.

"Yo Lily. I got time now. Do you have an idea for the tattoo?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Good come with me."

I looked at Fez and he nodded.

Ash and I went to his room.

"Here. That's what I was thinking about. It matches the other one."

"Another smiley? Do you think I'm not capable of other things?"

"Well can you do my birth flower?"

"No." He sighed.

"Okay, what about a moon and the sun?"

"Okay."

We talked about it and where it should go and soon Ash sat over my back. I felt the needle poking in my skin.

"Yo that looks great." Fez gasped when I showed him. "Ash it's better than I thought, bruh."

Ash smiled.

I looked at Ash and hugged him tight, giving him kiss on his cheek. He removed me from him. I chuckled.
Then he left us and went to the kitchen.

"What time is it?"

"8pm." Fez wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him.

"Oh that late?" I looked at him.

"Yup."

"Mhm..." I frowned.

"What do you want to do?" He asked me while stroking my cheek.

"Just chill, let's go in your room." I said and kissed him. He nodded.

..........

We laid on his bed and he turned his LED lights for a chilly on.
I took pictures of myself in the mirror of his closet.

"You look hot." He smirked at me as I took a picture.

I looked at him and winked which made him let out a pant.
The last picture turned out to be the best, also because he said that.

"Can I post this in my story?"

He looked at it and smirked. "Do you want to make it official for everybody?"

"I guess." I smirked.

"Do it. As I said you look hot." He said and I felt his breath against my neck. He nipped on my neck slightly. I felt tingles in my stomach.

"Okay." I said and posted it on my story.

Then I turned my body to his and moved on top of him. His hands traveled over my body down to my butt. I looked at him first and then kissed from his neck up to his lips.

We kissed rougher and he turned us around. I broke the kiss and pulled my top over my head, his hands immediately went to my breast and we kissed again.

..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1K 35
my version of euphoria s3 because i can't wait 2 years *completed*
158K 3K 35
Sequel to "Different" Mila Howard has been living in East Highland for a while now. Staying at the Howards house made her realize what family really...
12K 575 16
{ Mashle x Male Reader } ❝𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: further into the story will imply experimenting on a child, abuse, torture and further topics that may be s...
80.3K 1.6K 36
―when an actress & singer falls in love with someone she can't have. ❝cause i know that you're my soulmate and all that❞ #1 snl 1/22/22 #1 yungblood...