Shes ugly and she knows it

Galing kay 123crystal321

She's insecure. She's bullied. She tried to put on make up for the first time. She failed and got made fun of... Higit pa

Shes ugly and she knows it
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 10

1.6K 30 2
Galing kay 123crystal321

I was headed to Starbucks so I can get a refresher, and visit Emily, and mike. I pushed the door open. Everyone turned there head to me. I had a big smile on my face. I rushed to the counter.

"Um.. I need your help Emily. I need the best make over ever." I told her.

"Why?" She asked. I felt my hands sweat as how nervous I was to spill out the truth. I cleared my throat.

"I did the most stupidest thing ever! I made a bet with this other girl. I told her that I will look my best Monday morning. If I don't, I must commit suicide, and if I pass she will let me date the hottest boy in school."

I saw her jaw just drop. Mike was starring at her. I was just on my own little paradise.

"Why commit suicide though?" She closed her jaw, and swallowed her own saliva. I just looked at the counter.

"Because nobody likes me, and I figured that I might as well commit suicide if I don't pass." She lifted up my chin so we were making eye contact.

"Mike likes you, his friends like you, I like you. We aren't a nobody. Or do I have to change my name to nobody, so you can say that nobody likes you?"

I laughed at what she said. It was a good joke too. I clicked my tongue. "Maybe you do. But seriously, will you help me do my make over? For Monday?" I saw her get a worried expression.

"I'm not always gonna be there for you when you need help. I have my day off of work tomorrow. Come by my house and I'll teach you. Bring your own make up supplies." I smiled at her. She was such a nice employee. She should get a promotion.

"Cool. So when am I gonna get hired?" I asked.

"Maybe in a week. We had like ten people enter for the job. My boss has to look around and interview and all that stuff. Don't forget, okay?"

"Okay. I shall remember."

I left the Starbucks place. I left to go home.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: a couple things I need to address out there. First thing Is that, I'm planning to write a book called 'my wattpad journey.' It's gonna be filled with how I started, and how I did my success. If you guys have any questions I will post it there in my story. Let me know if I should make one.

Second thing, please read my horror story. It's gonna be filled with fright. Thank you for reading!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.2K 636 83
[COMPLETED] Sometimes I think I have no real personality but a weird combination of likes and dislikes and a morbid sense of humour that masquerades...
658 149 46
Lettice Summers was used to a group of friends, decent test results, and a bully-free lifestyle. Was. Then she moved up to Secondary school. Now she...
6 0 25
A girl was bullied from high school and college. She has only one friend. Even her family calls her fat and ugly. Now she has a beauty salon with her...
3.2K 325 51
She doesn't stand up for herself, so she was a victim of bully. Until he came..... A new student becomes attracted to her. He is gorgeous, wealthy, p...