Be Our Rose

By MbaliMoyo6

Rose, a sweet, kind, and caring girl, meets two bad boys, Leonardo and Fernando, identical twins. They are da... More

intro
feelings
The boxing match
Take it slow
JEALOUSY
The Maid
The Maid (PART TWO)
Back to school
Bullied
Spoiled
The meeting
One gone
The leave
Bought
WITH THEM
Disliked
The Break
Naughty
Scary Movie
Christmas
Found Out
Torture
In The Hospital
Healing
The Truth
Mafia
Striping
The visit
Patched
Period
Figured out
Their Friends
The Ball
Gay
Gay (part 2)
The return
First day
Second day
Fourth day
Cheaters or Not
Forgive
The Confession
Nightmare
Decided
Drugged
How Could You
How Could You PART 2
Attacked
Not again
Not Again (part 2)
Moving on
Oh No
Oh No (part 2)
Come back
Come back (part two)
Betrayal
Kidnapped
YOU OURS
Revenge
With you
Trying

The visit (part 2)

107 4 0
By MbaliMoyo6

A 3 weeks later
Rose's POV

I forgot to inform you guys that my birthday passed 3 months ago and I am now 17, Leonardo and Fernando are 19 going to 20 years old.

Isn't this a crime?
I'm 17 and they are going to 20.

Well, I don't care, and it doesn't seem like the authorities care either. Maybe they are scared of Leonardo and Fernando, or don't know that I'm a teenager and they are grown adults.

If that's the case, then I will never tell anyone my real age, I'll say I'm 18. Thank goodness not a lot of people asked for my age in the past few years I've been living with them.

Yet, it's not like Leonardo and Fernando lied about my age when someone asked. They would literally tell people my actual age, knowing that it's illegal for them to be with me currently.

Fast forward to today:

Yeah, so I told Leonardo and Fernando that I wanted Ashley to come for a visit. It has been 3 years without seeing her face to face, and I missed her a lot.

Leonardo and Fernando denied immediately.

They didn't even give me a chance to explain why I wanted her to come over.

I begged and pleaded with them for weeks now, and they still won't agree.

"This is not fair,"

I said, crossing my arms to show how frustrated I was, while they were busy taking off their shirts and loosening their belts, getting prepared to enter the bed next to me.

"What's not fair?"

Fernando asked, like it was not obvious.

"I do what you guys want all the time, but you guys won't do what I want this one time."

"Life is unfair cupcake. We can do something else, anything else but not that."

Leonardo said, then flipped the light switch, leaving the room pitch black.

They walked to the bed and climbed in next to me.

They tried to cuddle me like they did every night, but I pushed their arms off me.

"Really"

Leonardo sounded frustrated.

I didn't even look at them and still had my arms crossed, laying on my back, staring at the roof, on the bed.

"Are you really gonna act like this just because we don't want your friend around?"

Fernando asked, and I didn't say a word and kept my eyes to the roof, refusing to look at them.

"Ok then, good night,"

Fernando said, and they both turned away from me.

HOW DARE THEY.

Either way, I still had more tricks up my sleeve if the silent treatment didn't work, I was going to irritate them until they agreed.

I heard Leonardo groan in frustration after a minute, and Fernando did the same.

"FINE, your friend can come but only for a week,"

Leonardo said, and I smiled to myself.

I knew it would work. There was no way that the silent treatment wouldn't work on these two softies.

I tilted myself and faced Fernando, grabbed his arm and placed it around my waist, then turned to Leonardo and did the same thing.
I grabbed Fernando's arm and placed around my waist, then turned to face Leonardo and did the same to Leonardo.

"I love you guys,"

I said, Leonardo nodded slightly, and I knew that Fernando had just rolled his eyes.

"Don't you want to make it two weeks?"

"Don't push your luck,"

Fernando said, and I giggled.

Well, it was worth a try, maybe I'll have better luck next time.
__________

3 days have passed.

ASHLEY WAS COMING TODAY, I am so excited.

Was Leonardo and Fernando happy? Absolutely not, but I told them to be nice.

Unfortunately for me, Ashley was bringing a guest, and that might just ruin everything.

Felicia... Felicia was also coming.

I cut contact with her immediately when after my father sold me away.

I wasn't expecting to see her ever again.

I didn't want to see her again, but guess who's still friends with her, Ashley.

Agh, this trip might be cut short because of her.

I went to fetch Ashley and her so-called friend at the airport in the afternoon.

I was so happy to see her, actually not even happy, I was over the moon.

We hugged for what seemed like an eternity when we saw each other.

"My best friend, Oh, how I missed you so,"

I said.

"I missed you too. Nothing was the same without you,"

She said, and we finally set each other free, also known as pulled back from the hug.

"Hi,"

I said, waving at Felicia, who was standing next to Ashley.

I hope she wasn't also expecting a hug. I wouldn't have hugged her even if she asked for one.

"Hi,"

She replied.

"Ok, so girl, tell me about all that happened here,"

Ashley said, and I told her some of my adventures, and she told me hers while we went back to the mansion.

I cut out Leonardo and Fernando from the stories I told her even when we were talking on the phone. I have never told her about Leonardo and Fernando.

"You are joking right. This house can not belong to you,"

Felicia said when we entered the gates of the mansion.

"I didn't say it belonged to me, I said I lived here."

I said, forgetting that Leonardo and Fernando put the house under my name.

"So you are renting?"

Felicia asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. 

I ended the conversation there.

I didn't feel like answering her  question and didn't feel the need to answer it either.

I wasn't in the mood to talk to her.

Henry got out of the car and opened the door for me and helped me out of the car.

"Wow, you even have people to help you out of a car now!"

Ashley said, and I laughed.

"Afternoon ma'am, you returned so soon,"

He said.

"Yeah, the airport is not that far away,"

Ashley got out of the car after me and Henry looked at her.

"How did you get the sirs to agree?"

He whispered in my ear.

"I have got my ways,"

I said.

"Are you not gonna help me out of the car?"

Felicia asked, still in the car, and Henry glared at her.

"I am only allowed to help, miss Rose out of the car."

He said, and Felicia angrily got out of the car. The nerve this girl has.

We entered the mansion. Henry and some other guards carried Ashley and Felicia's suitcases into the house.

"Let me show you guys your rooms before we get something to eat,"

I said, walking upstairs.

I first showed Felicia her room where her suitcases were dropped, then showed Ashley her room.

"Who's room is this for?"

Felicia asked, standing in front of a bedroom door that was guarded by two bodyguards.

"Um, that's my room,"

I said.

"You lie,"

she replied.

"Yep, you caught me. I'm lying,"

I said, rolling my eyes.

"Now, let's go look at other areas of the house,"

Ashley said, and I agreed.

Thank goodness Leonardo and Fernando were coming home late today, like at 9 pm, so Ashley and Felicia didn't get to see them today.

Unfortunately, I will not be so lucky tomorrow since they will come 2 hours or an hour earlier than usually for the rest of the week.

I showed them all the rooms of the house except for the room I sleep in with Leonardo and Fernando, the basement and Leonardo and Fernando's office. Those places were not meant to be seen by just anyone.

At the end of the tour, we were hungry and tired. I decided that we should go to Macdonalds since the burgers there were delicious and nothing like the Macdonalds in South Africa.

We ate like we had never seen food in our lives. We basically ordered everything from the Macdonalds menu.

Then after eating, we went to play some games. Ashley won me this other cute teddy bear, and I loved it.

It was so much fun, and we were able to catch up on all the things we did when we were not with each other and remember all the beautiful memories we had made with each other. At one point, I was close to tears. We had come so far.

Of course, Felicia barely spoke, but surprisingly, Ashley didn't seem to care.

I guess she really did miss me. I kind of, maybe, felt sorry for Felicia.

I know how it feels like to be ignored and left out, so I tried to get her involved in some of the conversations, which didn't work out no matter how hard I tried.

I ended up giving up and put my focus on Ashley.

She was the one I invited after all. I don't know how Felicia got involved.

Well, today went smoothly. Hopefully, the rest of the week will go smoothly too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.5K 30
"He is a cat in the dark. And then he is the dark." He was ruthless, cold-hearted, an animal until his tigress tamed the fierce tiger. Sarah is a qui...
3K 79 9
- No one fucks with the twins and survives. They're known to be the most cruel and unforgiving of them all; cold-blooded is their middle name. They k...
496K 4.7K 14
To crave safety was one thing. To sleep with a monster to get it? That was something else entirely. ____________________ The bar. Her best friend. T...
107 17 9
They're twins; Same looks but opposite personalities. While Diego is trying everything to become just like his father and lets his employees kill an...