𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒐 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏

By angelic_writes

⚠️WARNING ⚠️ This book contains topics like non consensual sex, dark love, violence, toxicity and other sens... More

Copyright
𝟎𝟏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝟎𝟐. 𝑰𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅
𝟬𝟯. 𝒜 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
04. 𝒟𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓃ℯ𝓂𝓎
05. 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓
𝟎𝟔. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕.
07. 𝒯ℴℴ 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓇ℯ𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉
08. ℛℯ𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓉ℯ𝒹 ℳℴ𝓋ℯ𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈 & 𝒮𝒽ℴ𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱!!!
𝟎𝟗. 𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆.
𝟏𝟎. 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 & 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔.
𝟣𝟣. 𝐸𝓍𝒸𝓇𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
12. 𝒜 𝓋𝒾ℯ𝓌𝓅ℴ𝒾𝓃𝓉
𝟏𝟑. 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔 & 𝑨𝒃𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝟏𝟒. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎
𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
15. 𝒜 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔ℯ𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓇ℴℴ𝓂 & ℋℯ𝓁𝓁
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
16. 𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮.
𝟏𝟕. 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔.
𝟏𝟖. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒚.
19. 𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓲𝓮𝓼.
20. ℳℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓎 ℒ𝒶𝓃ℯ.
important
21.
22.
special announcement.
23.
24
Burnt Skies
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Announcement!
31.
please read this.

25

1K 32 7
By angelic_writes

- Excuse any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓣𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓻

I guess I overreacted, I mean, I did have a tight grip on her face. What is wrong with me? I promised myself I was going to change, be a better man, and cherish her as no one has.

Perhaps, I am just like my father. No! I am not! Am not that ruthless monster. I need to make things right. After all, Aria is going to be the mother to all my children, and most importantly, my darling wife.

"Stop the car." I commanded my driver.

He stopped the vehicle in front of a flower shop. A gift for my dear wife, who is everything to me. At this moment, I feel like nothing can go wrong. She loves flowers, so what would be more romantic than a bouquet from me?

"Good day, what kind of flowers can I get you? We have different kinds of roses and orchids." the sales girl asked.

"I want something special today, something that will stand out. I made my wife angry at me earlier today, and I don't know how to make up for it. Can you help?"

"Of course. Let's see... what do you think about this one?" she said while pointing at a rose.

"That is perfect, but I want some blue in there as well."

"You got it!" she answered and then went back to the cashier counter.

I paid for the flowers and left the store smiling, knowing that I had made everything right.

When I returned home, I saw Aria standing by the window, looking down. Seeing her upset makes me a little nervous, but I have no choice.

I walked towards her and gave her a tight hug. "I brought this for you. I'm sorry, baby. I overreacted."

She turned around and stared at me for a long moment. Finally, she broke the silence.

"What happened to you? Why are you so different? You used to love me unconditionally, now you treat me like dirt!"

Tears started forming in her eyes, they held pain. And it truly hurt me to see her like this, I hated it.

"Baby, please forgive me. I promise you that I will change and we'll start loving each other again. I will even try to be more romantic and show my love for you every single day. Please forgive me."

Aria looked at me with tears running down her cheeks. This is the worst situation ever. I am engaged to a woman who hates me, and I have to fix this relationship. I will make her fall in love with me unconditionally, just like I did when I first met her.

I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her deeply, caressing her body. I felt her stiffen against me, but she soon relaxed into me. Her hands were on my chest, and she began massaging my muscles. I could feel her heart beating fast in her chest, and her breathing became faster. It was obvious she liked what she was feeling.

I put my hands under her dress and rubbed her bare bottom, making her groan in pleasure. This is what Aria likes, and I knew she loves it. My fingers found her wet pussy lips and I began rubbing them slowly.

"I'm sorry if you're still mad at me. I want us to be together forever, have many kids, and live happily for the rest of our lives."

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

Next day

He brought me flowers, thinking it will fix the past, but I'm no fool. I know better. I know not to trust any of his antics.

'I will change, I want to see you give birth to many of my children. I love you, give me one more chance.' That's what he said to me last night. I fully understood he will never change, it will always be like this. Him beating me black and black, and, taking all the pain and completely depressed.

Tyler will never change, and that is a fact.

I turned my face to look at him as if trying to read his soul. But there was nothing inside, just the same old darkness. No doubt looking as handsome as ever, with a smile that could melt your heart and eyes that can take away everything you have in a blink of an eye.

My heart breaks as I remember the past, my friends saw all the signs, they alerted me and what did I do? I ignored it all. And here I am, suffering a painful consequence for that. I should've listened to them.

I wish I could grab a knife and stab him countless number of times, but I am certain I won't get away with it. His family is wealthy and perhaps mentally unstable like him. They will never let someone like me get away with murder.

As hard as it may sound, I think about taking my own life. What's the point of living? I am always in pain, tears flowing from my eyes, every single day. It makes sense to end it now.

I wipe the tears from my eyes. I can feel myself getting weak. I need some air.

I removed his hand from my belly, causing him to wake up.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I smiled "I need to get some air." I answered simply.

He looked at me, confused.

'You can't understand.' I spoke calmly, as I took a long breath.

I walked out of our house, with Tyler following behind me. I entered the garden where the smell of fresh grass filled my nostrils. The sun was bright and the sky blue. I stared at the beautiful scenery, and for once, I felt calm.

I got out of bed and went outside of the room. After walking down the stairs, I entered the garden where the smell of fresh grass filled my nostrils. The sun was bright, and the sky blue. For once, I felt calm.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

I nodded slowly.

I sat on the grass, looking up at the clear blue sky. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, babe..." He whispered.

I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"No, it's not your fault." I said.

"But-"

"It's fine, I don't want you to say anything." I interrupted him.

He sighed and looked at me.

"Can I... Sit next to you?" He asked.

I nodded.

He came closer, sitting right beside me. We were silent for a moment until I broke the silence.

"Do you still love me?" I asked.

"Yes, I do." He answered.

"Then let me go, I am tired Tyler. I am. Please-"

"Don't" He cut me short.

I tried to speak again, but he held my face and stared into my eyes. "I never want to hear you say that, don't ruin this beautiful morning for me." He said.

I nodded. I have no choice.

"Good, because I don't wanna lose you." He said.

I didn't answer, not sure how to respond.

"You're everything I ever wanted you to be and more." He continued.

I stared at the ground and took a deep breath.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

We stayed like that for a while, until he got up.

"Where are you going?"

"To work" He answered.

I watched him leave, and then I sat back. I suddenly felt weak, and I couldn't move. I buried my head, closing my eyes tight.

I heard footsteps, which made me open my eyes. I turned and quickly stood up from the floor.

A smile immediately came to my face. "Mom?" I say as tears rushed to my eyes. I quickly pulled her in for a tight hug.

"I missed you so much."

"Me too."

I released her and hugged her again. I had forgotten how she smelled, it brought me so much joy. She smiled at me, and I knew she missed me as well.

"How have you been? How is Tyler treating you? How is my unborn grandchild doing? Are you eating well? You must be gaining weight!"

If only you knew mom. If only you know how terrible has treated me in the past and now.

She hugged me tighter. Tears started to come out.

"Mom, I miss you so much! And I'm so happy to see you here." I hugged her again.

"I'm also happy to see you. But you shouldn't cry. Everything will be alright."

Everything will not be alright. It never will be!

I held my emotions together and smiled, I never want to worry her. But then again, I want to tell her everything, everything that had happened to me.

***

It was way past 4 pm and my lovely mother had just left. Yes, I did not tell her. I couldn't do it. I was a tiny bit close to screaming everything out loud, but I failed.

Tyler has me hooked. I blame him for making me lose my confidence and everything. I hate you Tyler, I hate you more than anything in this world. I hate you for putting me in this horrible situation.

Just as I was about to go upstairs and have a nap, I heard a gunshot. I froze. My heart skipped a beat. I was terrified. I quickly ran to my room and locked the door.

I looked around for a place to hide, but there wasn't one. So I hid in my closet, hoping that nobody would find me.

I waited for the gunshots to stop, but they kept coming. I felt a cold chill running through my body. I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

Tyler promised to always protect me, where is he now? He is a Liar. I don't want to die. 

I heard the door opening, and I prayed to God to save me. I don't want to die, why am I being punished? I cried and prayed to God, crying harder and harder.

The footsteps stopped in front of the closet, and I held my breath. I heard someone breathing. I was praying hard, please God help me.

Unfortunately for me, the closet door opens and I screamed. "Please don't kill me. Please!"

"Calm down, I am not gonna hurt you." The masked man says.

I gulped and proceeded to speak. "You're holding a gun, how am I supposed to trust that you won't hurt me?"

"You just have to. If I wanted to, I would have ended you moments ago and not had a conversation with you."

I guess there's a bit of a sense in his words.

"Who are you?" I asked.

He removed his mask and revealed his face. "My name is Zayn, and I am here to save you. Grace sent me."

I stared at him, shocked.

"Grace?" I questioned.

"Yeah, her." He answered.

"Why? Why did she send you? Is she aware-"

He interrupts. "Enough with the questions. We have got to be going, time is not on our side."

I nodded.

"I am here to save you, I promise you that. I need to get you somewhere safe." He said.

He grabbed my arm, pulling me out of the closet.

"Wait, where are we heading? Where is this safe place?" I asked.

"I'll explain everything when we arrive." He answered.

Is this for real? Am I escaping the clutches of Tyler? Freedom at last? Is this a setup? Nonetheless, I don't care. I am willing to take a risk for my freedom.

End Of Chapter 25

Hello Everyone, It's 2023. I apologize for ending this chapter this way. But, there was no other way I could picture it.

When I wrote my goals for last year, I wanted one of my books to hit a thousand reads, and I ended the year with 33k+ reads, I am so grateful.

Remember in my last chapter, I mentioned I was planning on starting an extremely dark book, well I just did. I am so excited about it. It's titled Burnt Skies. The book is out, kindly do me a favor and read it.

Thank you.

Please  Vote & Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 695 3
Just some collective stories about our mans Stevie 😌❤️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. 18+ warnings and tags will be listed in each post. #1 maturefanfic #1 st...
281K 13.7K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...
2.4M 51.1K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
205K 6K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...