The Radio Hero: Deku!

Af HeraOBrineYukiNura

"๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ." ๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๏ฟฝ... Mere

The WARNING!!!
Prologue! Izuku The Punished! P1
Prologue! Izuku The Punished! P2
Prologue! Izuku The Punished! P3
Chapter 1! The Show Stopper!
Chapter 2! The Dead Ringer! P1
Chapter 2! The Dead Ringer! P2
Chapter 3! Showmen!
Chapter 4! MollyWhoop? P1
please don't kill mees!
Chapter 5! I sleep...

Chapter 4! MollyWhoop!

1.2K 25 7
Af HeraOBrineYukiNura

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

"Shouting"

Super Moves

Narrator

Author

A/N-Dis boy gonna need some milk! Might change the cover art!

N/N- I just fixed this chapter! I think I'll stop with the fancy font for now.... (26/12/22)

POV- Bakugo! Katsuki!

'THAT USELESS SHITTY NERD IS GONNA PAY FOR YESTERDAY!!'

I smirk at the thought of putting Deku back in place!

'His powers are weak! He is weak! He's just a pebble!'

I glare at his sudden new family member! Auntie Inko didn't say anything about another son! Now this Ozzie Osbourne looking mother fucker is here! And DEKU! Has power! I clench my fist and growl!

I slightly refocus my mind on the damn Extra I have to beat up deku with! Knock off Sonic chops his arm in front of me, as he speaks utter useless bullshit!

"Zoom zoom! Listen to me! Zoom zoom! Need a plan! Zoom! Pay attention!"[What Bakugo got from Ida]

"Bakugo! We need to come up with a plan! Please pay attention!"[What Ida actually said]

I pop my quirk in my hands and glare at the audacity of this fucking extra! The timer ticks down to 30 seconds! I grab his collar and shove him away as speak!

"WE DON'T NEED A PLAN YOU EXTRA! I'LL DEFEAT DEKU MYSELF! STAY OUT OF MY WAY!"

My Sensei come over the intercom announcing the round has begun! I sprint in with a huge explosion to boost me! I hear that extra call for me! Like hell I'll waste this change to kill that useless deku! Rounding a corner I enter a huge dark room?

This wasn't on that stupid map my Sensei gave me before hand! I hear static and gibberish like someone flipping through the radio, because their indecisive little bitches! I see a soft glow from an old time-y radio in the dark.

"Tonight's gonna be a good night!"

"The reason I called you here mr bond is to die."

"The Vigilante strikes again! Leaving notes that were always signed the Crimson Fucker!"

I click my teeth and blast the fuck out of the annoying piece of junk! Before shouting into the darkness!

"ENOUGH OF THESE GAMES DEKU! COME OUT HERE SO I CAN BEAT YOUR WORTHLESS ASS!"

POV 3rd Person

Suddenly a spotlight leads from the unscratched radio to a grinning Zuzu. His main features fully purple. Zuzu snaps his fingers and a tune starts playing from the radio.

Katsuki snarls at Zuzu and glares deadly like. The growling boy speaks through gritted teeth.

"So you can turn colors now?! So what?! You're still weak! Useless!"

Zuzu of course ignores Bakugo the 3rd and brings his mic staff close to him, spinning it. He speaks in a sing song like voice.

"This world is run but on a simple rule... Not a case of what you know but who."

"DON'T IGNORE ME SHITTY NERD!!"

Zuzu rolled his eyes as he disappeared and appeared in a spotlight near Bakugo. Zuzu swings his cane knocking the tempered boy to the floor. To which is followed by an explosion that hits air as the purple demon walks from behind a nearby corner. A spotlight trailing him. Zuzu glares at Bakugo as the latter charges blindly with a leading right explosive hook.

POV Zuzu

I scoff as Bomber Karen leads with a predicable right hook. I grab his arm and flip him over my shoulder into a wall. I snar at him, putting all the years of hurt and haterd in my voice.

"You're so predictable Katsuki! Give a real fight or I might just kill you now! You're proving to be rather bland!"

I see red and yellow lighting energy flow around Bakugo as he stands. Seeing his energy change like that mad my blood boil.

'So All Pedo got his hands on Bakugo! I knew I should have called CPS!'

I sidestep a punch directed for my head and kick 'Kit Kat Sriracha Edition' clean in the chest. Stopping his momentum completely. I giggle as I feel his ribs strain under the pressure. I let him drop as he holds his ribs in pain. I speak with a bit of twisted glee.

"Aww... Wee Kachan can't handle Lil' pain?"

He groans and glares up at me. I see is mouth move to speech but nothing comes out as he coughs. I giggle and speak with false concern.

"Kachan! Are you okay?! Remember! Head up if you need to breathe!"

I kick the downed dog square in his chin. Sending him flying into the hallway above us. I whistle and speak into my mic like a sports announcer.

"That's the first quarter folks! Now for the part time show! It's looking grim for the heroes might I add!"

Spin on my heels and head for the stairs. I can hear Mary-Sue-He cursing as I peek the top of the stairs.

"That fucking freak how did he become so strong?! He's supposed to be nothing but a pebble to me!"

I smirk ear to ear and stop a few feet from him. He looks up quickly as he notices me and grabs the pin on his wanna be ranbo looking outfit. He has the snarl of a dog as he speaks.

"You should know my quirk loser! These gutlets have all my sweat stored from this fight so far! You know what that means!"

I hear over the open intercom Aizawa warn Boomsuki if he pulls that pin its grounds for expulsion. To which Bakugo wisely replies with a growl and pulls the pin. Everything at that moment slowed down. I could see it all. The size of the explosion, moving down the hallway engulfing everything in it's path.

I yawn and pull out a lawn chair with a coconut drink before sitting sideways to the explosion. I flick my finger up. Summoning a wall of energy that easily catches the explosion and sends it up into the ceiling. Blasting a clean hole through the whole building almost hiting Ida on the 5th floor.

The smoke clears as I see Katsuki with his jaw a gap. I sip on the coconut slowly and hold up a sign saying 2.5 out of 10. I speak without looking at him.

"Wow. Should I even bother getting up for the rest of this "fight", that was truly sad! Not even mildly entertaining!"

Out of the corner of my eye, Katsuki comes running at me now enraged. I quirk an eyebrow and catch his fist. The explosion in his palm fires back at him. I chuckle as he screams. Deciding to add more salt to the wound. I twist his arm breaking it and spoke clearly without static.

"Did you just hit me with a pebble?"

I cackle as he tries to pull his arm free from me.

'The fear on his face! This is what I wanted so badly! He deserves it all!'

I pull him close, face to face. I see the panic in his eyes and the realization. I tilt my head to a full 90°. I whisper without static.

"You will know my pain Katsuki Bakugo."

He whimpers, I reach for his throat..?

"Wait... What just? How did I get here?"

I look at Katsuki he's beaten and bruised. I feel my grip lossen as he falls to the floor. My head in spinning. I could barely make out the figure of Aizawa standing a few feet away.

Dots and static fill my vision as pain fills my being.

'What just happened?'

POV Alastor

I just finished tying up Ida in shadows. Allmight speaks warily over the intercoms.

"V-Villains win..."

I extend my hand to Ida as I free him.

'What just happened?'

Suddenly my link to Izuku freezes up. My eyes widen and I feel my smile strain. Just as quick the link returned filled with confusion and pain from Izuku. I teleport to him almost instantly. Aizawa has Izuku on his back and the dog is being carried by medic robots.

The cat lover sending me a questioning gaze. I tilt my head confused as well.

'Why did I act so quickly to get here? Izuku is as strong as me. He doesn't need my help with this. So why?'

POV Aizawa

I stare at Alastor in confusion.

'I thought his quirk only dealt with portals?'

I sigh heavily, gesturing Alastor to take Izuku. To which he does quickly. I speak with tiredness lacing my voice.

"Take the problem child to Recovery Girl. We'll be talking about all this later."

Alastor gives a silent nod before leaving not even his unusual static there. I look to the unconscious Bakugo. Rolling my eyes as the med bots follow after Alastor. Pinching the bridge of my nose, I sigh deeply for the nth time today.

Pulling out a cup of coffee I walk back to the veiwing room. All Might seems ready to go into a rant. I glare at him as he speaks.

"SEE CLASS THE YOUNG MIDORIYAS ARE TURLY VIL-"

I cut him off by throwing my back-up Mac Donald brand coffee in his face. He screams in pain running out of the room. My class looks shell shocked. I grumble loud enough for them to hear the seriousness in my voice.

"Don't listen to a word that qurikiest says okay? Bakugo honestly got what he deserved for releasing such an attack his classmate. He will be punished. However Midoriya will not go free of punishment either. Got it?"

The class of problem brats give me multiple nods. I drag my hands down my face and grumble.

"I need a drink."

Well fuck I only did a short chapter! But ummm marry cistler! Happy holidays! And please be patient with me! My health has taken a turn for the worst. So hopefully everything is fine! Any who!! 1681 words ye ye next chapter will be much longer! Let me know what needs to change! Also Any errors will be fixed slowly. Good luck. (Revised 26/12/22)

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

Latibule Af Anne

Fan Fiktion

48.1K 1.9K 75
Full title: ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ (๐˜”๐˜๐˜ˆ/๐˜‰๐˜•๐˜๐˜ˆ ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜–๐˜Š๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ! ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) -~:~- ๐‹๐š๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž - (๐ง.) ๐š ๐ก๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
9.5K 135 24
[Complete!] "I'm sorry ------," Without hesitation, I slit their throat. I covered my mess. My sanity? Don't question it. My life is controlled by m...
51.1K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...
78.4K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...