You and Me | βœ“

By sreeeshaa

𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’Œπ’π’π’˜ π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† π’Šπ’• 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’Šπ’• 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒆 ... More

00
Family Tree
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
Epilogue
MIHIR'S BOOK!!!!
Fun Facts!
πŸ“£
new book!

23

144K 8.7K 338
By sreeeshaa

"You're so mean sometimes." Roop shook her head as she looked at him sighing in relief, "I'll let it go since it's your birthday." She said, turning the radio on.

"They're annoying." He replied.

"They're your cousins and Mihir was so happy, you made him sad." She pointed out, "but you can take us out for ice cream later!" She suggested with a smile.

"Okay.."

"Okay?" She looked at him for confirmation if she heard it right or not, "Okay." He confirmed.

"I'll tell them about it, do you think we should take Saanvi and Ishani-"

"No." He immediately shook his head, his focus still on road, the song playing in the background was being ignored since the moment it started playing.

"But they'll feel left out.." She reasoned.

"They deserve to be, did you forget about their behavior? They don't care about you, stop thinking about them." He told her, keeping his hand over hers.

"Ishani is not that bad.."

"Them or Mihir, Avni, and Rahil. You choose." He shrugged.

"Fine, you win." She sighed, increasing the volume of the radio that Amrit just shut off the next second.

"That's an annoying voice." He frowned.

"Aap din par din rude hote jaa rahe hain." She scolded him, trying to pull her hand out of his but he just brought it close to his mouth, kissing her palm.
(You're getting rude day by day)

"And you're getting bossy day by day." He replied, keeping her hand on his thigh as his fingers played with hers.

"Where are we going now?" She asked.

"Nowhere." He said, as he drove to nowhere in particular, like she said yesterday, he just wanted to spend the day with her, now it was upto to her if she wanted to sit in their room or roam around the city.

"It's better at night." She said.

"What is?"

"Long drives, they're better at night." She replied, turning to him.

"How do you know?" He asked, a scowl marring his face.

"Mihir took me once."

"Mihir? Our Mihir? Why did you go on a long drive with him?" He asked, trying to think of a reason why she would go with Mihir and not him? And why did he not know?

"I was in a bad mood that day, so he offered," she shrugged, "You were...somewhere?" She said, unsure. They weren't on talking terms when that happened.

"Next time, ask me." He said, a small frown on his face as he thought about her giving time to someone else, even when it was his own brother.

"Okay." She laughed at his expression, "Can we go to your house? The one above your office?" She asked after a while.

"It's ours and yes." He nodded, taking the next u-turn.

"Oh, stop at the grocery store too, we can buy something to cook later." She added.

"Okay."

They both went silent after that, while Amrit was focused on driving, Roop looked out of the window, looking at the random buildings.

"How do you usually spend your birthdays?" She asked, not being able to keep silent for long.

"Nothing special, spend the night before with some friends and just work normally the next day? It's nothing special." He answered honestly.

"I read my favorite books all day and bake a cake for myself! Sometimes mom used to join me and sometimes didi also visited, you know we got engaged on my birthday?" She tells him.

"I..didn't, I'm sorry I ruined your birthday."

"No shh, you didn't..for the first time I had so many people with me on my birthday, you know even my favorite relatives came too, I got gifts too." She replied, remembering the gifts.

"Next time you won't bake your cake yourself." He said to himself.

"Hmm?"

"Nothing, let's get some things, yeah?" He asked, parking the car outside a grocery store. He saw her getting out, pushing her back inside, he opened the door for her, "You were supposed to wait." He poked her forehead.

She just shook her head in return, entering the store while Amrit pushed the empty cart.

"Ye mai karungi!" She said excitedly, taking the cart from him as she slowly started filling it with things she was planning to cook.
(I'll do this!)

It didn't take her long to get distracted by the big display of snacks, she turned to Amrit with an innocent face since she was currently in short of money, she was saving it but the snacks looked really tempting.

"Get anything you want." He encouraged, throwing some random packets of chips in the cart.

"It's heavy now." She left the cart in his hands, wandering off to the drinks section, "would you like something?" She asked, picking out every bottle of lemonade she could find.

"Okay, that's enough." He turned her around, caging her between his body and the cart as they walked to the billing counter.

"They didn't have flavored lemonade!" She complained.

"I'll get it for you." He promised, checking things out as she looked for last-minute things she can get, adding some candies from the counter, she was done with shopping that would probably last for months.

"Don't you think it's too much for a day?" He said as they walked out of the store.

"Jyada hogaya? It's the first time I came to shop by myself, ghar pe sirf workers laate the." She murmured sadly, "Can we return?" She asked.
(Is it too much? It was the first time I came to shop by myself, only workers used to bring groceries back home)

"It's okay, nothing looks like it will get expired soon." He assured her, keeping the bags in the car, soon they were driving to his penthouse.

"I bought ingredients for your cake! We'll bake a cake together!" She told him excitedly as they carried the bags through the back entrance of the building.

"Did you?"

"Umhmm." She hummed, proceeding to tell him about all the other things she got, she didn't stop until the lift stopped, and Amrit told her the passcode as they reached the entrance since his hands were full.

Dropping all the things on the table, he took a seat on the sofa, pulling her beside him as he saw her walking towards the kitchen.

"Sit down, let me spend some time with my wife." He complained, wrapping his arms around her waist as he pulled her on him.

"I was just getting you some water." She replied, shying away.

"You can give me something else." He replied, brushing her hair back from her face, kissing her eyelids as she closed her eyes, "Don't you think you're forgetting something?" He asked.

Her eyes flew open, "I forgot something?" She started panicking, thinking about what she could've forgotten.

"Yes, and it's seriously important." He pressed.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked, feeling bad that she forgot something, that too on his birthday.

"Yeah, but we can make it better."

"Yes? What can I do?" She asked, trying to sit up straighter but he tightened his hold on her.

"This." He replied, pressing his lips against hers before she could say anything else. Was he feeling like an addict after kissing her once? Yes. Was he willing to make any excuse just to kiss her again? You know the answer.

Her hand fisted his shirt as he deepened the kiss, his tongue touching her lips, asking for entrance that she happily gave since she was so hypnotized by his touch.

His arm around her waist pulled her closer before she was turned around, her back pressing against the sofa as Amrit hovered over her, their tongues playing with each other's as they felt more breathless with every passing second.

His other hand wrapped around her neck, as they slowly parted, gasping for a much-needed breath, "You're breathtaking." He whispered.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 11K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
3.9M 137K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
640K 30.9K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
3.1M 182K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...