One Night to Forever

By vmommy

Bongbong Marcos,the only son of the wealthiest family in the country accidentally shared a night with a stran... More

A/N
Start of Forever
You Again
Imelda
Sally
Antonio
Kit
Irene
sa susunod na habang buhay
In a Café
Sky Deck
Brekky, Lunch, and Dinner
hindi pala sapat
Where Are You
Midnights
Everything About Kit
Mangoes, Crib Set, Coffee
Bed Sharing?
Pregnancy Hormones
Wish it was you
Spotted you
I know you
5-course meal
Patient Man
Photobooth Picture
PS:)
Padaba taka
Cookie
Another Baby
@amasterm1nd
Space for Cookie
Cookie's Mom
Joint Account
Candle House
Viber, Champagne, Marriage
High Infidelity
Closure
Paper Rings
How You Get the Girl
It's Nice To Have A Friend
I Am In This
Five Cookies
We Never Go Out of Style
All Of The Girls You Loved Before
F is for ...
Mine (bongleni version)
Glitch
End of Forever
...Ready for it?
Look What You Made Me Do
Midnight Rain
End Game
Say Don't Go
You Are In Love
Out of the Woods
Haunted
Right Where You Left Me
New Year's Day
Dress
Anti-Hero
The Great War

Done Deal

1.1K 53 51
By vmommy

"Jose Christopher Y. Belmonte, also known as Kit is a lawyer, economist, political adviser, and the nephew of Cong. Feliciano Belmonte of Quezon City. Atty. Kit is the eldest son of Dennis and Elsie Belmonte. He was born in Baguio City on March 19. He spent his elementary years at Maryknoll Convent School in Baguio City. He went to University of the Philippines College Baguio when he was in High School while he graduated with the degree of AB Economics at the University of the Philippines Diliman. He also attended the UP college of law after. He served as a legislative staff of Cong. Feliciano Belmonte for 3 years. Currently, he's the Chairperson of the Social Sciences Department at Peña de Francia University and Paralegal Program Officer for Empowering Civic Participation and Governance. He advocates social justice and human rights, socialized housing for the poor, and many other things." Charity read aloud from her iPad.

Bongbong was sitting on his office chair, intently listening to her. He must admit that he's quite amazed by what Kit has been doing. "Any personal information? Like relationships or mga rumors about him?"

Cha put down her device and looked at Bongbong. She's trying to figure out how to tell him some stuff she just knew about Kit. "Boss, kasi—"

"Anong meron?" He asked.

Cha sighed. "Regarding sa personal relationships ni Atty. Kit, isa lang po ang nasagap ko eh. It's about him and Ma'am Leni."

Bongbong's ears perked up. "What about them?"

Cha knew that Bongbong's going to be interested. "Sabi sabi po sa campus na may something po sina Atty. Kit saka si Ma'am. Sobrang close po nila like para po silang mag jowa. Lahat daw po ng faculty, staff, and students boto sa kanilang dalawa. Sobrang sweet daw po nila sa isa't isa like hinihintay daw po ni Atty. Kit si Ma'am Leni sa labas ng classroom kapag last class na ni Ma'am kasi ihahatid daw po si Ma'am pauwi. They're inseparable, boss."

"Do they know that I am Leni's husband?" Bongbong emphasized.

Cha nodded. "Yung faculty and staff po alam, pero students aren't informed about your wedding."

"And? Anong tingin nila dun?" He almost exclaimed. "They knew that Leni's married so bakit pa nila ililink sa iba?!"

Cha didn't bother to speak. She knew that Bongbong just wanted to rant.

"They should know their boundaries!" He exclaimed. "Alam naman siguro nila that we owned the school so they better start correcting their behaviors."

Cha nodded. "What do you want to do, boss?"

He sighed. "Can we fire Kit?"

Cha was surprised. "I don't think it's the right way to do, boss." She hesitated.

He frowned. "Why not?"

"Kasi po wala naman po tayong grounds for terminating him eh." Cha reasoned out. "Besides, he's been an asset of the school ever since he's been teaching there. The whole campus loves him, boss. Madam Imelda likes him. Ma'am Leni loves him too." She trailed off.

Bongbong glared at her. "Kanino ka ba kampi, Charity?!"

"Boss, syempre sa'yo." Cha uttered. "Pero iniisip ko lang boss na hindi talaga yun ang tamang paraan eh."

He rolled his eyes. "Eh anong gagawin natin?"

Cha beamed. It's rare to hear Bongbong asking for her ideas. "Talunin natin si Atty. Kit sa patas na laban, boss. Susuyuin natin si Ma'am Leni. Bakuran mo na si Ma'am."

---

Bongbong went home to their mansion earlier than usual because it's weekend. Surprisingly, he saw Leni there too. He went to Leni's direction who's busy talking with Imelda.

"Hi!" He greeted. He kissed his mom's cheeks. Then, he sat down too.

Leni didn't bother to acknowledge him.

"Anong meron?" Bongbong asked.

"Wala naman. Leni and I were just catching up lalo na sa pregnancy nya. First trimester is very hard for moms." Imelda said.

Leni nodded.

After a while, Aimee and Irene went down from their rooms. Irene was wearing her usual get up while Aimee was wearing their band's shirt, she got her drum sticks too.

"Let's go, Ate!" Aimee said looking at Leni.

Leni smiled upon seeing them, she stood up right away and fixed her dress. "Let's go?"

Aimee and Irene bid goodbyes to their mom.

Bongbong frowned. "Where are you going?"

They halted and looked at Bongbong.

"May gig ako ngayon, Kuya." Aimee said. "I thought Ate Irene told you about it?"

Bongbong frowned. "Yeah I know, what I mean is sasama si Leni?"

"Oo naman." Leni said. "Aimee invited me."

Aimee nodded. "I texted Ate Leni the other day kuya, hindi naman daw sya busy."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Bongbong asked his youngest sibling.

They all frowned.

"What do you mean, Kuya?" Aimee asked.

"Bakit hindi mo ako sinabihan na isasama mo ang Ate Leni mo sa gig mo?" Bongbong said. "Bar yun Aimee, there's people who are smoking and drinking there. Aware ka naman na buntis ang Ate mo diba? Saka bakit hindi ka nagpaalam saakin na isasama mo ang Ate Leni mo?"

They were shocked with Bongbong's sudden emotion.

"Bong, wag mo naman pagalitan si Aimee."
Leni defended. "Ako naman ang pumayag na sumama. Besides, free naman ang schedule ko tonight and I want to watch Aimee."

"Bong, hayaan mo na si Leni." Irene followed. "Gusto lang mag unwind eh."

"Bong, pumayag ka na. Minsan lang naman eh. For sure hindi naman magpapagabi si Leni masyado." Imelda said.

He sighed. "Fine. Pero sasama ako."

---

Bongbong was trying to open his eyes for the nth time. He's really sleepy but he cannot rest since he has a lot of paperwork to do. Charity already served him his 3rd cup of coffee. After a few minutes, he decided to walk around his office attempting to shake his sleepiness off.

Someone knocked on his door. It's Charity. "Boss, may pinadala po si Maam Aimee sa inyo."

She brought coffee and pastries from star bucks. "Is she here?" He asked.

"Wala po, boss. Pinadeliver lang po yan dito sa office tapos nag message po si Ma'am Aimee na galing daw po sa kanya." Cha said.

He nodded. Cha left.

Bongbong immediately called Aimee to say his thanks. His sister picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hi! Kuya! Na receive mo na padala ko?"

"Yes yes. Thank you."

"Okay! Pa-thank you ko yan sainyo nina Ate Leni because nag watch kayo ng gig ko!"

"Sus!"

"Saka wag ka na magalit kung hindi ko naipaal sa'yo si Ate Leni."

"It's fine. Basta sa susunod ipaalam mo muna saakin para alam ko kung nasaan kayo at sino kasama nyo."

---

The Social Sciences Department faculty decided to go out for dinner one night. It's already 7:30pm when they got out of the campus. Leni went to Kit's car with Risa as they went to their chosen restaurant. After a few hours, some of their colleagues went to their location too. They had a great time talking about their students, how their department was, and many other things.

Text message from Cha Guinto 1m ago

Leni was curious about the sudden message. Cha rarely messaged her especially when it's late in the evening. She opened the message:

Hi, Ma'am! Ask lang po kung saan location nyo now? Thank you maam."

Leni frowned. It's already 10:00pm but Cha was still messaging her as if it's still office hours. She replied:

"Hi, Cha! I'm in QC now with co-teachers sa dept. why?"

Text message from Cha Guinto:

"Can I know the exact location maam?"

Leni was getting more and more curious now. Why Cha is messaging her like that. She replied:

"Why? Anong meron?"

Text message from Cha Guinto:

"Pinapauwi na po kasi kayo ni boss."

Leni rolled her eyes. Her guess was right. It's always connected with Bongbong. She replied:

"Bakit hindi sya mag message saakin? Inaabala ka pa nya. Hayaan mo sya. Pasabi uuwi ako kung kailan ko gusto."

---

Leni's wide smiles vanished the moment she entered their unit. She saw Bongbong sightseeing in the balcony. She observed how he was in his sleeping clothes.

Bongbong turned around the moment he heard someone inside. He saw Leni was there. "Where have you been?"

Leni didn't bother to acknowledge him. She put down her bag and laptop bag on its designated area at the living room.

He went inside their living room. "I'm talking to you, Leni. Where have you been?"

She scoffed. "At least now alam mo na kung anong feeling na hindi kinakausap."

"Ah so is this getting even?!" He remarked.

She glared at him. "No, Bong. This is me giving you what you deserve."

---

"Message Leni to go home straight from school." Bongbong sent this message to Charity. It's already 7:00pm, he knew it's Leni's time out.

"Pare? Nakikinig ka ba?" Chiz interrupted. He observed how Bongbong spent most of his time on his phone.

"Ha? Sorry um may inaasikaso lang pare." Bongbong locked his phone and put it down atop the table. He's with his best friends for dinner.

Win didn't look convinced. "Ano ba yan pare? It doesn't look business to me."

Bongbong took a bite of his salad. "Nothing. I'm just messaging Charity to tell Leni na umuwi na agad from school."

Grace, Chiz, and Win was too stunned to speak.

"Parang kailan lang ayaw na ayaw mo pinapansin si Leni tapos ngayon kung makadikta ka para kang strict na boyfriend." Win remarked.

Chiz and Grace laughed. Bongbong just glared at them.

"Kaya nga pare! Ano nangyari sa'yo? Simula nung bumalik si Leni sa bahay nyo from your 3-day LQ parang ikaw na tong sunod nang sunod sa kanya." Chiz followed.

"Are you feeling guilty now kasi inaway mo si Leni?" Grace exclaimed.

"Ewan ko sainyo. I'm just thinking of the baby inside her tummy, okay? Alam nyo naman siguro na mas mahal ng mommy ko yung apo nya kesa saakin so I needed to make sure that the fetus is okay." Bongbong defended.

Grace, Win, and Chiz didn't look satisfied.

"Ang sabihin mo mas mahal ni Tita Meldy si Leni kesa sa'yo so you have to take care of Leni." Win said.

"Or mahal mo yung baby so you have to take care of it." Chiz followed.

"Or simply, mas mahal mo si Leni so you have to take care of her." Grace uttered.

Bongbong rolled his eyes. "Hindi ko kayo kukunin na ninong at ninang tandaan nyo yan."

They just laughed.

---

Leni went to the Marcos Mansion one evening for family dinner. Bongbong was already there when she arrived. Irene exchanged pleasantries with her, Aimee was ecstatic upon seeing her, Imee doesn't care that much, and Imelda hugged her tightly asking her how's her day and how she feels.

"Paano ka nakarating dito Ate? Pinasundo ka ba ni Kuya?" Aimee asked. They were already settled at the table.

Leni shook her head. "Nagpahatid ako kay Kit dito. Sakto kasi sabay naman kaming pauwi na."

Irene looked at Bongbong's reaction.

"Bakit kasi hindi ka nagsabi edi sana sinundo kita." Bongbong chimed in.

Irene felt his jealousy.

Leni knew that tone. She didn't want to start an argument in front of food. "I'll do that next time."

Bongbong backed down also. He's annoyed.

Irene knew what's happening so she just bring up another topic to avoid that awkward silence. She didn't want their mom to feel that there's something wrong with Bongbong and Leni.

After dinner, Bongbong and Leni drove back to their condo. They were both annoyed with each other so no one was speaking throughout the ride. They both thanked Manong Rey for driving them upon arriving at the building.

"Sa susunod magpapaalam ka naman saakin kung saan ka pupunta at sino kasama mo." Bongbong said with authority. They were already inside their unit, both preparing to sleep.

She frowned. "What for?"

"Because I want to know where you are and who are you with. Because I am the father of your child and you are Leni Gerona-Marcos." He remarked.

She was stunned to hear that from him. In almost three months that they've been together, this is the first time he assert his right as her husband.

"Do I have to elaborate it for you?" He spoke again.

She shook her head. She didn't know how to rebut.

"Update Charity all the time especially pag wala ka dito sa bahay." He's now calmer. "I'm just worried for the baby." Cha will report it to him in an instant.

A thought came across Leni's mind. "Bakit ako lang ang mag uupdate palagi? Do you think it's unfair na alam mo yung whereabouts ko pero hindi ko alam yung sa'yo?"

"Do you want me to update you too kung nasaan ako?" He asked.

"At kung sino kasama mo. Anong oras ka uuwi or kung uuwi ka ba. Anong kinain mo. Kung sumakit ba ang ulo mo or nakailan kang kape sa buong maghapon." She dared.

He was surprised.

Leni looked at him with her winning face. "I want to know all of that because I am the mother of your child and I am Leni Gerona-Marcos."

He smirked. "Starting tomorrow Charity will update you regarding my whereabouts, and you will update her regarding your whereabouts. Is that fine with you, Leni Gerona-Marcos?" He emphasized.

She smirked. "Consider it done, Bongbong Marcos."

To be continued...

💖❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 15.5K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
67.5K 7.2K 57
Here I am again with another story based on anidita. Here Anirudh, Bondita and Saudamini were best friends but after bondita's parents death she went...
127K 4.8K 34
My luck with a guy has been sucks for a while. My friend told me that maybe I need to try a new way. I always take everything seriously in relationsh...
25.3K 484 73
As a kid, Thalia had always imagined having the perfect life any girl could dream of. She always daydreamed about her perfect wedding, her perfect wh...